What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

pizzaman111

Lurker
Reputation score
Not that I'm looking a gift in the horse's mouth here but you guys are releasing games really quickly. That's kinda awesome, thanks as usual.

Anyways, now that you can finally look at the production page (something I've been requesting for 4 years now) & apparently you can submit ideas without being a member now. Can anyone confirm that last part?
Funny you should ask, I just tested that...I logged out of my MNF account and tried to submit an idea and a pop-up for "become premium" came up, so that's still restricted. But I agree, it's a step in the right direction that they've allowed the site to be more visible/accessible to the general public.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not that I'm looking a gift in the horse's mouth here but you guys are releasing games really quickly. That's kinda awesome, thanks as usual.

Anyways, now that you can finally look at the production page (something I've been requesting for 4 years now) & apparently you can submit ideas without being a member now. Can anyone confirm that last part?
Until the number of unreleased games will reach 25 or even 20 the games will go released with speed of light :D

And yeah, Pizzaman is right only premiums can submit ideas. But let's see if they'll make an open forum so everyone can post in there.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hey Haseo, could you update the front page? I think that the titles on the front are no longer needed.
Oh man. I had forgotten that I haven't updated it in forever. No matter what I will update it by the end of the week. Starting a new job tomorrow and I still have my Uni classes. I will find some time.

sandchainz

Reputation score
The forum was added, didn't chechk it yet but it seems like free users also can check the forum.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
To bad they wiped the previous one. A lot of good memories in the old one.

Oh well, what can you do. Anyways let me drop off another batch for you guys. At least this way you guys get the sex scenes quicker and more of them.

Enjoy you bastards!

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I've got a problem that maybe you guys know how to fix. A little bit after I got my new pc something changed where now if I extract the download files for the cracked games the .bct files become .swf files meaning I can no longer play them. If anyone knows a way to change them back or play them as is that would be a big help, thanks!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I've got a problem that maybe you guys know how to fix. A little bit after I got my new pc something changed where now if I extract the download files for the cracked games the .bct files become .swf files meaning I can no longer play them. If anyone knows a way to change them back or play them as is that would be a big help, thanks!
  1. Start Windows Explorer, you can do this by opening up any folder.
  2. Click Organize.
  3. Click Folder and search options.
  4. Click the View tab.
  5. Scroll down until you notice Hide extensions for known file types, un-check this line by clicking the check box.

Note To hide file name extensions, check this line.
  6. Click OK
That should do it.

To everyone else, I am going to drop tomorrow pictures ahead of time since I am leaving early for work. Enjoy!

sandchainz

Reputation score
If you mean the latest cracks then these are in swf, just open them with any flash player or browser

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well, it looks like the general public still can't vote. Figures, but not too surprising all things considered. Still annoyed that someone still isn't follow the rules & using Officer Jugss for their game.

BTW, Haseo are you going to post your draft this month or next month?

slip66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So ULMF went down and is back even better. and so it seems w the MnF site. Here's hoping further progress continues and future goals achieved!~

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well, it looks like the general public still can't vote. Figures, but not too surprising all things considered. Still annoyed that someone still isn't follow the rules & using Officer Jugss for their game.

BTW, Haseo are you going to post your draft this month or next month?
Next month. I should have the first draft done next week for you all to look at and give me a few pointers.

While we are waiting for that let me drop these off. We are at the half way mark now so just a few more days until we are done with Cheer Family.

Enjoy for now you bastards!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Wait, so is it next month or next week?
Christmas voting won't start until next month aka December. I will share the first draft for what I have BEFORE voting starts in December. That's the plan anyways.

Here is another batch for you all. How is everyone liking Cheer Squad 2? Does everyone like or dislike the new abundance of pictures or did you like it before? Let me know now so I can see what to do next release.

Now excuse me while I enjoy my birthday even though I am working 10 hours today lol.

Enjoy you bastards!

jubur

Reputation score
Christmas voting won't start until next month aka December. I will share the first draft for what I have BEFORE voting starts in December. That's the plan anyways.

Here is another batch for you all. How is everyone liking Cheer Squad 2? Does everyone like or dislike the new abundance of pictures or did you like it before? Let me know now so I can see what to do next release.

Now excuse me while I enjoy my birthday even though I am working 10 hours today lol.

Enjoy you bastards!
Happy Birthday my good man, long-time lurker and fan of these games, wishing you a great one and keep up the good work!

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If you mean the latest cracks then these are in swf, just open them with any flash player or browser
I just tried that in firefox EX and chrome, all of which open a window with a blank screen, then try to open chrome as if it's downloading a file. After that the only option is to open the file in notepad. Whatever I did also changed my old BCT files to swf so I can't open them like I used to be able to. Is there a free program I can use to open them without a browser? I also found bakaloader in the ravens meditation folder which can open some of the files but not most of them. Any help is appreciated.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Enjoy you bastards!
So at the end of November, got it.

Probably late on this, but Happy Birthday Haseo, try to enjoy life.

sandchainz

Reputation score
I just tried that in firefox EX and chrome, all of which open a window with a blank screen, then try to open chrome as if it's downloading a file. After that the only option is to open the file in notepad. Whatever I did also changed my old BCT files to swf so I can't open them like I used to be able to. Is there a free program I can use to open them without a browser? I also found bakaloader in the ravens meditation folder which can open some of the files but not most of them. Any help is appreciated.
The ones that are in bct format can't be passed to swf by changing the format in renaming the name, you have to open them with bct player.
The latest games I dropped (from Hermione the milf) are in swf they work fine with baka loader, maybe you need to update ActiveX for Internet Explorer (not other browsers, only Internet Explorer).

About voting in mnf site, I'm kinda surprised that people vote for April's idea, I meanthe idea is good but it has aphrodisiac so it has to be removed don't know why people waste their votes and OJ is Serrated character so ithas to be removed as well .:rolleyes: