What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You da real MvP. Thanks a bunch~

@Emerald_Gladiator: Eh. I don't think I give enough fucks to find an elaborate way to do that so screw that... =A = That being said, the new stuff that I'm going to add won't work on most characters unless they have custom sprites for it... and I've been lazy lately so no clue when it's actualy done, either.
I'm curious, what are u making?

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm curious, what are u making?
Like I said, it will require new sprites for the victims and it's just 2 types of helpers. Somewhat weird ones, I suppose. One of them is a flying purple... blob, I guess? It floats somewhat slowly up and down towards the victim, then grabs it and shoves its tentacles down their throat. The other one is... a bug. A flying type of insect. If you ever played Parasite in City and encountered those fly enemies that's pretty much what it is. Though it's "only" the "grab from behind and fuck" animation. But yeah as I said, I'm not quite finished yet and there are multiple additions I want to make before I release that still. And knowing me that might take quite a while =A =

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
One of them is a flying purple... blob, I guess? It floats somewhat slowly up and down towards the victim, then grabs it and shoves its tentacles down their throat.
Is this from the game The Evil Spirit of the Heavenly Sky? Cuz they really look alike

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is this from the game The Evil Spirit of the Heavenly Sky? Cuz they really look alike
Yes, that is indeed where I got my inspiration for that one from lol.
Oftentimes I play H-Games like that one (I really love Pixel Art Hentai and RoR / FoR type of games) and think to myself "That would look nice if I had it in my MUGEN".
Sometimes it stays as an idea, sometimes... it doesn't. I want some of the vore-y creatures from that game, too but... sprites cost and unfortunately I'm not rich =A = So it either takes a lot of time to get it done, or a huge burst of money that I can't afford. So I'm proceeding slowly... carefully.. cautiously... = A=

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That insect is the only real reason I go back to playing Parasite in City, TBH. :p

Lately I've been getting into Mugen. Also been doing some minor tweaks and trying to understand how the coding works. Mostly just figuring out how to make some infinite loops based on some preexisting characters. Like for example, I modified Felicia to have low health so I could use Kur0maru's futa catgirl move in 2v2 and have it so it doesn't drain the special move bar.... then have Kur0maru use the Fuck Me chair on another character (ex. Renamon) and have myself a little orgy party!

Discard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone help me to provide mugen files only 18+? No boring fightning without sex scenes

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
In the bustling days of H Mugen development, this was the place to be. Something about these sprites get me every time.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
If the person who made the Shana sprites doesn't exist anymore, doesn't that mean that they can't complain about you releasing them? Respect is all well and good, but tis a shame for the good fappers out there to miss out on such quality sprites.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If the person who made the Shana sprites doesn't exist anymore, doesn't that mean that they can't complain about you releasing them? Respect is all well and good, but tis a shame for the good fappers out there to miss out on such quality sprites.
The person exists and I am commissioning new sprites on a regular basis. I am just not releasing my Shana is all. I am fine with releasing Umbreon and anything else. Just not her. She is and will forever be my personal project.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Like I said, it will require new sprites for the victims and it's just 2 types of helpers. Somewhat weird ones, I suppose. One of them is a flying purple... blob, I guess? It floats somewhat slowly up and down towards the victim, then grabs it and shoves its tentacles down their throat. The other one is... a bug. A flying type of insect. If you ever played Parasite in City and encountered those fly enemies that's pretty much what it is. Though it's "only" the "grab from behind and fuck" animation. But yeah as I said, I'm not quite finished yet and there are multiple additions I want to make before I release that still. And knowing me that might take quite a while =A =
I see, thank you for telling me. :)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The person exists and I am commissioning new sprites on a regular basis. I am just not releasing my Shana is all. I am fine with releasing Umbreon and anything else. Just not her. She is and will forever be my personal project.
Oh... That's quite a shame. I would have loved to play her. While it is impossible for me to understand your decision, I suppose all I can do is respect it until and hope one day you will have a change of heart.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Onegaiiii, someone answer my question :(
Well, I don't know about the other posters, but I was personally ignoring you because pretty much all the links you require are in the OP.

Nothing against you, but I got so tired of telling newbies that H-mugen isn't something you can just say, "oh, fighter game with sex, DL link plz." Mugen is MEANT to be something you learn, build upon, customize, and collaborate with others on. It takes time and effort to actually learn mugen, and just setting it up and understanding a few of the basics will probably take at least half an hour, depending on whether you're a fast learner or were exposed to something like this.

If that's not your cup of tea, no worries. I definitely understand not wanting to invest valuable resources into an H-game. But unless you beg someone for a pre-built H-mugen (and again, there are actually links for them in the OP; Senoj's post, as referenced in the OP in May 2017, has a few links to some collections...you still have to learn how to install and configure), you're out of luck. And honestly, from a guy who's been in mugen for about four years now, IMO if you don't want to put in the work to even set it up (let alone find/create characters to share), you don't deserve it anyway, because that's a key reason why H-Mugen is dying and most creators are hiding or hoarding their work (e.g. Mugenero). If you DO want to learn this, PM me and I'll be more than glad to assist.

TL;DR: Go see the OP.

