What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Where you getting all the gems, pls tell :p

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

id trade you one for one of my mage dudes xD i dont really wanted that many mages
Is it even possible to trade in here =P i do am looking for gold++ mage, but why u got the dude 1 :(
Right now i just remember lvl 30 u got platinum thief with asasinate right ;) lets get that 1 first asap

Where you getting all the gems, pls tell :p
They are very limited number due to no event available, I think he bought it with cash.
for now just 3 star mission and daily for starter and lets pester the dev team to make those event ASAP !! :D

Last edited:

PogChamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm.. Welp, I yolo'd 3 more times and got another 3 goldies.
So far it's been,
Themis, Bernice, Fedora, Iris, Betty.
I already have a lv20 and 13 silver healers though.. but should I stop or atleast get them to 30 and then work on the 2 gold healers or stick to the silver healers?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm.. Welp, I yolo'd 3 more times and got another 3 goldies.
So far it's been,
Themis, Bernice, Fedora, Iris, Betty.
I already have a lv20 and 13 silver healers though.. but should I stop or atleast get them to 30 and then work on the 2 gold healers or stick to the silver healers?
In my case i want 1 strong healer *gold+* and 1 back up low cost *silver*.
Reason for this the spot to place them sometime really limited and the healer had to keep up at least 20 sec (with skill use) to keep the tank up while my other mage / ranged clean the mob.
My strat usualy focus 1 point all the fire power with super tank and 1 healer. of coz the back up still needed if there spot =(. (any unit that got passed usualy will have a asasin behind it)

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Number 1 tip to new players:
Do not class change your units before level 50.​

If you CC before level 50 you will have lower stats overall. After some initial phases of the game, any unit that was CCed before level 50 will be too weak to be used. On some occasions you might consider CCing your silvers earlier, but know what you are doing and don't over-invest in early CCed unit.

----

@Nuntaku - will android version be available at some point? Will it be possible to have it installed alongside JP one?

----

aw should read this thread first... already using every single of my spare silver to reduce cost of the same unit... damn
It is not a huge problem. The game has evolved much since that guide has been written and it is now much easier to obtain early units, than it was before. I am not sure how English version will apply patches, but at least I heard you have quests for gold witch (witch is one of the units you most often have to use multiple copies of early). Maybe tutorial missions for Katie as well?

Last edited:

PogChamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is not a huge problem. The game has evolved much since that guide has been written and it is now much easier to obtain early units, than it was before. I am not sure how English version will apply patches, but at least I heard you have quests for gold witch (witch is one of the units you most often have to use multiple copies of early). Maybe tutorial missions for Katie as well?
Yeah, we get Katie after finishing the last tutorial (w/3 stars). Cloris for finishing the last Urgent Mission Drill (w/3 stars), which I haven't done yet. I've been trying to find some videos on it, but haven't had any luck yet. I should probably search through the japanese aegis thread.

Last edited:

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yay english aigis thread~
i wonder how many of the units have been implemented, and which are not yet

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yay english aigis thread~
i wonder how many of the units have been implemented, and which are not yet
Here the list obtainable atm.
All im sure is the char that totaly looks like loli is removed
Its ok flat chest char still there :p

Attachments

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@PogChamp
Here's a video I quickly made:

Other than the bandits, I had enough spare units that were untouched. As you can see, levels aren't necessary for this type of strategy. The units being brought in just need to have enough HP to survive one hit before being made to retreat.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally after tons of fail cleared "Back to ruins" map. Tip: those giant + black HA crazy what i do is 2 mage 1 heal supporting my HA then..... everytime it died keep replacing with another iron HA got from other map (used 4 HA in the end lol replacing same spot)
Once u clear this map there will have the 1st best farmable map English ver name "Tower overwatch 25 charisma".
This map easy to 3 star in my opinion *need 2 range 2 witch 2 mage* and give 329 exp / 1980G (3*) / 5 unit chance each unit give 100exp / bronze give 120 exp
Time to farm my life until i CC some class :D + using 3 crystal for gold here is good time or else you will run out of money

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

@Nuntaku again - Why would you translate Rural Gate map to 'Pastoral Gate'? Rural Gate is such a persistent and characteristic name in English community. Feels like a bit of a wasted opportunity to wink towards players :p

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just finish the daily once and got the "spirit of black" :confused: should i just combine it to other for exp?

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just finish the daily once and got the "spirit of black" :confused: should i just combine it to other for exp?
Black and Platinum Fairy´s are hard to get, i would keep it.

Btw. the referal link in th OP reached the limit thanks.

crow_mw

Reputation score

It is a tough question actually.

Just to clarify again - spirits are used as multipliers in unit synthesis. Spirit of rarity that corresponds to the unit you are leveling will provide 2x exp bonus. If it is different rarity - 1.5x. So in general you want to use silver+ spirits when leveling units of the same rarity as they are. However, at this point you are very unlikely to have a black unit for a loooong time and you will run out of slots in unit box much faster.

All in all - you want to keep the black fairy until you get a black unit. But once you run out of box space you might consider 'wasting' it on leveling some plat unit.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I gotta pick an account:

My main account rolled a platinum thief and a gold wizard.

A side account rolled a platinum witch.

Im tempted to stick with the thief + wizard one since I lvled a bit there and got some referral gold on it, but it's not a lot of work so I could still switch.

I can't decide which to go with :confused:

Yaggaya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

I just read through the Newbie Guide/started 2 hours ago.

Got a problem here:

Now that you have changed your title, lets add the following units:
Gold Rogue Kyuteri: aigisgot
Gold Heavy Armour Berenice: aigiscomic
Gold Archer Claire: dokidokiminami

Are those Codes for Serial? I tried them and seemed they not working for me?

What's the sense/codes 4 Serial anyway?

Greets,

Yagga

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi,

I just read through the Newbie Guide/started 2 hours ago.

Got a problem here:

Now that you have changed your title, lets add the following units:
Gold Rogue Kyuteri: aigisgot
Gold Heavy Armour Berenice: aigiscomic
Gold Archer Claire: dokidokiminami

Are those Codes for Serial? I tried them and seemed they not working for me?

What's the sense/codes 4 Serial anyway?

Greets,

Yagga
They only working with the JP version.

crow_mw

Reputation score

So I gotta pick an account:

My main account rolled a platinum thief and a gold wizard.

A side account rolled a platinum witch.

Im tempted to stick with the thief + wizard one since I lvled a bit there and got some referral gold on it, but it's not a lot of work so I could still switch.

I can't decide which to go with :confused:
Which witch (kek) did you roll? Most likely you want the witch account.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It is a tough question actually.

Just to clarify again - spirits are used as multipliers in unit synthesis. Spirit of rarity that corresponds to the unit you are leveling will provide 2x exp bonus. If it is different rarity - 1.5x. So in general you want to use silver+ spirits when leveling units of the same rarity as they are. However, at this point you are very unlikely to have a black unit for a loooong time and you will run out of slots in unit box much faster.

All in all - you want to keep the black fairy until you get a black unit. But once you run out of box space you might consider 'wasting' it on leveling some plat unit.
thanks for the help, hmm I guess I am gonna use it now, filling up my unit storage

Gromelon

Reputation score

"unexpected error occured, check for multple logins or descrepancy between actual clock time and your device clock time." :(

Did I hit some stupid protection system? Is it even online right now?

edit: nvm, I really did hit stupid time-based protection. Had to sync (which set my system time to +1h from correct one) for it to run.

Last edited: