What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If we won't get a new game today then we'll get once again one game x month.
MNF are doing very well....

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Notice how they got rid of the game release dates? That tells you all you need to know. One game per month here we go!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I have a theory for why it's starting to take so long between releases.
As we all already know, a new release coincides with the poll closing and a new game getting added to the production list (most of the time). And in recent history, thanks to CCBill :)mad:), there's some content MnF isn't allowed to do anymore. Let's look at the current poll as an example, the two ideas currently in contention for winning are Super Whore Family 3 and April O'neil's Big Story. Both of these potentially contain content that CCBill won't allow (incest in the case of SWF3 and non-human characters in the case of AOBS).

Now I have adjusted the script for SWF3 so that it states that Diamond Milf is his step-mother (and by extension the other women in his family aren't his biological relatives) and AOBS features April getting fucked by Bebop and Rocksteady, who are basically the same concept as the turtles, who feature in another MnF game where they fuck April (Teenage Mutant Fucking Turtles), which is still up on the main site.

So my theory is, perhaps the MnF admins have to contact CCBill to make sure these ideas are ok to be made before they can declare a winner. And the reason it's taking so long is that they're waiting on CCBill's response.

sandchainz

Reputation score
April O'neil idea also has aphrodisiac that's why I said that it has to be removed as well as OJ idea.

pizzaman111

Lurker
Reputation score
It’s possible, though I think it’d be crazy if your game didn’t win, since the April O’Neil story has almost no detail and incoherent dialogue in addition to her getting fucked by beasts. I have been wondering why turtles is still up on the site though, since its very clearly bestiality. Same goes for Bowser fucking princess peach and monsters fucking velma and daphne in velma gets spooked #1. My theory for the delay is just that either Vadim’s game is delayed because he’s been preoccupied with the new website, or Kosmos has had to do all of Nutbusters on short notice. I am intrigued by the Thanksgiving game Kosmos is developing...that could possibly come out next...

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It’s possible, though I think it’d be crazy if your game didn’t win, since the April O’Neil story has almost no detail and incoherent dialogue in addition to her getting fucked by beasts. I have been wondering why turtles is still up on the site though, since its very clearly bestiality. Same goes for Bowser fucking princess peach and monsters fucking velma and daphne in velma gets spooked #1. My theory for the delay is just that either Vadim’s game is delayed because he’s been preoccupied with the new website, or Kosmos has had to do all of Nutbusters on short notice. I am intrigued by the Thanksgiving game Kosmos is developing...that could possibly come out next...
Well actually, Bebop and Rocksteady fucking her is less bestial then then Turtles, because they were once human.
For those who aren't aware, the way mutations worked in the original cartoon is that it causes them to match whatever other creature they were recently exposed to.
For example, it caused the turtles to become humanoid because the last creature they came into contact with was Hamato Yoshi (a.k.a. Master Splinter), and Yoshi turned into a rat person because he was most recently exposed to sewer rats.
Bebop and Rocksteady were originally a pair of street thugs and became the way they are because Shredder splashed them with mutagen and exposed them to a warthog and a rhino. As can be seen here:

And now that you mention it, it's probably more likely the delay is because Kosmos is putting the finishing touches to the Thanksgiving idea.

sandchainz

Reputation score
There's no bestiality!
In the rules there were a point saying that if the characters look like animal-humans then it approved.
And these two look like humans, replay the anatomy drill and practice game they look similar.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So Officer Juggs shouldn't win since it's in direct violation of the rules. Unless EH1725 did ask Serrated for permission. If that's the case then I'm pretty glad I didn't subscribe to them again. Games like that just reinforce how I feel on what qualifies about them winning.

That being said I can't access my account MNF, do I have to register again to access the forums?

Kryphon

Lurker
Reputation score
Give me a few minutes. Will be adding the new games to the 2017 Mega link on the front page.

I will also drop the next poll while I am here. Only 2 games on it but it's mainly so I can put one of the 2 games out of the way. Next poll will have much more on it.

Vote away you bastards!
Thanks for looking into that for me xXHaseoXx, but I can't see the new link on the main page, still looks like the 2014 - 2015 collection. Would it be possible to get the link in a reply?

Thanks again in advance.

Last edited:

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So Officer Juggs shouldn't win since it's in direct violation of the rules. Unless EH1725 did ask Serrated for permission. If that's the case then I'm pretty glad I didn't subscribe to them again. Games like that just reinforce how I feel on what qualifies about them winning.

That being said I can't access my account MNF, do I have to register again to access the forums?
Actually, it doesn't matter if he asked Serrated for permission, even if he had asked Serrated wouldn't have given it. The only way Serrated would allow anyone to use her is as a background character. For example, giving an assignment to a lower ranked officer.

As for re-registering, I'm not sure. I was able to use my old log in information just fine.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Actually, it doesn't matter if he asked Serrated for permission, even if he had asked Serrated wouldn't have given it. The only way Serrated would allow anyone to use her is as a background character. For example, giving an assignment to a lower ranked officer.

As for re-registering, I'm not sure. I was able to use my old log in information just fine.
1. But Serrated might've been cool which more than likely not the case, but just speaking hypothetically here.

2. Are you still subscribed to them?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thanks for looking into that for me xXHaseoXx, but I can't see the new link on the main page, still looks like the 2014 - 2015 collection. Would it be possible to get the link in a reply?

Thanks again in advance.
It's under MnF Releases: Updated Quickly

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Announcement
Alright so after almost 2 years since the last Nintendo Christmas aka whatever the hell MnF renamed them, I am working on 4; The Final One.

