What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Fribar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New game is out, 3 scenes( 1: blowjob laying down with boob grab, 2: Reverse Standing. 3: Anal Doggystyle) with close to no intro, straight into scenes, decent animation/art(not surprising coming from serega).

Kind of sad there was no paizuri scene, I guess its just my personal expectation when it comes to Mizuki.

Overall i felt like it was just a filler since the other upcoming game was taking to long to produce (last game was 21 days ago) so they pushed this one in..

5/10

Can't wait for SGC 3, hope it makes up for it :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
4 games last month, 1 game this month and it took 20 days with only 3 scenes? Makes sense since MnF is always doing this, They think 1 month will negate another.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well they say that Kosmos and Vadim are almost finished their games so we will get more games this month, but who knows.
And Serega said that he was late because he was on vacation but I don't believe in this cuz he shared the pic of Mizuki before Kosmos released his last game and no one goes to vacation in middle of making a job, so this was a BS, a tipycal excuse to make them look nice, as usual lol
As for the actual Serega's art then well I prefer his art from 2015 tbh, he now draws awful face shapes, and his animations are quiet lacking, specially when he makes that dick pops out and then in, don't even know why he does so cuz it looks really stupid and ugly.... but well, not a sub anymore so fuck mnf lol

Shadowshade13

Lurker
Reputation score
As for the actual Serega's art then well I prefer his art from 2015 tbh, he now draws awful face shapes, and his animations are quiet lacking, specially when he makes that dick pops out and then in, don't even know why he does so cuz it looks really stupid and ugly.... but well, not a sub anymore so fuck mnf lol
I still feel Serega has the more visually appealing art style out of the main 3 imo, but that's probably because I'm just a sucker for the anime cartoonish art style. But yeah I never got the whole dick poppin out and in with his animations (which honestly applies to most of their animations between the 3)

sandchainz

Reputation score
I still feel Serega has the more visually appealing art style out of the main 3 imo, but that's probably because I'm just a sucker for the anime cartoonish art style. But yeah I never got the whole dick poppin out and in with his animations (which honestly applies to most of their animations between the 3)
Serega and Vadim started to make animations with dick pop out this year and it sucks, some idea authors even added in their idea the petition to not make dick pop out, for example the author of Schoolgirl Curse 3.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
All I know is this type of thinking is what is keeping me from coming back for a month. There is no reason for me to try it.

whitebricks

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah membership at this point seems useless. Everything seems arbitrary, theres no standart in anything, all around amateurism as a business model.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Baka's Christmas Bangeroo
http://turbobit.net/t6qn8u7spra5.html#
Sand, can you please upload this game to your download link, turbobit doesn´t work(at least for me) on firefox or chrome!!!!

ps: turbobit??, seriously?, what it is 2004???

sandchainz

Reputation score
Sand, can you please upload this game to your download link, turbobit doesn´t work(at least for me) on firefox or chrome!!!!

ps: turbobit??, seriously?, what it is 2004???
Here you go

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Serega and Vadim started to make animations with dick pop out this year and it sucks, some idea authors even added in their idea the petition to not make dick pop out, for example the author of Schoolgirl Curse 3.
Feels like simple laziness to me, cutting corners on the "Medium" and "Hard" options by just speeding up the initial "Easy" one.

sandchainz

Reputation score
Feels like simple laziness to me, cutting corners on the "Medium" and "Hard" options by just speeding up the initial "Easy" one.
Much like! And not only this but also they stopped making tits bounce and wave like they used to do, specially Kosmos I'm sure he is drawing those balloon tits just to not make the motion.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can someone record and upload the new Mizuki game or perhaps send some images?
Wrong thread man!!!, this is only for MNF games, if you want Jubei¿? games ask somewhere else!!!!

ps:if MNF was making a game with Mizuki then sorry for intrude!!!!

sandchainz

Reputation score
Here I made a gif from the new game, it's the only sex scene that for me was more or less good

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh god the faces look like shit! They look horrifying,