What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I think I'll go ahead and do that. Anyhow, figured I'd try my hand at a Skullgirls parody since it's one of my favorite fighting games and I really like the characters, so I thought it'd be fun to do. It also invovles futanari however so I'm afraid it won't hit a lot of chords with people.
Ok, so I just finished reading through it, and all in all I'd have to say it's pretty good. I've never played Skullgirls, so I don't actually know anything about the Skullgirls characters or lore, but I the writing is a lot better than other ideas I've read.

That said, I do have a couple of things I need to say about it.
First, it would be better if you had all the character image links at the start of the script rather than at the end. As for the sex scene links, I'd put them either at the start, just after the character links, or with the actual sex scenes throughout the script.

Second, while reading through it, I spotted a number of minor typos and missing punctuation. Which I have fixed in the copy below.
Also, there was one sentence that doesn't quite make sense.
With that bladed weapon, the Fuck Girl to help locate the enemy, and the secret "weapon", Paincock here is our best bet in defeating her!
My understanding is that the Fuck Girl is the enemy they're making her to find. So, how can they use the Fuck Girl if they're still trying to locate her?

Major Character References and notes:
Paincock:

Relatively skinny build with small breasts and somewhat wide hips.

Valentits:

Curvy build with huge tits. Second biggest tits and third biggest ass in game.

Filicia:

Slightly pudgy but curvy build with large boobs and very wide hips. Second biggest ass in the game. Semenson is the weird thing on top of her head, so really no need to animate him just keep him static.

Mary:

Milf proportions. Biggest tits and ass in the game, fitting for the ultimate slut. Naturally the character here is much older in this game than the character she’s parodying from the base game.

Minor character references:
Brain Slain:
Doublo:
Not exactly a character, but Fuck Heart reference:

Nothing specific for the backgrounds, outside of general theming (generic dark lab background, generic city background, etc.).

Sex Scene References:
Titty Fuck:
Doggystyle: (This angle, but anal)
Cowgirl:
Missionary:

Opening before title: Legends speak of an ancient artefact that can grant any woman a wish: The Fuck Heart! (cheesy parody name I know). However, those impure of heart will have their wish corrupted, and will be turned into a being of immense destructive power and lust: The Fuck Girl! A new Fuck Girl has risen: who will defeat her and claim their wish?
Here's a link to the opening of the game for reference:

Story: Deep in the Anti-Fuck Girl labs, a new weapon was created by the scientist Brain Slain, along with the help of Valentits, to combat the Fuck Girl. Using a kidnapped 18-year-old high schooler, they not only attach a giant blade to her back and injected her with Fuck Girl blood, but they also gave her a huge dick too! The experiment is dubbed Paincock! Pain, not wanting to be a part of this, breaks free in spite of Valentits attempts to subdue her! While in the streets, she meets a somewhat familiar face. An old friend, Filicia. Not recognizing Paincock, Filicia ends up attempting to fight Paincock out of fear of harm, however Pain overpowers her and fucks her. After that, Pain wanders close to a church when Valentits confronts her again, this time wanting Paincock to fuck her again and to tell her the Fuck Girls weakness. Once inside the church, Pain is confronted by Doublo, who is immediately defeated. No fucking, just defeats the freak of nature. Once in the catacombs, Paincock confronts the Fuck Girl herself: Mary. Of course, in order to defeat the Fuck Girl and gain access to the Fuck Heart, you must bring her to an intense orgasm. Paincock easily does this. Once defeated, Paincock destroys the Fuck Heart not wanting to become a Fuck Girl herself. The game ends with Pain Cock staring off a roof top, reflecting on what's happened.

Dialogue:
Scene 1: Anti-Fuck Girl Labs.
Brain Slain: Valentits! Valentits get in here!
Valentits: Doctor Slain, you called me?
Brain Slain: Yes. I wanted to go ahead and tell you that my experiment is a sure-fire success! Thank the gods that 18-year-old high schooler was compatible with our technology. Surely this will bring us one step closer to defeating the Fuck Girl!
Valentits: Oh yeah, I remember kidnapping her. You sure this will work? I mean she is still young, I don't think she's the best in terms of both physical and mental efficiency.
Brain Slain: I'm sure of it. Her blood is the only one for miles that could work with having Fuck Girl blood injected into the system, and that bladed parasite I attached to her back got along rather well with her nervous system.
Valentits: *Thinking* (What the fuck did he do to this kid?)
Brain Slain: But that's not all, come, follow me.

Scene 2: Lab Room, Paincock is chained up unconscious to a suspended lab table.
Brain Slain: You see, I also took it upon myself to add an additional weapon of sorts. Behold! I dub her: Project Paincock!
Brain Slain pulls away the bottom of Paincock's dress, revealing a huge schlong!
Valentits: WTF?! Is that... Is that a dick?! Why the fuck did you give her a dick?!
Brain Slain: Well you see, the Fuck Girl is a very formidable foe, though she is vulnerable in the fact she is a slut. Defeating her with weapons won't be enough, that's why I plan on having Paincock here fuck her brains out.
Valentits: O-okay, but if she just needs to be fucked to be defeated, why not just do it yourself? You're literally a robot, sort of, I think you can handle it.
Brain Slain: Alas, I wish it were that simple. But unfortunately, history has shown that the majority of Fuck Girls, with the exception of the previous Fuck Girl, have all been lesbians, and the most recent one is of no exception. With that bladed weapon, the Fuck Girl to help locate the enemy, and the secret "weapon", Paincock here is our best bet in defeating her!
Valentits: If you, er, say so...
Brain Slain: Now to activate her under my control and we should get things going.
BS uses his psychic abilities, activating Paincock. Her eyes glow red under her mask.
Paincock: Uggh... Mmmm... Err...
Brain Slain: There we are. Paincock, your mission is to hunt down and defeat the Fuck Girl.
Paincock: Grrr...
Brain Slain: Did you hear me? I said-
Paincock: ...No.
Brain Slain: What? No?!
Paincock: I said... NO!
Paincock then breaks free from her chains, enraged along with a raging erection.
Paincock: GRAAAAAAAH!
Valentits: Doc! What's happening?!
Brain Slain: Shit! She broke out of my control!
Valentits: Oh my gods, her cock... It's huge!
Brain Slain: Stop staring you whore and do something!
Valentits: Wha- ME?! You're the one that activated her!
Paincock: HOW DARE YOU TRY TO CONTORL ME!! I'LL... I'LL KILL YOU!
Brain slain: There's no time! I need you to subdue her!
Valentits: How?!
Brain Slain: Think you dumb bimbo! They're right on your chest!
Valentits: Ohhhh I get it now. Hehe, sure, I can think of something. Hey, Paincock!
Paincock: YOU STAY OUT OF MY WAY!!!
Valentits: Check these out!
Valentits then undoes her blouse and lets her tits bounce out, with option to replay, completely dumbfounding Paincock with hearts in her eyes.
Paincock: I uhh, errr...
Valentits: Oh you poor thing, I can see you're all worked up. Here, let the nurse help you out.

Sex Scene 1: Titty Fuck
Valentits begins to titty fuck Paincock.
Valentits: Mmmm. So big and warm. I bet you'll love this.
Easy
Paincock: P-please, don't stop.
Valentits: Don't worry baby, I won't.
Medium
Valentits: Mmm I can feel your heartbeat...
Hard
Paincock: Hnng fuck, I think I'm gonna-
Valentits: Fuck that's it! Coat me in your jizz baby!
Cum
Paincock: It's coming! GRAAAAAAH!!
Valentits: Oh fuck!
Scene ends as the screen turns white from semen, cutting to Valentits knocked on the floor, covered in jizz.
Valentits: Ugh, my head, hey, where'd she go?
Brain Slain: Damn it! She escaped!
Valentits: Damn doc, did you really need to make her cum like a fire hose? I'm gonna have to shower now.
Brain Slain: That doesn't matter. I need you to go find and subdue her for my control! Now get going!
Valentits: Alright, alright. Don't get your metal panties in a twist. *Thinking* (Though I certainly wouldn't mind going another round with that cock.)

Scene 3: City, cuts to Paincock in an alleyway.
Paincock: I think I'm free, but I can still feel that metal bastard in my head! Aw damn it, now I'm aroused again! Why won't this thing stay down!

Scene cuts to Filicia, talking with her hair parasite Semenson.
Semenson: Hey kid, did you hear, the Fuck Girl has been sighted near the old church.
Filicia: Semenson, are you sure making a wish on the Fuck Heart will restore my memories?
Semenson: I'm sure of it, but first we need to find her before we kick her fat ass!
Filicia: Right!

Scene cuts back to Paincock, peering over from the alley.
Paincock: Hey, that's...
Cuts back to Filicia, who is then confronted by Paincock.
Paincock: FILICIA!! RAAAAAH!!
Filicia: EEK! Who are you, and how do you know my name?
Semenson: Watch out kid! That monster looks fucking nuts!
Paincock: I'm not a monster! Quick, Filicia, there's no time, I need to fuck you!
Filicia: Fuck me? Why would you- EEP! IS THAT A PENIS?!
Semenson: You stay away from my host! Filicia snap out of it. We need to fight!
Filicia: R-right! I don't know who you are, or how you know my name, but I won't let you touch me!
Paincock: I don't want to do this the hard way, but you leave me no choice!
One fight scene later.

Sex Scene 2: Doggstyle. Paincock fucks Filicia in the ass.
Filicia: He-hey, let me go!
Paincock: Filicia, it's me, Caroline!
Filicia: Ca-Caroline. I... think I remember you
Semenson: Let her go freak!
Paincock: Sorry Fil, but I have to do this, my cock won't stay down!
Pull Panties.
Easy
Filcia: Oh-oh my! You're so big! What happened to you Caroline?
Paincock: I'll explain later. Mmm, I've been wanting to fuck this ass for ages.
Medium
Filicia: Auuughn! You're splitting me like a log! I don't think you can fit it all in!
Hard
Paincock: Ahhn fuck! This ass is so good, I'm gonna nut soon!
Cum
Paincock: RAAAAAAH!
Filicia: AHHHN!

Sex scene ends, cutting to Filicia hunched over, cum squirting out of her gaping ass.
Paincock: Phew! I think I'm good for now.
Filicia: Ohhh, my poor butt.
Semenson: Filicia, are you okay?
Paincock: Hey Fil, I overheard earlier, something about the Fuck Girl? Do you have a clue where she is?
Filicia: Y-yeah, I think she was spotted by the old church.
Semenson: Why'd you tell her that kid?!
Paincock: Thanks, I got business to take care of. *Thinking* (Maybe if I take her down all this crazy shit will be over soon.)
Filicia: W-wait, Caroline don't go! Ow! Ohh, I don't think I'll be walking for a while...
Semenson: Grrrr. Stupid kid.

Scene 4: Church parking lot.
Paincock: This should be the place
???: Aha! There you are!
Paincock: Who said that?!
Valentits exits the church.
Valentits: I was looking all over for you Paincock. I need you to come back to the lab with me.
Paincock: Never! I'd rather die than be controlled again!
Valentits: Have it your way, though I can see you're aroused again. You're thinking about my tits, aren't you naughty girl?
Paincock: *Her dick gets back up and sticking out.* I, uh...
Valentits: Tell you what, give me a good fuck and I'll let you go.
Paincock: I don't trust you!
Valentits: I can see why you'd think that, but I also know you like my body, and I have valuable information I could give you in defeating the Fuck Girl.
Paincock: Hmmm... alright fine, but if you're lying, I'll kill you!
Valentits: Don't worry about baby, I'll give you all you want and more.

Sex Scene 3: Cowgirl, vaginal
Valentits: Mmm, I missed this cock.
Paincock: Come on, get fucking nurse!
Valentits: Aright hold your horses kid.
Easy
Valentits: Mmm, it feels even better in my pussy.
Medium
Paincock: Ohhh fuck yeah!
Valentits: That's it. Pump that huge log into me!
Hard
Valentits: Fuck fuck fuck! Yes, fucking, blow your load inside me baby!
Cum
Paincock: GRAAAAAH!
Valentits: YESSSSS!

Sex scene ends, cutting to Valentits sitting up, sitting in a puddle of cum.
Valentits: Mmm, fuck. That was better than last time!
Paincock: Okay I did what you said, now what do you know about the Fuck Girl?
Valentits: Well, I know that she likes having her tits played with. Do that and you should be able to overpower her easily
Paincock: And how do you know that?
Valentits: Well, the cat had to come out of the bag at some point. I've been working with her in secrecy for the past several months, ever since she defeated my squad. Sort of how I was able to get her blood so easily when Brain Slain made you.
Paincock: Okay, but one last question. Why are you telling me this? Aren't you betraying her?
Valentits: Oh that bitch maid is such a cunt! Always bossing me around and telling me what to do. I'd love to see her get her just desserts and be made a total cumslut!
Paincock: Alright, thank you, I guess. But don't think we're on good terms just because of this!

