[2/6] [Abandoned] The Comprehensive Patreon List

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sure, I can maintain it as I'm currently in grad school. How do you find new creators, did you just read the comments and add them?
Most of them was from browsing sites like F95Zone, Fenoxo, Legend of Krystal, Newgrounds, ULMF, etc. Some came from the PMs by the creators asking to be added to the list and some was from the comments on here.

OP
D

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't mind a new thread being made, though. I can lock this thread and the new one can have a link to this one.
Ohh ok, I use about half of the sites already. Do I move the entire thread or will @DarkFire1004 do it?
It's up to you though I would recommend creating a new thread the way you want it and use anything from here that you would like to use.

Just make sure to leave six or more posts for this as you will hit the post limit easily with the list.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
So I was actually just reminded by a kind member that there's another way for me to make you the new OP. So again, if you'd like, you can use this thread or make a new one. I'll PM you instructions if you want to use this thread though.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Okay! So turns out that didn't work out as planned, so we ended up having to make a new thread for the list. Locking this thread. If you'd like to see the new list, Please go here.

Status
Not open for further replies.