What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
yaaay I'm happy with just the anal internal working for missionary now, but i cant wait to see some compatibility for insect and blob on other victims

Apparently not, I would try to get a hold of it, but as you know it's shit weekend
LOL Don't you like the shitty passive aggressive tone they take on the DL page too? "Why dont you give back instead of taking all the time" like a shitty crazy ex. They want people to "get involved in the community and post" so I made a post about how you already have to disable your adblock for their scam and virus filled ads to give them revenue if you want to download and they banned me. Some "community" :rolleyes:

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anybody here knows how the pics that show up during Tifa's rape animations with Mino or Kuro work? I've sort of managed to make her compatible with the BJ move of Gettag's Tower of Bloody Fight raper, but I'd like to see if I can have the pics show up on the various positions while I'm at it. I've already identified them under the sprites section of FF3, biut I'm afraid that I don't know what I'm supposed to do next from there.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just gave Humpreon another slight update and thought I might as well let you guys know. His doggy and missionary sprites have been refined a notch more, thanks to Elnuo :3
I've updated the link in the post too so no one downloads the old file, but is the link either way xP
I've also uploaded the video showing off what the new stuff is supposed to look like if you cared. The video in question can be found .

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just gave Humpreon another slight update and thought I might as well let you guys know. His doggy and missionary sprites have been refined a notch more, thanks to Elnuo :3
I've updated the link in the post too so no one downloads the old file, but is the link either way xP
I've also uploaded the video showing off what the new stuff is supposed to look like if you cared. The video in question can be found .
Between this and pledging to mugenfutacharsmaker I am having a field day. Knotting looks way better and I really like how in the doggy style it's easier to see the full thrust since you can see the his hind legs spreading a bit. Gonna mess around on FF to see what sprites those assist rapers need on the victims.

Loving this stuff. Would do another releaseshanawhenjoke but those are getting old. Haha...

Also, I noticed your Zoroark is different from the one I have which is more barebones, namely the speed increase when doing X move long enough. Does it ever lead to a finish? Also, Ferir voices out of nowhere, do welcome them over the mute original one.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Between this and pledging to mugenfutacharsmaker I am having a field day. Knotting looks way better and I really like how in the doggy style it's easier to see the full thrust since you can see the his hind legs spreading a bit. Gonna mess around on FF to see what sprites those assist rapers need on the victims.

Loving this stuff. Would do another releaseshanawhenjoke but those are getting old. Haha...

Also, I noticed your Zoroark is different from the one I have which is more barebones, namely the speed increase when doing X move long enough. Does it ever lead to a finish? Also, Ferir voices out of nowhere, do welcome them over the mute original one.
The sprites will require either completely new ones, or some that might be fitting since I randomly throw these together as I get ideas and those don't always comform with what already exists heh.

As for the Zoroark... the voices were there when I got it, but the increasing speed I edited because the constant slow moving humping was getting boring. Unfortunately though there is no climax for the time being~ I think I made it so he randomly switches to doggy / missionary (whichever the one is he isn't currently doing) after a while on the highest speed.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, I've tried searching for some tutorials, but i just can't seem to find any that helps with how to add animations to stages. I've wanted to try my hand at editing stages to my own liking for a while, but I've never found any useful tutorials on how to add new animations to stages.

I'm also really excited for gettag's Orie. She's one of my favorite fighting game characters in the last couple of years, so i really look forward to downloading her. I should have subscribed to his patreon a few days earlier.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I'm having an issue where some of the helpers' sprites just don't load in game at all. Others have broken transparency. Oddly enough they look just fine in FF3. Is it because you didn't actually give them transparency colors at all so the game just doesn't know what to do with them? Wait but they worked in your video!? I think this calls for some serious testing.
That... is indeed very weird. Are you using MUGEN 1.1b and all that? I don't think I have seen things like this before.

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
im using a slightly modified sex mugen preset that was linked previously, but its not 1.1. Is there any way to update to 1.1 without losing my character setup? it took fucking forever to get my characters the way i wanted them.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, I shouldn't be able to load it otherwise. Similar things happened with the previous version too on the special ending screen, but I thought it was just me breaking the palettes by messing with the sprites.
Hmm. I have no idea what to tell you honestly. First time I've heard of something like this, so all I can do is guess... Maybe it's something in your setup? Like a config seting or something... or even something very specific to your PC...

im using a slightly modified sex mugen preset that was linked previously, but its not 1.1. Is there any way to update to 1.1 without losing my character setup? it took fucking forever to get my characters the way i wanted them.
I don't think so. The thing is, different MUGEN versions require different screenpacks as far as I'm aware. Correct me if I'm wrong lol. I remember rebuilding my stuff back when I upgraded. I have honestly no clue why a lot of people are still using anything below 1.1. I mean yes, I've heard of bugs and whatnot but I have never encountered any that I remember. I've never had a single problem with it. Only really nice new functions for me to use and play around with.

On a completely unrelated sidenote - I can hardly tell the difference between online and offline status on those bubbles on the left... it's like green is just another gray.

Elnuo

Reputation score
Hey Xion, do you have the insect sprites in 1:1 ratio? I want to try polishing the current sprites :p

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey Xion, do you have the insect sprites in 1:1 ratio? I want to try polishing the current sprites :p
Those are the size they come in :p It's their original size. But yeah, most of it really is hidden behind the victim anyway.
I do however want to do some minor edits to them, but I lack the skills for even those lol.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmm, I've tried searching for some tutorials, but i just can't seem to find any that helps with how to add animations to stages. I've wanted to try my hand at editing stages to my own liking for a while, but I've never found any useful tutorials on how to add new animations to stages.

I'm also really excited for gettag's Orie. She's one of my favorite fighting game characters in the last couple of years, so i really look forward to downloading her. I should have subscribed to his patreon a few days earlier.

Haha, I came just to post that he released her like 5 mins ago. love his HD chars, i lurk his blog and im just waiting for him to start adding new positions like he seems to want.If he ever does that I might actually become a patron.. love TOBF

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Haha, I came just to post that he released her like 5 mins ago. love his HD chars, i lurk his blog and im just waiting for him to start adding new positions like he seems to want.If he ever does that I might actually become a patron.. love TOBF
Yup, thanks. Looks okay; one of his BJ sprites still has the non-transparency layer on it (I mean, it took all of 5 seconds in GIMP and FF3 to correct it), but other than that, fine enough job (considering his circumstances of going through stones for half this month). I also lurk his blog and was impressed to see the facial anims too. Still sorta wish he'd stop adding to new characters or improving the old ones when they already have anims, and instead focus on new positions or creating new anims for his already edited characters (e.g. wouldn't mind seeing some of his older edited characters get BJ anims or cum finish anims). Also not crazy impressed with his rapers other than TOBF but eh, just wishful thinking. Good work Gettag.

@xionfenix: Thanks for the updated Umbreon. Haven't gotten him to do any new tricks, but I've been busy for the last month or so modifying all of Gettag's characters for Mino/Joker compat (also looks like now I need to edit all my victims for your Umbreon's new moves too, lol). Since you seem to be posting more now, I might be pinging you for some advice on coding--need to get my rapers to STOP hurting my victims until the H-anim is finished, as well as how to put the victim into the post-cum anim after the act.

Oh, I spent all of the weekend (or whatever free time I had of it) using Google Translate to translate Janus' Minotaur H-tutorial (he posted it on Mugen Archive a while ago). It's not too bad, considering Spanish goes into English much better than Japanese into English. Wish I had it when I was first starting to edit Mino victims...if anyone wants to learn that sort of thing, I can post it somewhere.

Elnuo

Reputation score
Those are the size they come in :p It's their original size. But yeah, most of it really is hidden behind the victim anyway.
I do however want to do some minor edits to them, but I lack the skills for even those lol.
Huh, really? Did you get it drawn for you or got it from another source?
Regardless, I'm still gonna try polishing. :rolleyes:

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If only all the rapers in Mugen weren't ugly things. Ryona_Morrigan needs more attention!

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If only all the rapers in Mugen weren't ugly things. Ryona_Morrigan needs more attention!
I like both. They both fulfill and end of a spectrum for me. I like the Futa rapers mugenfutacharsmaker makes. A lot. But I also like weird and sometimes ugly things. I don't like Buta, he's just disgusting. But I love this bug, the blob or the worm. Kuromaru, too. The whole of gettag's TOBF. There's a while bunch of others but I can't think of them right now.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ugly is in the eye of the beholder ;)

Also the small changes to the original animations are subtle but really make improvements! The new startup to the doggy animations with the lining up makes me want to edit a version with a pullout so i can see it again when the animations loops.

snakefudo

Reputation score
I need a little help...I am not that good at the scripting/programming...so I am wondering if I can get some help on adding characters to my own personal hentai mugen, as well as a good UI and music and stages...yeah I am not sure what is the easist way to do this.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
@snakefudo
there are tutorials on how to do it everywhere. simply but you just dl the character, put them in the character folder, then add them to the select.def. theres 0 programming involved
lol. different strokes for different folks. I hate futa and wish gettag didn't get bitten by the futa bug too :rolleyes: