What's new

The Writers Club

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Welcome all Writers!!

I have Created this Thread to help anyone who wants to Write Ideas on MnF. One can either get Ideas , Get help Writing everything down, Gather input on your Writings, or just talk about Ideas.​

Rules

There are no huge Rules here, other than a mere Favor from Me.

All I ask is to stay on Topic about Writing Ideas and Discussing the Ideas that are up for Voting on MnF.​

Don't come in here and ask for Cracks or Videos Please.

Your Posts will be Removed.

To start things up I wanted to Post the last Idea that I Wrote. This should start up the Thread and of course show my fellow Writers what I did and how I Write my Ideas for MnF. My main Motivation is to keep things organized as I have OCD pretty bad. This Comes off in my Writing as everything has to be Perfect or I just cannot Publish it, so please excuse my OCD haha. :D

Conquering Her Kingdom​

Empires rise and fall, this is the life of the Galactic Empire in the Year 20XX.
To topple these empires people hire Jedi's, Mercenaries, or any-other means available willing to kill for Galactic Credits.

Queen Magana has pissed off the wrong people trying to find a Husband to birth a son and secure her Linage. Known for her Beauty and brains, she is not willing to just Marry any man. After rejecting a Rich Noble, her and her family were selected for termination. With her, are her 3 Daughters, Megan, Lim, and Rutte who like their mother are beautiful but dangerously intelligent. Your employers give you one task.

Rid the Universe of Queen Magana and her 3 Daughters.

Character Designs:

The Mercenary:

Queen Magana:

The 3 Daughters:

Megan:

Lim:

Rutte:

Opening Scene:

The Mercenary boards the Queens Ship and sneaks aboard. Trying to take out the Queen right away, the Mercenary finds himself at the Doorway of the Queens Chamber. To his luck it is locked. One of the Daughters must have the Key or a way to unlock the Door. You decide to look for the Daughter that may have the key and start your search. There are 5 Destinations on the Map and in these locations you will find one of the 3 Daughters.

1. The Bridge - Lim
2. Bed Chambers - Rutte
3. Nurse Station - Megan
4 Computer Room - ?????
5. Queens Chamber - Queen Magana

Sex Scenes:

Megan: Megan is kind and very nurturing so she is the Ships Nurse

Arriving at the Nurse's Station you fake an injury and Megan tries to help but cannot find out what to do. You say your Crouch hurts so she analyses it.

Scene 1: Hand Job & Blowjob

The Actions will go like this:

Slow Handjob>Fast Handjob>Play with Balls>Kiss the Head>Lick up and Down>Blowjob>Fast Blowjob>Deepthroat>Cum on her Face

Lim: Lim is head strong like her Mother and serves as Commander of their Ship thus works on the Bridge

Arriving on the Bridge you go into intense negotiations. The only way to progress is to first Sleep with Megan and talk with Lim again, threatening to harm Megan, making Lim bend to your will.

Scene 2: Cock Slap & Titfuck

The Actions go like This: (Please Read Side Notes)

Gently Slapping Lim's Face with your Cock>Hard Cock Slapping> Titfuck Up and Down> Titfuck Side to Side> Cum on her face and Tits

Side Notes: While Cock Slapping Lim you will be teasing her about how a commander has fallen so low. Constant teasing should be used for the whole scene

Rutte: Rutte is playful and likes pranking and teasing her Sisters. You find Rutte in her Room: She can only be talked to after Bedding Lim and Megan.

Going into Rutte's room you find out she knows what you have been doing with her Sisters and she wants to tell her Mom unless you can Fuck her in such a way she forgets about everything she saw.

Scene 3: Standing Doggystyle

The Actions go like this:
Fuck her Ass Cheeks>Fuck her Pussy> Fuck Harder>Go Crazy> Cum inside

After finding all 3 Sisters you can now go into the Computer Room. Inside you find the Queens Door Controls. You Unlock them and turn around to see all three Sisters Behind you.

They want to sacrifice themselves before you can even lay a hand on their Mother.

Scene 4: Triple Titfuck and Multi Blowjob

The Scene Progression will work in the form of Six Meters. 3 for Titfucking and 3 for Blowjobs

You select a Sister and she can either give you a Slow or Fast Titfuck and is the same for the Blowjob. Once you fill all 6 Meters you cum all over their Hair, Face, and Tits.

Arriving in the Queens Chambers you find Queen Magana waiting for you on her Throne. She has been watching you, seeing you corrupt all 3 of her Daughters, and doing it in brilliant and magical ways. She decides she wants to make you her Husband and rule at her Side. What else to do but Accept

Scene 5: Reverse Cowgirl Pussy and Anal Fucking

Scene Progression Goes like This:

Pussy Fucking>Hard Pussy Fucking>Anal>Hard Anal> Enter final Screen for Cumshot

The Game Ends after Cumming on the Queen's Face

I Currently have an Associates in Journalism and will one day have a Major as well, so please allow me to help in any way possible.

Last edited:

Ruichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Writers Club

So yeah I've managed to make draft of my idea, can I just send it through your email Haseo or you Sin? Would be shame for me to upload just the text and without the links to some reference that might interest some people. Still can't post links with my current vote count.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So yeah I've managed to make draft of my idea, can I just send it through your email Haseo or you Sin? Would be shame for me to upload just the text and without the links to some reference that might interest some people. Still can't post links with my current vote count.
For sure :)

Ruichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just post them without the front part and they work fine.

ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=609103&postcount=3

In chrome you just highlight that, right click and choose go to...
Oh thanks! Thought it was really pesky in blocking out links like tumblr is.

Well here it is then:

Characters:

1) Ingrid
Reference: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1796845
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2114579
Ingrid is the starring vixen of this entry. Not only does she posses a huge rack, huge ass, and a curvy figure but she’s also dark skinned, pink haired and have luscious purple lips and yellow eyes. This well endowed woman is also the boss of our hero, John. Admired and feared by her employees, she is also the subject of their sexual fantasies. Perhaps it might be due to the very revealing business outfit she always wears….a black office shirt that’s unbuttoned way down revealing her glorious cleavage (and her areola all the time) and a very short pencil skirt that reveals her butt cheeks and thong for all to see and she wears sexy high heels. (See reference for outfit).
2) John
He’s your typical average Joe. John is a medium built man sporting black hair and black eyes and also of average height who also appears to work out in his spare time. John is one of several employees under Ingrid. He wears a business casual suit to work every day.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
John has screwed up again as usual with his job at the accounting department. This time it’s different, it’s his fifteenth time in a week setting a record high compared to his previous high of four. It’s not just his coworkers who’s concerned but his boss as well. Upon realizing his situation, our main character is just contemplating on what’s going to happen to him while he’s hanging out by his work desk when suddenly Ingrid appears behind him and shouts his name.
>John: Oh good morning ma’am, you startled me. Ummm… what can I do for you?
>Ingrid: You very well know why. Meet me at my office after work and we’ll discuss your future in this company.
>John: Okay, understood. (Welp, I guess this is it… better start finding myself a new job).
As Ingrid walks away, John looks intently at Ingrid’s ass and the screen zooms in on her huge butt as she walks away.
>John: (Well at least I get to enjoy that view one more time).
Several hours later and the two are at Ingrid’s office. The game now focuses on Ingrid behind the desk of her office table.
>Ingrid: John, looking your performance review… it has been unacceptable as of late and I want to hear an acceptable reason why I shouldn’t fire you.
>John: Look I’m sorry, it’s just that I couldn’t I couldn’t focus lately.
>Ingrid: And what might that reason be?
>John: Well ma’am it’s you.
>Ingrid: Oh and what did I do to distract you?
>John: Well ma’am, just seeing you walking around with that outfit of yours I always get such a hard on that wouldn’t go away and I have to jack it off. My workspace, the break room, the bathroom, and at the parking lot…. I’ve done it almost everywhere.
>Ingrid: Woah there that‘s too much information. I didn’t need to know about that! I think I know what to do with you….
>John: I-I understand, I’ll get started on packing my stuff right away….

The screen turns black and will resume as the action is about to start.

Scene 1
Ingrid is then topless squatting on her desk while looking back like in this reference here: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2299673
>Ingrid: You’re going to be my personal ASSistant from now on. Now, pleasure me first.
First set of actions: Pull down Skirt>Move Thong to the side.
Second set of actions: Pleasure Meter then fills up according to this second set of actions:
Slap Left Cheeks>Slap Right Cheeks>Rub Clitoris> Finger Pussy> Spread Pussy while licking it> Spread asshole while licking it
Scene 2
Ingrid is then lying down on her stomach on her desk while grabbing her heels for a titfuck and blowjob like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2109859
imagefap.com/photo/1659070279/?pgid=&gid=2707686&page=1#39
First set of actions for tit fuck scene: Slow Tit Fuck> Titty Fuck Medium > Fast Tit Fuck> Manual Option afterwards.
Second set of actions for blowjob scene: Lick> Slow Throatfuck > Medium Throat Fuck> Balls Deep Fast Throat Fuck> Cum down her throat. Throat bulge visible.
Scene 3:
Next scene we have the reference here for the cowgirl position with John’s POV: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2433177
There will be two pleasure meters that will be both filled independent of each other.
Pleasure meter (Ingrid) for groping: Easy>Medium>Hard
Pleasure meter (John): Pussy Penetration>Easy>Normal>Hard then Anal Penetration>Easy>Normal>Hard
Scene 4:
Last scene will be an anal full nelson on Ingrid while John is laid back in her chair. References below:
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1443922
i.imgur.com/aJ1vRaS.jpg
Pleasure Meter: Anal Penetration> Easy>Normal>Hard> Anal Creampie
As pleasure meter hits hard, Ingrid shows an ahegao or fucked silly expression. After the anal creampie, Ingrid squirts a big one while still in the anal full nelson position.
Ending scene:
Ingrid is on her knees with her tongue out and options are to cum on her face, boobs, and the rest of her body.

Somewhere after the intro I got lazy and couldn't come up with some dialogue. Hope it's not horrible to read, English is my 3rd language. Also forgive me for the cliche story, been trying to come with something that would happen in an MnF universe.

So any comments, corrections, suggestions will be welcome.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh thanks! Thought it was really pesky in blocking out links like tumblr is.

Well here it is then:

Characters:

1) Ingrid
Ingrid is the starring vixen of this entry. Not only does she posses a huge rack, huge ass, and a curvy figure but she’s also dark skinned, pink haired and have luscious purple lips and yellow eyes. This well endowed woman is also the boss of our hero, John. Admired and feared by her employees, she is also the subject of their sexual fantasies. Perhaps it might be due to the very revealing business outfit she always wears….a black office shirt that’s unbuttoned way down revealing her glorious cleavage (and her areola all the time) and a very short pencil skirt that reveals her butt cheeks and thong for all to see and she wears sexy high heels. (See reference for outfit).
2) John
He’s your typical average Joe. John is a medium built man sporting black hair and black eyes and also of average height who also appears to work out in his spare time. John is one of several employees under Ingrid. He wears a business casual suit to work every day.

John has screwed up again as usual with his job at the accounting department. This time it’s different, it’s his fifteenth time in a week setting a record high compared to his previous high of four. It’s not just his coworkers who’s concerned but his boss as well. Upon realizing his situation, our main character is just contemplating on what’s going to happen to him while he’s hanging out by his work desk when suddenly Ingrid appears behind him and shouts his name.
>Ingrid: You very well know why. Meet me at my office after work and we’ll discuss your future in this company.
>John: Okay, understood. (Welp, I guess this is it… better start finding myself a new job).
As Ingrid walks away, John looks intently at Ingrid’s ass and the screen zooms in on her huge butt as she walks away.
Several hours later and the two are at Ingrid’s office. The game now focuses on Ingrid behind the desk of her office table.
>Ingrid: John, looking your performance review… it has been unacceptable as of late and I want to hear an acceptable reason why I shouldn’t fire you.
>John: Well ma’am, just seeing you walking around with that outfit of yours I always get such a hard on that wouldn’t go away and I have to jack it off. My workspace, the break room, the bathroom, and at the parking lot…. I’ve done it almost everywhere.
>Ingrid: Woah there that‘s too much information. I didn’t need to know about that! I think I know what to do with you….

Scene 1
Ingrid is then topless squatting on her desk while looking back like in this reference here: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2299673
>Ingrid: You’re going to be my personal ASSistant from now on. Now, pleasure me first.
Second set of actions: Pleasure Meter then fills up according to this second set of actions:
Slap Left Cheeks>Slap Right Cheeks>Rub Clitoris> Finger Pussy> Spread Pussy while licking it> Spread asshole while licking it
Scene 2
Ingrid is then lying down on her stomach on her desk while grabbing her heels for a titfuck and blowjob like this:
First set of actions for tit fuck scene: Slow Tit Fuck> Titty Fuck Medium > Fast Tit Fuck> Manual Option afterwards.
Second set of actions for blowjob scene: Lick> Slow Throatfuck > Medium Throat Fuck> Balls Deep Fast Throat Fuck> Cum down her throat. Throat bulge visible.
Scene 3:
Next scene we have the reference here for the cowgirl position with John’s POV: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2433177
There will be two pleasure meters that will be both filled independent of each other.
Pleasure meter (John): Pussy Penetration>Easy>Normal>Hard then Anal Penetration>Easy>Normal>Hard
Scene 4:
Last scene will be an anal full nelson on Ingrid while John is laid back in her chair. References below:
i.imgur.com/aJ1vRaS.jpg
As pleasure meter hits hard, Ingrid shows an ahegao or fucked silly expression. After the anal creampie, Ingrid squirts a big one while still in the anal full nelson position.
Ending scene:
Ingrid is on her knees with her tongue out and options are to cum on her face, boobs, and the rest of her body.

Somewhere after the intro I got lazy and couldn't come up with some dialogue. Hope it's not horrible to read, English is my 3rd language. Also forgive me for the cliche story, been trying to come with something that would happen in an MnF universe.

So any comments, corrections, suggestions will be welcome.
That is Groovy Writing :) The only thing I would add to is put some space in the dialogue and the Scene Description so it isn't cluttered up like that. Other than that Fantastic Work :D

maybe Samui and her brother Atsui im not sure how it would work can someone give me an idea
How about the Discovery of a Jutsu that requires the Blood of a Sibling. Atsui wants the Jutsu so he tells his Sister, and she agrees only if she can acquire the Jutsu as well. They open up the Jutsu Scroll and it has a bunch of Sexual Positions.

On the Scroll Page you can select 4-5 Positions in any order you want. Once you see all of them it takes you to the Cum on Samui Scene and then an Ending.

How is that?

Monkey1357

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1st try at one of these

This is my idea for a MnF flash game. Called, Nice time with cavegirls.
Opening scene: You see the main character a 21 year old janitor, Joker since he hates using his real name. Refrence what he looks like is roughly what the president in the DLC Trialer of Gat out of hell. Hence he already has a janitor's style jump suit.

He is working part time to pay for college at a science lab. The lab he is helping cleaning belongs to a scientist working on time travel. He is checking her out. The scientist looks like a Meryl from MSG1, but a little more bustier/curvy. Plus looking more sexy scientist. He's thinking about what he wants to do to her. When he accidentally bumps into a machine which opens a portal to the prehistoric time and gets sent back to the past.

From there it goes pov. With Joker opening his eyes. And seeing a girl in a lepord print thong and top. She's looking down at Joker smiling. Looking very sexy Joker wonders if he's dreaming.
But the Girl is very curious of the person in front of her. Joker asks a few basic questions.

Sex Scene one:Cavegirl with Blackish Pink hair. Blow job/ Doggie.
You ask these questions to her. In this order. You never seen a man before? Your very pretty want me to make ya happy? All girls in this period this ready for fun? All right time to go native.
When answering in this order. The cavegirl nods a little to the response then gets mad. By the end the girl is topless and ready to blow Joker. At slow speed she is like Joker's cock and gradually building up to a blow job, by the end she is ready for sex.
The next part is Joker doing the cavegirl doggie style. You get a nice veiew of the cavegirl on all four showing her tits and ass. The speed gradually builds up till Joker cums on her butt when the metter is full. When done you see a scene with the girl standing up in front of Joker naked showing him to her cave. Joker follows her, once the cavegirl is dressed back in her skimpy cavegirl outfit. We get a nice Pov mode of the cavegirl walking and Joker thinking how lucky he is.

The next scene opens in the cave and we see Joker spying on three cavegirl which are the 1st ones friends. There's a red head with short hair, a brunette with medium and lastly a blonde with slicked back hair. You can see the three of them sitting there The blonde has her hands on the red head, while the Brunette is painting on the wall of the cave. Joker is watching from the entrance with the 1st cavegirl and watches the scene unflod smiling as he sees what there doing.

Sex Scene 2: Lesbain sex scene, 69 and You see the Red head and Blonde massage each other when the bar gets full the blonde and Red head take a piece of the outfits out. Much like the Velma get's spooked one there is arrows to move from the main scene to see the Brunette painting slowly masterbating while drawing. To hitting the other arrow to see Jack getting a blow job from the 1st cavegirl while watching. The scene switches once the bar gets full to The blonde and red doing a semi 69 while the red head likes the Brunettes Pussy. As the bar fills up the scene gets a little more intense with the option to spank the Brunettes butt. Once the bar totally fills the scene switchs to Jack yell he can't stand it. This is where the demo ends.

Sex Scene 3 and 4 Three some time, Doggie, Double blow jobs, double tits jobs. The cavegirls are now in pairs of two's. The Black haired with the redhead and the Blonde with the Brunette. You have the option to select which pair you want to do first. If you select the red head and Black haired one. You get a double tit job followed by doing the girls indivually doggie style. Once down with those two. You move on to the Blonde and Brunette who give a a double blowjob to get ya back up. Then finish doing them doggie style. The last scene before the finally, is all four girls nakedstanding on all fours waiting for Joker to come. You click on each girl indivual to come. When done. you move to the last scene with Joker sitting triumphantly with the Black haired girl on his right leg. The red head letting Joker use her breasts to lean his head on while the other two are laying seductivly on the ground next to his right and left leg. With Joker saying. "Well lest if I am stuck here. I got some friends with benefits." The scene fades out but with a sunden bright flash as we see the end, with a question mark.

I kinda thought be good since they haven't done any cavegirl ones cept the Amazon Island ones.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: 1st try at one of these

This is my idea for a MnF flash game. Called, Nice time with cavegirls.

Opening scene: You see the main character a 21 year old janitor, Joker since he hates using his real name. Refrence what he looks like is roughly what the president in the DLC Trialer of Gat out of hell. Hence he already has a janitor's style jump suit.

He is working part time to pay for college at a science lab. The lab he is helping cleaning belongs to a scientist working on time travel. He is checking her out. The scientist looks like a Meryl from MSG1, but a little more bustier/curvy. Plus looking more sexy scientist. He's thinking about what he wants to do to her. When he accidentally bumps into a machine which opens a portal to the prehistoric time and gets sent back to the past.

From there it goes pov. With Joker opening his eyes. And seeing a girl in a lepord print thong and top. She's looking down at Joker smiling. Looking very sexy Joker wonders if he's dreaming.
But the Girl is very curious of the person in front of her. Joker asks a few basic questions.

You ask these questions to her. In this order. You never seen a man before? Your very pretty want me to make ya happy? All girls in this period this ready for fun? All right time to go native.
When answering in this order. The cavegirl nods a little to the response then gets mad. By the end the girl is topless and ready to blow Joker. At slow speed she is like Joker's cock and gradually building up to a blow job, by the end she is ready for sex.
The next part is Joker doing the cavegirl doggie style. You get a nice veiew of the cavegirl on all four showing her tits and ass. The speed gradually builds up till Joker cums on her butt when the metter is full. When done you see a scene with the girl standing up in front of Joker naked showing him to her cave. Joker follows her, once the cavegirl is dressed back in her skimpy cavegirl outfit. We get a nice Pov mode of the cavegirl walking and Joker thinking how lucky he is.

The next scene opens in the cave and we see Joker spying on three cavegirl which are the 1st ones friends. There's a red head with short hair, a brunette with medium and lastly a blonde with slicked back hair. You can see the three of them sitting there The blonde has her hands on the red head, while the Brunette is painting on the wall of the cave. Joker is watching from the entrance with the 1st cavegirl and watches the scene unflod smiling as he sees what there doing.

Sex Scene 2: Lesbain sex scene, 69 and You see the Red head and Blonde massage each other when the bar gets full the blonde and Red head take a piece of the outfits out. Much like the Velma get's spooked one there is arrows to move from the main scene to see the Brunette painting slowly masterbating while drawing. To hitting the other arrow to see Jack getting a blow job from the 1st cavegirl while watching. The scene switches once the bar gets full to The blonde and red doing a semi 69 while the red head likes the Brunettes Pussy. As the bar fills up the scene gets a little more intense with the option to spank the Brunettes butt. Once the bar totally fills the scene switchs to Jack yell he can't stand it. This is where the demo ends.

Sex Scene 3 and 4 Three some time, Doggie, Double blow jobs, double tits jobs. The cavegirls are now in pairs of two's. The Black haired with the redhead and the Blonde with the Brunette. You have the option to select which pair you want to do first. If you select the red head and Black haired one. You get a double tit job followed by doing the girls indivually doggie style. Once down with those two. You move on to the Blonde and Brunette who give a a double blowjob to get ya back up. Then finish doing them doggie style. The last scene before the finally, is all four girls nakedstanding on all fours waiting for Joker to come. You click on each girl indivual to come. When done. you move to the last scene with Joker sitting triumphantly with the Black haired girl on his right leg. The red head letting Joker use her breasts to lean his head on while the other two are laying seductivly on the ground next to his right and left leg. With Joker saying. "Well lest if I am stuck here. I got some friends with benefits." The scene fades out but with a sunden bright flash as we see the end, with a question mark.

I kinda thought be good since they haven't done any cavegirl ones cept the Amazon Island ones.
I am going to help with some Wording and fixing the Spelling errors.

Opening scene: You see the main character a 21 year old janitor, Joker since he hates using his real name. Reference in what he looks like is roughly what the president in the DLC Trailer for Gat out of hell. Hence he already has a janitor's style jump suit.

From there it goes pov. With Joker opening his eyes. And seeing a girl in a leopard print thong and top. She's looking down at Joker smiling. Looking very sexy Joker wonders if he's dreaming.

When answering in this order. The cavegirl nods a little to the response then gets mad. By the end the girl is topless and ready to blow Joker. At slow speed she is licking Joker's cock and gradually building up to a blow job, by the end she is ready for sex.

The next Scene is Joker doing the cavegirl doggy style. You get a nice view of the cavegirl on all fours showing her tits and ass. The speed gradually builds up till Joker cums on her ass when the meter is full.

When the Scene Finishes you see a scene with the girl standing up in front of Joker naked showing him to her cave as Joker follows her. Once the cavegirl and Joker are back in her Cave she goes behind a Rock and Dresses up again in her skimpy cavegirl outfit. We get a nice Pov mode of the cavegirl walking and Joker thinking how lucky he is.

The next scene opens in the cave and we see Joker spying on three cavegirls which are the friends to the the one you just met and fucked. There's a red head with short hair, a brunette with medium and lastly a blonde with slicked back hair.

You can see the three of them sitting down on a Bed like Rock. The blonde has her hands on the red head, while the Brunette is painting on the wall of the cave. Joker is watching from the entrance with the 1st cavegirl and watches the scene unfold, smiling as he sees what they are doing.

Sex Scene 2: Lesbain sex scene, 69

You see the Red head and Blonde massage each other when the bar gets full the blonde and Red head take a piece of their outfits off. Much like the Velma get's spooked one there is arrows to move from the main scene to see the Brunette painting slowly masterbating while drawing. To hitting the other arrow to see Jack getting a blow job from the 1st cavegirl while watching.

The scene switches once the bar gets full to The blonde and redhead doing a semi 69 while the red head licks the Brunettes Pussy. As the bar fills up the scene gets a little more intense with the option to spank the Brunettes butt.

Once the bar totally fills the scene switches to Jack yelling that he can't stand it.

Sex Scene 3 and 4 Three some, Doggystyle, Double blowjobs, and double tit job.

The cavegirls are now in pairs. The Black haired one with the redhead and the Blonde with the Brunette. You have the option to select which pair you want to do first. If you select the red head and Black haired one. You get a double tit job followed by doing the girls individually in doggy style.

Once you finish with those two. You move on to the Blonde and Brunette who give a a double blowjob. Then finish doing them doggy style as well. The last scene before the finish, is all four girls naked while kneeling on all fours waiting for Joker to cum.

You click on each girl individually to cum. When done. you move to the last scene with Joker sitting triumphantly with the Black haired girl on his right leg. The red head letting Joker use her breasts to lean his head on while the other two are laying seductively on the ground next to his right and left leg.

Joker says. "Well if I am stuck here. I got some new friends ." The scene fades out but a flash of light appears and we see a silhouette of a Woman. The Game Ends with a to be Continued.

Check that out and see how you like it.

Ruichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That is Groovy Writing :) The only thing I would add to is put some space in the dialogue and the Scene Description so it isn't cluttered up like that. Other than that Fantastic Work :D
Thanks. Sorry about that but posting it in the forum has affected the format since I initially wrote this on MS Word and it was really organized there and suddenly it was messed up when I just copy and pasted it here.

You think this is ok already? Should I even go for a mini game? MnF these days don't seem to be keen on that anymore and it wasn't really my preference in the games.

Also is the description for the scenes ok? I'll work more on that but the reference pictures are already there so I don't really feel like expounding more on the scene description except some details that I'd like to see.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks. Sorry about that but posting it in the forum has affected the format since I initially wrote this on MS Word and it was really organized there and suddenly it was messed up when I just copy and pasted it here.

You think this is ok already? Should I even go for a mini game? MnF these days don't seem to be keen on that anymore and it wasn't really my preference in the games.

Also is the description for the scenes ok? I'll work more on that but the reference pictures are already there so I don't really feel like expounding more on the scene description except some details that I'd like to see.
Let me fix it for you the best I can.

Characters:

1) Ingrid

Ingrid is the starring vixen of this entry. Not only does she posses a huge rack, huge ass, and a curvy figure but she’s also dark skinned, pink haired and have luscious purple lips and yellow eyes. This well endowed woman is also the boss of our hero, John.

Admired and feared by her employees, she is also the subject of their sexual fantasies. Perhaps it might be due to the very revealing business outfit she always wears….a black office shirt that’s unbuttoned way down revealing her glorious cleavage (With her perky areolas poking out all the time), a very short pencil skirt that reveals her butt cheeks and thong for all to see and she wears sexy high heels. (See reference for outfit).
2) John

Scene 1
Ingrid is then topless squatting on her desk while looking back. gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2299673

Scene 2
Ingrid lays down on her stomach on her desk while grabbing her heels for a titfuck and blowjob:

Scene 3:
Cowgirl position with John’s POV: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2433177

Scene 4:
Anal full nelson on Ingrid while John is laid back in her chair. :
i.imgur.com/aJ1vRaS.jpg

Ending scene:

How is That? :)

Ruichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Let me fix it for you the best I can.

Characters:

1) Ingrid

Ingrid is the starring vixen of this entry. Not only does she posses a huge rack, huge ass, and a curvy figure but she’s also dark skinned, pink haired and have luscious purple lips and yellow eyes. This well endowed woman is also the boss of our hero, John.

Admired and feared by her employees, she is also the subject of their sexual fantasies. Perhaps it might be due to the very revealing business outfit she always wears….a black office shirt that’s unbuttoned way down revealing her glorious cleavage (With her perky areolas poking out all the time), a very short pencil skirt that reveals her butt cheeks and thong for all to see and she wears sexy high heels. (See reference for outfit).
2) John

Scene 1
Ingrid is then topless squatting on her desk while looking back. gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2299673

Scene 2
Ingrid lays down on her stomach on her desk while grabbing her heels for a titfuck and blowjob:

Scene 3:
Cowgirl position with John’s POV: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2433177

Scene 4:
Anal full nelson on Ingrid while John is laid back in her chair. :
i.imgur.com/aJ1vRaS.jpg

Ending scene:

How is That? :)
Thanks that's very helpful but you really shouldn't have done that XD I was planning to have it sent over email with it in the MS word file itself.

How do submissions go about anyways? Do they send it via word or they type it on the site?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks that's very helpful but you really shouldn't have done that XD I was planning to have it sent over email with it in the MS word file itself.

How do submissions go about anyways? Do they send it via word or they type it on the site?
You can't add attachments on the Site. You have to Type it in. So people have to make sure everything is organized before you send it as you cannot Edit afterwards. Also to be fair people have te habit of editing your stuff even after you send it in :p

Last edited:

Monkey1357

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the help. You got great editing skills, xXHaseoXx. And Ruichi I hope your game gets picked to be made next. You got a solid story and character bios.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks for the help. You got great editing skills, xXHaseoXx. And Ruichi I hope your game gets picked to be made next. You got a solid story and character bios.
It took some time to notice somebody else's writing and then add my own thoughts, but at least I can do it haha.

Ruichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well here's an improved version with some dialogue added. Btw Haseo congrats on second place, that means we'll get to see your game in the future right :D?

Characters:

1) Ingrid

Admired and feared by her employees, she is also the subject of their sexual fantasies. Perhaps it might be due to the very revealing business outfit she always wears….a black office shirt that’s unbuttoned way down revealing her glorious cleavage (With her areolas poking out all the time), a very short pencil skirt that reveals her butt cheeks and thong for all to see and she wears sexy high heels. (See reference for her attire).

2) John

He’s your typical average Joe. John is a medium built man sporting black hair and black eyes and also of average height who also appears to work out in his spare time. John is one of several employees under Ingrid. He wears a business casual suit to work every day like everyone in the office does.

Scene 1

Ingrid is then topless squatting on her desk while looking back as such with her ass in full view:

>Ingrid: You’re going to be my personal ASSistant from now on. You will be in charge of my stress relief after work. Now show me what you've got and pleasure me!

>John: Y-YES MA'AM!

First set of actions:

Pull up Skirt>Move Thong to the side.

Second set of actions:

Spank Left Butt Cheeks>Spank Right Cheeks>Rub Clitoris> Finger Pussy> Spread Pussy while licking it>Finger Asshole> Spread asshole while licking it

*Once Pleasure meter is full. Option for Ingrid to Cum/Squirt Appears

Scene 2

At this point Ingrid then lays down on her stomach on her desk(With nothing but her heels on now) while grabbing her heels for a titfuck and deepthroat as such in reference:

First set of actions for tit fuck scene: Slow Tit Fuck> Normal Titty Fuck > Fast Tit Fuck> Manual Option.

Second set of actions for blowjob scene: Lick> Slow Deepthroat > Normal Deepthroat> Fast and Balls deep Throat Fuck>Manual Option> Cum down her throat.

Scene 3:

Cowgirl position with John’s POV as such:

Pleasure meter (Ingrid) for groping: Easy>Normal>Hard>Manual

Pleasure meter (John): Pussy Penetration>Easy>Normal>Hard>Manual then Anal Penetration>Easy>Normal>Hard>Manual

Scene 4:

Final fuck scene as John fucks Ingrid with the Anal full nelson while John is laid back in her chair. Only front view of Ingrid as such:

*As pleasure meter hits hard, Ingrid shows an ahegao or fucked silly expression. After the anal creampie, Ingrid squirts a big one while still in the anal full nelson position.

Ending scene:

>Ingrid: That hit the spot. Now, don't be late tomorrow or you're fired.

To celebrate my ability to post links or pics/gifs.. have some wonderful Ingrid boobies ;) :

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well here's an improved version with some dialogue added. Btw Haseo congrats on second place, that means we'll get to see your game in the future right :D?

Characters:

1) Ingrid

Admired and feared by her employees, she is also the subject of their sexual fantasies. Perhaps it might be due to the very revealing business outfit she always wears….a black office shirt that’s unbuttoned way down revealing her glorious cleavage (With her areolas poking out all the time), a very short pencil skirt that reveals her butt cheeks and thong for all to see and she wears sexy high heels. (See reference for her attire).

2) John

He’s your typical average Joe. John is a medium built man sporting black hair and black eyes and also of average height who also appears to work out in his spare time. John is one of several employees under Ingrid. He wears a business casual suit to work every day like everyone in the office does.

Scene 1

Ingrid is then topless squatting on her desk while looking back as such with her ass in full view:

>Ingrid: You’re going to be my personal ASSistant from now on. You will be in charge of my stress relief after work. Now show me what you've got and pleasure me!

>John: Y-YES MA'AM!

First set of actions:

Pull up Skirt>Move Thong to the side.

Second set of actions:

Spank Left Butt Cheeks>Spank Right Cheeks>Rub Clitoris> Finger Pussy> Spread Pussy while licking it>Finger Asshole> Spread asshole while licking it

*Once Pleasure meter is full. Option for Ingrid to Cum/Squirt Appears

Scene 2

At this point Ingrid then lays down on her stomach on her desk(With nothing but her heels on now) while grabbing her heels for a titfuck and deepthroat as such in reference:

First set of actions for tit fuck scene: Slow Tit Fuck> Normal Titty Fuck > Fast Tit Fuck> Manual Option.

Second set of actions for blowjob scene: Lick> Slow Deepthroat > Normal Deepthroat> Fast and Balls deep Throat Fuck>Manual Option> Cum down her throat.

Scene 3:

Cowgirl position with John’s POV as such:

Pleasure meter (Ingrid) for groping: Easy>Normal>Hard>Manual

Pleasure meter (John): Pussy Penetration>Easy>Normal>Hard>Manual then Anal Penetration>Easy>Normal>Hard>Manual

Scene 4:

Final fuck scene as John fucks Ingrid with the Anal full nelson while John is laid back in her chair. Only front view of Ingrid as such:

*As pleasure meter hits hard, Ingrid shows an ahegao or fucked silly expression. After the anal creampie, Ingrid squirts a big one while still in the anal full nelson position.

Ending scene:

>Ingrid: That hit the spot. Now, don't be late tomorrow or you're fired.

To celebrate my ability to post links or pics/gifs.. have some wonderful Ingrid boobies ;) :

No, sadly lol. It is either 1st or Nothing haha.

Your I idea though is bloody brilliant!! Fantastic work :)

Ruichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, sadly lol. It is either 1st or Nothing haha.

Your I idea though is bloody brilliant!! Fantastic work :)
I thought Sin said the top 2 get made? Well if that's the case you still made a wonderful run. Keep it up I'm sure you'll make it soon. It's only a matter of time ;)

Thank you, I'll make some little tweaks now and then and maybe have it for submission tomorrow. Should I share this to the other thread? Not many people stopping by here it seems.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I thought Sin said the top 2 get made? Well if that's the case you still made a wonderful run. Keep it up I'm sure you'll make it soon. It's only a matter of time ;)

Thank you, I'll make some little tweaks now and then and maybe have it for submission tomorrow. Should I share this to the other thread? Not many people stopping by here it seems.
Go ahead and Post it in the Discussion Thread :)