What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Man, did another roll and got stupid male HA Garrett...

And the worst part is that i will probably use him

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What about Bashira? I Got her from the Premium Gatcha thing.

I've done it twice and got platinums both times... So I thought it was 5 crystal = random platinum while 3 Crystal = random gold for awhile. but stupid things happen so I have one platinum and a level 20 Kerry now... however I shall still try because I want that Platinum Mage... because of stupid earlier things... which makes me not have a Mage... which is extremely bad.
You only need to run Villager Rescue 3 for a Bronze Mage if you have lost Valerie from that mission, you can clear most story missions with him.

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow I feel like leveling up units will take a while.... or is it just me?

Which unit should I level first? I'm really confused.

Should I try maxing a unit first?

I can't get past "Return to Ruins" mission.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You only need to run Villager Rescue 3 for a Bronze Mage if you have lost Valerie from that mission, you can clear most story missions with him.
Sadly that wont help that much. as someone who screwed up with his mages in jap i know the pain that events will make you have if you dont own at least oine CC mage.

just to be sure dood how many Valeries you lost? i rememeber that there were around 4 mages in all story mode....

Wow I feel like leveling up units will take a while.... or is it just me?

Which unit should I level first? I'm really confused.

Should I try maxing a unit first?

I can't get past "Return to Ruins" mission.
First of all did you read the first post? that post contains a lot of important info. second of all i would recomend Leanne Alisa and Katie as your priority

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah thanks a bunch. Now I know who to prioritize in leveling.

Also at the bottom of each unit it says (10 remaining)? What does that mean o_O

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sadly that wont help that much. as someone who screwed up with his mages in jap i know the pain that events will make you have if you dont own at least oine CC mage.

just to be sure dood how many Valeries you lost? i rememeber that there were around 4 mages in all story mode....
Two(Atleast that I can remember).... I really really should stop rushing into games I know nothing about.

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really? dont know what youre talking about can you take a screen?

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

10 experience to level.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Did a roll and got the Plat healer Camilla. I assume she's better than Alissa?

Does anyone know if the base summon unit in the shrine can drop anything other than iron/bronze?

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did a roll and got the Plat healer Camilla. I assume she's better than Alissa?

Does anyone know if the base summon unit in the shrine can drop anything other than iron/bronze?
on jap it can drop anything but we dont yet know what it can drop on this version.

if someone else wanna try it out we could try and do 100 Rolls each to check.

weed need at least 7-8 persons to have a good estimate

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll help with the rolls. Actually, already did a few on the base summons and got a silver, so know that they're in there at least.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since the odds on the premium and rare lottery are the same as in the JP version, there is no reason to assume that the base lottery is any different.

This means close to 4% to get a silver or better (gold or better is extremely rare)

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Since the odds on the premium and rare lottery are the same as in the JP version, there is no reason to assume that the base lottery is any different.
Are they? Seems everyone and their dad gets plat units on first roll @@

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are they? Seems everyone and their dad gets plat units on first roll @@
I've done premium three times. Got two plats and a silver. Which is odd if it isn't likely that you would get it over other things.

some0ne_92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've done premium three times. Got two plats and a silver. Which is odd if it isn't likely that you would get it over other things.
i beat your score i rolled premium 4 times and got 4 silver :confused:

so tempted to restart

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lol Aigis is not LoV you dont get something like a Win stick and gatcha rolls are really shitty in Aigis so dont waste all your Crystals on it.

crow_mw

Reputation score

It is supposed to be 10% for plat unit, maybe there is some baiting algorithm in place or you are just damn lucky.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Lol Aigis is not LoV you dont get something like a Win stick and gatcha rolls are really shitty in Aigis so dont waste all your Crystals on it.
The problem is that sometimes Gatcha rolls carry you to the moon. This issue is greatly compounded by the early game influx of several roll chances followed by extremely infrequent roll chances. It really almost enforces a necessity of getting great Sacred Crystal rolls on day 1 or starting over completely over and over. A much better system would be getting a couple chances in the first day or so and then another chance every 1-2 days to discourage the bad behavior of spamming new accounts for the dream start.

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i beat your score i rolled premium 4 times and got 4 silver :confused:

so tempted to restart
The problem is that sometimes Gatcha rolls carry you to the moon. This issue is greatly compounded by the early game influx of several roll chances followed by extremely infrequent roll chances. It really almost enforces a necessity of getting great Sacred Crystal rolls on day 1 or starting over completely over and over. A much better system would be getting a couple chances in the first day or so and then another chance every 1-2 days to discourage the bad behavior of spamming new accounts for the dream start.
I'll admit... I probably would have restarted due to incredibly stupid things I've done as mentioned before.... only reason I am not is becasue I don't want to have to log in and out between two Nutaku accounts. However I do agree about the free role... Maybe like once a week for premium and twice a week for rare.

EDIT: Okay anyone know why healer get +Attack bonus for affection when they don't attack?

Last edited:

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay anyone know why healer get +Attack bonus for affection when they don't attack?
Attack for healers is there heal amount so basically more attack = more healing there is no specific heal stat healers use attack instead.