xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thanks for the share Sand!

GaroZeiram666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't been here in months. I saw that this website and the MNF games one went down so I thought it's all over... Besides, I was quite busy with real life issues. Fortunately, a week ago I found out both sites have been revived, which is good news. However, I have a medical problem (some sort of infected leg wound) and need to go around the city's hospitals to get examined and cured, which could take some time. :( I will still log in here once a day to see how things are going. Anyway, I saw Serega is accepting ideas for games. Whoever has Premium Membership (I don't obviously) can post ideas, so someone please take my idea and submit it. Thank you. Good luck and best of wishes everyone, hope you all stay awesome as always.

Devil May Fuck Monster Girls

Start screen: Title is shown (''Devil May Fuck Monster Girls'') with the logo like the official Devil May Cry logo: , except of course ''Cry'' is changed to ''Fuck'' and the female silhouette on the end is removed. Underneath the title are the words ''Monster Girls'', written in pink and white, simular to the official MonMusu logo: On the right is Dante in the foreground with his arms crossed and a cocky smirk on his face with one eyebrow raised. Behind him are Miia, Centorea, Papi and Meroune looking at him.

Characters:
Dante:
Dante's demon form: , but should have yellow eyes with slit snake-like pupils and his face should look like this:
Miia:
Centorea:
Papi:
Meroune:
Kuroko Smith:
Kimihito Kurusu (cameo):
If you need other/better images, tell me and I will try to find some.

Intro...
(narration) ''The world is filled with monsters and demons. Many of them are evil and kill innocent people. Our hero Dante lost a family to demons and ever since then he has vowed to kill all monsters as vengeance. Surprisingly (or not) he's half monster himself, or half-demon to be more specific. However, despite this Dante's life is not any easier. He's always in financial dept and hasn't had sex in a long time. But very soon all of this will change and Dante will learn that not all monsters in this world are evil...''
(Dante is in his office bored and depressed eating pizza, while sitting on a chair)
Dante: ''Oh crap... broke again. If I don't get a job soon, I'm screwed. And I could sure use some excitement as well...''
(door rings)
Dante: ''Shop's open... for now. Come in and make yourself at home.''
(a mysterious woman enters and walks towards him)
Dante: ''Nature calling? If so, the bathroom's in the back.''
(the woman smiles and greets him)
''Oh no, it's not that. Are you Dante, the legendary demon hunter?''
(Dante raises an eyebrow)
''So what if I am? Who are you and what do you want?''
(the woman still smiling, introduces herself)
''My name is Mrs Kuroko Smith. I've heard you can help me...''
Dante (cuts her off): ''Help? What kind of help?''
Mrs Smith: ''Well, we have a problem involving monsters and you can handle these kinds of problems...''
Dante: ''Just tell me where they are and I'll go kill them.''
Mrs Smith: ''Oh no, not that. We need you to look after some female non-human exchange students in Japan, while their legal guardian Kimihito Kurusu is away on work. We will pay you handsomely if you accept.''
(Mrs Smiths hands him over some documents with pictures of Kimihito and the girls)
Dante (thinks to himself): ''Damn, this is not my kind of work. But I can't complain or refuse, since I need some money. Oh well.. they do look hot though...''
Dante (now speaking): ''Very well, I accept.''
Mrs Smith (still smiling): ''Alright then. We will attend your trip to Japan when you're ready. Pleasure doing business with you.''
XXXX
Japan-Kimihito Kurusu household
(Dante stands infront of the door, thinking to himself): ''This is the place. I hope the girls are home. Let's get this party started.''
(Dante rings the bell and the door opens; Miia, Centorea, Papi and Meroune are standing infront of Dante): ''Good day, who are you?''
Dante: ''The name's Redgrave. Dante Redgrave.''
Mero: ''Oh, you must be the person who Mrs Smith send to look after us while our Beloved us away. Come right in, Mr Redgrave.''
XXXX
In the house...
(Dante is sitting on a couch, while the girls are standing up and introducing themselves)
Miia: ''My name is Miia. I am a Lamia.''
Centorea: ''I am known as Centorea Shianus, but thou may call me Centorea. I belong to the proud centaur race.''
Papi: ''Happy the Papi is harpy to see you. Oops, I mean Papi the Harpy is happy to see you.''
Mero: ''And I am Meroune Lorelei, or Mero for short. As you can tell, I am a mermaid. It's an honour to meet you.''
Dante: ''Thanks for the introduction girls. Before we get acquainted, I need to use the bathroom. Could you please tell me where it is?''
(the girls tell him and he thanks them; while on his way to the bathroom, Dante thinks to himself): ''Wow, this would be easier than I thought. These girls are very nice for being monsters. And sexy too... too bad I haven't gotten laid in a while...''
XXXX
Meanwhile, in the living room...
(the girls are standing depressed and bored)
Centorea: ''I miss our Master...''
Miia: ''Well, Dante will take care of us now while Darling's away. Right?''
Centorea: ''It's not just that. I miss his love for us...''
Mero: ''Your ahem... primal urges are troubling you again, aren't they?''
Centorea (blushing): ''I beg your pardon?''
Mero: ''Don't worry. We are all with you. I need some... love as well. Oh, the tragedy of it all...''
Papi: ''Let's not think about it. We should have lunch now instead. I will go and ask Dante if he wants to eat with us...''
(Papi flies around searching for Dante and hears him in the bathroom; her curiousity overwhelms her and she looks through the door's keyhole)
(Dante is taking a shower in his demon form and his penis is visible; Papi gasps in shock and amazement, then flies away): ''Papi must tell the others.''
Papi (enters the living room): ''Everyone, hear this out... Dante is a demon!''
(all the girls gasp in amazement): ''Are you sure? How did you find out?''
Papi: ''Papi saw Dante taking a shower in his true form...''
Mero: ''Papi, that's not polite and...! Wait, is he hideous and does he have tentacles for raping?''
Papi (blushes): ''No, he doesn't. Infact Dante is very sexy for a demon.''
Miia (smirking): ''Girls, I think I found the solution to our predicament...''
Centorea: ''Thou are implying we have sexual intercourse with Dante? Surely you jest? Our hearts belong only to our Master!''
Miia: ''Our hearts, yes... But think of it as sort of a way to relieve the stress. We are all horny and Dante is the only male around. Plus you know, he seems nice and attractive... both in human and in demon form.''
(all the girls cheer up and smile)
Mero: ''You have a point. Also Dante not being human is a loophole to the interspecies relationship law.''
Miia (smirks): ''So it's settled then. We will all fuck Dante.''
Papi: ''But how?''
Miia: ''Easy. We will seduce and make him want to have sex with us. Everyone come here and listen, I have a plan...''
****Sex Scene 1: Centorea blowjob and titfuck
Dante (finishing his shower): ''Glad I scrubbed all of me, including the hard to reach places. Now to get back to the girls...''
(a female voice from behind interrupts him): ''One of them is already here, sir Dante.''
(Dante turns around and sees Centorea naked, her large breasts are hard to unsee)
Dante (confused): ''What the Hell? Centorea, we're both naked!''
Centorea (smiling): ''Please pardon me, sir Dante. But our Master never had any discomfort while he was here. We all mutually accepted our nudity. Are thou going to mock us for our unhuman anatomy?''
Dante (ashamed): ''Of course not. You look beautiful... ya know, for a centaur.''
Centorea (blushes): ''Thy compliments are truly chivalrous, sir Dante. Would thou mind if we clean each other?''
Dante (thinking to himself): ''Better not insult her again...''
Dante (speaking): ''Very well. What do we do?''
Centorea (smirks ad blushes): ''Oh, thou shall see sooneth enough...''
----
(Dante is sitting, while his penis is infront of Centorea's large breasts)
Dante: ''Um, Centorea... What are you doing?''
Centorea: ''We need to clean all of our body parts. Unless I make thou feel disgusted...''
Dante: ''Oh, no no... Go right ahead Centorea. Be my guest.''
(Centorea titfucks Dante)
Centorea: ''Would sir Dante mind if I use my mouth as well?''
