What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Right, right. As nonsensical as it was, it was still a great scene. Meanwhile, it sounds like this game is another one that got screwed. Sorry Kel.
I appreciate the concern, but it could have been worse. All the important story elements are there and the last scene is exactly what I hoped it would be.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I've done some new writing since the last piece of smut-work I did (which which was the "Incredible Bulk"-script for MnF). It's a fan-fiction of sorts for a smut-writer called E.Z. McCain who mostly writes beastmen-on-women stuff, so my story revolves around a Minotaur who was adopted by four women, and in the story he... well, I mean, they bang, spoiler. If that sounds like something anyone would be interested in checking out, .

Don't worry about me spamming up the thread or anything, I just thought I'd post it since it's the first story ever written since the Incredible Bulk. :p

------

The new game looks good, Kel. I haven't been able to see much beyond the previews though.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I've done some new writing since the last piece of smut-work I did (which which was the "Incredible Bulk"-script for MnF). It's a fan-fiction of sorts for a smut-writer called E.Z. McCain who mostly writes beastmen-on-women stuff, so my story revolves around a Minotaur who was adopted by four women, and in the story he... well, I mean, they bang, spoiler. If that sounds like something anyone would be interested in checking out, .

Don't worry about me spamming up the thread or anything, I just thought I'd post it since it's the first story ever written since the Incredible Bulk. :p

------

The new game looks good, Kel. I haven't been able to see much beyond the previews though.
It looks good man. The only thing I would add is a note on which scene to delete if they run out of time. That way it's on your terms. Although they may just do whatever the fuck they want. Regardless it looks great man!

Also thanks Sand!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It looks good man. The only thing I would add is a note on which scene to delete if they run out of time. That way it's on your terms. Although they may just do whatever the fuck they want. Regardless it looks great man!

Also thanks Sand!
I don't think it's meant to be an MnF idea H. I haven't read it, but I'm pretty sure it is exactly what it was meant to be.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't think it's meant to be an MnF idea H. I haven't read it, but I'm pretty sure it is exactly what it was meant to be.
Yeah, sorry, my bad, it's not an MnF idea. It's just a story, hence the literary prose.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hey guys, wanna here a weird coincidence?

Well, someone with the username “alia.danielle” has recently submitted an idea for the poll called “My Slutty Valentine”. I’ve read through it and I think it’s a pretty good idea. Now, what I find coincidental is that a couple of the characters bare a striking resemblance to a couple of characters I’ve done for one of my own ideas. :rolleyes: :p

Here’s the description they put for them (the important ones are Rose and Lily):

Rose, Lily, Mary
Appearance: Mary: Short blonde hair, tan, huge breasts
Rose & Lily: Petite bodies, D cup size, Lily has blue hair, and Rose has bright red hair, fair skin.
Description: Workers at MILFS (flower shop). Mary is the boss and Lily and Rose are her assistants.

And this is the scene they appear in:
Scene 4
((At Mary’s Itsy Little Flower Shop or M.I.L.F.S. for short, there are three ladies there. The oldest, Mary, and her two assistants Lily and Rose.))
Mary: Welcome to M.I.L.F.S., the best Flower Shop in MNF Metropolis!
Kristy: Hello! I must say your shop is beautiful. You have so many beautiful arrangements!
Mary: Aw, thank you! I absolutely love flowers. My dad built this store for me in 1995.
Kristy: Aw, that’s so cool!
Mary: Thanks, so what can I get you?
Kristy: I got a note from my fiancé to come here. My name is Kristy. Kristy Phuckall.
Mary: Ah, yes. Kristy. A little thing you are. I have the perfect bouquet from you sent by your fiancé. I’ll have my assistants get it for you. It’s in the back.
-Girls!!
[Suddenly, two beautiful girls come running from the back department of the store. They look nearly identical, but one has red hair, and the other has blue hair.]
Mary: These are my two assistants Rose and Lily.
Rose: Hi!
Lily: Hey there!
Mary: They’re best friends and do everything together. When I first hired them, I thought they were sisters, isn’t that funny!
Mary: Girls, go show Ms. Phuckall an EXCELLENT time in our garden. I’ll go and close the shop, so we can all have some privacy.

And these are the girls I designed for my game:

Chloe (Blue Hair) and Zoe (Pink Hair):
Normal:

Now, the biggest difference between them is that alia.danielle’s Rose and Lily are just best friends, whereas my Chloe and Zoe are twins. ;)

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hey guys, I just submitted my idea for this round. I know it's last minute, but it's an idea I've had for a while and I finally decided to get it done and, at the very least, I want to use this round to see what people think of it. Any way, let me know what you think. :cool:

Alistair in Cumderland
Note - to try and avoid confusion, paragraphs with quotation marks "" are meant to be in-game text.

SEX SCENE SUMMARY
For those of you who just look through for the sex scenes and don't bother with the full script, here are the sex scenes. ;D

Characters:
Alistair Kingsleigh:

Cheshire Catgirl:

Bimbo Hatter:

Milf Hare:

White Bunny:

Queen of Hearts:

Sex Scene 1
The Cheshire Catgirl kneels on the ground and leans against a tree as Alistair kneels behind her and fucks her doggystyle.

Sex Scene 2
The Bimbo Hatter and the Milf Hare 69 with the Bimbo Hatter on top. The Milf Hare sucks Alistair's cock before he then fucks the Bimbo Hatter in the arse while the girls eat each other out.

Sex Scene 3
The White Bunny lies back on her bed and Alistair fucks her missionary.

Sex Scene 4
Alistair lies back on the Queens bed as the Queen of Hearts rides his cock.

Short Version:
Alistair Kingsleigh is a transfer student from England who has come to MnF Metropolis to study abroad. While enjoying an afternoon off in the city park, he accidentally stumbles into a bizarre world. But is any of it real?

Long Version:
Scene 1: Introduction

Scene opens on a young guy walking through a pleasant wooded area of MnF Metropolis city park on a nice sunny day.

Alistair Kingsleigh:

"Several weeks ago, Alistair Kingsleigh transferred over from his old school in England to study abroad at MnF University."
"There were mixed feelings about his arrival amongst the student body. Most of the female students (and even a few of the female teachers) were excited to have him around, comparing him to a prince due to his good looks and British accent. Whereas the male students were annoyed about having to now compete with a Brit for the attention of the ladies."
"With the girls making him feel welcome, Alistair soon settled in to his new school. However, their constant attention and flirting soon got overwhelming, so he decided to use a free afternoon to find a quiet place in the cities park to get a little alone time."

Alistair: Ah, what a lovely day, I'm surprised there aren't more people around.

As he walks through the trees, he comes across a huge old oak tree.
Alistair: Wow, look at the size of this old fella. You must have been standing here for centuries.
Alistair: Hmm... This looks like a nice quiet spot to relax in.

Alistair sits down at the base of the old oak and takes out a book from his bag.
Alistair: Ah, now then. Where was I?

Before he can start reading, he hears the ticking of a watch.
"Tick, tock, tick, tock."

Alistair: Hm? Is that a watch?
The ticking continues.
"Tick, tock, tick, tock."

He looks around the tree and finds that the ticking is coming from a rabbit hole.
Alistair: How did someone's watch fall back here? Well, someone must be looking for it. I'd better hand it in.

He reaches into the hole to try and find the watch, but as he does the hole suddenly opens up and he falls inside.
Alistair: AAAHHHHHHH!!!

Scene 2:
"After falling an unknown distance and for an indeterminable amount of time, Alistair finally blacked out. When he awoke, he was completely surprisingly uninjured, though he was in the most peculiar room he'd ever seen."

Scene changes to Alistair on the ground in the bizarre room holding his head.
Alistair: Urgh... Wha... What the hell just happened?
He looks around and sees where he is.
Alistair: What the? Where the hell am I?

"After looking around the area for a while, Alistair was still unable to determine where he was, how he got there or how he was supposed to get back."

Scene changes to Alistair in the middle of the bizarre room, scratching his head.
Alistair: God damn it. How the hell am I supposed to get out of here? Damn it, I don't even know where "here" is.