@Xionfenix: No worries. I've seen little snippets of your Shana, and Neo's work on her (from before he went MIA). Impressed, but she's not really for me anyway. I definitely get wanting to have something for yourself too, and you've already given us the Humpreon. Thanks again for that.

Discard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I don't know about the other posters, but I was personally ignoring you because pretty much all the links you require are in the OP.

Nothing against you, but I got so tired of telling newbies that H-mugen isn't something you can just say, "oh, fighter game with sex, DL link plz." Mugen is MEANT to be something you learn, build upon, customize, and collaborate with others on. It takes time and effort to actually learn mugen, and just setting it up and understanding a few of the basics will probably take at least half an hour, depending on whether you're a fast learner or were exposed to something like this.

If that's not your cup of tea, no worries. I definitely understand not wanting to invest valuable resources into an H-game. But unless you beg someone for a pre-built H-mugen (and again, there are actually links for them in the OP; Senoj's post, as referenced in the OP in May 2017, has a few links to some collections...you still have to learn how to install and configure), you're out of luck. And honestly, from a guy who's been in mugen for about four years now, IMO if you don't want to put in the work to even set it up (let alone find/create characters to share), you don't deserve it anyway, because that's a key reason why H-Mugen is dying and most creators are hiding or hoarding their work (e.g. Mugenero). If you DO want to learn this, PM me and I'll be more than glad to assist.

TL;DR: Go see the OP.

@Xionfenix: No worries. I've seen little snippets of your Shana, and Neo's work on her (from before he went MIA). Impressed, but she's not really for me anyway. I definitely get wanting to have something for yourself too, and you've already given us the Humpreon. Thanks again for that.
Can I start by saying, don't assume things? I, of course, have nothing against you either - but I was very tired when I made that reply (which you quoted, and which might have given you the impression I am not even trying), because after tireless trying with no result or whatsoever. I went to xionfenix profile, asking questions, again, no results (yes, I'm stupid, no need to tell me). I tried looking up on the internet along with a lot of other things. So far, I've reinstalled and installed Mugen 4 times. Yes, 4 times. Which is due to corrupting the game in some way or another. I still don't think I got the gist of it, but some conclusions I've come to, is that certain characters has actions that has H-scene(s), and some that has not.

Now, whether this is true or not - I don't know. But I believe that Mugen has more than just the folders you get when you install - for example "Rapers, Victims" etc. This might be wrong (won't be surprised honestly).
If not, let me blunt, how do I know a character has H-scenes interactions in them? The link OP posted which is tagged as +18? I removed mostly every character in the "Chars" folder and imported the newly installed ones which I got in the link with +18 characters, but no, from what I see, no H-scenes interactions or whatsoever from them. Once again, might be wrong. I just simply don't know what I am even doing.

Nevertheless, I sent you a PM, glad you got the experience and willingness to help out. While teaching newbies can be a tiring thing when they show no sign of dedication to learn, no one will blame you for that, just know that I, at the very least, appreciate the help greatly and does not lack that dedication. I just, plainly, suck at this.

Thanks

Last edited:

Elnuo

Reputation score
How do you align sprite, sizes and animations? Trial and error?
Some characters have really big sprites and yet align perfectly with rapers.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How do you align sprite, sizes and animations? Trial and error?
Some characters have really big sprites and yet align perfectly with rapers.
Yeah, that's how I do it in FF3; usually I check another character's sprites and follow them if theirs align with a raper. However, bear in mind that each character's anim file CAN have directions to alter the starting/ending points of the sprites in animations, and also understand that each character is different so their sprite alignment numbers on the grid should be different from other character's. I personally go through each one of my characters and alter them manually, which is why I don't really share the characters I edit (aside from the fact that I don't have permission from the content creators).

Also, can you give an example of what you mean by your second point (i.e. big sprites aligning perfectly)? Like, does the character shrink to fit, or does s/he stay the same size yet still looks good in terms of sprites/anims when performing an H-anim?

Discard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Check what exactly? I wanted access to your files (asking for the permission per se) so I could learn how to import the characters - which was to no avail. But the PM I got from Emerald linked to a tutorial which allowed me to learn how to properly import, with a lot of other things. Thanks to him, I can finally play Mugen with the characters I wish to play, especially with Rapers.

PS. Not good taking things out of context. And while we're at it, thanks for the files by the way, I know how to import them now as well - they're a blast! Furthermore, would've been nice if you could've answered my questions at least if you saw them. However, you probably had your reasons, so I don't plan on asking why.

Emerald on the other hand, I'm very thankful for his teachings on our PM. :thumbsUp:

edit(1,2,3...):
Improved the structure, making it easier to read.

Last edited:

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
...interesting. I never saw the rest of the messages. Only got one notification with your initial message to which I responded. I had no idea I had to go to the post itself to see if there are any more messages piled up. I am really starting to dislike this new forum layout more and more. Sorry for the rudeness, then. But I am probably the last person you would want to ask for instructions as I tend to take a rather... customized approach to the whole thing and I'd have no idea where anyone else would start from but a fresh version of the newest MUGEN and going from there. All I could do is tell you how to implement new characters but I believe that has already been done unless I misunderstand which is entirely possible as I'm somewhat tired as of the time of this text.