What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, so i have to play as the raper to experience them then. Well that's a bit of a shame

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah, so i have to play as the raper to experience them then. Well that's a bit of a shame
No, you don't. You can play as them or against them, it both works. He simply means that it's not the raped that have the struggle mechanics in them, but the rapers.
Fighting with Lyndis against TOBF you get to struggle. Fighting with Lyndis against Kuromaru, Slime, Bao, Minotaur and the likes... you don't, because those don't have a struggle mechanics.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
That's one way to describe a character, lol...but no. TOBF or Tower of Bloody Fight is one of gettag's aggressor characters. It's a mob of various characters that spawns and grab the opponent. You can then struggle to break free, works pretty decent against AI controlled characters as well.

Here's gettag's blog in case this is the first you've heard of him. You can find all his characters on there or from his patreon. Navigating his patreaon is probably easier i guess.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That dragon futa? I thank you guys for bringing her to my attention that she's actually available:)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That's one way to describe a character, lol...but no. TOBF or Tower of Bloody Fight is one of gettag's aggressor characters. It's a mob of various characters that spawns and grab the opponent. You can then struggle to break free, works pretty decent against AI controlled characters as well.

Here's gettag's blog in case this is the first you've heard of him. You can find all his characters on there or from his patreon. Navigating his patreaon is probably easier i guess.

@Someone92: To help answer the question to which you were responding, TOBF DOES contain "the disgusting Asian man" (Norimaro), but as Dawnstar already said, TOBF is an aggressor character made by Gettag that in itself contains a mob of aggressors, one of whom is Norimaro.

So you are partially correct.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So at the moment i really only use minotaur and kuromaru, what are your guys's favorite aggressors? Hard to find good ones with good compatibility. Also, i tried frisky firebrand but i couldn't figure out how to use any of his grab moves, does anyone know what they are?

ymeryuu0503

Lurker
Reputation score
So at the moment i really only use minotaur and kuromaru, what are your guys's favorite aggressors? Hard to find good ones with good compatibility. Also, i tried frisky firebrand but i couldn't figure out how to use any of his grab moves, does anyone know what they are?
I'm interested in this too.
I love Kuromaru(short,press,,,etc),Slime,Minotaur,Tendrill,and SFA(Science For Adults2).Then, Hentaiman3 and Mudpenis is very good too.
But recently, I feel that It's getting a bit of boring.
Can you recommend your favorite aggresser,please?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm really enjoying gettag's Tower of Bloody Fight character. As well as the recent futa characters. Never figured myself much a fan of futa, but I'm warming up to it, lol. Maybe from the lack of other interesting aggressors or something.

I've had plenty of ideas of aggressors I'd want to make as well, if i possessed the skill. One day maybe...

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'm focusing on the gettag agressors,they show promise and some kuromaru images from ryona mugen sakura ne show them with a new missionary position,they now kiss the victims,if such things become reality instead of a ideasguys dick waving contest,that would be great.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
gettag's rapers are my favorite, especially TOBF. Right now H-Mugen is in the baomaru era IMO where all we really see is Doggy->Cowgirl->Piledriver and while most of his chars are the same TOBF is the only one that's innovating right now (pretty sure he started the whole 'resist mechanics' thing )in the sea of baomaru clones. xionfenix humpreon is neat too

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
REALLY surprised nobody's said Joker (Abaoker) or Psychoraper. Both have consistent/plentiful R moves (and the AI actually uses them if you're like me and just use the Watch mode), as well as their own unique finishers AND post-KO anims/scenes. And aside from Mino and TOBF, they're the only ones with a forced BJ, unless you count one of the broken Birdie versions.

I've been hoping for Birdie to have better functionality. Xion's Umbreon is great too...but I wish it had more moves or a better AI. The other three I use would be Kuro and Mino, obviously, as well as Gettag's TOBF. Other rapers just are too boring (e.g. you get the typical baromaru 2-4 piledriver/missionary/cowgirl/doggy moves) or the AI sucks/doesn't use the rape moves properly or often enough. I've spent the last few years making my victim chars compatible with three rapers: Joker, Mino, and TOBF...there's not really any reason to add compatibility for any other raper, IMO (at least not yet). Most other rapers are trash or out of development.

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
i'm focusing on the gettag agressors,they show promise and some kuromaru images from ryona mugen sakura ne show them with a new missionary position,they now kiss the victims,if such things become reality instead of a ideasguys dick waving contest,that would be great.
It's uh, been a thing for nearly a month now. The community over there has historically been a bit... unappreciative of direct linking, for whatever reason, but I can give you some search terms.

Short version: Go look for the "mugenryona uploader", download "mugeryona2124.rar" and get the kuromaru from there, and the Ange from here. Press (x+y) or (a+b) and hold (a) for the kissing animation. It's foreplay rather than missionary with kissing, but that's all that I can see on the imageboard right now.

Detailed explanation, spoilered because holy walls of text, Batman:
You're looking for the "mugenryona uploader", specifically the files "mugeryona2124.rar" and, optionally, the patch in "mugeryona2132.rar". 2124 contains the Kuromaru in question, and files for patching an existing Ange Ushiromiya character to be compatible. Emerald_Gladiator posted a link to an ange with the patch already applied here.

2132 contains a set of updated .txt files to replace those of the Kuromaru found in 2124 - I don't know exactly what the difference is, but apparently it's some kind of bug fix - and a .txt file for Ange containing the code for an animation that was missing from the original patch. The Ange Emerald_Gladiator linked does not contain this patch, but it's extremely simple to apply it yourself even without Fighter Factory. In the "ange\data" folder, open the file "ange.air" with any text editor, (Windows Notepad will work,) copy the new animation code in at the end, and save.

The person developing this version of Kuromaru goes by the name of Horuakuti, and posts preview videos on the fc2 video uploader. Senoj8 posted HD rips of all of Horuakuti's currently available videos here. It should be noted that the Kuromaru vs Ange video shows sprites for Ange that aren't currently available for download.

I don't fully understand how the newest version of Horuakuti's Kuromaru works, but I'll lay out what I've managed to glean from google translate and my own testing. Fair warning, most of this Kuro's unique mechanics are a bit glitchy in team battles, and the only one I've seen the AI use is the struggle mechanic - I recommend you stick to 1v1 and control Kuromaru yourself.

Short list of relevant commands:
Brainwash gas: (qcf*2, a OR b)
Time Stop: (down*2, start), req. 3 power
Grab sequence start: (x+y) or (a+b)
Grab sequence anti-air: (qcb*2, a OR b) Note: This is VERY glitchy during Time Stop.

Horuakuti's Kuromaru has three status effect bars - STUN, PSYC, and TMSP - and gives the victim a RESIST bar during the unique grab sequence.

STUN is increased by damaging your opponent with normal attacks, most non-grab special attacks, and most animations in the unique grab sequence, (notably, the first time in the round Kuromaru achieves penetration during the unique grab sequence instantly fills STUN) and degrades more-or-less constantly. When filled, your opponent will be unable to act until the bar is completely empty. While STUN is in effect, the bar will empty more rapidly, and your opponent will use alternate "stunned" sprites and voice samples during the unique grab sequence. Note that STUN can increase even while it is active.

PSYC is increased by hitting your opponent with Kuromaru's brainwashing gas attack and/or the kissing animation in the unique grab sequence, and degrades constantly. PSYC activates instantly whenever it is gained. While PSYC is in effect, your opponent will be unable to act, and will use alternate "stunned" sprites and voice samples during the unique grab sequence. PSYC increases slowly during the kissing animation, and degrades more quickly during all other animations of the unique grab sequence.

TMSP is increased by activating Kuromaru's Time Stop super, degrades constantly, and can be ended early by activating Time Stop again. While active, TMSP pauses all entities other than Kuromaru itself (including helpers, projectiles, and most explods) and prevents the STUN and PSYC bars from decreasing. The unique grab sequence can be started during TMSP, but the position toggle will not alter victim animations correctly while TMSP is active. If TMSP ends during the grab sequence, Kuromaru will instantly proceed to the cum animation. This effect can bypass the "first penetration" part of the sequence if it has not already been completed, and prevent it from playing for that round.

RESIST only appears during the unique grab sequence, and is increased by the victim mashing buttons. When the RESIST bar is filled, the victim will break free of the grab sequence, though progress is semi-persistent, (foreplay and penetration animations play normally, but speed/ejaculation continues from when the victim escaped,) and if an ejaculation animation has started then escape is delayed until that animation is complete. RESIST bar fills more slowly as the victim's health decreases, and is unavailable while STUN, PSYC or TMSP are active.

