What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
@sandchainz I went off topic there lol. All to say I dont agree with you and lets leave it at that. Kosmos has most scripts changed because of time constraints, there are a bunch of games like that, and what happened to Haseo wasnt the first time.
Ok... it seems I'll have to repeat the same once again - You didn't even read what I said about Kosmos. Cuz otherwise you wouldn't said the crap about his time resptrain cua he doesn't have any restrain, now he has much more time for one game that before.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Happy New Year guys, somewhat delayed. Hope 2018 will work out for all of you.

rainbowtwist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok... it seems I'll have to repeat the same once again - You didn't even read what I said about Kosmos. Cuz otherwise you wouldn't said the crap about his time resptrain cua he doesn't have any restrain, now he has much more time for one game that before.
I don't need you to repeat, I stated my opinion and will not agree with yours.

This was taken from MnF Forums from the Haseo leaving thread and was written by Vadim:

"That's sad to hear that you leave. I just would like to defend our team a little bit.Please, don't consider it as an attack on you personally.

We work in this business over 10 years and as you can see we always have vacancy open on gamesofdesire.com. We would like to see meetandfuckgames as a big site with many artists working on us. As you can see there are only three of us. And we offer good money for artists but there is none of them. If you ask why you need to figure out what kind of people artists are. These creative people don't like to work at tiny office for 7 days a week with no holidays or weekends. They can't do the games one after another for several years along. All these people that we worked with couldn't resists to be free and creative person, they usually live emotional lives. When they need to create game by game with no freetime they feel like bird in cage.
Kosmos has created 150+ games and haven't had a day off for years and now you blame him that he allows himself to have some freedom and change your idea. He isn't a robot and made a lot of game for you ass well. That's not fair in my opinion.

Still we do our best to follow your great ideas step by step, but sometime I think we can allow ourselves to change it a little bit.

PS: Sorry for my English."

You clearly know nothing about the state of MnF, so I am done chatting with you. But do keep up being Baka's messenger with the cracks and broken English :rolleyes:

Even though MnF has a lot of problems, I want nothing but the best for them, even if they end up shutting the website down.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't think I've ever seen you angry before. It's very nerve wrecking.
I got angry about Smash Bros too, but this is a special kind of fuckup. It's like when they bring back a character who was killed off in a satisfying way and then everything they do with him after bringing him back is trash. That's what this "To be continued" BS was.

sandchainz

Reputation score

This was taken from MnF Forums from the Haseo leaving thread and was written by Vadim:

"That's sad to hear that you leave. I just would like to defend our team a little bit.Please, don't consider it as an attack on you personally.

We work in this business over 10 years and as you can see we always have vacancy open on gamesofdesire.com. We would like to see meetandfuckgames as a big site with many artists working on us. As you can see there are only three of us. And we offer good money for artists but there is none of them. If you ask why you need to figure out what kind of people artists are. These creative people don't like to work at tiny office for 7 days a week with no holidays or weekends. They can't do the games one after another for several years along. All these people that we worked with couldn't resists to be free and creative person, they usually live emotional lives. When they need to create game by game with no freetime they feel like bird in cage.
Kosmos has created 150+ games and haven't had a day off for years and now you blame him that he allows himself to have some freedom and change your idea. He isn't a robot and made a lot of game for you ass well. That's not fair in my opinion.

Still we do our best to follow your great ideas step by step, but sometime I think we can allow ourselves to change it a little bit.

You clearly know nothing about the state of MnF, so I am done chatting with you. But do keep up being Baka's messenger with the cracks and broken English :rolleyes:

Even though MnF has a lot of problems, I want nothing but the best for them, even if they end up shutting the website down.
So I'm baka's messenger huh? I told 1000 times that BCT are done and they are not releasing games for already 4 motns, WE DO! But you know what I'm done sharing cracks here. From now on if you wanna cracks then go and ask baka for them.

And what Vadim said it's a crap, there are answers about it in the same thread you ripped Vadim's quote. But well I don't care it's useless to talk with person who really has no idea about MNF state and tries to share shit info.

Last edited:

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How bout you turn down the douch level here. While it was nice that Vadim actually bother explaining for once, it doesn't excuse the way they treat Haseo's game. This was community game & Kosmos still decided his own thing despite Haseo doing his best to accommodate Kosmos's works. Defending MNF can be admirable but if you can't understand the why we're piss

So I'm baka's messenger huh? I told 1000 times that BCT are done and they are not releasing games for already 4 motns, WE DO! But you know what I'm done sharing cracks here. From now on if you wanna cracks then go and ask baka for them.

And what Vadim said it's a crap, there are answers about it in the same thread you ripped Vadim's quote. But well I don't care it's useless to talk with person who really has no idea about MNF state and tries to share shit info.
You know he doesn't speak for the rest of us right?

Anyways, if you don't want to share the crack games anymore then that's fine. I always appreciate that Baka takes his time to crack these games as I do feel like paying over $100 to MNF deserve some sort of compensation. I'm might not say "thank you" every time you share the game but that's mostly because I'm not interested on what the game was release at the time.

Also regarding Vadim's message you should at the very least appreciate for them actually giving out an explanation. I might hate them with a passion but I feel like you're not giving them enough credit when it comes their works. Granted, it's not like they deserve it these days either.

