What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
And what we going to get then, 1 game per month? Fuck 'em then.
I already disagree with getting 2 games per month is too few for the money they ask, and the quality of the current games.
That's the point. Check for instance other sex mmos, or just sex games out there and compare the money requested for playing it.
- Patreons: 1-5 $/month you can access pretty much all the contents, apart the beta-testing.
Examples:

(Whorecraft series)
or for instance recently a friend wrote me 3dxchat has decreased the sub price to 70$/year (or higher with VAT if out of US I suppose), even outside the discount period, so you might give it a try, but I'd not considering the toxic community I found when playing it long time ago lol

So are there better alternatives ? Yes, at least for the money they ask.
Some patreons even stopped donations for a period because unable to keep up the schedule, but I doubt they'll do something like that, neither decreasing the sub cost.
And don't forget devs have been always shady about their moves, not even releasing, or just a "work-in-progress" schedule for the mmo, or a fake one for the main site (see what happened with previous releases).

Last edited:

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That's the point. Check for instance other sex mmos, or just sex games out there and compare the money requested for playing it.
- Patreons: 1-5 $/month you can access pretty much all the contents, apart the beta-testing.
Examples:

(Whorecraft series)
or for instance recently a friend wrote me 3dxchat has decreased the sub price to 70$/year (or higher with VAT if out of US I suppose), even outside the discount period, so you might give it a try, but I'd not considering the toxic community I found when playing it long time ago lol

So are there better alternatives ? Yes, at least for the money they ask.
Some patreons even stopped donations for a period because unable to keep up the schedule, but I doubt they'll do something like that, neither decreasing the sub cost.
And don't forget devs have been always shady about their moves, not even releasing, or just a "work-in-progress" schedule for the mmo, or a fake one for the main site (see what happened with previous releases).
Exactly! There are better developers that ask for their games (better games with more content and better quality) less money and you can get these games to your pc and add them to your collection instead of playing online. For example Dendendo, he has good art style and amazing animations and he asks about 10$ for his games or less, depending on the game.

It seems like the next MNF game will be released in a few days and it's going to be by Vadim. Serrated is writing some script for that game, let's hope he's not going to write tons of useless and boring text like he did for Lust For Sale, cuz more text crap = less sex and worse quality.
If the game won't worth the waiting I'll cancel my subscription and join Haseo's club lol

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I could of really given a rats ass about when we got games. Them fucking with the ideas is what is bullshit. They have no respect for their fans even though some of them have been with them for years. I guarantee that Kel's idea will get some extra work because they don't do 2 bad Kosmos games in a row.

sandchainz

Reputation score
The next Kosmos' game should be the Nutbusters and then Kel's idea so if Nutbusters will be good then I'm almost sure that Kosmos gonna ruin Kel's idea.

sandchainz

Reputation score
SWF3 is out! Didn't played it yet just looked at the screens. And so it seems like all the characters have the same ugly faces and the same tits size while some of them supposed to have bigger tits that the others.
I'll play it these days and will see if this game is good or it's just another shit ruined by Kosmos. But judging by the screenshots I don't have any hope for this game beeing good.

Btw the titfuck scene was changed, it has to bee with Blizard Babe and Pyro Vixen but it with Blizard Babe and Star Bimbo, so I guess Kosmos changed the script and removed 1 sex scene.

Other than that I don't get why the hell they came with an excuse of Serrated writing the script for Vadim and it will take few days if the one releasing was Kosmos? They are fucking with everyone :mad:

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for the last share, Chainz.

And for anyone wanting to keep up contact, like Haseo I'm also over on F95. I've reduced my adult posting activity lately due to a greater workload, so I've kinda dropped off several smaller forums, or forums where I've been only marginally active anyway.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
SWF3 is out! Didn't played it yet just looked at the screens. And so it seems like all the characters have the same ugly faces and the same tits size while some of them supposed to have bigger tits that the others.
I'll play it these days and will see if this game is good or it's just another shit ruined by Kosmos. But judging by the screenshots I don't have any hope for this game beeing good.

Btw the titfuck scene was changed, it has to bee with Blizard Babe and Pyro Vixen but it with Blizard Babe and Star Bimbo, so I guess Kosmos changed the script and removed 1 sex scene.

