What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

ultrabebob

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know if this model of ryuko is available for download?
Is there any new updated sprites for Himeki Luna as well?

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there any new updated sprites for Himeki Luna as well?
It's not on his Patreon, MugenArchive profile downloads, or on his Tumblr...so I don't think so. A bit strange though, since he usually releases his characters.
Ummm...not sure what you mean by "updated". In H-mugenland, things are updated so constantly and version control isn't really a followed thing, so...yeah. That and Luna's gone through a ton of edits (for me, I've grabbed a bunch of them and merged them all into one for the best compat I could). My suggestion is just to get the latest version off MugenArchive, or navigate through all the mess in the uploader.

On a side note, it's nice to see Moko and Gettag working together, even though I don't care for the latest "Pocket" characters. Sort of makes up for the fact that I'm indifferent to Gettag's HD characters (well done, just not my preference), as well as for the absence of anything of significance on the ryona uploader. Also like that someone's FINALLY telling Gettag to get those groping anims implemented.

As for Gettag getting into futa, I hope that's not a thing, since the mugenfutalover dude is still throwing out futa versions of cami, yoko, etc. Gettag's only using the Poison for TOBF, IIRC. Personally, once the TOBF patch is released at the end of the month, I'm gonna edit it for myself and add a different raper in there since TOBF contains a ton of unused sprites.

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have it, or at least I have a character that's the same, although I can't tell you for sure if it's Gettag's since I've recently been rebuilding a MUGEN off of various different places after a laptop format. If she is Gettag's, then I can tell you that I took all of the characters he had in his previous Patreon posts, so maybe you should check there first.

ryonalyona

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello everyone, can anyone help me with the latest press kuromaru, the one that has the stun meter? I downloaded Ange, added the sprites and animations and sounds as recommended by Emerald Gladiator, but when I use the move with kuro, it won't play any animations or sounds? It just uses a generic "down" sprite with no animations and no sound, the same it would do with any other character without compatibility. Anyone have any tips? I would love to edit this kuro to work with other characters as well.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hello everyone, can anyone help me with the latest press kuromaru, the one that has the stun meter? I downloaded Ange, added the sprites and animations and sounds as recommended by Emerald Gladiator, but when I use the move with kuro, it won't play any animations or sounds? It just uses a generic "down" sprite with no animations and no sound, the same it would do with any other character without compatibility. Anyone have any tips? I would love to edit this kuro to work with other characters as well.
Not 100% what you mean...are you saying that your Ange is invisible, or that the wrong anim is playing for Ange as a victim? Or are you saying there's something wrong with the Kuro?

If it's the Ange, I'm guessing you probably inserted the sprites/anims incorrectly in some way; I'd either check them again or use the pre-built Ange I linked to a few posts back as my reply comment.
If it's the Kuro...erg, not really sure what would be wrong there, unless you downloaded the wrong kuro.

As for editing the Kuro, I wouldn't. First of all, it probably takes a while to change the code for the Kuro to force victims into a specific anim (and even then, I'm still learning that and you'd have to ask Xion or someone for tips). Secondly, Kuro's one of the most popular rapers and often gets updated (well, relative to other rapers aside from TOBF), so you'd have to redo your changes every time a new kuro press comes out. I'd personally add the necessary anims and/or sprites for each victim I'd want to use with the kuro press. It's tedious, but it's not difficult, and you can simply use one finished victim (like Ange) as a base and just follow the import tutorial I showed earlier, with some modifications if your victim doesn't have the necessary sprites.

Can't promise much but PM me if you have any questions...would also appreciate a reply post or something if you do, to notify me, since I don't often check my messages. :p

ryonalyona

Lurker
Reputation score
Not 100% what you mean...are you saying that your Ange is invisible, or that the wrong anim is playing for Ange as a victim? Or are you saying there's something wrong with the Kuro?

If it's the Ange, I'm guessing you probably inserted the sprites/anims incorrectly in some way; I'd either check them again or use the pre-built Ange I linked to a few posts back as my reply comment.
If it's the Kuro...erg, not really sure what would be wrong there, unless you downloaded the wrong kuro.

As for editing the Kuro, I wouldn't. First of all, it probably takes a while to change the code for the Kuro to force victims into a specific anim (and even then, I'm still learning that and you'd have to ask Xion or someone for tips). Secondly, Kuro's one of the most popular rapers and often gets updated (well, relative to other rapers aside from TOBF), so you'd have to redo your changes every time a new kuro press comes out. I'd personally add the necessary anims and/or sprites for each victim I'd want to use with the kuro press. It's tedious, but it's not difficult, and you can simply use one finished victim (like Ange) as a base and just follow the import tutorial I showed earlier, with some modifications if your victim doesn't have the necessary sprites.

Can't promise much but PM me if you have any questions...would also appreciate a reply post or something if you do, to notify me, since I don't often check my messages. :p
Thanks for responding. It's not playing any animations or sounds, as if there were no compatible anims with Ange. The kuro does his moves, including his stun breath or whatever, but ange is basically just the single default lying down sprite.

However, using the normal Kuromaru press works, animations, sounds, everything. I just wonder if there's anything I have to do with this special "stun meter" kuro to get it to read the files from Ange.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks for responding. It's not playing any animations or sounds, as if there were no compatible anims with Ange. The kuro does his moves, including his stun breath or whatever, but ange is basically just the single default lying down sprite.

However, using the normal Kuromaru press works, animations, sounds, everything. I just wonder if there's anything I have to do with this special "stun meter" kuro to get it to read the files from Ange.
I haven't taken a closer look at that Kuromaru yet but all I can guess at the moment is that the code is trying to read certain animations that it wants to be present in the victim's file.

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone tell me what is the best way to find female characters with H-moves against males? Definitely prefer non-futa.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Okay I friggin have no idea how to multi-quote (sorry...this new forum layout is STILL driving me crazy, and personally, I think it was actually a huge step back from the old forum, as I see quite a few bugs and functionalities that are no longer used). So anyway, I'll just @ people.

@ryonalyona: Hmm...sorry, I'm still confused. I think you should probably check the Ange instead of the Kuro, but that's my opinion (I think the required anims are missing from the Ange). Then again, I haven't actually tried the Kuro itself, so I'm guessing.

@thetruesteven: Probably need to be more specific, as there are a bunch of Bao versions floating around. Go to where you found it and do some digging. I would personally go to Gettag's site or MugenArchive's +18 section (google them), search for Bao (any of them), and then check the info section for the download, as both Gettag and MugenArchive uploaders are pretty diligent about posting their character's movelists. If all else fails, just open up the Bao's .cmd file using a word editor and check out his moves there.

@Satou: That's tough. I'd say Mugenarchive's +18 Aggressor section is the way to go. If you want to look up some non-futa female aggressors (who target men), here are a few off the top of my head:
--B Jenet (Jennet Bonne)
--Pervert Mai (Boss Mai)
--Maji Iroha (I think she has strapon moves but can also be an aggressor to guys)
--Kyouko
--Naedoko Yuri

Sorry, femdom isn't my thing so I'm not very well acquainted. Judael's QoF Redux has all of these and probably some more.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't suppose anyone knows how to do Kuromaruerogirl's upclose grab move that cycles through a couple sex positions that the AI almost never uses.

sum1confused

Lurker
Reputation score
If you go into the chars folder and edit the .cmd file you can change the controls and f you figure out the number of each move you can go into the relevant .cns move and play around with it. I'm not competent at mugen scripting but i can certainly extend moves and the like.

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't suppose anyone knows how to do Kuromaruerogirl's upclose grab move that cycles through a couple sex positions that the AI almost never uses.
Starts off doggystyle, transitions to cowgirl/missionary/squat? Half-circle forward+y. HCF+x might work depending on which version it is. Press up/down/left/right to change position, double-tap to toggle transparency (also version dependent). Press x to set speed to automatic control, or hold y/a/b to do it yourself. C to cum, start to toggle screen shake (automatically disabled after cum), z to release the victim.

For what it's worth there's a dragon_futa character floating around somewhere with an AI that uses her own version of that move fairly often, cycles positions quite well and releases the victim after a semi-random duration. Uses a variant of taimanin_asagi's KO rape mechanic as well I think, that thing where the four arrows show up and you hold one to choose which "game over" scene to put your victim in - with the exception that it always goes straight to Ryona Morrigan's pregnancy KO if a) the victim has corresponding animations and b) you finish them with the aforementioned four-positions H move. (Baomaru grab? Switch position? I don't think I've ever heard an actual name for it.)