Dante: ''Not at all.''
(Centorea blows Dante; he cums either via titfuck or via blowjob)
Dante: ''Whoa Centorea, that was amazing! But I think we should now take a shower...''
Centorea: ''Would sir Dante care to scrub my hindquarters? I can't reach them...''
Dante: ''It would be my honour.''
Centorea titfuck reference:
****Sex Scene 2: Papi anal doggystyle
Dante (walking down a hallway with his hands in his pockets, while thinking): ''Shit, I haven't had such a good fuck in ages! Though I have to admit that was strangely convenient...''
Papi (flies towards Dante): ''Could Dante please help Papi change clothes? When Boss was here he helped us do it all the time.''
Dante: ''Um, sure Papi... Why not?''
Papi (in her room naked while holding a blue school girl uniform, reference image link shown below): ''Oh, no! Papi can't seem to put on her panties! Would Dante help Papi put them on?''
Dante: ''Whatever you say, Papi.''
----
(Dante is holding Papi's leg and thigh, while she is pressed against the wall; his penis is floating below her)
Papi: ''Dante should not touch Papi's front hole. That's where Papi lays eggs from.''
Dante: ''Sooo the pooper it is then...''
(after Dante cums in Papi's ass): ''There, I helped you dress. Are you happy now, Papi?''
Papi: ''Happy is now a harpy Papi!''
Dante (deadpan): ''I'll take that as a yes.''
Papi doggystyle anal reference:
Papi blue school girl uniform reference:
****Sex Scene 3: Meroune cowgirl midair
Dante (sitting on the sofa in the living room, thinking): ''That was not just luck. I had sex 2 times today. I am beginning to think the girls are trying to seduce me. If so, Mero would be next.''
(Meroune's voice is heard from her room): ''Dante, I need help. Would you be so kind to assist me? Thank you.''
Dante (enters her room and sees her naked lying on a towel; he asks annoyed): ''What seems to be the problem, Mero?''
Mero: ''Well you see, us merfolk can't survive on land. We need to regularly apply a special medicine on our skin. Beloved did it for me while he was still here and...''
Dante (still annoyed): ''As you wish. The sooner I finish this, the better...''
(Dante is rubbing the medicine on Mero's back)
Mero: ''Thank you, Dante. But If you don't mind, could you please rub it on one more part of my body? It's like an itch that is killing me...''
Dante: ''Meh, whatever. Let's get this shit over with...''
----
(Dante is holding Mero up in the air, while she has her arms wrapped around his neck; his dick is floating infront of her pussy)
Mero: ''I hope you don't mind us doing this. If only I wasn't a mermaid and could grow legs like in the ''Little Mermaid'' fairy tale...''
Dante: ''You know what... Actually I don't mind at all. I myself was feeling rather itchy as well.''
(after Dante cums inside of Meroune)
Mero: ''Thank you so much Dante! You're a real gentleman!''
Dante: ''And you're a real woman... well, half-fish half-woman. But you get the picture.''
Mero naked reference:
Mero cowgirl reference:
****Sex Scene 4 (Last): Miia missionary
(Dante is looking at his sword and guns, while thinking): ''It's official. The girls are horny and without their legal guardian around, they are now trying to get into my pants instead. All that remains is one girl. I now stink of horse, bird and fish... and soon I will stink of snake too if I am not mistaken.''
(Miia slithers through the door, holding a cooking pot)
Miia: ''Lunch is ready everyone! I hope you all like...''
(Miia trips over and falls on the ground; she drops the pot, but Dante catches it)
Miia: ''Oh, silly me. I tripped on my own tail again... And people say snakes bring good luck. Maybe to others, but not to ourselves...''
Dante (looks at Miia as she rises, lifts an eyebrow and smirks while crossing his arms): ''Maybe you are unlucky... Or maybe you did it on purpose?''
Miia (confused): ''W-what do you mean, Dante?''
Dante (sighs): ''There's no use hiding it. I know all of you are lusting after me and all day have been making lame excuses for me to fuck you.''
Miia (looks down sad): ''Forgive us Dante. We saw you in your true form and thought it would be nice to have sex with you. It's not our fault you're so handsome both in human and demon form...''
Dante (blushes and scratches his head): ''Ahem... truth be told, I also enjoyed it myself. All of you are such nice and cute monster girls that I couldn't help it. Besides, I myself haven't had a good time in years...''
Miia (cheers up): ''Really? Will you make love with me too, Dante?''
Dante (shrugs): ''If it makes you happy Miia, then yes.''
Miia (blushes and giggles): ''Thank you Dante! There's only one more thing I need to ask you... Could you maybe please make love with me in your demon form?''
Dante: ''Sure, why not? This party's getting crazy! Let's fuck, baby!''
----
(Dante is standing infront and above of Miia with his penis pointing at her vagina; Miia herself is lying with her back on a huge bed, her tail is wrapped around his legs and the tip is wiggling around in sexual ecstasy; Dante's front hand is on his hip, while his back one is on the bed; Miia's front hand is fondling her breast, while her back one is on Dante's shoulder; overall the pose resembles the mermaid/Ariel scene in Magic Book 2, but with the female being on the left side instead of right, and vice-versa for the male)
Important note: during this scene, Dante can transform between human and demon form. Of course, the only change and difference is visual.
Miia: ''Oh, Dante... For a demon, you're so benevolent... and hot.''
Dante: ''And you are the nicest and most beautiful Lamia I've ever met. Well, you're the only Lamia I've ever met, but you understand what I mean.''
Miia: ''Please Dante... Make love with me NOW!
(after Dante cums all over inside and out of Miia, both covering and filling her with his seed either in human or demon form)
Miia: ''T-that was... the best sex in my whole life! Thank you Dante!''
Dante: ''And that was my best sex as well. Thank you Miia.''
Miia missionary reference:
Note: I couldn't find a better reference image, sorry. :(
XXXX
Ending:
(All the girls are standing around naked covered and filled with Dante's sperm with blissful expressions on their faces)
Centorea: ''Sir Redgrave, this female centaur warrior pledges her body to you...''
Papi: ''Papi is too exhausted to speak...''
Meroune: ''I am impressed. You know how to treat AND please a woman...''
Miia: '' We are already looking forward to our next little fun time Dante, you handsome devil...''
Dante (sitting naked on the sofa, eating a slice of pizza): ''It was my pleasure girls. If you ever need me, I'll come back. You know where to find me. After all if cute and nice monster girls like you are sad and horny, even a handsome devil like me may fuck.''

