What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Discard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No problem. Now moving on regarding the layout, I also dislike how the comments is aligned. I asked one question, which got answered. Asked 2-3 other questions, but instead of them showing underneath your answer, they appear above my other question. Like, nani sore?

It's supposed to be like this;

Last edited:

Elnuo

Reputation score
Also, can you give an example of what you mean by your second point (i.e. big sprites aligning perfectly)? Like, does the character shrink to fit, or does s/he stay the same size yet still looks good in terms of sprites/anims when performing an H-anim?
Eh, scratch that, just overall character scale. Trying to draw something while having a raper sprite on screen as reference to align it up, turned out too short ingame. :confused:

Also if anyone saw the end of mugenero's bao 4 video, I made sprites replicating the big wolf.
I can probably paste a zip of them here or just PM me, whatever.
I'd edit the character myself but still new at it, have no idea how helpers work and the character itself has a ton of variables and states, confusing.

I would post them on mugenryona uploader but I don't know how kindly they are to basically copied sprites. And foreigners :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I need help I downloaded this futa character DRAGON_GIRL_FUTA (updated)

problem is I cant get her h-moves to work. I do have some folders that has weird writing with sprites in them but im sure that not the problem. IF anyone can take a look and see if they are experiencing this as well would be great. If you figure out what im doing wrong I would appreciate if you can tell me thanks.

I also tried the original version same problem. All she does is attack nothing else.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
xionfenix , Discard : you two mind spoilering your images next time? lol, it blended in so well with our actual thread that I wasn't sure if those were real posts or part of your PMs. Even when I could differentiate them, it does get a bit annoying to ignore them. Much thanks.

Eh, scratch that, just overall character scale. Trying to draw something while having a raper sprite on screen as reference to align it up, turned out too short ingame. :confused:

Also if anyone saw the end of mugenero's bao 4 video, I made sprites replicating the big wolf.
I can probably paste a zip of them here or just PM me, whatever.
I'd edit the character myself but still new at it, have no idea how helpers work and the character itself has a ton of variables and states, confusing.

I would post them on mugenryona uploader but I don't know how kindly they are to basically copied sprites. And foreigners :rolleyes:
Ah, that's cool man.
I don't know how to code much either. I'd ask Xion about that.
In terms of actually creating a character (AFAIK, that particular wolf is a helper or side character to one of those actual playable ones), you could look up a few tutorials online, as mugen character creation has lots of communities and tutorials. Sorry, can't offer you much help there.

Hamger : I'm definitely not a fan of futa, so I'm not gonna troubleshoot it for you. However, are you sure you're performing the H-moves correctly? And does that character actually HAVE H-moves to perform? Just FYI, some characters who are rapers...I have no idea why, but sometimes their moves are simply REALLY hard to pull off even if you know how to do them, and their "effectiveness" or success level varies victim to victim.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
xionfenix , Discard : you two mind spoilering your images next time? lol, it blended in so well with our actual thread that I wasn't sure if those were real posts or part of your PMs. Even when I could differentiate them, it does get a bit annoying to ignore them. Much thanks.

Ah, that's cool man.
I don't know how to code much either. I'd ask Xion about that.
In terms of actually creating a character (AFAIK, that particular wolf is a helper or side character to one of those actual playable ones), you could look up a few tutorials online, as mugen character creation has lots of communities and tutorials. Sorry, can't offer you much help there.

Hamger : I'm definitely not a fan of futa, so I'm not gonna troubleshoot it for you. However, are you sure you're performing the H-moves correctly? And does that character actually HAVE H-moves to perform? Just FYI, some characters who are rapers...I have no idea why, but sometimes their moves are simply REALLY hard to pull off even if you know how to do them, and their "effectiveness" or success level varies victim to victim.
thanks for replying. I read the guide it says simple h-moves press X for doggy and Y for missionary. So im a little confused. Understandable if you aren't into something but if you could just look in the file? instead maybe you will see something.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Haha all right. Sorry about that. Changed my post and will do that in the future (unless I forget... =A =)

As for what Elnuo said. I don't know much about that mentioned wolf, what he does in the video or what he looks like. I do know however that I could probably do something with him as a helper for some character. Heck, might even add it to my Umbreon if it looks decent and has something special about it. I just don't know how much time it'd take because I'm fucking lazy lately...

​​​​​​​And Hamger , I just tested that character and simply pressing Y or X does trigger the close-range grab attack and it worked just fine. Not sure if the AI will do it on its own though. Most people don't implement their H-Moves into an AI. I don't either, mainly because I'm horrible at making an AI. And yeah, those gibberish folders are no problem. You could even delte them if you wanted. They're just sprites already in the character.

Elnuo

Reputation score
As for what Elnuo said. I don't know much about that mentioned wolf, what he does in the video or what he looks like. I do know however that I could probably do something with him as a helper for some character. Heck, might even add it to my Umbreon if it looks decent and has something special about it. I just don't know how much time it'd take because I'm fucking lazy lately...
xionfenix the wolf is from this character, Nazuna Inuwaka

The video in question is

I'm managing on editing the character on my own so far, my only problem so far is having other characters compatible with animations and timing.
I guess those need to be edited in?

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
xionfenix the wolf is from this character, Nazuna Inuwaka

The video in question is

I'm managing on editing the character on my own so far, my only problem so far is having other characters compatible with animations and timing.
I guess those need to be edited in?
I am more interested in her herself than the wolf to be frank lol. But that's why I don't watch his videos. This fucker never releases anything at all and it aggravates me.
As for your question - what exactly do you mean? I'm not sure I can follow.