The grab sequence can be started with either (x+y) or (a+b) on the ground, or (qcb*2, a OR b) for anti-air. On a successful hit, it will play a brief capturing animation, and then randomly choose between breast sucking (light damage to opponent, restores Kuromaru's health, slightly increases STUN) and kissing (slightly increases PSYC). Hold (x) during the capturing animation to force breast sucking, or hold (a) to force kissing. After a brief period of foreplay, the sequence will progress to either side view missionary penetration or mating press penetration. Alternatively, you can go straight to missionary by pressing (c) or mating press by pressing (z) after the capturing animation.

At this point the sequence progresses to the "first penetration" animation, in which Kuromaru repeatedly presses against the opponent in an attempt to penetrate. The first successful penetration of the round has additional effects; STUN is instantly filled, and extra blood effects temporarily appear on the victim if they have the corresponding animations. (Or well, that's what happens with Ange at least. You could probably change it to whatever you wanted with a bit of effort.) If Kuromaru has achieved penetration at least once, the "first penetration" animation is skipped, and the sequence shows a shorter penetration animation instead.

From here, the sequence cycles through slow, medium, fast, and "frantic" speed, and then finally selects one of several cumming animations more or less at random, with a chance to cum again when the animation is finished. During ejaculation, there is a chance for an impregnation cut-in, and once Kuromaru is finished the sequence will loop back to either penetration in the same position or a random foreplay animation, with penetration being more likely. Hold (x) to force breast sucking or (a) to force kissing. The sequence will continue to loop until either the victim escapes, or the round ends.

After the capturing animation, you can toggle transparency for Kuromaru's body on by holding (down), and off by holding (up). After penetration, you can change position to missionary by holding (forward) or mating press by holding (back). Transparency and position controls are disabled during penetration, "frantic" speed, and cum animations. Changing positions during Time Stop will not change victim animations correctly.

While transparency is off, the victim will not be reduced below 1 health, and will instead enter an "exhausted" state. While exhausted, the RESIST bar is unavailable, and Kuromaru can cum at any time after penetration by pressing (c). The only way to reach KO from this point is to switch transparency on and wait for Kuromaru to cum.

There's a few other details and glitchy interactions I haven't covered here but they're so trivial that it doesn't seem worth the effort.

As far as I know Ange is the only fully compatible victim right now, but any victim who already has sprites for both a) "side missionary" animations, (like those of Minotaur, Gettag, etc) and b) piledriver or mating press animations (baomaru, Gettag again, Horuakuti's existing victims) should be relatively straightforward to adapt to at least a semi-compatible state.

I'm honestly not a huge fan of this update. The new foreplay and side missionary animations are a nice change of pace and all, but the alterations to everything else seem like such a ridiculously complex way of going about things. The STUN bar in particular just feels utterly unnecessary. The struggle mechanic is potentially enjoyable for those who prefer to play victims, but the AI doesn't ever use the unique grab sequence, so the only way you'd get to use it from the victim side is by having another person play Kuro for you - which would, I suspect, be embarrassing and awkward for most of us. If you prefer to play victims and want a struggle mechanic, Gettag's TOBF is right over there and ready to go.

This Kuro has also lost a few features compared to previous iterations, chief among them being the "cum-stuffed/pregnant" mating press animations - which is one of the things that makes it unique - and the entire mating press animation sequence has just become... not more automated exactly - it was already pretty automated - but.. less active. You can't change most of the animations once they've started, and you can only really do anything at a few specific points in the sequence now. It just ends up feeling like an overly elaborate and uninteractive power fantasy. If I wanted that I'd just go find literally any halfway decent tentacle animation.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's uh, been a thing for nearly a month now. The community over there has historically been a bit... unappreciative of direct linking, for whatever reason, but I can give you some search terms.

Short version: Go look for the "mugenryona uploader", download "mugeryona2124.rar" and get the kuromaru from there, and the Ange from here. Press (x+y) or (a+b) and hold (a) for the kissing animation. It's foreplay rather than missionary with kissing, but that's all that I can see on the imageboard right now.

Detailed explanation, spoilered because holy walls of text, Batman:
You're looking for the "mugenryona uploader", specifically the files "mugeryona2124.rar" and, optionally, the patch in "mugeryona2132.rar". 2124 contains the Kuromaru in question, and files for patching an existing Ange Ushiromiya character to be compatible. Emerald_Gladiator posted a link to an ange with the patch already applied here.

2132 contains a set of updated .txt files to replace those of the Kuromaru found in 2124 - I don't know exactly what the difference is, but apparently it's some kind of bug fix - and a .txt file for Ange containing the code for an animation that was missing from the original patch. The Ange Emerald_Gladiator linked does not contain this patch, but it's extremely simple to apply it yourself even without Fighter Factory. In the "ange\data" folder, open the file "ange.air" with any text editor, (Windows Notepad will work,) copy the new animation code in at the end, and save.