The End

Written by: GaroZeiram666

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't been here in months. I saw that this website and the MNF games one went down so I thought it's all over... Besides, I was quite busy with real life issues. Fortunately, a week ago I found out both sites have been revived, which is good news. However, I have a medical problem (some sort of infected leg wound) and need to go around the city's hospitals to get examined and cured, which could take some time. :( I will still log in here once a day to see how things are going. Anyway, I saw Serega is accepting ideas for games. Whoever has Premium Membership (I don't obviously) can post ideas, so someone please take my idea and submit it. Thank you. Good luck and best of wishes everyone, hope you all stay awesome as always.

Devil May Fuck Monster Girls

Start screen: Title is shown (''Devil May Fuck Monster Girls'') with the logo like the official Devil May Cry logo: , except of course ''Cry'' is changed to ''Fuck'' and the female silhouette on the end is removed. Underneath the title are the words ''Monster Girls'', written in pink and white, simular to the official MonMusu logo: On the right is Dante in the foreground with his arms crossed and a cocky smirk on his face with one eyebrow raised. Behind him are Miia, Centorea, Papi and Meroune looking at him.

Characters:
Dante:
Dante's demon form: , but should have yellow eyes with slit snake-like pupils and his face should look like this:
Miia:
Centorea:
Papi:
Meroune: , however she will be wearing this instead:
Kuroko Smith:
Kimihito Kurusu (cameo):
If you need other/better images, tell me and I will try to find some.