Scene 5: Inside of the church.
Paincock: Now where is she?
???: I'm afraid you shall not interfere.
Paincock: What?!
A weird being confronts Paincock, Doublo.
Doublo: Turn back now, or suffer my wrath fool!
Paincock: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!
Another fight scene later.

Scene 6: Catacombs
Paincock is shown holding Doublo, with humorous x's in the shapeshifter's eyes.
Paincock: Alright Fuck Girl! Show yourself!
Mary appears, showing off her gorgeous dimensions.
Mary: Ahh, another fool who dares enter my domain and challenge me.
Paincock: Hot damn! You're the Fuck Girl? I didn't expect you look so damn hot!
Mary: Well that's peculiar, you're a woman, yet you have a penis. Odd.
Paincock: If I beat you, then all this crazy shit will stop happening
Mary: Are you sure about that? Fine, I accept your challe-
Before Mary can finish her sentence, Paincock suddenly grabs a hold of her tits!
Mary: Wh- HEY! HANDS OFF!
Paincock: Hehehe, I know your weakness.
Paincock tears apart the top part of Mary's dress, letting her ginormous milf sized tits flop out with option to replay.
Mary: EEK! STOP!
Paincock then grabs Mary's breasts again and squeezes them, turning the Fuck Girl on.
Mary: N-no, please stop...
Paincock: So Valentits wasn't lying.
Mary: So that's how you knew my weakness! Why when I get my hands on-
Paincock then proceeds to pull and squeeze Mary's tits harder.
Mary: Ohhhh... Please don't stop!
Paincock: Heh, this was easier than I thought. Now I got you where I want you slut, let's get this over with.

Sex Scene 4: Missionary
Mary: So sure you can make me cum?
Easy
Paincock: Ohh fuck, this feels better than I imagined!
Mary: Oh my...
Medium
Mary: Mmm you're quite good at this, please keep at it!
Hard
Mary: Fuck that's it! Fuck my brains out like the whore I am!
Paincock: Fuck!
Cum
Mary: Ohh fuck I think I'm gonna... gonna...
Mary and Paincock: AHHHHHHHHH!
End of sex scene, cuts to Mary lying on the ground, tongue hanging out of mouth, pussy overflowing with semen, as the Fuck Heart then appears.
Paincock: So this is the Fuck Heart.
Fuck Heart: You managed to defeat us, now, state your wish
Paincock: Wish? There's a wish?
Mary cuts in.
Mary: Yes, you can wish for any innermost desire, though at a cost of turning into a Fuck Girl and being controlled by the gods.
Paincock: Controlled? ...No. I'd rather not be controlled thank you very much!
Paincock then crushes the Fuck Heart in her hand
Paincock: I've had enough control for one day!

Final Scene, Paincock on the rooftops
Paincock: Phew, what a day. Turned into a monster, grew a dick, fucked a bunch of pretty faces. Now all that's left to do is to kill that metal bastard for trying to control me in the first place.

The End.

Last edited:

Shadowshade13

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, so I just finished reading through it, and all in all I'd have to say it's pretty good. I've never played Skullgirls, so I don't actually know anything about the Skullgirls characters or lore, but I the writing is a lot better than other ideas I've read.

That said, I do have a couple of things I need to say about it.
First, it would be better if you had all the character image links at the start of the script rather than at the end. As for the sex scene links, I'd put them either at the start, just after the character links, or with the actual sex scenes throughout the script.

Second, while reading through it, I spotted a number of minor typos and missing punctuation. Which I have fixed in the copy below.
Also, there was one sentence that doesn't quite make sense.

My understanding is that the Fuck Girl is the enemy they're making her to find. So, how can they use the Fuck Girl if they're still trying to locate her?

Major Character References and notes:
Paincock:

Relatively skinny build with small breasts and somewhat wide hips.

Valentits:

Curvy build with huge tits. Second biggest tits and third biggest ass in game.

Filicia:

Slightly pudgy but curvy build with large boobs and very wide hips. Second biggest ass in the game. Semenson is the weird thing on top of her head, so really no need to animate him just keep him static.

Mary:

Milf proportions. Biggest tits and ass in the game, fitting for the ultimate slut. Naturally the character here is much older in this game than the character she’s parodying from the base game.

Minor character references:
Brain Slain:
Doublo:
Not exactly a character, but Fuck Heart reference:

Nothing specific for the backgrounds, outside of general theming (generic dark lab background, generic city background, etc.).

Sex Scene References:
Titty Fuck:
Doggystyle: (This angle, but anal)
Cowgirl:
Missionary:

Opening before title: Legends speak of an ancient artefact that can grant any woman a wish: The Fuck Heart! (cheesy parody name I know). However, those impure of heart will have their wish corrupted, and will be turned into a being of immense destructive power and lust: The Fuck Girl! A new Fuck Girl has risen: who will defeat her and claim their wish?
Here's a link to the opening of the game for reference:

Story: Deep in the Anti-Fuck Girl labs, a new weapon was created by the scientist Brain Slain, along with the help of Valentits, to combat the Fuck Girl. Using a kidnapped 18-year-old high schooler, they not only attach a giant blade to her back and injected her with Fuck Girl blood, but they also gave her a huge dick too! The experiment is dubbed Paincock! Pain, not wanting to be a part of this, breaks free in spite of Valentits attempts to subdue her! While in the streets, she meets a somewhat familiar face. An old friend, Filicia. Not recognizing Paincock, Filicia ends up attempting to fight Paincock out of fear of harm, however Pain overpowers her and fucks her. After that, Pain wanders close to a church when Valentits confronts her again, this time wanting Paincock to fuck her again and to tell her the Fuck Girls weakness. Once inside the church, Pain is confronted by Doublo, who is immediately defeated. No fucking, just defeats the freak of nature. Once in the catacombs, Paincock confronts the Fuck Girl herself: Mary. Of course, in order to defeat the Fuck Girl and gain access to the Fuck Heart, you must bring her to an intense orgasm. Paincock easily does this. Once defeated, Paincock destroys the Fuck Heart not wanting to become a Fuck Girl herself. The game ends with Pain Cock staring off a roof top, reflecting on what's happened.

Dialogue:
Scene 1: Anti-Fuck Girl Labs.
Brain Slain: Valentits! Valentits get in here!
Valentits: Doctor Slain, you called me?
Brain Slain: Yes. I wanted to go ahead and tell you that my experiment is a sure-fire success! Thank the gods that 18-year-old high schooler was compatible with our technology. Surely this will bring us one step closer to defeating the Fuck Girl!
Valentits: Oh yeah, I remember kidnapping her. You sure this will work? I mean she is still young, I don't think she's the best in terms of both physical and mental efficiency.
Brain Slain: I'm sure of it. Her blood is the only one for miles that could work with having Fuck Girl blood injected into the system, and that bladed parasite I attached to her back got along rather well with her nervous system.
Valentits: *Thinking* (What the fuck did he do to this kid?)
Brain Slain: But that's not all, come, follow me.

Scene 2: Lab Room, Paincock is chained up unconscious to a suspended lab table.
Brain Slain: You see, I also took it upon myself to add an additional weapon of sorts. Behold! I dub her: Project Paincock!
Brain Slain pulls away the bottom of Paincock's dress, revealing a huge schlong!
Valentits: WTF?! Is that... Is that a dick?! Why the fuck did you give her a dick?!
Brain Slain: Well you see, the Fuck Girl is a very formidable foe, though she is vulnerable in the fact she is a slut. Defeating her with weapons won't be enough, that's why I plan on having Paincock here fuck her brains out.
Valentits: O-okay, but if she just needs to be fucked to be defeated, why not just do it yourself? You're literally a robot, sort of, I think you can handle it.
Brain Slain: Alas, I wish it were that simple. But unfortunately, history has shown that the majority of Fuck Girls, with the exception of the previous Fuck Girl, have all been lesbians, and the most recent one is of no exception. With that bladed weapon, the Fuck Girl to help locate the enemy, and the secret "weapon", Paincock here is our best bet in defeating her!
Valentits: If you, er, say so...
Brain Slain: Now to activate her under my control and we should get things going.
BS uses his psychic abilities, activating Paincock. Her eyes glow red under her mask.
Paincock: Uggh... Mmmm... Err...
Brain Slain: There we are. Paincock, your mission is to hunt down and defeat the Fuck Girl.
Paincock: Grrr...
Brain Slain: Did you hear me? I said-
Paincock: ...No.
Brain Slain: What? No?!
Paincock: I said... NO!
Paincock then breaks free from her chains, enraged along with a raging erection.
Paincock: GRAAAAAAAH!
Valentits: Doc! What's happening?!
Brain Slain: Shit! She broke out of my control!
Valentits: Oh my gods, her cock... It's huge!
Brain Slain: Stop staring you whore and do something!
Valentits: Wha- ME?! You're the one that activated her!
Paincock: HOW DARE YOU TRY TO CONTORL ME!! I'LL... I'LL KILL YOU!
Brain slain: There's no time! I need you to subdue her!
Valentits: How?!
Brain Slain: Think you dumb bimbo! They're right on your chest!
Valentits: Ohhhh I get it now. Hehe, sure, I can think of something. Hey, Paincock!
Paincock: YOU STAY OUT OF MY WAY!!!
Valentits: Check these out!
Valentits then undoes her blouse and lets her tits bounce out, with option to replay, completely dumbfounding Paincock with hearts in her eyes.
Paincock: I uhh, errr...
Valentits: Oh you poor thing, I can see you're all worked up. Here, let the nurse help you out.

Sex Scene 1: Titty Fuck
Valentits begins to titty fuck Paincock.
Valentits: Mmmm. So big and warm. I bet you'll love this.
Easy
Paincock: P-please, don't stop.
Valentits: Don't worry baby, I won't.
Medium
Valentits: Mmm I can feel your heartbeat...
Hard
Paincock: Hnng fuck, I think I'm gonna-
Valentits: Fuck that's it! Coat me in your jizz baby!
Cum
Paincock: It's coming! GRAAAAAAH!!
Valentits: Oh fuck!
Scene ends as the screen turns white from semen, cutting to Valentits knocked on the floor, covered in jizz.
Valentits: Ugh, my head, hey, where'd she go?
Brain Slain: Damn it! She escaped!
Valentits: Damn doc, did you really need to make her cum like a fire hose? I'm gonna have to shower now.
Brain Slain: That doesn't matter. I need you to go find and subdue her for my control! Now get going!
Valentits: Alright, alright. Don't get your metal panties in a twist. *Thinking* (Though I certainly wouldn't mind going another round with that cock.)

Scene 3: City, cuts to Paincock in an alleyway.
Paincock: I think I'm free, but I can still feel that metal bastard in my head! Aw damn it, now I'm aroused again! Why won't this thing stay down!

Scene cuts to Filicia, talking with her hair parasite Semenson.
Semenson: Hey kid, did you hear, the Fuck Girl has been sighted near the old church.
Filicia: Semenson, are you sure making a wish on the Fuck Heart will restore my memories?
Semenson: I'm sure of it, but first we need to find her before we kick her fat ass!
Filicia: Right!

Scene cuts back to Paincock, peering over from the alley.
Paincock: Hey, that's...
Cuts back to Filicia, who is then confronted by Paincock.
Paincock: FILICIA!! RAAAAAH!!
Filicia: EEK! Who are you, and how do you know my name?
Semenson: Watch out kid! That monster looks fucking nuts!
Paincock: I'm not a monster! Quick, Filicia, there's no time, I need to fuck you!
Filicia: Fuck me? Why would you- EEP! IS THAT A PENIS?!
Semenson: You stay away from my host! Filicia snap out of it. We need to fight!
Filicia: R-right! I don't know who you are, or how you know my name, but I won't let you touch me!
Paincock: I don't want to do this the hard way, but you leave me no choice!
One fight scene later.

Sex Scene 2: Doggstyle. Paincock fucks Filicia in the ass.
Filicia: He-hey, let me go!
Paincock: Filicia, it's me, Caroline!
Filicia: Ca-Caroline. I... think I remember you
Semenson: Let her go freak!
Paincock: Sorry Fil, but I have to do this, my cock won't stay down!
Pull Panties.
Easy
Filcia: Oh-oh my! You're so big! What happened to you Caroline?
Paincock: I'll explain later. Mmm, I've been wanting to fuck this ass for ages.
Medium
Filicia: Auuughn! You're splitting me like a log! I don't think you can fit it all in!
Hard
Paincock: Ahhn fuck! This ass is so good, I'm gonna nut soon!
Cum
Paincock: RAAAAAAH!
Filicia: AHHHN!

