What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

AspGod

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just hope they post a new Diva mizuki game or Baka game. I think they’re posting on for New Years. Baka and his mother getting into a threesome, or foursome with mizuki I hope :p

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Alright here is the last set of pictures for GGG 2. Been a hell of a ride but it is behind us, just like Principal Bell lol.

Poll will be up tomorrow and pictures will go up Wednesday or Friday.

Stay groovy you beautiful bastards!

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
MNF changed the design for main page.
Now we have there "the best games", "Popular characters" and "Ideas in production" but the ideas seems to be only part of it (the summary) and the last 2 are without nothing except some crap.
And it seems like the nurse idea was removed...

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah. Seems like they redeisgned everything to match that of GamesofDesire or Gamcore. Looks alright but it is easier to navigate around. Forum still hasn't been added. Hopefully they increase the number of messages you can have. 200 is not enough.

Anyways, here is the next poll. Put three games on there so vote for your favorite. I will release the winner on Friday.

Take care you bastards!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ok, I've been waiting 3 days to be able to post this. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm not sure I like the new layout. :confused:
And when they get the forum back up, I hope everything that was there will still be there. And I hope it's just a bug, but you can't see the full scripts on the ‘Game Ideas in Production’ list. And I also hope they get the "idea submission" page back up again soon. Although, in that time, the bug has been fixed and submissions are back up. :p
Though on a positive note, Super Whore Family 2 is back up. :D

sandchainz

Reputation score
Ok, I've been waiting 3 days to be able to post this. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm not sure I like the new layout. :confused:
And when they get the forum back up, I hope everything that was there will still be there. And I hope it's just a bug, but you can't see the full scripts on the ‘Game Ideas in Production’ list. And I also hope they get the "idea submission" page back up again soon. Although, in that time, the bug has been fixed and submissions are back up. :p
Though on a positive note, Super Whore Family 2 is back up. :D
There's no bug I can see clearly all the script. :p

And in other news today you will get another crack ;)

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's no bug I can see clearly all the script. :p
Yes, that's because they fixed it.
When the new look first launched, I went to the "Idea's in Production" page and when I clicked on them I could only see the first couple of lines form them. I emailed them about it and Vadim said he'd fix it soon.

sandchainz

Reputation score
Yes, that's because they fixed it.
When the new look first launched, I went to the "Idea's in Production" page and when I clicked on them I could only see the first couple of lines form them. I emailed them about it and Vadim said he'd fix it soon.
But didn't you said you couldn't enter the site since they changed the layout? SO how could see that? :eek:

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Alright so I have some cool news (Subjective) so the last few months I have been writing a script for my capture system I use to get the Screenshots. Basically I didn't know how to include it nor could I get it to work. Until yesterday at least. Well I don't know what the fuck I did but I got it working and holy shit will it make my life that much more easier. With the script I can now just keep a selection on screen and just start mashing Control S and save a fuck ton of pictures while up-rezzing them at the same time. Now I can make more and they will look a bit better.

The winner of the poll was Busty Cheer Family 2 and before I would make like 100 pictures but this time I made almost 200 of them and it only took like 20 minutes.

Going forward you all will be getting a fuck ton of pictures each day and the collections will be larger as well.

Enjoy because you have no idea how happy I am to make pictures now lol.

Stay groovy you bastards!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
But didn't you said you couldn't enter the site since they changed the layout? SO how could see that? :eek:
I entered a couple of days before to see the submitted ideas and could read them perfectly, so what are you saying about the fix it's a bs (sorry if that sounded rude)
Well initially I COULD see it.
I could get on the site for a few days after the update, and it was AFTER that when it stopped working for me.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well initially I COULD see it.
I could get on the site for a few days after the update, and it was AFTER that when it stopped working for me.
Yeah this stuff happens a lot with forum updates, especially because the forum apparently hadn't updated for a long time prior to this. I'm not going to complain about anything until some more time has pasted as I'm sure the mods are still working to smooth out the changes, and I'll assume there's already threads made to discuss what we like and don't like about the new format (I preferred the darker color theme).

pizzaman111

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi all! Occasional lurker, first time poster, and coming here since the MNF forum is not functional yet. Like the new style of the website tho!

sandchainz

Reputation score
This new ulmf's engine is a crap it makes double posts by itself....
I had to edit this post to not make it look double :mad:

sandchainz

Reputation score
Harley's Prison Break

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Alright so here is another fuck ton of pictures. Any bugs with the pictures, you guys let me know like blurry corners or quality draining from the anywhere. Since I am working with a new script I don't expect some smooth sailing. I can toy around it but let me know otherwise.

Enjoy you bastards!

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey Haseo, could you update the front page? I think that the titles on the front are no longer needed.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Harley's Prison Break
Not that I'm looking a gift in the horse's mouth here but you guys are releasing games really quickly. That's kinda awesome, thanks as usual.

Anyways, now that you can finally look at the production page (something I've been requesting for 4 years now) & apparently you can submit ideas without being a member now. Can anyone confirm that last part?