Intro...
(narration) ''The world is filled with monsters and demons. Many of them are evil and kill innocent people. Our hero Dante lost a family to demons and ever since then he has vowed to kill all monsters as vengeance. Surprisingly (or not) he's half monster himself, or half-demon to be more specific. However, despite this Dante's life is not any easier. He's always in financial dept and hasn't had sex in a long time. But very soon all of this will change and Dante will learn that not all monsters in this world are evil...''
(Dante is in his office bored and depressed eating pizza, while sitting on a chair)
Dante: ''Oh crap... broke again. If I don't get a job soon, I'm screwed. And I could sure use some excitement as well...''
(door rings)
Dante: ''Shop's open... for now. Come in and make yourself at home.''
(a mysterious woman enters and walks towards him)
Dante: ''Nature calling? If so, the bathroom's in the back.''
(the woman smiles and greets him)
''Oh no, it's not that. Are you Dante, the legendary demon hunter?''
(Dante raises an eyebrow)
''So what if I am? Who are you and what do you want?''
(the woman still smiling, introduces herself)
''My name is Mrs Kuroko Smith. I've heard you can help me...''
Dante (cuts her off): ''Help? What kind of help?''
Mrs Smith: ''Well, we have a problem involving monsters and you can handle these kinds of problems...''
Dante: ''Just tell me where they are and I'll go kill them.''
Mrs Smith: ''Oh no, not that. We need you to look after some female non-human exchange students in Japan, while their legal guardian Kimihito Kurusu is away on work. We will pay you handsomely if you accept.''
(Mrs Smiths hands him over some documents with pictures of Kimihito and the girls)
Dante (thinks to himself): ''Damn, this is not my kind of work. But I can't complain or refuse, since I need some money. Oh well.. they do look hot though...''
Dante (now speaking): ''Very well, I accept.''
Mrs Smith (still smiling): ''Alright then. We will attend your trip to Japan when you're ready. Pleasure doing business with you.''
XXXX
Japan-Kimihito Kurusu household
(Dante stands infront of the door, thinking to himself): ''This is the place. I hope the girls are home. Let's get this party started.''
(Dante rings the bell and the door opens; Miia, Centorea, Papi and Meroune are standing infront of Dante): ''Good day, who are you?''
Dante: ''The name's Redgrave. Dante Redgrave.''
Mero: ''Oh, you must be the person who Mrs Smith send to look after us while our Beloved us away. Come right in, Mr Redgrave.''
XXXX
In the house...
(Dante is sitting on a couch, while the girls are standing up and introducing themselves)
Miia: ''My name is Miia. I am a Lamia.''
Centorea: ''I am known as Centorea Shianus, but thou may call me Centorea. I belong to the proud centaur race.''
Papi: ''Happy the Papi is harpy to see you. Oops, I mean Papi the Harpy is happy to see you.''
Mero: ''And I am Meroune Lorelei, or Mero for short. As you can tell, I am a mermaid. It's an honour to meet you.''
Dante: ''Thanks for the introduction girls. Before we get acquainted, I need to use the bathroom. Could you please tell me where it is?''
(the girls tell him and he thanks them; while on his way to the bathroom, Dante thinks to himself): ''Wow, this would be easier than I thought. These girls are very nice for being monsters. And sexy too... too bad I haven't gotten laid in a while...''
XXXX
Meanwhile, in the living room...
(the girls are standing depressed and bored)
Centorea: ''I miss our Master...''
Miia: ''Well, Dante will take care of us now while Darling's away. Right?''
Centorea: ''It's not just that. I miss his love for us...''
Mero: ''Your ahem... primal urges are troubling you again, aren't they?''
Centorea (blushing): ''I beg your pardon?''
Mero: ''Don't worry. We are all with you. I need some... love as well. Oh, the tragedy of it all...''
Papi: ''Let's not think about it. We should have lunch now instead. I will go and ask Dante if he wants to eat with us...''
(Papi flies around searching for Dante and hears him in the bathroom; her curiousity overwhelms her and she looks through the door's keyhole)
(Dante is taking a shower in his demon form and his penis is visible; Papi gasps in shock and amazement, then flies away): ''Papi must tell the others.''
Papi (enters the living room): ''Everyone, hear this out... Dante is a demon!''
(all the girls gasp in amazement): ''Are you sure? How did you find out?''
Papi: ''Papi saw Dante taking a shower in his true form...''
