What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thanks for the birthday greetings guys! Love you guys!

Anyways let's all see what we came here to see. Titties.

Enjoy the titties!

I will be updating the front page in a few minutes so check soon to see everything.

Stay groovy you bastards!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A belated happy birthday to mah boi Haseo, and many thanks for the last two released games!

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

for everyone who´s interested in alternative stuff check:

or

if you like big boobs, vortex will be your choice.
pls pm me, if you have more stuff like this.

enjoy it
Surebu
Do you know what the hidden Password is to unlock all the sex scenes? It's blocked a by a paywall.

Edit: Never mind.

Last edited:

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh, btw I did forgot to mention that's there is a cheat in HB2. While in mini game press F1 so you will kill all the enemies with a single hit, and if you want to deactivate cheat then press F2 :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Alright we are on the final stretch here. Almost done with the pictures so there will be another poll incoming soon.

I also didn't hear back on the new picture format. Do you guys like the extra 100 or so pictures or did you like the system before, where it was under 100 most of the time? Let me know.

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
14 days and no new game. Time to take bets what day it releases on! Previous record was 23 days without a game. Let’s see what happens!

sandchainz

Reputation score
If it's Vadim''s turn then it probably will be up for tomorrow, but it strange Vadim normally delivers it in time, and if it's Kosmos' turn then it should be released already.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Alright we are on the final stretch here. Almost done with the pictures so there will be another poll incoming soon.

I also didn't hear back on the new picture format. Do you guys like the extra 100 or so pictures or did you like the system before, where it was under 100 most of the time? Let me know.

It's a little too many for me, not sure what the optimal number is, though.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I will try like 150 next time.

Anyways you won't have to suffer for much longer. Here is the last set for Busty Cheer Squad 2. What a wild ride lol.

Poll will go up tomorrow and the schedule for release is a little hazy as my work schedule has been all over the place. I will let you know in a few days.

Stay groovy you beautiful bastards!

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Oh, btw I did forgot to mention that's there is a cheat in HB2. While in mini game press F1 so you will kill all the enemies with a single hit, and if you want to deactivate cheat then press F2 :)
Is this something in the actual game or just in the crack? I'm curious.

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to pause annoying timers on older games? I've been trying to use Cheat Engine but it's a pain in the butt

Kryphon

Lurker
Reputation score
Would it be possible for me to get a copy of the latest collection? I think I'm missing a few.

sandchainz

Reputation score
Is this something in the actual game or just in the crack? I'm curious.
It's in the crack only.
And there's no actual game since mnf did removed this serie from mnf site long time ago.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Would it be possible for me to get a copy of the latest collection? I think I'm missing a few.
Give me a few minutes. Will be adding the new games to the 2017 Mega link on the front page.

I will also drop the next poll while I am here. Only 2 games on it but it's mainly so I can put one of the 2 games out of the way. Next poll will have much more on it.

Vote away you bastards!