What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My two cents:

First and foremost, I don't want any of the unreleased content that both of your are withholding because it doesn't interest me. Therefore, it's irrelevant to me whether or not it actually gets released.

Second, it's hypocritical to chastise one person of withholding content they created while withholding content of your own. It doesn't matter how much one person is withholding compared to the other, you're still a hypocrite if you're doing the very thing you're condemning.

Thirdly, you're an ass if you go out and create content, show the internet you made it, and then dangle it out like a carrot on a stick and say "ha ha, you can't have this." If you're gonna make your own characters for private use then keep it private. Don't tell the world about it just to make them envious of your work.
I'm sorry but I don't feel like a hypocrite at all. Not even a little bit. There's (for me) good reasons why I'm doing things like this and if you don't feel like respecting them that's your problem. There's a HUGE difference between what I do and what fucking mugenero does. It's two entirely different worlds. I also only make those videos because you know - apparently there's people that aren't assholes and actualy seem to enjoy watching them. I even try my best to not mention her or show screenshots here unless it's really necessary. I reply to questions about her because that's the polite thing to do instead of staying silent, saying nothing. And here you are, bitching and whining anyway. If you're so bothered by that just don't watch those videos or read whatever I have to say. Or better yet, I could just withhold them in general and not comment on anything in here at all, trying to be helpful and shit to people who apparently don't appreciate it. Maybe I should just go back to creating things only for myself and disappear without bothering to try and release a bit of something because I just want people to enjoy themselves. Apparently my efforts are creating angry mobs instead.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Y'all are taking what I said far more seriously than you probably should. I even threw in an emoticon the first time and said they were free to do what they want the second time.

I'm sorry but I don't feel like a hypocrite at all. Not even a little bit. There's (for me) good reasons why I'm doing things like this and if you don't feel like respecting them that's your problem. There's a HUGE difference between what I do and what fucking mugenero does. It's two entirely different worlds.
In fairness, the only objective difference is in the amount of unreleased content. The rest is opinions/feelings.
You also don't know the reasons guys like mugenero have for not releasing their content either. Words mean things, and yes you are indeed a little bit hypocritical in your approach.
But that's okay.

Like I said, you do you. It's all gravy. :D
I just thought it was funny enough to comment on.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Y'all are taking what I said far more seriously than you probably should. I even threw in an emoticon the first time and said they were free to do what they want the second time.

In fairness, the only objective difference is in the amount of unreleased content. The rest is opinions/feelings.
You also don't know the reasons guys like mugenero have for not releasing their content either. Words mean things, and yes you are indeed a little bit hypocritical in your approach.
But that's okay.

Like I said, you do you. It's all gravy. :D
I just thought it was funny enough to comment on.
You're fine, don't worry. I never intended to go this far with this either, as my initial comment was really just a humorously overdramatic reaction lol. Fenril's tone he choose to pick just rubbed me the wrong way is all.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Not gonna get into the warehousing/showcasing characters argument.
Don't care enough; I've got the characters I have, I edit them myself as I see fit and share with permission, I appreciate when people share but respect them when they don't, as that's their right. Whatever.
IMO, how you feel about this issue really isn't going to change the state of h-mugen anyway.

xionfenix : I DID want to ask how to add in the internal cumshots when rapers finish, as I see your Humpreon does it well. I remember asking you and then trying to follow your advice on the explods.
However, do you have an example of the particular code (that you used for the Humpreon) that I can follow in order to add it onto other rapers? I can't even seem to find where the H-move coding is on some of the rapers, such as Birdie and Mino. :(

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
xionfenix : I DID want to ask how to add in the internal cumshots when rapers finish, as I see your Humpreon does it well. I remember asking you and then trying to follow your advice on the explods.
However, do you have an example of the particular code (that you used for the Humpreon) that I can follow in order to add it onto other rapers? I can't even seem to find where the H-move coding is on some of the rapers, such as Birdie and Mino. :(
I mean, there isn't much I can tell you aside from: 1) Make the animation and 2) use the explod statecontroller to add it in. I'll try, though.

[State 0, Explod]
type = Explod
triggerall = var(15) = 0
triggerall = var(18) = 1
trigger1 = animelem = 114
anim = 6640
ID = 6640
pos = -25,-50
postype = p1
removetime = -2
scale = .35,.35
sprpriority = -2

This is an explod from the missionary mating's vaginal cumshot. I'll go through what these lines mean.