The person developing this version of Kuromaru goes by the name of Horuakuti, and posts preview videos on the fc2 video uploader. Senoj8 posted HD rips of all of Horuakuti's currently available videos here. It should be noted that the Kuromaru vs Ange video shows sprites for Ange that aren't currently available for download.

I don't fully understand how the newest version of Horuakuti's Kuromaru works, but I'll lay out what I've managed to glean from google translate and my own testing. Fair warning, most of this Kuro's unique mechanics are a bit glitchy in team battles, and the only one I've seen the AI use is the struggle mechanic - I recommend you stick to 1v1 and control Kuromaru yourself.

Short list of relevant commands:
Brainwash gas: (qcf*2, a OR b)
Time Stop: (down*2, start), req. 3 power
Grab sequence start: (x+y) or (a+b)
Grab sequence anti-air: (qcb*2, a OR b) Note: This is VERY glitchy during Time Stop.

Horuakuti's Kuromaru has three status effect bars - STUN, PSYC, and TMSP - and gives the victim a RESIST bar during the unique grab sequence.

STUN is increased by damaging your opponent with normal attacks, most non-grab special attacks, and most animations in the unique grab sequence, (notably, the first time in the round Kuromaru achieves penetration during the unique grab sequence instantly fills STUN) and degrades more-or-less constantly. When filled, your opponent will be unable to act until the bar is completely empty. While STUN is in effect, the bar will empty more rapidly, and your opponent will use alternate "stunned" sprites and voice samples during the unique grab sequence. Note that STUN can increase even while it is active.

PSYC is increased by hitting your opponent with Kuromaru's brainwashing gas attack and/or the kissing animation in the unique grab sequence, and degrades constantly. PSYC activates instantly whenever it is gained. While PSYC is in effect, your opponent will be unable to act, and will use alternate "stunned" sprites and voice samples during the unique grab sequence. PSYC increases slowly during the kissing animation, and degrades more quickly during all other animations of the unique grab sequence.

TMSP is increased by activating Kuromaru's Time Stop super, degrades constantly, and can be ended early by activating Time Stop again. While active, TMSP pauses all entities other than Kuromaru itself (including helpers, projectiles, and most explods) and prevents the STUN and PSYC bars from decreasing. The unique grab sequence can be started during TMSP, but the position toggle will not alter victim animations correctly while TMSP is active. If TMSP ends during the grab sequence, Kuromaru will instantly proceed to the cum animation. This effect can bypass the "first penetration" part of the sequence if it has not already been completed, and prevent it from playing for that round.

RESIST only appears during the unique grab sequence, and is increased by the victim mashing buttons. When the RESIST bar is filled, the victim will break free of the grab sequence, though progress is semi-persistent, (foreplay and penetration animations play normally, but speed/ejaculation continues from when the victim escaped,) and if an ejaculation animation has started then escape is delayed until that animation is complete. RESIST bar fills more slowly as the victim's health decreases, and is unavailable while STUN, PSYC or TMSP are active.

The grab sequence can be started with either (x+y) or (a+b) on the ground, or (qcb*2, a OR b) for anti-air. On a successful hit, it will play a brief capturing animation, and then randomly choose between breast sucking (light damage to opponent, restores Kuromaru's health, slightly increases STUN) and kissing (slightly increases PSYC). Hold (x) during the capturing animation to force breast sucking, or hold (a) to force kissing. After a brief period of foreplay, the sequence will progress to either side view missionary penetration or mating press penetration. Alternatively, you can go straight to missionary by pressing (c) or mating press by pressing (z) after the capturing animation.

At this point the sequence progresses to the "first penetration" animation, in which Kuromaru repeatedly presses against the opponent in an attempt to penetrate. The first successful penetration of the round has additional effects; STUN is instantly filled, and extra blood effects temporarily appear on the victim if they have the corresponding animations. (Or well, that's what happens with Ange at least. You could probably change it to whatever you wanted with a bit of effort.) If Kuromaru has achieved penetration at least once, the "first penetration" animation is skipped, and the sequence shows a shorter penetration animation instead.

From here, the sequence cycles through slow, medium, fast, and "frantic" speed, and then finally selects one of several cumming animations more or less at random, with a chance to cum again when the animation is finished. During ejaculation, there is a chance for an impregnation cut-in, and once Kuromaru is finished the sequence will loop back to either penetration in the same position or a random foreplay animation, with penetration being more likely. Hold (x) to force breast sucking or (a) to force kissing. The sequence will continue to loop until either the victim escapes, or the round ends.

After the capturing animation, you can toggle transparency for Kuromaru's body on by holding (down), and off by holding (up). After penetration, you can change position to missionary by holding (forward) or mating press by holding (back). Transparency and position controls are disabled during penetration, "frantic" speed, and cum animations. Changing positions during Time Stop will not change victim animations correctly.

While transparency is off, the victim will not be reduced below 1 health, and will instead enter an "exhausted" state. While exhausted, the RESIST bar is unavailable, and Kuromaru can cum at any time after penetration by pressing (c). The only way to reach KO from this point is to switch transparency on and wait for Kuromaru to cum.

There's a few other details and glitchy interactions I haven't covered here but they're so trivial that it doesn't seem worth the effort.

As far as I know Ange is the only fully compatible victim right now, but any victim who already has sprites for both a) "side missionary" animations, (like those of Minotaur, Gettag, etc) and b) piledriver or mating press animations (baomaru, Gettag again, Horuakuti's existing victims) should be relatively straightforward to adapt to at least a semi-compatible state.

I'm honestly not a huge fan of this update. The new foreplay and side missionary animations are a nice change of pace and all, but the alterations to everything else seem like such a ridiculously complex way of going about things. The STUN bar in particular just feels utterly unnecessary. The struggle mechanic is potentially enjoyable for those who prefer to play victims, but the AI doesn't ever use the unique grab sequence, so the only way you'd get to use it from the victim side is by having another person play Kuro for you - which would, I suspect, be embarrassing and awkward for most of us. If you prefer to play victims and want a struggle mechanic, Gettag's TOBF is right over there and ready to go.

This Kuro has also lost a few features compared to previous iterations, chief among them being the "cum-stuffed/pregnant" mating press animations - which is one of the things that makes it unique - and the entire mating press animation sequence has just become... not more automated exactly - it was already pretty automated - but.. less active. You can't change most of the animations once they've started, and you can only really do anything at a few specific points in the sequence now. It just ends up feeling like an overly elaborate and uninteractive power fantasy. If I wanted that I'd just go find literally any halfway decent tentacle animation.
hey thanks a lot,i didn't know his kuromaru had so much features,sadly he removed some.
edit:his missionary animation test feature a stage i never seen,i wonder where he get his stages.

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
CP'd from cmd. Any time you don't know a characters moves, you can open their command file in notepad. If you dont know what the command file is, open up the .def file that is named after the character IE-Frisky Firebrand.def, and then look for this line:
[Files]
cmd=Firebrand.cmd

Obviously other characters wont say firebrand, but that line will tell you which cmd file to open :) Here are moves now

name = "arremerlove"
command = F,B,x

name = "firelove"
command = B,D,x

name = "fire rape"
command = F,D,a

name = "arremer domination"
command = B,F,a

name = "arremer Rider"
command = F,D,z

name = "Firebrand's Congress"
command = B,D,z

name = "beastly mating"
command = F,B,c

name = "Press n Fillem"
command = B,D,c

name = "Down The Hatch A"
command = x+c

name = "Down The Hatch B"
command = z+a

As for my own favorites obviously i like the furry/beast stuff, not interested in human stuff, did a lot of edits myself. If you ever see kuro summon werewolf with actual dick, it's my edit :p Humpreon is one of my favorites for actual knotting animation.

Last edited:

ryonalyona

Lurker
Reputation score
kuro stuff[/spoiler]
Thanks so much for taking the time to explain this. I must be doing something wrong cuz even though I imported the animations and sounds to Ange, she is not reacting to it, and neither are any other press compatible victims. Will tinker with it again this weekend.

ThatOneJester

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't figure out how to add levels?
I figured out how to add and take out characters but every time I try and add a level in, it always gives me an issue.
It says: ERROR: theres an issue reading the BG.
I like the stages I'm trying to use too.
Different instruction sites/forums I've found don't help much either.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't figure out how to add levels?
I figured out how to add and take out characters but every time I try and add a level in, it always gives me an issue.
It says: ERROR: theres an issue reading the BG.
Have you checked if the stage is for the same version than the version of MUGEN you have?
Usually older characters and stages work with newer versions of MUGEN, but not always, and vice-versa you often will have troubles.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Probably silly question. But is it actually possible to defeat the TOBF character by gettag?