I got angry about Smash Bros too, but this is a special kind of fuckup. It's like when they bring back a character who was killed off in a satisfying way and then everything they do with him after bringing him back is trash. That's what this "To be continued" BS was.

Bub, I know exactly what you mean. That Smash Bros thing was ancient history, I forgot how piss you were when they did that shit.

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey. So uh..I see what's going on here. I'm going to be the median man, since it's what I do and what I've been doing for my whole life. RainbowTwist fellow, you uh..came out of nowhere. You may have been here for years, but you've never truly implemented an opinion on something so coming out of nowhere and throwing a right hook is a bit of a douchey thing. Don't get me wrong, everyone's got opinions, but try to be thorough and respect other's opinions instead of making it seem like you're better among others.

Sandchainz, you've got to calm down man. There's no need to be constantly heated upon the action of others. Sometimes personal attacks happen, but you've got to be the bigger man and keep it moving, don't respond back if you don't like it. Also, just because one person speaks ill of BCT does not mean that it reflects upon the rest of us. I've been here for years and post whenever I can and if you check it back, I am always grateful for the cracks. Think it over Sandchainz, don't do a drastic choice just because some guy out of nowhere attacks you. I know you'll make the smart decisions :).

Chocolate Milk Man, out.

mortein1994

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Happy New Year guys! Haven't been here in for awhile now, so I saw a recent post about Rawart and wondered damn he's the guy who made 2 great Naruto games, I see the Hinata's Fate got cracked but I couldn't find Rawart's version of Tsunade in Debt. Anyone got links to the game help would be really appreciated.

sandchainz

Reputation score
Haseo Pm'd me and we talked for a while and I will keep sharing cracks but right now I'll take a little break from this forum and MNF in general.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Happy New Year guys! Haven't been here in for awhile now, so I saw a recent post about Rawart and wondered damn he's the guy who made 2 great Naruto games, I see the Hinata's Fate got cracked but I couldn't find Rawart's version of Tsunade in Debt. Anyone got links to the game help would be really appreciated.
It should be on the front page.

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New game came out. Xmas in Bimbovalley. I've no idea what the game is about, if anyone else can clear it up. This has been a friendly update. See ya!

Serrated

Reputation score
New game came out. Xmas in Bimbovalley. I've no idea what the game is about, if anyone else can clear it up. This has been a friendly update. See ya!
There really isn't that much to it. Here is the jist of it. There is this 20 year old guy who is making deliveries around this town called BimboValley, which is located outside of MeetNFuck Metropolis. And he has to dress up like a Christmas elf, while making these deliveries, because it's Christmas time. So he does what he is told, makes the deliveries to some really hot women around the town, and they thank him by fucking him. That's really it.

But the artwork and the animations were really good!

Johnsnake71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know what I walked in on, I used to be very active in this forum but I guess school took over and there was that whole bad rep fiasco if anyone still remembers, where we all had red scores. I've seen Nintendo Christmas 4, and as someone that didn't read Haseo's story, the game was shit, I'm not sure if that last scene with the human-centipede act was but it was just too bizarre and strange. But 2018 is looking good, the new game seems awesome, I played the Demo and gotta say, I hope Serega keeps going with that art style it's like Hitomi Senpai or the Xmas-Payrise games with that shiny sexy art, and that is my favorite style out of all MnF games. If Serega can pump out more quality like this than I think there's hope for MnF. But yea, happy new year my dudes and hope that 2018 is a good year for hentai and games. To think when I first came here when I was 15 and now I'm 21 in a few months heh.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I don't know what I walked in on, I used to be very active in this forum but I guess school took over and there was that whole bad rep fiasco if anyone still remembers, where we all had red scores. I've seen Nintendo Christmas 4, and as someone that didn't read Haseo's story, the game was shit, I'm not sure if that last scene with the human-centipede act was but it was just too bizarre and strange. But 2018 is looking good, the new game seems awesome, I played the Demo and gotta say, I hope Serega keeps going with that art style it's like Hitomi Senpai or the Xmas-Payrise games with that shiny sexy art, and that is my favorite style out of all MnF games. If Serega can pump out more quality like this than I think there's hope for MnF. But yea, happy new year my dudes and hope that 2018 is a good year for hentai and games. To think when I first came here when I was 15 and now I'm 21 in a few months heh.
Welcome back man! I remember you lol.

They ruined my idea. I had the whole community working on NC4 and it was going to end on a high note. Then Kosmos fucked me and I left MnF after 4 years of subbing. That's where things are at the moment. Makes it sting a bit more since everyone is saying Serega's new game is good. Makes me feel like they threw my idea under the bus so Serega could have extra time. That is some bull shit but what can you do lol.

Anyways, Happy early Birthday man!

Johnsnake71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Welcome back man! I remember you lol.

They ruined my idea. I had the whole community working on NC4 and it was going to end on a high note. Then Kosmos fucked me and I left MnF after 4 years of subbing. That's where things are at the moment. Makes it sting a bit more since everyone is saying Serega's new game is good. Makes me feel like they threw my idea under the bus so Serega could have extra time. That is some bull shit but what can you do lol.

Anyways, Happy early Birthday man!
Do you have the original idea for the game to read over? Wanna see how different it is and MnF site took that down when they released the game it seems.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Do you have the original idea for the game to read over? Wanna see how different it is and MnF site took that down when they released the game it seems.
It should be back a couple of pages here.

Spoiler warning by the way, Kosmos butchered it.