What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So is this thread gonna die? How are we gonna know when new cracks are out or even if there are going to be any?
Sand will for sure keep posting them and I always check this forum because I know people are not going to switch to Discord for many reason. You are good man. We got you covered.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Why can't I stop thinking about ideas.. but this is to good to decline. What do you think about a Thelma and Louise styled Game, where two hot chicks are doing mischief, destroying property, robbing men, but are gentle enough to give the victims some.. active erotic compensation if you get what I mean^^

I won't subscribe anymore and wouldn't want my name on it, but would someone put that up for me? Preferred NOT to Kosmos -.- who knows what he would do with it...again.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I haven't really thought about writing in awhile. When I quit I was thinking "Shit I will probably be back soon" but I haven't really been motivated even to write.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
One Piece Of Luck 2: Bigger Boat

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thanks for the share Sand!

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks Sandchainz!
May I ask who's doing these now? Will they be doing any of the older games? (Can't seem to get baka.loader or bct.player to work on my Mac.)

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score
Thanks Sandchainz!
May I ask who's doing these now? Will they be doing any of the older games? (Can't seem to get baka loader to work on my Mac.)
We created a different team and just go releasing games.
What do you mean by "any of the older games"? Do you mean the ones in BCT format? If that so then no, some persons already asked us to release 'em in swf format but these were released by BCT and we decided to let these games be as they are.

And what's your problem with baka.loader? Any error or something like black/white screen?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What do you mean by "any of the older games"? Do you mean the ones in BCT format? If that so then no, some persons already asked us to release 'em in swf format but these were released by BCT and we decided to let these games be as they are.

And what's your problem with baka.loader? Any error or something like black/white screen?
Last I checked, baka.loader was only made as a windows execute file (exe) and iirc, Macintosh systems can't run them under normal circumstances. That's probably the problem he's having

blaquesnake

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I prefer the older games with the swf format

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
BCT is now releasing unreleased games in their official discord channel, this to "empty" the queue and we are focusing on other projects.

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Last I checked, baka.loader was only made as a windows execute file (exe) and iirc, Macintosh systems can't run them under normal circumstances. That's probably the problem he's having
Yep.
I can't play any of the Baka.loader or BCT.player games, which is a shame because I was quite proud of '80 Lays'.

sandchainz

Reputation score
Yep.
I can't play any of the Baka.loader or BCT.player games, which is a shame because I was quite proud of '80 Lays'.
The swf format games can be played with a single flash player or browser so you should be able to play them in mac. There's no need to use baka.loader. everyone use it just because of the screen jumper.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
all the pre-BCT format flash games are cracked into standalone "swf" version, where any swf/flash player can be used. during a time i also added "key commands", page up and page down to change screen, and "m" to mute. not sure if the russian continues to use the template, if so, the page up/down should be available still.

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The swf format games can be played with a single flash player or browser so you should be able to play them in mac. There's no need to use baka.loader. everyone use it just because of the screen jumper.
What about the .bct files? Are there any plans to release them in .swf format?

sandchainz

Reputation score
What about the .bct files? Are there any plans to release them in .swf format?
Well, like I said before some persons already asked us to do so, but for now we decided to let these games in bct format. Ask baka maybe he will release 'em in swf format.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
in our discord, we recently released big top bangeroo & officer juggs nightmare, both in bct format. the games should also be in Haseo's MEGA (or will be soon).
other news, BCT open requests if you want a game released, but only if you got the source data (paying member) and only 2017 and older games. visit our discord for more information.