What's new

[2/6] [Abandoned] The Comprehensive Patreon List

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [5/12] Comprehensive patreon list

hm so i suddenly remembered about some games once on offbeatr, and went to check what happened to them, guess what i found

so this is the game originally called pocket pussies, from the description seems only the name has changed to Shards of Eradine
it seems like there will be an android public release (wheres PC?)
and this one

the long forgotten pearldymes

well after receiving so much funding now they start owning patron to drain more, but at least they didn't scam off with the money thats great to hear

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hm so i suddenly remembered about some games once on offbeatr, and went to check what happened to them, guess what i found
-snip-
so this is the game originally called pocket pussies, from the description seems only the name has changed to Shards of Eradine
it seems like there will be an android public release (wheres PC?)
-snip-
Okay I backed the crowd funding on that game like a month before I backed Roundscape. I was there when he tried to get onto Steam greenlight. I know how many people he hasn't paid. I advise being very skeptical of this project.

Changer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you are still updating the list, I have an h-game on Patreon as well.

Patreon:
Game Blog:

Buffmuffin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New Patreon is up, with a good demo.

Quest Failed By Frostworks

I can't post a URL for some reason, but Frostworks is the name... Search patreon frostworks and you will find it.

Strongly suggest inclusion.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New Patreon is up, with a good demo.

Quest Failed By Frostworks

I can't post a URL for some reason, but Frostworks is the name... Search patreon frostworks and you will find it.

Strongly suggest inclusion.
Here ya go:

The reason why you can't post links is you need 15 post to do so. Next time just remove the http:// from the link and you should be fine to post.

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I would like to be listed here as well

Game: Harem
Overview: Your land needs women, so you travel to an unknown land to enslave any beautiful, fertile women you find. But you find far, far more than you were expecting. Free game, Patreon supported.
Patreon:
Image:

Attachments

Darkmage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Malleck has changed his patreon site. Update it to this, please.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Malleck has changed his patreon site. Update it to this, please.

Yo, where is wootch? He hasn't given an update in over a month.

I would like to be listed here as well

Game: Harem
Overview: Your land needs women, so you travel to an unknown land to enslave any beautiful, fertile women you find. But you find far, far more than you were expecting. Free game, Patreon supported.
Patreon:
Image:
Another one????

Crap, you are like the second patreon that I know I added, pretty much at the beginning but got deleted off the list some how. Sorry man. I must have not copied properly when splitting posts ages ago.

Also, wow, lot more patreons. I will update this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

He appears to have pulled another disappearing act like 2 years ago - hasn't replied to anything for awhile. Drama can be followed

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

He appears to have pulled another disappearing act like 2 years ago - hasn't replied to anything for awhile. Drama can be followed
He seems like he has a legit job, so that makes sense too. I mean shit, I hardy update this 1) because there just was not enough patreons TBH, but also I was just not visiting or frequenting the site much do to real life soo ya. I kinda get it, but shit. Making a game then going dark. Pretty cray.

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Another one????

Crap, you are like the second patreon that I know I added, pretty much at the beginning but got deleted off the list some how. Sorry man. I must have not copied properly when splitting posts ages ago.

Also, wow, lot more patreons. I will update this weekend.
Guess #1: NoMoshing makes Harem Collector. He's on the list. Harem is a different game :)

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guess #1: NoMoshing makes Harem Collector. He's on the list. Harem is a different game :)
Ya no, I know of there being 2 harem games with 3D girls as the content. I was aware of "harem" I remember all these copycat games. Ever since infamous and prototype; I sort of just remember games that are similar and this is why I remember.

LFox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [6/11] *UPDATED* Comprehensive patreon list

This one started popping up on sites the other day. Looks promising.

sholblerk03

Reputation score

The list misses JBGames's "Innocence Lost" patreon page.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think putting my stuff under one block is your prerogative, but I think it's silly to do it just because I've got multiple Patreons with different games on each; there are a lot of western h-devs/people in general contributing to games working on multiple projects.

(For instance, I'm the writer for Divine Arms, also our programmer for the games on the small games Patreon is working on multiple Patreons on this list (Doxy, for instance), so... not to mention I used to do work with Marble Syrup, etc.)

Conversely, the ONLY unifying factor for Reclaim Reality is that I'm writing it, everyone else on the team has nothing to do with Future Fragments, etc.

So I mean, personally, the grouping thing doesn't really make much sense if you take all that into account. But again, it's your prerogative :p

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

got my 0.2 demo of witch dungeon lab sent out to patrons, hopefully i'll get some feedback but if not, the public demo will be out in a week.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think putting my stuff under one block is your prerogative, but I think it's silly to do it just because I've got multiple Patreons with different games on each; there are a lot of western h-devs/people in general contributing to games working on multiple projects.

(For instance, I'm the writer for Divine Arms, also, and our VA, Amisakadarthana (for FF) is voicing at least 3 or 4 games on this list, and our programmer for the games on the small games Patreon is working on multiple Patreons on this list (Doxy, for instance), so... not to mention I used to do work with Marble Syrup, etc.)

Conversely, the ONLY unifying factor for Reclaim Reality is that I'm writing it, everyone else on the team has nothing to do with Future Fragments, etc.

So I mean, personally, the grouping thing doesn't really make much sense if you take all that into account. But again, it's your prerogative :p
Its mainly to help me keep track, I already deleted a couple patreons by accident when migrating them between posts the first time. So if I ever bother categorizing its all there. Same reason I add "inactive" or "modding" tags so that I will know for future reference.

Plus you are the only patreon I know that has well, multiple patreons. It just helps me keep track. If there are others who do this let me know I will group them accordingly. I think fenoxo might have the same set up, but I can't be sure, I never visit their patreon. If there is a patreon for say CoC AND TiTs then I will just lump them under the same block but I haven't checked to see if its all under one or not. In short, if multiple patreons from the same team or group pops up, I will simply put them under one block for simplicity sake.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its mainly to help me keep track, I already deleted a couple patreons by accident when migrating them between posts the first time. So if I ever bother categorizing its all there. Same reason I add "inactive" or "modding" tags so that I will know for future reference.

Plus you are the only patreon I know that has well, multiple patreons. It just helps me keep track. If there are others who do this let me know I will group them accordingly. I think fenoxo might have the same set up, but I can't be sure, I never visit their patreon. If there is a patreon for say CoC AND TiTs then I will just lump them under the same block but I haven't checked to see if its all under one or not. In short, if multiple patreons from the same team or group pops up, I will simply put them under one block for simplicity sake.
That's what I mean though is, the logic doesn't make sense :p

I'm not like, the leader or the boss of any of these games, everyone working with me on them is just of equal importance as I am (but in the case of like, the hentaiwriter small games patreon, the only unifying factor is me; this doesn't make me any less/more important, though).

So just because I *made* the Patreon accounts, doesn't make sense to me why they would all be grouped or need to be put into a group when I'm 1) working on other people's Patreons and 2) other people working on those Patreons I made are working on their own Patreons too :p

Just doesn't make sense is all, but it's again up to you of course.

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-snip- I think fenoxo might have the same set up, but I can't be sure, I never visit their patreon. If there is a patreon for say CoC AND TiTs then I will just lump them under the same block but I haven't checked to see if its all under one or not. In short, if multiple patreons from the same team or group pops up, I will simply put them under one block for simplicity sake.
CoC is done and done.

Fall of Eden is closely aligned with Fenoxo but that is as close as that is getting.

Unless he starts a new Project.

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was thinking this one was on the list already, but I must have been thinking of Kyrieru. Anyway, here's another one:

Don't add this one to the list, we just expanded the team and we're no longer working with patreon so the game will be free to the public from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.