2 Years ago I wrote a rough draft and I have been revisiting it throughout this year but I had a better idea. I decided to make this one for you guys, the ones who enjoy it. So I am turning 4 into a community project per say.

Everything and everyone is on the table right now so I made a few Polls to get some quick starting off points while still leaving room for myself to work. The polls will stay open for a week so after Thanksgiving I will be entering the writing phase and hammer it out before December rolls in. Until then I encourage any and all ideas that come forward. Every single one will be taken into consideration.

The polls are as follows:

The "Guest": NC3 ended with Stein saying his "Guest" had arrived. Now at first I wanted it to be Santa or someone like Wario who has shown up in other NC games. I also worked with the idea of adding a new girl here, Pauline from the original Mario canon. I can't decide so you guys can vote for who it shall be. If you don't want either just click Other and write in here. If Other get's enough votes I will have another poll for how many characters get thrown into the ring and you guys can see which one you want instead.

Vote here:

Another Girl: I have talked with a few people the last 2 years about adding a new girl or replacing one of the current ones with someone else. Thing is if this poll wins, I will have to replace one of the girls since the cast is already a bit to large and with only 3-4 scene to work with, there is only so much I can fit in. If this Poll wins then I will start going through all the Nintendo stuff and seeing what I can add. Then again I could just add Pauline as the guest and be done with it but I will let you guys decide.

Vote here:

What do you want to see?: Here is where there will be debates lol. So with this being written as the final Nintendo Christmas I want to go all out but I really want to explore at least 1 fetish in at least 2 scenes. So which should it be? Do you want to see a lot of Titfucking? A lot of Anal? Do you want the girls to just Lez the fuck out? Or do you have some specific? This poll is for you (Heh). Again with the Other/Specific Fetish, if it get's enough votes I will have another Poll for it so we can narrow down what should get explored here.

Vote here:

And that should be it. Any changes and I will just create a new Poll or post. Thanks for helping me work on this. I want to make this one the best and most memorable.

sandchainz

Reputation score
Announcement
Alright so after almost 2 years since the last Nintendo Christmas aka whatever the hell MnF renamed them, I am working on 4; The Final One.

2 Years ago I wrote a rough draft and I have been revisiting it throughout this year but I had a better idea. I decided to make this one for you guys, the ones who enjoy it. So I am turning 4 into a community project per say.

Everything and everyone is on the table right now so I made a few Polls to get some quick starting off points while still leaving room for myself to work. The polls will stay open for a week so after Thanksgiving I will be entering the writing phase and hammer it out before December rolls in. Until then I encourage any and all ideas that come forward. Every single one will be taken into consideration.

The "Guest": NC3 ended with Stein saying his "Guest" had arrived. Now at first I wanted it to be Santa or someone like Wario who has shown up in other NC games. I also worked with the idea of adding a new girl here, Pauline from the original Mario canon. I can't decide so you guys can vote for who it shall be. If you don't want either just click Other and write in here. If Other get's enough votes I will have another poll for how many characters get thrown into the ring and you guys can see which one you want instead.

Vote here:

Another Girl: I have talked with a few people the last 2 years about adding a new girl or replacing one of the current ones with someone else. Thing is if this poll wins, I will have to replace one of the girls since the cast is already a bit to large and with only 3-4 scene to work with, there is only so much I can fit in. If this Poll wins then I will start going through all the Nintendo stuff and seeing what I can add. Then again I could just add Pauline as the guest and be done with it but I will let you guys decide.

Vote here:

What do you want to see?: Here is where there will be debates lol. So with this being written as the final Nintendo Christmas I want to go all out but I really want to explore at least 1 fetish in at least 2 scenes. So which should it be? Do you want to see a lot of Titfucking? A lot of Anal? Do you want the girls to just Lez the fuck out? Or do you have some specific? This poll is for you (Heh). Again with the Other/Specific Fetish, if it get's enough votes I will have another Poll for it so we can narrow down what should get explored here.

Vote here:

And that should be it. Any changes and I will just create a new Poll or post. Thanks for helping me work on this. I want to make this one the best and most memorable.
Hey Haseo, I remember in NC2 Daisy said she wanted to take a look in what gonig on there, maybe she should appear in NC4?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hey Haseo, I remember in NC2 Daisy said she wanted to take a look in what gonig on there, maybe she should appear in NC4?
That could also work but I will just keep it open ended for now and see what everyone wants. I am adding Daisy to the list of characters that could be included.

sandchainz

Reputation score
That could also work but I will just keep it open ended for now and see what everyone wants. I am adding Daisy to the list of characters that could be included.
Yeah, that's an option.
Also glad that you added some boob play to the list, I missed thistype of fetish. They used to add this feature in old games but not nowadays :(

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yes, I'm still subscribed.
I think that's why I can't, I probably have to re-register again.

Announcement

Vote here:

Vote here:

Vote here:

Jeez, so many ideas are going through my head right now, I have to process them right now before I can give you a proper response. Looking forward to discussing this with you again.

You have a total of 9 characters. 3 males & 6 women

Yeah, that's an option.
Also glad that you added some boob play to the list, I missed thistype of fetish. They used to add this feature in old games but not nowadays :(
I can't think of too many on top of my head even back in the day. The only one I can name is the Garnet game.

sandchainz

Reputation score
I can't think of too many on top of my head even back in the day. The only one I can name is the Garnet game.
Super Princess Bitch, Xmas Pay Rise 2, Garnet MCLane, and some older games bu these unfortunately are with bad graphcs.