What's new

The Writers Club

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: The Writers Club

I thought about splitting the pussy and anal into two different scenes, but decided to combine them.

sure the guidelines for games, said 3 or 4 sex scenes.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so anyone else thinks I should split the last sex scene into two?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think you should. Might as well leave a note in there if it's Kosmos though and ask him to just combine scenes 3 and 4 if he runs out of time.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the note is a good idea Haseo , thanks

am celebrating christmas tomorrow with family , so may sort it out today, if not it be the 27th.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so I signed up to MNF today and I actually played Resident Evil game first, it only had 3 scenes which disappointed me, now see what you mean.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

alright added 4th sex scene and some new character talk.

ready to be submitted?

notice there is 4 days 10 hours left to submit an idea

Ghost Trick

Characters:

Melinda Merkin:
Jimmy Berries:
Female Stranger: (really doesn't matter who she is)

There is Jimmy's Mum as a character as well but you don't actually see her, just one speech bubble from her.

Warddrobe:

Melinda Merkin: important she is wearing a dress and no underwear.

Jimmy Berries: important he is naked

Female Stranger: Something like above image but not essential, as long as she got clothes on.

Scene 1: Intro

Example:

We see a close-up off Jimmy with a shocked expression, we can tell he is naked and is looking out a open window behind him.

Jimmy: “oh wow, Debbie is so hot , I really wish I was fucking her ass right now”

The scene zooms out and we see Jimmy is masturbating while watching Debbie who we don't see.

Jimmy “oh am getting close, I am not wanking , I am fucking Debbie's ass”

All of a sudden Jimmy gets interrupted by his mum.

Jimmy's Mum: “JIMMY STOP THAT RIGHT NOW”

Jimmy: “OMG Mum, get out of here”

Jimmy has a shocked expression on his face and with the fright of his mum interrupting , he stumbles backwards and falls out the window.

Scene 2: Public Street

We see Jimmy lying naked on the ground, he is clearly dead but as the camera zooms in, Jimmy's ghost starts to rise.

Jimmy: “that was lucky, didn't even feel a thing”

Jimmy pauses

Jimmy: “holy crap, everyone can see me naked.”

Jimmy goes to turn around to run back to his house, but he sees a female stranger walking towards him, he stops all off a sudden.

Jimmy: “I don't think she can see me”

Jimmy: “HELLOOOOOO ARE YOU BLIND”

The female stranger just walks right through Jimmy, Jimmy raise his hands to his head.

Jimmy: “OH FUCK, AM DEAD AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO CUM”

Jimmy runs after the female stranger , he tries to get her attention and realizes she defiantly can't see him.

Jimmy: “wow, if no one can see me, this could be fun”.

Jimmy starts to confidently dance around the female stranger.

Jimmy: “hey check me out lady, am naked in public”.

Jimmy turns around and moons the female stranger, just as Melinda Merkin comes around the corner.

Melinda: “oh my god”.

Jimmy turns to see Melinda who looks right at Jimmy, then Melinda quickly hurries away. Jimmy then follows Melinda.

Scene 3: Melinda Antique Shop

Example:

Melinda is standing looking disturbed and pacing while obviously in deep thought, Jimmy appears in front of her.

Jimmy: “can you see me?”

Melinda suddenly turns away from Jimmy with an embarrassed expression in her face, she puts her hand up to block her view of Jimmy's privates, but occasionally peeks.

Melinda: “yes, now please put some pants on?”

Jimmy: “well I was uh... busy when I died and didn't get a chance to put clothes on”

Melinda: “OK well, do you see a light?”

Jimmy looks around him

Jimmy: “nope, no light , what does that mean?”

Melinda: “well that must mean you have unfinished business before you can cross over, I can help you”

Jimmy looks furious

Jimmy: “WHAT? I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO CUM BEFORE I DIE AND NOW I CAN'T CROSS OVER”

Melinda (blushing): “uh, what where you doing when you died?”

Jimmy (still furious): “I was wanking and don't act like you can't see my cock, I totally saw you looking”

Melinda turns and looks

Melinda: “well there is only one explanation, you must have to cum before you can cross over”

Jimmy looks really happy and suddenly he disappears and appears in front off Melinda but is up in the air with his cock in front of Melinda's face.

Melinda: “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

Jimmy: “you said you would help me crossover and I need to cum to crossover”

Melinda: “But I meant you finish wanking”

Jimmy: “But I never had a blow job before, maybe that help me crossover, just open your mouth and I do the work”

Melinda opens her mouth wide.

Scene 4 – Sex Scene 1 – Blowjob

Example:

Jimmy is floating and fucking Melinda's mouth who is just standing there letting him do so until he cums.