Sex scene ends, cutting to Filicia hunched over, cum squirting out of her gaping ass.
Paincock: Phew! I think I'm good for now.
Filicia: Ohhh, my poor butt.
Semenson: Filicia, are you okay?
Paincock: Hey Fil, I overheard earlier, something about the Fuck Girl? Do you have a clue where she is?
Filicia: Y-yeah, I think she was spotted by the old church.
Semenson: Why'd you tell her that kid?!
Paincock: Thanks, I got business to take care of. *Thinking* (Maybe if I take her down all this crazy shit will be over soon.)
Filicia: W-wait, Caroline don't go! Ow! Ohh, I don't think I'll be walking for a while...
Semenson: Grrrr. Stupid kid.

Scene 4: Church parking lot.
Paincock: This should be the place
???: Aha! There you are!
Paincock: Who said that?!
Valentits exits the church.
Valentits: I was looking all over for you Paincock. I need you to come back to the lab with me.
Paincock: Never! I'd rather die than be controlled again!
Valentits: Have it your way, though I can see you're aroused again. You're thinking about my tits, aren't you naughty girl?
Paincock: *Her dick gets back up and sticking out.* I, uh...
Valentits: Tell you what, give me a good fuck and I'll let you go.
Paincock: I don't trust you!
Valentits: I can see why you'd think that, but I also know you like my body, and I have valuable information I could give you in defeating the Fuck Girl.
Paincock: Hmmm... alright fine, but if you're lying, I'll kill you!
Valentits: Don't worry about baby, I'll give you all you want and more.

Sex Scene 3: Cowgirl, vaginal
Valentits: Mmm, I missed this cock.
Paincock: Come on, get fucking nurse!
Valentits: Aright hold your horses kid.
Easy
Valentits: Mmm, it feels even better in my pussy.
Medium
Paincock: Ohhh fuck yeah!
Valentits: That's it. Pump that huge log into me!
Hard
Valentits: Fuck fuck fuck! Yes, fucking, blow your load inside me baby!
Cum
Paincock: GRAAAAAH!
Valentits: YESSSSS!

Sex scene ends, cutting to Valentits sitting up, sitting in a puddle of cum.
Valentits: Mmm, fuck. That was better than last time!
Paincock: Okay I did what you said, now what do you know about the Fuck Girl?
Valentits: Well, I know that she likes having her tits played with. Do that and you should be able to overpower her easily
Paincock: And how do you know that?
Valentits: Well, the cat had to come out of the bag at some point. I've been working with her in secrecy for the past several months, ever since she defeated my squad. Sort of how I was able to get her blood so easily when Brain Slain made you.
Paincock: Okay, but one last question. Why are you telling me this? Aren't you betraying her?
Valentits: Oh that bitch maid is such a cunt! Always bossing me around and telling me what to do. I'd love to see her get her just desserts and be made a total cumslut!
Paincock: Alright, thank you, I guess. But don't think we're on good terms just because of this!

Scene 5: Inside of the church.
Paincock: Now where is she?
???: I'm afraid you shall not interfere.
Paincock: What?!
A weird being confronts Paincock, Doublo.
Doublo: Turn back now, or suffer my wrath fool!
Paincock: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!
Another fight scene later.