As Alistair is talking to himself, he hears a voice behind him. He looks back and sees a girl wearing a blue jacket, with white hair, a pair bunny ears and a fluffy little bunny tail, looking at a pocket watch as she goes running past.

The White Bunny:

White Bunny: Oh-No! Oh-No! Oh My! I'm So Late! She's Going to be so mad.
Alistair: Huh? Hey. Excuse me miss? Hold on a sec. Could you please help me out?
White Bunny: I'm sorry sir. I don't have time. Oh God! I'm Late! I'm Late! I'm So Very, Very Late!

She continues to run off through a doorway and Alistair follows her.
Alistair: Hey! Wait! Please Stop!

"Alistair ran after the White Bunny, trying to get her attention, and followed her into a large forest. He tried his best to keep up with her, but pretty soon he'd lost sight of her. As he stops to catch his breath, the realisation of his situation dawned upon him. He'd managed to get himself even more lost in this unknown place. He decided to try and find his way back to the room he woke up in, but he'd gotten so turned around he ended up wandering in the wrong direction."

Scene changes to Alistair walking through a bizarre forest of trees with purple leaves.
Alistair: Oh great. I don't recognise this place at all. How did I manage to get myself even more lost?
????: Oh my. What's this I see before me? Is that an actual man I see in my forest? What a pleasant surprise.
Alistair: Huh? Um, hello? Is someone there?
????: Up here cutie.

Alistair looks up into a tree and sees a purple catgirl lying on a branch, smiling down at him.

The Cheshire Catgirl:

Alistair: Oh, hello miss. Who are you? I don't suppose you could help me.
Cheshire Catgirl: They call me the Cheshire Catgirl. And I could certainly try, though I cannot promise that I'll know the answers to your questions.
Alistair: Ok. Well, could you tell me where I am, and what on earths going on here?
Cheshire Catgirl: Well, as for where you are, this land is known as Cumderland, though I cannot tell you why, but I advise you to be careful.
Alistair: Really? And why is that?
Cheshire Catgirl: Why, because of the Queen. She's been rounding up all the men she can find. She has them taken to her castle and I've never seen one come out again. At least, not looking well.
Alistair: Oh god. Well, how am I supposed to avoid her?
Cheshire Catgirl: Fortunately for you, I know a lovely little place where you could hide safely. And I'd be glad to tell you where, but there's a little something I want from you first.
Alistair: Alright. And, what might that be?
Cheshire Catgirl: Well, I haven't gotten any action in a while since the Queen took all of my fuck-buddies. So, I'll tell you how to get there, but I want a good fucking first.
Alistair: Wh-What? I-I-I beg your pardon?
Cheshire Catgirl: You heard me cutie. Ever since the Queen started taking our men none of us have been getting any. Well, apart from the lesbians and the bisexuals. So, I'm gonna come down and get in position. If you want to know where to go, you'll know what to do.

Sex Scene 1:
The Cheshire Catgirl kneels on the ground and leans against the tree as Alistair kneels behind her and fucks her doggystyle.
Position example:

Vaginal - Easy, Medium, Hard
Anal - Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Alistair cums inside her pussy.

Scene 3:
"After giving her the fucking she was looking for, the Cheshire Catgirl gave Alistair the directions she promised, and he soon found the place she told him about. Which turned out to be a rather odd-looking cottage, with a large table in the front garden, surrounded by chairs and covered in various teapots, cups, cakes and biscuits. He enters the garden and is greeted by the homes owners."

Scene changes to Alistair in the garden with the homes owners. One is a blonde girl with giant breasts and wearing a big green top hat, and the other is a tanned skinned woman with really long brown hair and brown rabbit-like ears and tail.

The Bimbo Hatter:

The Milf Hare:

Milf Hare: Oh my. Look Hatter. We have a guest.
Bimbo Hatter: Mmm... Yeah we do. And a cute one too. So, who might you be?
Alistair: Um, hello ladies. I'm Alistair. I apologise if I'm interrupting anything.
Milf Hare: Oh, don't worry. We're always happy to have company. I am the Milf Hare and this little cutie is the Bimbo Hatter. So, what brings such a handsome young gentleman to our little neck of the woods?
Alistair: Well, this purple, cat-girl said that I could hide out here from the Queen. Though if she was mistaken or it would be too much of a bother, I don't want to impose.
Bimbo Hatter: Oh it's no trouble at all. We're more than happy to have you stay with us.
Milf Hare: Indeed. It's been so long since we've had a cute young boy to have fun with.
Alistair: I'm... I'm sorry what?
Bimbo Hatter: You heard her. Surely Ches told you about what's happening with the Queen?
Alistair: Yeah. She said that she was taking all of the men for some reason.
Milf Hare: That's right. Ever since her regime started we haven't had any proper fun in ages.
Bimbo Hatter: Well you know, we do have a lot of fun with each other. And while she's great with a strap-on, it's been so long since we've had a real cock.
Milf Hare: So young man, if you're going to stay here, I hope you're up for having fun with both of us.
Alistair: Um... Well, uhh...
Bimbo Hatter: That settles it. Come on handsome. My arse has been craving a real cock for weeks.

Sex Scene 2:
The Bimbo Hatter and the Milf Hare 69 with the Bimbo Hatter on top. The Milf Hare sucks Alistair's cock before he then fucks the Bimbo Hatter in the arse while the girls eat each other out.
Position example:

Blowjob - Easy, Medium, Hard
Alistair cums over the Hatter's butt and the Hare's face.

Scene 4:
"Alistair enjoyed his stay with the Bimbo Hatter and the Milf Hare, but sadly it didn't last long. The White Bunny showed up a short while later looking for him. Apparently, the Queen had found out about him and where he's hiding and has sent some of her guards to get him. Not wanting him to be captured, the White Bunny takes him to her house where he'd be safe for a little while longer."

Scene changes to Alistair and the White Bunny in her house.
White Bunny: Welcome to my home Alistair. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Alistair: Thank you. Though I'm not sure how long it's going to be till she finds me again. Why is she even doing this?
White Bunny: It all started a few years ago. The Queen used to have a lover that saw to her every need, but one day he just left without any reason. She tried to find a replacement, but after a series of new lovers failed to satisfy her, she started to round up every man in Cumderland to try and find someone suitable. But if they failed to satisfy her, or if they weren't endowed enough, she had their dicks cut off. Pretty soon all the men went into hiding in fear of her, which made life miserable for the ladies of Cumderland.
Alistair: Wow. That's... That's pretty messed up. Isn't there any way for me to get home?
White Bunny: Well... I've checked the way you came in, but that seems to have been blocked off. Aside from that, there's only one way that I know of, but it's too risky.
Alistair: Riskier than waiting around for her to catch me?
White Bunny: Well, when you put it like that. The only other possible way is by using an enchanted ring that can transport you wherever you want to be. The only problem with that plan, is that the Queen has the ring.
Alistair: Well that's less than ideal. You know what, I just want this to be over with. I'm going for that ring.
White Bunny: Wh-What!? Are you serious?
Alistair: Yeah, I'm serious. I could either wait around for her to catch me. Or I could give my best chance of getting home a shot, even if the odds are terrible. I don't suppose you'd be able to help?
White Bunny: Well, I-I guess so. But before you leave... W-would you have sex with me too? Y-you don't know what might happen, a-and I think you're really cute... So...

Alistair than wraps an arm around her and kisses her before moving on to the sex scene.

Sex Scene 3:
The White Bunny lies back on her bed and Alistair fucks her missionary.
Position example:

Alistair cums inside the Bunny’s pussy.

Scene 5:
"Before Alistair departed, the White Bunny gave him a special cake that she said he may need, and that he'll know when he should eat it. And since she was afraid of what the Queen might do if she found out she'd been hiding Alistair, she decided to stay behind. She wrote down the directions he needed to get to the Queen's castle. She also told him what the ring looked like and Alistair set out."

Scene changes to Alistair in the throne room of the castle. The Queen of Hearts is sitting on her throne. The Queen is a curvaceous woman with huge breasts and long, jet-black hair that reaches her waist.

The Queen of Hearts:

The Queen's throne:

Queen of Hearts: Hmph. So, you're finally here. I commend you for coming to me on your own. Though I should have you flogged for making me wait so long.
Alistair: My apologies your majesty. I would have arrived sooner, but I was delayed because for some reason my directions to your castle where written on an egg. Which is most difficult to read.
Queen of Hearts: I see. Well I am not interested in your excuses. Guards! Seize Him!

Two of the guards come up and grab Alistair.
Note for Vadim: The guards need to be women since ALL of the men in Cumderland have gone into hiding.

Alistair: Woah! Hey! What are you doing!?
Queen of Hearts: I still have yet to find a man who can satisfy me, so we're going to see if you might be able to. Guards, take his manhood out. Let me see if it's big enough.

As the guards reach for Alistair's trousers, he holds a little cake that says "Eat Me" on it in one hand.

Alistair, thinking to himself: (Is this what she was talking about? Well, only one way to find out.)

Alistair quickly eats the cake as the guards take his cock out and it makes his cock grow a bit bigger. Seeing the size of his cock makes the Queen and the guards smile.
Queen of Hearts: Oh my. You certainly are well endowed. Perhaps you're the one I've been looking for. Guards, take him to my bedchamber. I must see if that cock is as good as it looks.
Alistair, thinking to himself: (Her bedchamber? This could be my chance to find that ring.)

Sex Scene 4:
Up in the Queen's bedchamber, Alistair lies back on the Queen's bed as she rides his cock. First, she takes his cock in her pussy, then her arse.
Position example:

Alistair cums inside the Queen's arse.

Scene 6:
Note for Vadim: This scene takes place right after the last sex scene.

"While the Queen rode on his cock, Alistair was able to focus enough to look around the room and spotted the ring in a small box next to the bed. He seized his chance and grabbed it while her eyes were closed."

Queen of Hearts: Ah, yes. This is the cock I've been looking for. From now on you'll live here and satisfy your queen every...
Queen of Hearts: Wait. That is my ring! You Dare To Steal From Me!? GUARDS! GET IN HERE! OFF WITH HIS COCK!!!
Alistair: Sorry love, I don't think so. I'm outta here.

"Before the guards could enter the room, Alistair used the ring and thought about being back by the tree in the park."

"BONK!"
Scene changes to Alistair back under the tree where he sat down at the start of the game. He's rubbing his head and there's a ball on the ground next to him and a couple of kids standing nearby.
Alistair: Ow!
Kid: Oops. Sorry mister. Are you ok?
Alistair: Huh? Oh, yeah, don't worry lads. I'm fine.
Kid: Well, we're still sorry. Can we have our ball back.
Alistair: Oh, sure. Here you go.

He gives the kids the ball and they leave.
Alistair: Damn. That was insane. That can't have been real. I must have fallen asleep while reading and that was just some crazy dream. It must be getting late by now, I'd better get back to the dorm room.

As he walks away, we see the ground where he was sitting and there's a little egg with doodles on it.

End of game.
Options to play again and to repeat sex scenes.

Last edited:

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Kelumir submitting to Vadim? Unexpected turn lol

Btw, Rider gave Dwayne permission to write IG4? I read only the beginning and it's looks stupid, with this sentence is more than enough "Annie is now Hogart's stepmom" this is.... amazing lol

pizzaman111

Lurker
Reputation score
Kelumir submitting to Vadim? Unexpected turn lol

Btw, Rider gave Dwayne permission to write IG4? I read only the beginning and it's looks stupid, with this sentence is more than enough "Annie is now Hogart's stepmom" this is.... amazing lol
I got lazy and screwed up. Made the bad assumption that Iron Giant 3 was written by Vadim. I’ve deleted the idea from the submissions list.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I got lazy and screwed up. Made the bad assumption that Iron Giant 3 was written by Vadim. I’ve deleted the idea from the submissions list.
I see.

Being you I would write the sequel for Cassie Cannons (It was your idea if I am right) cuz the screen Serega uploaded of her is awesome, she looks georgeuos!!

pizzaman111

Lurker
Reputation score
I see.

Being you I would write the sequel for Cassie Cannons (It was your idea if I am right) cuz the screen Serega uploaded of her is awesome, she looks georgeuos!!
She looks great! I was very happy to see that.