Mero: ''Papi, that's not polite and...! Wait, is he hideous and does he have tentacles for raping?''
Papi (blushes): ''No, he doesn't. Infact Dante is very sexy for a demon.''
Miia (smirking): ''Girls, I think I found the solution to our predicament...''
Centorea: ''Thou are implying we have sexual intercourse with Dante? Surely you jest? Our hearts belong only to our Master!''
Miia: ''Our hearts, yes... But think of it as sort of a way to relieve the stress. We are all horny and Dante is the only male around. Plus you know, he seems nice and attractive... both in human and in demon form.''
(all the girls cheer up and smile)
Mero: ''You have a point. Also Dante not being human is a loophole to the interspecies relationship law.''
Miia (smirks): ''So it's settled then. We will all fuck Dante.''
Papi: ''But how?''
Miia: ''Easy. We will seduce and make him want to have sex with us. Everyone come here and listen, I have a plan...''
****Sex Scene 1: Centorea blowjob and titfuck
Dante (finishing his shower): ''Glad I scrubbed all of me, including the hard to reach places. Now to get back to the girls...''
(a female voice from behind interrupts him): ''One of them is already here, sir Dante.''
(Dante turns around and sees Centorea naked, her large breasts are hard to unsee)
Dante (confused): ''What the Hell? Centorea, we're both naked!''
Centorea (smiling): ''Please pardon me, sir Dante. But our Master never had any discomfort while he was here. We all mutually accepted our nudity. Are thou going to mock us for our unhuman anatomy?''
Dante (ashamed): ''Of course not. You look beautiful... ya know, for a centaur.''
Centorea (blushes): ''Thy compliments are truly chivalrous, sir Dante. Would thou mind if we clean each other?''
Dante (thinking to himself): ''Better not insult her again...''
Dante (speaking): ''Very well. What do we do?''
Centorea (smirks ad blushes): ''Oh, thou shall see sooneth enough...''
----
(Dante is sitting, while his penis is infront of Centorea's large breasts)
Dante: ''Um, Centorea... What are you doing?''
Centorea: ''We need to clean all of our body parts. Unless I make thou feel disgusted...''
Dante: ''Oh, no no... Go right ahead Centorea. Be my guest.''
(Centorea titfucks Dante)
Centorea: ''Would sir Dante mind if I use my mouth as well?''
Dante: ''Not at all.''
(Centorea blows Dante; he cums either via titfuck or via blowjob)
Dante: ''Whoa Centorea, that was amazing! But I think we should now take a shower...''
Centorea: ''Would sir Dante care to scrub my hindquarters? I can't reach them...''
Dante: ''It would be my honour.''
Centorea titfuck reference:
****Sex Scene 2: Papi anal doggystyle
Dante (walking down a hallway with his hands in his pockets, while thinking): ''Shit, I haven't had such a good fuck in ages! Though I have to admit that was strangely convenient...''
Papi (flies towards Dante): ''Could Dante please help Papi change clothes? When Boss was here he helped us do it all the time.''
Dante: ''Um, sure Papi... Why not?''
Papi (in her room naked while holding a blue school girl uniform, reference image link shown below): ''Oh, no! Papi can't seem to put on her panties! Would Dante help Papi put them on?''
Dante: ''Whatever you say, Papi.''
----
(Dante is holding Papi's leg and thigh, while she is pressed against the wall; his penis is floating below her)
Papi: ''Dante should not touch Papi's front hole. That's where Papi lays eggs from.''
Dante: ''Sooo the pooper it is then...''
(after Dante cums in Papi's ass): ''There, I helped you dress. Are you happy now, Papi?''
Papi: ''Happy is now a harpy Papi!''
Dante (deadpan): ''I'll take that as a yes.''
Papi doggystyle anal reference:
Papi blue school girl uniform reference:
****Sex Scene 3: Meroune cowgirl midair
Dante (sitting on the sofa in the living room, thinking): ''That was not just luck. I had sex 2 times today. I am beginning to think the girls are trying to seduce me. If so, Mero would be next.''
(Meroune's voice is heard from her room): ''Dante, I need help. Would you be so kind to assist me? Thank you.''
Dante (enters her room and sees her naked lying on a towel; he asks annoyed): ''What seems to be the problem, Mero?''
Mero: ''Well you see, us merfolk can't survive on land. We need to regularly apply a special medicine on our skin. Beloved did it for me while he was still here and...''
Dante (still annoyed): ''As you wish. The sooner I finish this, the better...''
(Dante is rubbing the medicine on Mero's back)