Scene 6: Catacombs
Paincock is shown holding Doublo, with humorous x's in the shapeshifter's eyes.
Paincock: Alright Fuck Girl! Show yourself!
Mary appears, showing off her gorgeous dimensions.
Mary: Ahh, another fool who dares enter my domain and challenge me.
Paincock: Hot damn! You're the Fuck Girl? I didn't expect you look so damn hot!
Mary: Well that's peculiar, you're a woman, yet you have a penis. Odd.
Paincock: If I beat you, then all this crazy shit will stop happening
Mary: Are you sure about that? Fine, I accept your challe-
Before Mary can finish her sentence, Paincock suddenly grabs a hold of her tits!
Mary: Wh- HEY! HANDS OFF!
Paincock: Hehehe, I know your weakness.
Paincock tears apart the top part of Mary's dress, letting her ginormous milf sized tits flop out with option to replay.
Mary: EEK! STOP!
Paincock then grabs Mary's breasts again and squeezes them, turning the Fuck Girl on.
Mary: N-no, please stop...
Paincock: So Valentits wasn't lying.
Mary: So that's how you knew my weakness! Why when I get my hands on-
Paincock then proceeds to pull and squeeze Mary's tits harder.
Mary: Ohhhh... Please don't stop!
Paincock: Heh, this was easier than I thought. Now I got you where I want you slut, let's get this over with.

Sex Scene 4: Missionary
Mary: So sure you can make me cum?
Easy
Paincock: Ohh fuck, this feels better than I imagined!
Mary: Oh my...
Medium
Mary: Mmm you're quite good at this, please keep at it!
Hard
Mary: Fuck that's it! Fuck my brains out like the whore I am!
Paincock: Fuck!
Cum
Mary: Ohh fuck I think I'm gonna... gonna...
Mary and Paincock: AHHHHHHHHH!
End of sex scene, cuts to Mary lying on the ground, tongue hanging out of mouth, pussy overflowing with semen, as the Fuck Heart then appears.
Paincock: So this is the Fuck Heart.
Fuck Heart: You managed to defeat us, now, state your wish
Paincock: Wish? There's a wish?
Mary cuts in.
Mary: Yes, you can wish for any innermost desire, though at a cost of turning into a Fuck Girl and being controlled by the gods.
Paincock: Controlled? ...No. I'd rather not be controlled thank you very much!
Paincock then crushes the Fuck Heart in her hand
Paincock: I've had enough control for one day!

Final Scene, Paincock on the rooftops
Paincock: Phew, what a day. Turned into a monster, grew a dick, fucked a bunch of pretty faces. Now all that's left to do is to kill that metal bastard for trying to control me in the first place.

The End.
Ahhh whoops! I typed that line wrong. It's supposed to be "Fuck Girl blood to help locate the enemy" I ended up glossing over it ^^' thank you for pointing that out as well as the corrections and suggestions. I'll rework it later and repost

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Haha yeah, when I saw about 4 hq sex scenes I laughted my ass off lol
Well at least Serega and Vadim are trying to mek things better but Kosmos as usual makes to be an "I don't give a shit guy".
NC4 wasn't the only game absolutely ruined by Kosmos, he became a pro ruining games lol
But we'll see what gonna happen in the next few months and if they gonna put it everything together or keep being assholes.
You know, if they are so burnt out, I really wish they'd just take a break from the voting stuff and do a game THEY wanted to make. I'm sure it'd be good. Well, decent at least.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You know, if they are so burnt out, I really wish they'd just take a break from the voting stuff and do a game THEY wanted to make. I'm sure it'd be good. Well, decent at least.
This motnh things seems to be ok, they just released the 4th game this month I didn't expected this to happen, both games Kosmos made this month were by his own ideas and the games are ok, nothing special but still ok. Vadim's game I did enjoyed specially the art it was more like from 2105 and not the one he used to make lately so I was happy, and Serega did a game with amazing graphics but for some reason I didn't enjoyed it that much.

sandchainz

Reputation score
Geek Girl Gwen: Principle's Problem

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Ahhhhhh shit man! I have stepped away from MnF for so long that I forgot about GGG lol. Thanks Sand!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hey guys,

Here's a Lara Croft parody idea I've written for the next Vadim or Serega round. Let me know what you guys think.

rainbowtwist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really liked the idea Kelumir. Just, for the sake of keeping the integrity of your idea, skip Kosmos (Also because they will animate Lara better). This one has potential to beat whatever comes.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Really liked the idea Kelumir. Just, for the sake of keeping the integrity of your idea, skip Kosmos (Also because they will animate Lara better). This one has potential to beat whatever comes.
Yeah, don't worry, I was planning on submitting it for either Vadim or Serega.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thanks Sand! Is the link that Siegfriedodin legit?

sandchainz

Reputation score
Thanks Sand! Is the link that Siegfriedodin legit?
Yep. I was planning to share that game later since I just shared the Bulk one but he shared it already so well here it goes lol