Speed: Slow, Medium, Hard, Cum

Scene 5 – Sex Scene 2 – Boob Fuck

Melinda: “please tell me you now see the light?”

Jimmy looks around and we can tell he can see the light, but he looks down at his non erect cock and it suddenly becomes erect again.

Jimmy: “nope, don't see a light, I think I need too keep cumming till the erection goes”

Melinda: “well OK I guess we keep going till you see the light”

Jimmy: “OK take your clothes off and I fuck your boobs this time”

Example:

Speed: Slow, Medium, Hard, Cum

Scene 6 – Sex Scene 3 – Pussy

Melinda: “OK that wasn't too bad, do you see the light now?”

Jimmy looks around and he can clearly sees the light but pretends he can't and once again he suddenly gets an erection

Jimmy: “nope, I do not see a light , we must have to go ALL the way Melinda.”

Melinda: “oh god”

Jimmy “wow haven't fucked you yet and you already saying oh god, I must be great as this”

Example:

Speed (Pussy): Small, Medium, Hard, Cum

Scene 7 – Sex Scene 4 – Anal

Melinda: “please tell me you see the light now”

Jimmy looks around as he gets an erection again, he can clearly see the light but looks sad

Jimmy: “I was afraid of this”

Melinda: “Afraid of what?”

Jimmy: “well I think I know what my unfinished business is now for sure”

Melinda: “tell me so I can cross you over”

Jimmy: “well before I died, I was imagining I was fucking a woman's ass”

Melinda looks stunned , then slowly she turns over

Melinda: “OK , well stick that hard cock in my ass then”

Example:

Speed (Ass): Small, Medium, Hard, Cum

Scene 8 – Outro 1

Jimmy: “Oh my erection is gone Melinda , you was such a great fuck that I can see the light now”

Melinda is lying on the floor looking exhausted but satisfied and Jimmy Disappears

Scene 9 – Outro 2

Jimmy is standing on street he first saw Melinda and is smiling, he looks down with a smug impression and suddenly gets an erection again

Jimmy: “yeah I saw the light alright, I can totally get an erection anytime I want”

THE END

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Everything is perfect dude! Good luck!

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks, just signed up for one month, so may as well get the full experience and submit an idea, not expecting to win on first try.

not sure how you submit the idea? just sent me to forum

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

OK after clicking on submit idea 2nd time, form comes up

Ghost Trick seems a bit long.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is how you do it:

1. Go to the main MnF .com site. At the top it should say MnF .com/Members
2. Right under the banner there should be in bright yellow letters Game Idea Collector and to the right of that it says in black: Submit Your Idea. Click on that
3. Scroll down and you will see 3 ideas up right now with one of them being my Geek Girl Gwen
4. Right under that it says in black Submit your game idea. Click on that
5. 3 things will open up. It will ask if you want to submit under your name or not. Leave that on your name. Under that is where you put your title to your idea and under that is a huge white box where you can enter your idea. Just copy and paste your idea in there and on the right it says submit. Click on that and you are good to go.
6. If you want to change something on your idea you cannot edit it. What you have to do is resubmit everything and then it will override your previous idea into a new one.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone like the Pretty Little Liars show? Think that show would be good for a parody, got beginnings of an idea.

although no plans to write it anytime soon, am just posting to see if there any fans of the show. if so, it probably be the next one I write when I do decide to write another script.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You can always create a poll and put it on the main thread. That is always the best way to see if people want something.

poll.pollcode.com

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@loneshysoul
What is that show about? Never seen it.

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@loneshysoul
What is that show about? Never seen it.

its basically a show with four females and a fifth friend (Allison) was missing, then presumed murdered.

They all have secrets and so does there families, someone who is Anonymous messes with the 4 female friends and leaves clues/sends text messages and always signs with "A".

show walks you though who it is, the story basically lends itself to a good MNF series I think.

To top it off, one of the actresses in the show just recently had two boob pics hacked and released publicly, believe one of the other actresses also got hacked in the past.

The female characters are all hot (naturally) and one has big boobs, an another is a lesbian lol

loneshysoul

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I should add , Ghost Trick is setup like a one and done story, but I do have idea for version 2 and 3 , of course need to see how well it does first. :)

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

its basically a show with four females and a fifth friend (Allison) was missing, then presumed murdered.

They all have secrets and so does there families, someone who is Anonymous messes with the 4 female friends and leaves clues/sends text messages and always signs with "A".

show walks you though who it is, the story basically lends itself to a good MNF series I think.

To top it off, one of the actresses in the show just recently had two boob pics hacked and released publicly, believe one of the other actresses also got hacked in the past.

The female characters are all hot (naturally) and one has big boobs, an another is a lesbian lol
Sounds funny. maybe I would be interested in that idea :)