What's new

[2/6] [Abandoned] The Comprehensive Patreon List

Status
Not open for further replies.

noname_wu

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [5/3] Comprehensive patreon list

Thanks a lot, I will collect these links. Some are really good to support.

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

AIF is Adult Interactive Fiction

It's usually used in reference to old school text games.

look pack
"What are you trying to look at?"

look backpack

look at pack
"it is a pack. It goes on your back."

Lord Arioch

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

AIF is Adult Interactive Fiction

It's usually used in reference to old school text games.

look pack

look backpack

look at pack
"it is a pack. It goes on your back."
"Thorin sits down and starts singing about gold."

(If any of you get that reference, welcome to the old bastard club :))

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's mine:

I keep checking to see if it's on the list yet. It's still not, so I guess I'll just have to start posting reminders.

Wish I could find a good artist that's not too busy and doesn't cost $50+ for each commission. Some good cover art of Sienna would probably help my Patreon a lot.

It seems like a vicious cycle. I need art to get money, and I need money to get art. I know it's true because there's a lot of these patreons that have good cover art and they get lots of money despite not having an actual game. :)

"Thorin sits down and starts singing about gold."

(If any of you get that reference, welcome to the old bastard club :))
I don't recall that, but I do remember this Lord of the Rings PC game I got from Wal-Mart over 20 years ago.
The One Ring could be worn by anyone but it would permanently reduce their constitution or such.
The hobbits all had the most constitution. This was way before I had even read The Lord of the Rings books. xD
You could get a mule and let it carry stuff for you. It also seemed to destroy random inventory items.. So I returned the glitchy mess. xP It's sad because I think it was actually a good game underneath the bugs.

Last edited:

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*snip*
Wish I could find a good artist that's not too busy and doesn't cost $50+ for each commission. Some good cover art of Sienna would probably help my Patreon a lot.
*snip*
Those exist but they don't last very long, they either burn out or raise their prices.

I mean you can stalk artists that are just starting out for a few years and pounce on them as they move into being just good enough.

Check out Underpable he has cute lines and very good colour. He's my go to guy for under priced arts.

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those exist but they don't last very long, they either burn out or raise their prices.

I mean you can stalk artists that are just starting out for a few years and pounce on them as they move into being just good enough.

Check out Underpable he has cute lines and very good colour. He's my go to guy for under priced arts.
Thanks. I see what you are talking about with the lines. I'm a bit cautious, considering there's no humanoid examples and he says non-commercial commissions only. I'll just post a question on his Patreon. Too lazy to register at Deviant Art (I thought I had an account there, but it must be outdated or something). Maybe I'll register later...

Edit: Underpable said no. I'm guessing all your requests have either been non-nude and/or for non-commercial use.

Last edited:

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks. I see what you are talking about with the lines. I'm a bit cautious, considering there's no humanoid examples and he says non-commercial commissions only. I'll just post a question on his Patreon. Too lazy to register at Deviant Art (I thought I had an account there, but it must be outdated or something). Maybe I'll register later...

Edit: Underpable said no. I'm guessing all your requests have either been non-nude and/or for non-commercial use.
Yeah, he's SFW as all get out. But then so is Patreon.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here's mine:

I keep checking to see if it's on the list yet. It's still not, so I guess I'll just have to start posting reminders.

It seems like a vicious cycle. I need art to get money, and I need money to get art. I know it's true because there's a lot of these patreons that have good cover art and they get lots of money despite not having an actual game. :)

I don't recall that, but I do remember this Lord of the Rings PC game I got from Wal-Mart over 20 years ago.
The One Ring could be worn by anyone but it would permanently reduce their constitution or such.
The hobbits all had the most constitution. This was way before I had even read The Lord of the Rings books. xD
You could get a mule and let it carry stuff for you. It also seemed to destroy random inventory items.. So I returned the glitchy mess. xP It's sad because I think it was actually a good game underneath the bugs.
Oh wow, I swore I added you in last update. Ill do it when I wake up, sorry bout that. I know I had you on here before, maybe it got deleted when expanding the post ages ago.

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, he's SFW as all get out. But then so is Patreon.
I have a rather extensive SFW project in mind. If I ever get started on that then I'll definitely keep him in mind. That's probably at least 5 years down the road though.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have a rather extensive SFW project in mind. If I ever get started on that then I'll definitely keep him in mind. That's probably at least 5 years down the road though.
added your thing

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: *UPDATED*[5/12] Comprehensive patreon list

figured id post about what my current projects are, I have 3,
one is the witch dungeon laboratory game that already has a thread
its a game in the same vein as ib or witch house but with smut instead of death.
stars a reasonable cute and chubby protagonist

the other two aren't far along enough for demos
but i have a character model for a sidescrolling action game about a girl trying not to get turned into a milkslave (shes been made a cowgirl)

and an adventure game about a girl who can see the future in her dreams, the concept was pretty meta since the main complaint about rpgmaker games was having to lose to everything to find the content, so i spun that around to make finding the bad endings the main method of progression as each playthrough has the character wake up as if the previous playthrough was a bad dream of a possible future...
she loses all items but keeps any information she gathered

Last edited:

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [5/12] Comprehensive patreon list

I was thinking this one was on the list already, but I must have been thinking of Kyrieru. Anyway, here's another one:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

lol, Recognize most of these games. I hope they can keep at it.:D

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I must say - I am surprised and somewhat impressed that a Patreon featuring a game that has no CGs (let alone 3D CGs) is the top fan favorite. I have followed The Last Fucklord (still love the original name - get a chuckle every time) since early, and the story has always been a draw. Always replayable. If this story ever ended up fully illustrated (let alone with animations) this would easily by far be the gold standard for adult RPGs.

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I must say - I am surprised and somewhat impressed that a Patreon featuring a game that has no CGs (let alone 3D CGs) is the top fan favorite. I have followed The Last Fucklord (still love the original name - get a chuckle every time) since early, and the story has always been a draw. Always replayable. If this story ever ended up fully illustrated (let alone with animations) this would easily by far be the gold standard for adult RPGs.
Thanks for the kind words! As for art, I just wanted to say that I'm currently discussing possibilities with a number of artists. Animations aren't on my agenda for the near future (the cost of animations multiplied by the number of scenes would be brutal >.<) but I've always had in mind the game being fully illustrated and I hope to make good on those statements before too long.

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, "The Gateway Of Realities" is probably the best looking game about animal penises I've seen on Patreon.

But something about the project looks just a little off. He doesn't really say what it is that the game is.

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You know I never realized this thing existed for some reason. Neat.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you add ? Thanks :)

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You know I never realized this thing existed for some reason. Neat.
It's amazing to see what a small influx of money does to the North American H-game community.

A lot of good and a lot of bad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.