Status
Not open for further replies.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [6/20] Comprehensive patreon list

You know who needs a patreon

The guy who made Sakyubasu no Tatakai and making Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

And other LOK forum flash games. The guy is pro.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know who needs a patreon

The guy who made Sakyubasu no Tatakai and making Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

And other LOK forum flash games. The guy is pro.
is that gorepete?

E

erobotan

Yeh him, fuck that guy, his games are hard.
But intuitive. Only Hgame that has made me rage.
What makes his game fun to play? I make a similar game right now so maybe i can learn some stuff from his

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What makes his game fun to play? I make a similar game right now so maybe i can learn some stuff from his
Just google what I typed. They are side scrolling action games. More memorization than strategy, though his newst game is trying to change that.

Then the sequel to it is a board strategy game that he just started making.
He made most notable krystal game but its the series I linked above that shows his gameplay capability.

E

erobotan

Just google what I typed. They are side scrolling action games. More memorization than strategy, though his newst game is trying to change that.

Then the sequel to it is a board strategy game that he just started making.
He made most notable krystal game but its the series I linked above that shows his gameplay capability.
I've watched some youtube videos before and I just don't get it, that's why I asked the question ^^;

Thanks for the link but after trying it i still don't get it ... orz

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've watched some youtube videos before and I just don't get it, that's why I asked the question ^^;

Thanks for the link but after trying it i still don't get it ... orz
I don't get it either :p
For me I think your game is already better than his. Both gameplay and art.

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not to be a complete noob but, how the hell do i make a 'Sig' linked to my
Patreon page...?

E

erobotan

Thanks :D! but I still feels like my game is lacking something T__T
Not to be a complete noob but, how the hell do i make a 'Sig' linked to my
Patreon page...?
first you upload the picture somewhere on the net .. photobucket, blogs, imgur, etc

then you copy the direct link for that picture

after that write this (URL="website link")(IMG)picture link(/IMG)(/URL)

replace all the () with the squared version []

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well he mostly made games about 5 years ago...so there's that.

He does it as a pro bono hobby, He made multiple short games, not one big game.

Not saying he is godlike, just saying flash games are sort of rare nowadays with the flood of rpg maker games. Not sure what most patreon games are made with. I know a few are rpg maker, but I think I saw a couple java, then there is that renpy thing.

Just saying after a few years he is making a sequel that has some decent depth. And has updated regularly. All while receiving no money. It would be interesting to see him have a patreon page.

It would be cool if hentai highschool+ also had one but...there are quite a bit of people on that project not sure how that could work.
Also space escape, though the creator already mentioned why he doesn't really wanna do patreon.

Last edited:

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

another one I just found: — does adult interactive fiction.

E

erobotan

Well he mostly made games about 5 years ago...so there's that.

He does it as a pro bono hobby, He made multiple short games, not one big game.

Not saying he is godlike, just saying flash games are sort of rare nowadays with the flood of rpg maker games. Not sure what most patreon games are made with. I know a few are rpg maker, but I think I saw a couple java, then there is that renpy thing.

Just saying after a few years he is making a sequel that has some decent depth. And has updated regularly. All while receiving no money. It would be interesting to see him have a patreon page.

It would be cool if hentai highschool+ also had one but...there are quite a bit of people on that project not sure how that could work.
Also space escape, though the creator already mentioned why he doesn't really wanna do patreon.
Despite all of my effort I feel that my game is not well received so I think I'm definitely missing something here .. orz .. would love to learn from other games .. especially since i'm not much of a gamer lol. Let me know if you have more good action beatemup/fighting/hack & slash games in mind. For now I'll be checking those that you mentioned ^^ (space escape & hntai highschool)

I read Legend of Kristal's forum rules a while ago and if I read everything correctly, receiving money from the games you made is not allowed if you want to post your games there. So maybe that's why he's patreonless? Though i think he should abandon an un-supportive forum like that ... .

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Despite all of my effort I feel that my game is not well received so I think I'm definitely missing something here .. orz .. would love to learn from other games .. especially since i'm not much of a gamer lol. Let me know if you have more good action beatemup/fighting/hack & slash games in mind. For now I'll be checking those that you mentioned ^^ (space escape & hntai highschool)

I read Legend of Kristal's forum rules a while ago and if I read everything correctly, receiving money from the games you made is not allowed if you want to post your games there. So maybe that's why he's patreonless? Though i think he should abandon an un-supportive forum like that ... .
it is allowed you just have to post it in general not creative corner

I wish i could think big, because most of my projects are finished before i can get 2 months worth of patreon interest out of them...

maybe i should revive my dive into hentai games rpg... but my sequel to damsel quest comes first

E

erobotan

it is allowed you just have to post it in general not creative corner

I wish i could think big, because most of my projects are finished before i can get 2 months worth of patreon interest out of them...

maybe i should revive my dive into hentai games rpg... but my sequel to damsel quest comes first
ah ok thanks for the info regarding kristal forum!

I suggest do something small, and expand it if you manage to attract people's interest. There's nothing more scary than stuck with a big project & a almost no budget to finish it

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I believe the reason they have/had? That rule is because that forum a LONG time ago like 2008? Or maybe earlier, they made these flash games. Namely legend of krystal. And they opened the resources/model/animations to use by anyone. So the forum was flooded with clones. Soooo I kinda get why. But now its kinda dead with maybe 1-5 projects actually being developed. The only one I see actively updated is the Mario is missing game.

But ya, the reason its forced non profit is because the forum was based on a game that shared its resources. So I kinda get it, again, its old.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ah ok thanks for the info regarding kristal forum!

I suggest do something small, and expand it if you manage to attract people's interest. There's nothing more scary than stuck with a big project & a almost no budget to finish it
Hmmm i think a small games business model is also doable. it might be more volatile but if you can consistently and regularly churn out good small-medium size games every 3-4 months with constant updates to each game development you will gain support as a developer more than support as a specific game developer which is better in the long run.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Got few more patreons, keep them coming Ill update OP tonight or tommorow.

So just keep posting more patreons.

E

erobotan

I believe the reason they have/had? That rule is because that forum a LONG time ago like 2008? Or maybe earlier, they made these flash games. Namely legend of krystal. And they opened the resources/model/animations to use by anyone. So the forum was flooded with clones. Soooo I kinda get why. But now its kinda dead with maybe 1-5 projects actually being developed. The only one I see actively updated is the Mario is missing game.

But ya, the reason its forced non profit is because the forum was based on a game that shared its resources. So I kinda get it, again, its old.
Well, they should change the rule .. it's so obsolete. Plus it's going to be easy to notice people stealing asset for commercial use if the stupid thief posted the game on a forum where the assets come from XD

Hmmm i think a small games business model is also doable. it might be more volatile but if you can consistently and regularly churn out good small-medium size games every 3-4 months with constant updates to each game development you will gain support as a developer more than support as a specific game developer which is better in the long run.
yeah, that might work, less risk on getting burn out too.
Mind if I add my game to the list?

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27213

looks interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.