What's new

[2/6] [Abandoned] The Comprehensive Patreon List

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [6/9] Comprehensive patreon list

I don't want to get a credit card. Why do you have to show me everything I'm missing out? :'(

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [6/6] Comprehensive patreon list

As always, make sure you don't have any sexual imagery/nudity on your Patreon front page :p You have the cumshot on the face and the see through clothing showing nipples, even if your page is marked NSFW, Patreon will still bust you if that's on your front page, so be careful!
I've taken away one of the pictures from the main page. Thanks for the heads up I didn't know about this, I just assumed it being under "NSFW" i'd get away with it.

DerPeter, you can always just get a PayPal account?

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

PayPal is blocked on Patreon for NSFW content.

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

PayPal is blocked on Patreon for NSFW content.
I use PayPal and i'm a patron of some NSFW content on there? Maybe It's region locked?

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I use PayPal and i'm a patron of some NSFW content on there? Maybe It's region locked?
No, the latest update disabled PayPal as payment option for NSFW content. Since PayPal is blocking payments for NSFW content anyways, it doesn't make much difference. And even if your pledges go through, if PayPal finds out, they will disable your account.

EDIT: Well atleast it was blocked. HentaiWriter, help me out here, why can I use PayPal again?

Last edited:

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, the latest update disabled PayPal as payment option for NSFW content. Since PayPal is blocking payments for NSFW content anyways, it doesn't make much difference. And even if your pledges go through, if PayPal finds out, they will disable your account.

EDIT: Well atleast it was blocked. HentaiWriter, help me out here, why can I use PayPal again?
Some people are theorizing it's region-based, yeah, but no one really knows unfortunately; I just know where I'm at in America, it's not working, haha.

E

erobotan

Welcome Kieran and Onikikay! Nice to see more devs here!

You both should make a link to your project via your signature :D

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Two new ones I've stumbled across:

patreon.com/lewd , see also his announcement here http://ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=683811
patreon.com/amaranth , a kinda generic rpgmaker thing with a "save the world by/while getting raped"

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Two new ones I've stumbled across:

patreon.com/lewd , see also his announcement here http://ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=683811
patreon.com/amaranth , a kinda generic rpgmaker thing with a "save the world by/while getting raped"
Ya, I played that second one. Good quality 3D, just too meh for me. Its just generic rape with generic dialogue no wit, no humor. It takes itself seriously.

At least that is what I remember when playing it a year ago.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [6/11] Comprehensive patreon list

Found that patreon I thought I couldn't find again.

Its the one with the red head in the black dress.
Clearly there are still more unknown H devs out there.
Go full star trek and discover them.

E

erobotan

Found that patreon I thought I couldn't find again.

Its the one with the red head in the black dress.
Clearly there are still more unknown H devs out there.
Go full star trek and discover them.
artwork look nice but what's this game all about? Can't find any game description/demo

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ooh ok ^^;

and void director's patreon page is not accessible, wrong link? or did he close his page?
Oh shit you're right.

See, this is not good people. We are losing the few we have.

Wo....they can just shut down like that? That is scary. What if someone dumped like 100 plus bucks into someone and they just quit before even trying.

E

erobotan

Oh shit you're right.

See, this is not good people. We are losing the few we have.

Wo....they can just shut down like that? That is scary. What if someone dumped like 100 plus bucks into someone and they just quit before even trying.
that's possible but I think in general people will prefer steady 1000 bucks/month compared to getting 1000 bucks once and nothing at all after that.

this kind of case happens more likely to unsuccessful patreon i think ... the one with less than 100$/month ...

Thanks for the tip. It's done. :)
no problem ^^

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that's possible but I think in general people will prefer steady 1000 bucks/month compared to getting 1000 bucks once and nothing at all after that.

this kind of case happens more likely to unsuccessful patreon i think ... the one with less than 100$/month ...

no problem ^^
mine only just went above 100 this month... i just took it to mean people would prefer to wait til my games are done

Status
Not open for further replies.