What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Super Princess Bitch, Xmas Pay Rise 2, Garnet MCLane, and some older games bu these unfortunately are with bad graphcs.
I do like my breast foddling, but are you saying their newgrounds has bad graphics?

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I do like my breast foddling, but are you saying their newgrounds has bad graphics?
If by newgrounds you mean the games before they created mnf site (lesbian ride, detective rpg etc) then no, this are nice, but the games after creating mnf site are not very good drawn and animations are bad.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The "Guest": NC3 ended with Stein saying his "Guest" had arrived. Now at first I wanted it to be Santa or someone like Wario who has shown up in other NC games. I also worked with the idea of adding a new girl here, Pauline from the original Mario canon. I can't decide so you guys can vote for who it shall be. If you don't want either just click Other and write in here. If Other get's enough votes I will have another poll for how many characters get thrown into the ring and you guys can see which one you want instead.

Vote here:
I personally don’t like the idea of the guest being Santa. He’s appeared in numerous previous Christmas games and I personally can’t think of a plot involving him and the girls that I want to see.
I voted for another Nintendo character, and the character I want to suggest is one I’m surprised hasn’t appeared in an MnF game yet. I would like to suggest Bayonetta (I’m not 100% sure if she is a Nintendo character, but she was in Smash Bros, so close enough right? :p )

Also, I'd just like to say that, at the end of NC3, I always thought that Stein's guest was going to be Daisy, given what happened earlier in the game.

sandchainz

Reputation score
Also, I'd just like to say that, at the end of NC3, I always thought that Stein's guest was going to be Daisy, given what happened earlier in the game.
Exactly! That's why I mentioned about Daisy being the guest.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I personally don’t like the idea of the guest being Santa. He’s appeared in numerous previous Christmas games and I personally can’t think of a plot involving him and the girls that I want to see.
I voted for another Nintendo character, and the character I want to suggest is one I’m surprised hasn’t appeared in an MnF game yet. I would like to suggest Bayonetta (I’m not 100% sure if she is a Nintendo character, but she was in Smash Bros, so close enough right? :p )
I would be totally ok with Bayo being the guest, but I'm leaning towards Pauline or another Nintendo Character. Then again I'm not entirely sure why the guest character & the new girl can't be one & the same if Haseo wants to keep it at a minimal. Really rather not have any of the characters be taken out.

Exactly! That's why I mentioned about Daisy being the guest.
Daisy shouldn't be the guest since she's already in the game to begin with. Just have her being used rather take up a spot for the guest character.

sandchainz

Reputation score
Daisy shouldn't be the guest since she's already in the game to begin with. Just have her being used rather take up a spot for the guest character.
She is in the game but she's not in Stein's castle and she could be the guest as she's the Stein's friend.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So much discussion lol.

Alright so first off.

In terms of Daisy yes she could of been the guest but she was written originally to sabotage the girls and my original script had her being fucked by the doorknobs instead of Rosalina. She should still be outside after the deal with the doorknobs and I still want to treat it as such. If you want the guest to be Daisy I can still do so.

Bayonetta would also work very well and I will be adding her name to the list of other Nintendo Characters. It seems people really want to see more Lesbian stuff so if Bayonetta is the one leading it per say, then I think we have something great here!

Anything is open right now and I can write a lot more clearer then when I did so for NC2 and 3.

Keep voting in the polls and let me hear back what you all want to see.

Also in terms of the release date for the pictures, they will go live Wednesday.

Keep it up with the discussion and let me hear any and all feedback!

sandchainz

Reputation score
These guys are awesome.... If the new game won't worth the waiting it definitely will be my last month of subscription and I'll ruin them by releasing all their games including the last one :mad:

Fribar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
22 days have passed and the new game is finally out.

little to no stories, mediocre scene ( The sinsomes series is bad by itself )

Anyways, heres a leak to it .

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well I'm surprised to see a sequel of The Sinsomes so quickly. But hey, when you are already late for the previous games, why not?

slip66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh Jesus no, but yes, they released so soon the other part to Sinsomes, yes i love simpsons but this seems suprising, also thanks for the pictures, it looks *decent* , thinking the first part was 'better' but its now complete.

Can anyone comment on how the part 2 plays?

sandchainz

Reputation score
Didn't played it yet, but judging by the screens that made Fribar it looks bad, much worse than the first part and the strapon scene looks awful he better would do some tribbing instead.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well, the game does have one thing going for it. You can play ALL the sex scenes from the first game.

Though the music is annoying as fuck (to me at least).

pizzaman111

Lurker
Reputation score
I don’t get why this is the game that comes out after 22 days...at least last time we got a new Officer Juggs. The scenes didn’t really do it for me, personally. Perhaps Serega rushed this one out to buy time for other games in development.

sandchainz

Reputation score
I don’t get why this is the game that comes out after 22 days...at least last time we got a new Officer Juggs. The scenes didn’t really do it for me, personally. Perhaps Serega rushed this one out to buy time for other games in development.
Well the new OJ game didn't worth the waiting the game was short while Vadim told that Serega is working in huge game and it also wasn't top quality as they mentioned as the animations were lacking in everytihng.

sandchainz

Reputation score
That’s just like...your opinion, man...I actually really liked that game.
Nope, lots of subscribers told the same about the last OJ game in old mnf forum.

Kel congrats win the winning finally SWF3 won :D

Oh, btw it seems like it's Xmas themed submission round this time and it's for Serega.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Alright so first off let me drop these off for you guys. Wondergirl won the pictures poll so here is the first set.

Secondly:

Thanks to everyone who voted I have a few ideas brewing for Nintendo Christmas 4. Before I get started on voting I just need to know who you guys want as the guest. Daisy and Pauline lost the vote so you guys want another Nintendo Character instead. The following poll is every single Nintendo Character I can think of. There are 2 options on here that will need a separate poll because of how big the series are but we shall see who wins. Once this poll is done I will get started on writing everything out. After that I will take further ideas and concepts and make this the best NC I have ever made.

Just vote away and I will check back after say 5 days. The poll will close November 27th so make your votes count before then!

Stay groovy you bastards!