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Starts off doggystyle, transitions to cowgirl/missionary/squat? Half-circle forward+y. HCF+x might work depending on which version it is. Press up/down/left/right to change position, double-tap to toggle transparency (also version dependent). Press x to set speed to automatic control, or hold y/a/b to do it yourself. C to cum, start to toggle screen shake (automatically disabled after cum), z to release the victim.

For what it's worth there's a dragon_futa character floating around somewhere with an AI that uses her own version of that move fairly often, cycles positions quite well and releases the victim after a semi-random duration. Uses a variant of taimanin_asagi's KO rape mechanic as well I think, that thing where the four arrows show up and you hold one to choose which "game over" scene to put your victim in - with the exception that it always goes straight to Ryona Morrigan's pregnancy KO if a) the victim has corresponding animations and b) you finish them with the aforementioned four-positions H move. (Baomaru grab? Switch position? I don't think I've ever heard an actual name for it.)

That would seem to be the link to the version of Dragon you mention, and half to say she can be decently fun to play against as one who plays victims. Does have the tendency to keep going on with rutting whatever she has in her grasps into the dirt (as long as they have the animations it seems at least), she will occasionally let them leave her grasp early. Curious if there might be a percentage or RNG based chance for how often she actually lets go vs continuing her assault.

ultrabebob

Lurker
Reputation score
Luna's gone through a ton of edits (for me, I've grabbed a bunch of them and merged them all into one for the best compat I could). My suggestion is just to get the latest version off MugenArchive, or navigate through all the mess in the uploader.
Thanks for letting me know! I checked out mugen ryona with no luck :( However I did see these sprites on their image board link here. Did you maanage to get these animations in the files you found?

Last edited:

Redflash

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey everyone, I've been lurking these forums for a long time! I am a nsfw mugen creator and I pretty much only dabble in the yaoi side of mugen, but someone on my blog told me that he was using my original raper character with girls so I thought I might as well share it with you guys.

Do keep in mind he's still in developpment, I've been working on him for about a year now (I've got tons of other things going on though.) and I'm still working on him. A lot of his moves are original and some of them are made for males but I guess you could make it fit for girls by temporarily making them futa. If you want to make compatibilities, I recommend looking at the Link character I edited as he's compatible for everything concerning DDC and the animations should be identified in Figther Factory.

Have fun with him!

You can download DDC here:

List of DDC's moveset !! Yaoi stuff in there !! (Mostly Link and this Rper on this page)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks for letting me know! I checked out mugen ryona with no luck :( However I did see these sprites on their image board link here. Did you maanage to get these animations in the files you found?
Ah sorry about that...try out the MugenArchive then! I'm sure they'd have a Luna there, though I dunno if that'd be the MOST updated one ever. I think Gettag also uploaded QoF a few days ago, so that might have Luna too. And yeah! Actually, I did see that anim and I threw it into my own version of Luna. It didn't fit what I wanted in the piledriver anim (I thought the one I had was more appropriate), but I used the entire anim for Joker's KO finisher for Luna.

@Redflash: Thanks, and welcome! I'm definitely not into Yaoi or futa at all, but appreciate you sharing. I'll check out your character for funsies though and see whether it can work as a hetero raper. Passes the eye test though, so good work.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone tell me what is the best way to find female characters with H-moves against males? Definitely prefer non-futa.
My collection:

Note that I haven't updated it for eight years now, but maybe you find some you have not seen yet.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
its been years since ive played around with this game, does anybody know if there are struggle or animation break mechanics for victims? I noticed with kuro and angie that there was some sort of button prompt system and a buildup for a stun, so it made me wonder how much the mechanics have changed or whats available now

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
its been years since ive played around with this game, does anybody know if there are struggle or animation break mechanics for victims? I noticed with kuro and angie that there was some sort of button prompt system and a buildup for a stun, so it made me wonder how much the mechanics have changed or whats available now
there are struggle/animation break mechanics for rapers, yeah, but not victims.
What I mean by this is that Gettag's TOBF character has some struggle mechanics built into it that only work when victims are fighting TOBF, and that humpreon has struggle mechanics only when victims are fighting humpreon, etc