Mero: ''Thank you, Dante. But If you don't mind, could you please rub it on one more part of my body? It's like an itch that is killing me...''
Dante: ''Meh, whatever. Let's get this shit over with...''
----
(Dante is holding Mero up in the air, while she has her arms wrapped around his neck; his dick is floating infront of her pussy)
Mero: ''I hope you don't mind us doing this. If only I wasn't a mermaid and could grow legs like in the ''Little Mermaid'' fairy tale...''
Dante: ''You know what... Actually I don't mind at all. I myself was feeling rather itchy as well.''
(after Dante cums inside of Meroune)
Mero: ''Thank you so much Dante! You're a real gentleman!''
Dante: ''And you're a real woman... well, half-fish half-woman. But you get the picture.''
Mero naked reference:
Mero cowgirl reference:
****Sex Scene 4 (Last): Miia missionary
(Dante is looking at his sword and guns, while thinking): ''It's official. The girls are horny and without their legal guardian around, they are now trying to get into my pants instead. All that remains is one girl. I now stink of horse, bird and fish... and soon I will stink of snake too if I am not mistaken.''
(Miia slithers through the door, holding a cooking pot)
Miia: ''Lunch is ready everyone! I hope you all like...''
(Miia trips over and falls on the ground; she drops the pot, but Dante catches it)
Miia: ''Oh, silly me. I tripped on my own tail again... And people say snakes bring good luck. Maybe to others, but not to ourselves...''
Dante (looks at Miia as she rises, lifts an eyebrow and smirks while crossing his arms): ''Maybe you are unlucky... Or maybe you did it on purpose?''
Miia (confused): ''W-what do you mean, Dante?''
Dante (sighs): ''There's no use hiding it. I know all of you are lusting after me and all day have been making lame excuses for me to fuck you.''
Miia (looks down sad): ''Forgive us Dante. We saw you in your true form and thought it would be nice to have sex with you. It's not our fault you're so handsome both in human and demon form...''
Dante (blushes and scratches his head): ''Ahem... truth be told, I also enjoyed it myself. All of you are such nice and cute monster girls that I couldn't help it. Besides, I myself haven't had a good time in years...''
Miia (cheers up): ''Really? Will you make love with me too, Dante?''
Dante (shrugs): ''If it makes you happy Miia, then yes.''
Miia (blushes and giggles): ''Thank you Dante! There's only one more thing I need to ask you... Could you maybe please make love with me in your demon form?''
Dante: ''Sure, why not? This party's getting crazy! Let's fuck, baby!''
----
(Dante is standing infront and above of Miia with his penis pointing at her vagina; Miia herself is lying with her back on a huge bed, her tail is wrapped around his legs and the tip is wiggling around in sexual ecstasy; Dante's front hand is on his hip, while his back one is on the bed; Miia's front hand is fondling her breast, while her back one is on Dante's shoulder; overall the pose resembles the mermaid/Ariel scene in Magic Book 2, but with the female being on the left side instead of right, and vice-versa for the male)
Important note: during this scene, Dante can transform between human and demon form. Of course, the only change and difference is visual.
Miia: ''Oh, Dante... For a demon, you're so benevolent... and hot.''
Dante: ''And you are the nicest and most beautiful Lamia I've ever met. Well, you're the only Lamia I've ever met, but you understand what I mean.''
Miia: ''Please Dante... Make love with me NOW!
(after Dante cums all over inside and out of Miia, both covering and filling her with his seed either in human or demon form)
Miia: ''T-that was... the best sex in my whole life! Thank you Dante!''
Dante: ''And that was my best sex as well. Thank you Miia.''
Miia missionary reference:
Note: I couldn't find a better reference image, sorry. :(
XXXX
Ending:
(All the girls are standing around naked covered and filled with Dante's sperm with blissful expressions on their faces)
Centorea: ''Sir Redgrave, this female centaur warrior pledges her body to you...''
Papi: ''Papi is too exhausted to speak...''
Meroune: ''I am impressed. You know how to treat AND please a woman...''
Miia: '' We are already looking forward to our next little fun time Dante, you handsome devil...''
Dante (sitting naked on the sofa, eating a slice of pizza): ''It was my pleasure girls. If you ever need me, I'll come back. You know where to find me. After all if cute and nice monster girls like you are sad and horny, even a handsome devil like me may fuck.''