Other than that I don't get why the hell they came with an excuse of Serrated writing the script for Vadim and it will take few days if the one releasing was Kosmos? They are fucking with everyone :mad:
Yep. The second sex scene is gone, which honestly I can understand (though I'm still fucking annoyed about it and I wish they'd have at least tried to contact me about it :mad: ). But for the life of me I cannot fathom why he'd swap Pyro Vixen and Star Bimbo around. I mean it makes no sense. The game and story would have played out the exact same way with them in their original roles. :mad::mad::mad:

sandchainz

Reputation score
Yep. The second sex scene is gone, which honestly I can understand (though I'm still fucking annoyed about it and I wish they'd have at least tried to contact me about it :mad: ). But for the life of me I cannot fathom why he'd swap Pyro Vixen and Star Bimbo around. I mean it makes no sense. The game and story would have played out the exact same way with them in their original roles. :mad::mad::mad:
But I can't, there's no incest in there!! All that asshole do is allways remove 1 sex scene to make only 3. And remove extra animations during sex scenes making it with easy, medium, hard only. And why the hell this shortest game ever took to him so long? :mad:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's all fucked man. I have spent my life getting to know artists. Akabur, Nergal, Sunsetriders7, Logan, and the MnF artists for example. By far the MnF team have been the worst. They cannot survive in the current landscape. Now that we have Patreon, the MnF way of doing things has been changed forever.

sandchainz

Reputation score
I finally managed to play SWF3 and so what I have to say:
1st the game is better than I expected but still not good enough.
2nd the last sex scene is a crap because we can't enjoy girls' bodies at all.
3 rd Kel I think you liked making plot huh, but where is the plot for the tit fuck scene? Is that what you call a plot? Then I'm sorry for you because you laughet about Undertaker's plot from Bimbovalley, but your plot here was worse.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
3 rd Kel I think you liked making plot huh, but where is the plot for the tit fuck scene? Is that what you call a plot? Then I'm sorry for you because you laughet about Undertaker's plot from Bimbovalley, but your plot here was worse.
Well if it had been between Blizzard Babe and Pyro Vixen than it would have made sense. Because I established in the second game that the two of them have a friendly rivalry going on because of their opposing powers (ice and fire respectively), and they've gotten into an argument on who could give a better tit-job and so they go to Justin to settle it. And I guess it can still work with BB and Star Bimbo if you think of it as a sisterly rivalry kind of situation.

Also, a little while ago I sent an email to Vadim to see if he could ask Kosmos why he switched the characters.
Apparently he just had an idiot moment and simply made a mistake and it wasn't intentional. And if that is the case then I can't really be mad at him. I mean, aside from that and the missing scene, it had everything I wanted.

I'm now waiting on a reply for why he removed the second sex scene. I'm assuming the answer is going to be about time restraints. And before anyone goes on a rant about how bullshit that is, I would like to point out that we don't know what going on in his real life.

sandchainz

Reputation score
Well if it had been between Blizzard Babe and Pyro Vixen than it would have made sense. Because I established in the second game that the two of them have a friendly rivalry going on because of their opposing powers (ice and fire respectively), and they've gotten into an argument on who could give a better tit-job and so they go to Justin to settle it. And I guess it can still work with BB and Star Bimbo if you think of it as a sisterly rivalry kind of situation.

Also, a little while ago I sent an email to Vadim to see if he could ask Kosmos why he switched the characters.
Apparently he just had an idiot moment and simply made a mistake and it wasn't intentional. And if that is the case then I can't really be mad at him. I mean, aside from that and the missing scene, it had everything I wanted.

I'm now waiting on a reply for why he removed the second sex scene. I'm assuming the answer is going to be about time restraints. And before anyone goes on a rant about how bullshit that is, I would like to point out that we don't know what going on in his real life.
By the plot in the titfuck scene I mean that there should be pot but there only ws like "let's fuck", there was nothing special, it loked like a bad parody of competition from NR3 and I expected something better from you.

Well, let's see what Vadim will say. But the scene removal is still a bs cuz he did to every game of the last year and it sucks.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
just a quick one off post to state am on f95zone now .

I sometimes check MNF free demos for new games, but I gave up on them a long time ago. lots of great adult games on f95zone, am really enjoying super powered and the twist myself.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score
For the record, assuming I'm reading everything correctly, this isn't the first time Kosmos has switched characters by mistake.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
He did that with NC3, He switched Daisy and Rosalina.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
F95, Discord, Creating a new site. There are a lot of ways. By the end of MnF I will probably design a Discord for MnF fans and also to bring along new people.

I will let you know bro, Same with everyone else!
Hey I just started lurking on that site about a month ago! I haven't really done much posting there because they have forums for each game and it's hard to keep up, but if there's like a general or genre thread that you guys are fond of let me know and I'll definitely check it out.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hey I just started lurking on that site about a month ago! I haven't really done much posting there because they have forums for each game and it's hard to keep up, but if there's like a general or genre thread that you guys are fond of let me know and I'll definitely check it out.
I only check out a few. SU by SunsetRiders7 (I am a Mod on the Discord), Kingdoms of Deception, and Elena Champion of Lust. Those I think are the most consistent.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score
He did that with NC3, He switched Daisy and Rosalina.
Right, right. As nonsensical as it was, it was still a great scene. Meanwhile, it sounds like this game is another one that got screwed. Sorry Kel.