Type = explod is selfexplanatory.
triggerall = var(15) = 0 checks what the vaginal / anal variable is set to. This one only triggers on vaginal (0).
triggerall = var(18) = 1 checks wether or not the variable for even enabling internal view is on or off and only triggers when it's on. (This is the one found in the -3 statedef, the configuration basically).
trigger1 = animelem = 114 means that this will trigger on the 114th frame of the animation.
anim = 6640 obviously references the animation I made.
pos = -25,-50 tells the game where to put the animation - this is a lot of trial and error (at least for me) and I test and readjust a lot until it fits for what I want.
postype = p1 tells the game which character this explod's position should be relative to. P1 means its position is going to be calculated counting the one who spawned it as their "center".
removetime = -2 means that the animation will remove itself when it's finished once.
scale = .35,.35 is telling the game how to resize the explod (it's 35% in size in both x and y values). This too can be a lot of trial and error.
sprpriority = -2 is giving the explod a priority to be displayed over or under other sprites on screen should they overlap.

It's all really just a matter of making the cumshot animation fit the raper's animation and then finding the right timings. I really don't know what else to say here so if you have any questions feel free to ask x3

ICKitsune

Reputation score
Was just wondering if anyone had any advice or could show me how I could possibly make some Rapers more compatible with various victims.

I've personally taken a liking to some of the Bara characters as rapers, but sometimes their rape moves just don't play an animation for the victim despite knowing they do have a sprite/animation for said position. Don't know if it's as easy as adding/editing a few lines in the Rapers/Victims, but I'm 100% willing to learn to increase my character pool.

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Was just wondering if anyone had any advice or could show me how I could possibly make some Rapers more compatible with various victims.

I've personally taken a liking to some of the Bara characters as rapers, but sometimes their rape moves just don't play an animation for the victim despite knowing they do have a sprite/animation for said position. Don't know if it's as easy as adding/editing a few lines in the Rapers/Victims, but I'm 100% willing to learn to increase my character pool.
Sometimes adding those lines either on the cns for the raper and/or the air file for the víctims resolves that problem,for an example,a raper require animation 19230 on the víctims,adding the code on the air file for the said animation fix that,what if another animation is present ? Like 19231,then a few línes of selfanimexist checks,can fix that toó,like trigger1=selfanimexist(19230)=0 && selfanimexist(19231)=1,it will depends on what the raper require ando what you have available on your victims.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mugenero's new video was today. This time it's KOFXIII.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Newest Mugen_ero vids in HD

The video for Bao vs Elizabeth is horrendously sped up while the audio is playing normally. Not too sure why.

FantasticSam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New character up on the Japanese depository. kotaroNP. Unlike the other ones with a non-standard password, this one seems at lot more doable, though the answer has evaded me personally. 'Pass is related to her in katakana'. Will be super thankful if someone more knowledgeable can give a go at it. I've come up empty myself.

the mike

Lurker
Reputation score
for KotaroNP there's a hint here:
ニコ動やつべで名前で検索すれば普通に出ますし、ドライブもありますよ。
for what I could understand searching for her name in nico doug should provide the answer... but I also got nothing

Devilofcain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey i'm kinda new to this thread, can anyone please help me? i downloaded the first pack " the queen of fighter 2014", opened it, and played it, but it was like a normal game, and some kind of arcade where u face someone stronger after each fight, i didn't know how to get any H i think i'm missing something, i read the first 2 pages and found nothing, so, can anyone please help me, what to do to play this game on H mode?

Elnuo

Reputation score
Pass for KotaroNP is オペレッタ, operetta in katakana.
The edits done aren't that great, just compatibility with Nikumushi..

Queen of Fighter 2014 only has nude characters as far as I know?

namel12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh I have been trying to download "Mugen Rape's" videos over on Mega. And I seem to have it a snag. All of their short video's are totally fine. But when I go over and download their large 2gb stuff (only have downloaded the first one and I am limited due to mega's restriction's on downloads.), once it's done and fully downloaded I keep getting a "The file is corrupt." When I attempt to open it with WinRar. Do you need all the other one's or do I need to redownload it again?

Elnuo

Reputation score
Huh I have been trying to download "Mugen Rape's" videos over on Mega. And I seem to have it a snag. All of their short video's are totally fine. But when I go over and download their large 2gb stuff (only have downloaded the first one and I am limited due to mega's restriction's on downloads.), once it's done and fully downloaded I keep getting a "The file is corrupt." When I attempt to open it with WinRar. Do you need all the other one's or do I need to redownload it again?
You need to download all the .7z.00# files.