The End

Written by: GaroZeiram666
Nowadays most people around here don't have a MnF Sub. Kel is the only only I know that has a MnF sub and he is usually writing stuff for his own submissions. Even I don't have a sub anymore. Hopefully someone can help you man.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I canceled my sub after playing SWF3 so I can't help you as well man, sorry.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's funny that this was just cracked because 'Schoolgirl Curse 3' has just been submitted for this round's vote!
Is it any good? Better than the first 2 at least from the writing standpoint?

Shadowshade13

Lurker
Reputation score
Well shoot, was planning to ask someone to submit an idea I made recently until I read about the sub situation

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is it any good? Better than the first 2 at least from the writing standpoint?
I thought so.
I'm pretty sure the list of ideas isn't behind the paywall any more (to read at least, you still have to subscribe to submit one), so you can check out the whole lot and judge for yourself if you'd like.

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score
I stopped checking their site after I cancelld my subscription but I did enjoyed Schoolgirls Curse serie so maybe I'll check it to read the idea :)

Btw, in a couple of days you'll get a new crack ;)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I will read the idea Moose. Also nice Sand!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thanks for sharing Sand!

sandchainz

Reputation score
I finally decided to read Schoolgirls Curse 3 idea, and I liked it, I also liked the sequel for My Slutty Principal, I wasn't expecting to see this :)
And it seems like Serrated is finally decided to submit his Thuna Thunderjuggs idea, I didn't finished reading it cuz it's not an idea it's a fucking NOVEL! With each new idea he writes more and more text which sucks cuz bigger the idea - worse the final result. But well, since I'm not a sub anymore I don't really care :p
But I hope Serrated looses this round lol

polkoman99

Reputation score
(Sorry for my bad English) Does anyone have the video of cassie cannons milf journalist? I didn't manage to see or download the video until the uploader decided to remove it, apparently MNF start to block some accounts that posted their game on video on some porn sites, so no more free MNF video starts from nutbuster?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I finally decided to read Schoolgirls Curse 3 idea, and I liked it, I also liked the sequel for My Slutty Principal, I wasn't expecting to see this :)
And it seems like Serrated is finally decided to submit his Thuna Thunderjuggs idea, I didn't finished reading it cuz it's not an idea it's a fucking NOVEL! With each new idea he writes more and more text which sucks cuz bigger the idea - worse the final result. But well, since I'm not a sub anymore I don't really care :p
But I hope Serrated looses this round lol
I haven't read anything except Kel's ideas. I have kind of forgotten about MnF for a second lol

(Sorry for my bad English) Does anyone have the video of cassie cannons milf journalist? I didn't manage to see or download the video until the uploader decided to remove it, apparently MNF start to block some accounts that posted their game on video on some porn sites, so no more free MNF video starts from nutbuster?
I don't think anyone here makes videos. I never did. Plus most people don't save videos. They just add it to their favorites or something. Sorry dude.

polkoman99

Reputation score
I don't think anyone here makes videos. I never did. Plus most people don't save videos. They just add it to their favorites or something. Sorry dude.
Well, kinda suck when you request friend because the video was private then when your friend request was accepted the uploader remove the video. Does the same thing happen to people here? getting their MNF account blocked because they share video/image/game crack of MNF games?