Elnuo

Reputation score
I am more interested in her herself than the wolf to be frank lol. But that's why I don't watch his videos. This fucker never releases anything at all and it aggravates me.
I'm making the animations like the one in the video, but don't know if I have to edit other characters to give them victim animations that'll align with the wolf's position and timing.
Sprites can just be the usual 19230 ones, so no problem there.

I also could try to replicate her sprites/make her compatible overall, who knows.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm making the animations like the one in the video, but don't know if I have to edit other characters to give them victim animations that'll align with the wolf's position and timing.
Sprites can just be the usual 19230 ones, so no problem there.

I also could try to replicate her sprites/make her compatible overall, who knows.
Depends on how you go about it. What I usually do is make a stock animation for every character that doesn't have the animation (inside the raper, not the victim) and code in a way that makes it jump to the victim's animation should they have an animation on their own.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Feral wolf raper? Now he's finally made something that will never see the light of day I actually care about!

Elnuo

Reputation score
Feral wolf raper? Now he's finally made something that will never see the light of day I actually care about!
Chances are he won't do anything with the wolf.
There was already a feral wolf raper before, look for the video called "rera"

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Then be enlightened. This is where she hails from:

Click on Characters => Nazuna Inuwaka

Actually, a lot of these characters got ripped and thrown into Mugen. Not much modding would've been necessary because they originated from a fighting game.

Last edited:

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
So hey I finally found the motivation to finish up a few of those edits I said I'd do. As always, 4shared folder and contents list are linked in my signa-- oh those aren't a thing here any more? Aight I guess I'll move it to the About tab on my user profile then. For convenience: 4shared folder and contents list

1) I've updated that Eko modification I did months ago. Nothing major, there was just a small error in one of the Umbreon mating animations that I've been too lazy to correct until now. Horuakuti made a few other characters with "cum stuffed" press sprites - if anyone wants it, I can apply similar Umbreon-compatibility modifications to them as well.
2) I finished refining Zanara's kuromaru_girl mating press edit, and I also made two alternate versions: one with Dragon (that pink-haired busty schoolgirl character) futa missionary sprites and one with Sanae missionary sprites.
3) I made a few alterations to that new kuromaru_manguri that went up a week or so back (mugeryona 2057) to address some compatibility issues. Details posted in the spoiler below.

I don't think this kuromaru_manguri was made by Horuakuti. It doesn't have the _press leg overlay function, and Horuakuti's latest video on FC2 (uploaded today as it happens) doesn't have the cut-in internal view. _manguri also has some fairly annoying cross-compatibility problems with _press victims. Short version, _manguri uses some of the _press victim animations, but with vastly different timing so it isn't possible to make a victim compatible with _press and _manguri simultaneously. Long version spoilered because it's fairly technical and won't be relevant to everyone:

kuromaru_press mating press calls three different sets of victim animations depending on certain flags; [180108-180115] for "normal" press, when no flags are active, [1801081-1801151] for the leg overlay when transparency is toggled off, and [180208-180215] for cum-stuffed sprites, after the fertilization cut-in has activated, and after press KO.

kuromaru_manguri mating press calls two different sets of victim animations; [180209-180215] before KO, and [180216-180222] after KO.

By itself this wouldn't be a huge problem, but _manguri victim animations [180209] and [180214] are much longer and have different timing than the same animations in _press victims, which means that a _press-compatible victim will be glitchy with _manguri, and a _manguri-compatible victim will be glitchy with _press.

I've made a small edit to _manguri, uploaded as kuromaru_manguri_compat_fix, that changes the victim animations to [180309-180315] pre-KO and [180316-180322] post-KO, to allow for victims to be compatible with both. You'll need to manually edit these animations in yourself, of course, but the Ako_SEwin in mugeryona2056, and animations for various characters in mugeryona2055, are relatively easy to modify. You just take animations [180209-180222], change the [1802XX] to [1803XX] and you're good to go.

Editing _press-compatible characters and characters without dedicated missionary and/or press sprites is trickier and needs to be done on a case-by-case basis, so if you can't figure it out yourself, shoot me a PM and I can either give you some pointers or do the work for you.
And as usual, a reminder: If anyone needs some minor spite or animation editing done, throw me a PM with the details (and ideally links to the characters and relevant sprites, animated gifs, or other media so that I have something to work with) and I'll see what I can do.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Chances are he won't do anything with the wolf.
There was already a feral wolf raper before, look for the video called "rera"
Yeah but thats just Poppy from samurai showdown and its hump sprites are just KuroDog edits, pretty sure I already have an H-edit of that one. I don't have the giant wolf though :(

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
xionfenix I have hopefully small request for when you decide to update humpreon again. When you do missionary, it always shows vaginal internal even if you're on anal. Could you change it so it always shows anal internal if you are on anal, even when in missionary? I don't always use on female character :eek:

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
xionfenix I have hopefully small request for when you decide to update humpreon again. When you do missionary, it always shows vaginal internal even if you're on anal. Could you change it so it always shows anal internal if you are on anal, even when in missionary? I don't always use on female character :eek:
Oh. I thought I did that... will have to fix this. Thank you for pointing it out. Does it do that on both of the missionaries? Since there's a few of them and all that~
Anyway, will be looking through my code and fix that with the next Update :3

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Speaking of Umbreon, I was trying to see why it was so talked-about but it gives me this error whenever I try to use it.

Code:
Error message: Can't load Umbreon.sff
Error loading chars/Umbreon/Umbreon.def
Error loading p2

Library error message: Error reading sprite sff/logo.sff
Cutscene error reading data/system/logo.def