What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Mine might look like this.

1. Get a silver+ drop besides the guaranteed Belinda for first completion of last map.

2. I didn't think this far ahead. :(

Prupisek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx lafate , but mostly all units and CCed and i have only 1 CC unit still possible with that tactic ?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just got belinda first scene. spoiler(?) rant

she calls cloris her STEPmother. was this in the japanese version too or at they trying to satisfy some sort of anti-incest law too... if it's suppose to be her real mom, they should have left it. not like we get turned OFF by real incest hentai...

i know we are all perverts in this forum, that's why we come here >.>

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

completed the fourth map already :D
i was actually quite pleased when i saw Some and Daniela Sprites.
also summoned and got myself a Kerrie extra copie :D for now im happy since im actually using her xD

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

First roll of the new update with the crystals I got from the maps + delay gift

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If anyone can help fill in the list of drops for the event maps, that'd be great.

(?)'s denote drops that need confirmation, but I'm assuming they are the correct drops based on patterns.

1. The Witch, Resurrected (char 20, stam 2)
-
-
-iron bandit
-iron fairy (?)

2. The Witch's Night (char 25, stam 2)
-
-bronze heavy
-
-bronze fairy

3. The Witch Strikes Back II (char 30, stam 3)
-Belinda (?)
-
-iron mage
-silver fairy

4. The Witch's Hideout II (char 30, stam 3)
-
-
-iron soldier
-gold fairy

5. The Witch's Pursuit (char 35, stam 3)
-Christopher (silver healer)
-
-
-plat fairy (?)

6. The Witch's Banquet II (char 40, stam 3)
-Belinda
-Soma
-
-black fairy (?)

Btw, Liana costs 21 to deploy and no, it's not mine :(
Yeah, that'd be mine. Guess she wasn't cost-reduced after all. So I probably won't use this one.

Alright... ran out of stamina... about to do 12 premium rolls... anyone want to wish me luck? Maybe bribe lady luck?

EDIT: Also can anyone confirm that Dorca was switch out to Christopher in this event?
I can confirm that Christopher is the drop in the fifth map, so...

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just got belinda first scene. spoiler(?) rant

she calls cloris her STEPmother. was this in the japanese version too or at they trying to satisfy some sort of anti-incest law too... if it's suppose to be her real mom, they should have left it. not like we get turned OFF by real incest hentai...

i know we are all perverts in this forum, that's why we come here >.>
Well, Chloris IS Belinda's stepmother, not mother

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that list has already been done, except replace dorca with cristopher and belinda doesn't drop in map 3

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=651598&postcount=1486

@william, ah, people didn't mention that when they said belinda will have incest scene with her mom and also forgot to mention that the incest they talked about was non-existant. they never so much as touch each other in a sexual way. they just hold each other as belinda gets screwed. kinda a let down when people hype it up like that.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay lets do this in real time.... one take...

1. Large Shield Maiden Bernice (YES FINALLY!!!!!... wait... I wanted the gundam now not her dammit...)
2. Lady Thief Harissa (Oh come on anyone, but you... you drop from the event!)
3. Mage Valerie (Really? Are we really going to play the premium roll units that drop from the current event game... I will murder you Aigis... I'll let them win this war I swear it)
4. Golden Shield Bernard (Okay.. not the best but far more acceptable... I can use him for the male only missions then use him as CC materiel)
5. Lilia (My Princess! I finally found you! I will never stray I promise! well... unless I happen to roll Sherry or Sybilla... then we may have to talk about us.)
6. Woman of Steel Leeanne (What did I say about his Aigis! You want them to win don't you...)
7. Thief Betty (Well... I already had her... but hey 100% CR and Skill increase... not complaining)
8. Vandal Garrett (Okay... more muscle for the male only missions cool... but then he is being used for Awakening ASAP)
9. Hunter Stray (Sigh... alright so easy three star... and awakening material for Bashira... no worries... one of the last three will be my first black I know it)
10. Assassin Cecily (Well... I get to make her stronger... so it is cool right?)
11. Priest Christopher (Well... A useful Silver... though I'm not sure if he replaced Dorca as the reward for the fifth map of the event... hopefully he didn't so I won't be ticked later. Come on Lady Luck give me something good... I'll even be happy with another platinum? Maybe that bandit I wanted)
12.Lancer Elaine (sigh... well this was a crappy ending... I have never used you once.... sigh oh well... but hey not all bad I finally got my princess... I'll just have to hope for a bandit next time).

EDIT: *Finds out Christopher drops from the event... Immediately flips table* That its goblins win I am done.... 4/12 rolls were event drops....

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah i agree.... forgot belinda not even soma drop..
ALready did 7 xtra run after the 1st 1

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that list has already been done, except replace dorca with cristopher and belinda doesn't drop in map 3

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=651598&postcount=1486

@william, ah, people didn't mention that when they said belinda will have incest scene with her mom and also forgot to mention that the incest they talked about was non-existant. they never so much as touch each other in a sexual way. they just hold each other as belinda gets screwed. kinda a let down when people hype it up like that.
Ah, gotcha.

Wait, that list says Belinda DOES drop in the third map. If she doesn't drop in our version, who is her replacement?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like 2000g summon pulled through for me.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, gotcha.

Wait, that list says Belinda DOES drop in the third map. If she doesn't drop in our version, who is her replacement?
don't panic i've got her from third map :)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, gotcha.

That is what I'd like to know... Didn't someone say they got Bellinda on that map already anyway?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah interesting, i misread that belinda not dropping in map 3.

so my question is now, does belinda come out and drop herself or does one of the regular witches drop her? usually when you get a drop it's from a unit that represents that class.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hmm i didn't notice who dropped her on third map, but at 6 map she drops from last witch at last enemy wave

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i saw Lilia status from the ppl in HF post.
Yes the nightmare is there her cost is 21 (black healer usualy cost 19)
Her skill as u can expect is increase range + stat reovery so she basicaly the very same Lilia without ay upgrade from that treasure healing event

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Seeing the person who rolled both Lilia and Deine almost makes me want to try myself, though I know I'd probably just got a bunch of duplicate silvers and other trash if I tried

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im saving all my rolls until the nutaku special made oppai loli's come out.