What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Any idea on how good the Premium spotlight units are? This is the first event in which I likely won't be rolling the Premium gacha at all. :/ It's still nice that we're getting quicker events though.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well crap, guess I should have rolled the summons sooner, was hoping to clear some space out and they usually don't switch the bonus until they announce the next event ;_;.

@Nordland realllllly want some warehouse lovin please XD

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so...Odette right? since my Lap is pretty much RIp i have been barely being able to play D:.

what should i focus on for this event? (i did manage to complete last one tough....)

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I guess I'm surprised we're getting Odette's Event, chronologically, it came before Karma's and Roana's, it's also pretty easy so there's not much to worry about.

One good thing is that the final map drops Calliope, it's going to be useful for pretty much everyone, even more so for those trying to clear War of Magic. I'm not sure if I'll spend Crystals on her though, I already have Garania and Mehlis... :confused:

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So, I have Garania and Mehlis, how useful is Odette compared to them? Worth maxing?

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like a samurai event, maybe I can use it to improve Sakuya's skill.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What event type is it???

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welcome boys and girls! Whelp looks like the devs love doing exactly what I say isn't likely to happen. They need to pick a pattern and stick with it so I can predict them! Ah, oh well I guess everyone will be happy for Odette to arrive.... at least until they realize she has a 16 level skill..... Lets hope she doesn't decide to do a magic trick and make all her levels disappear.... like she did to DMM..

ETA: 8/11/2015

Rewards

This is a farm event. Meaning she drops from the maps themselves. Pray to the RNGoddess for good drops and luck. Do not... I repeat Do not trust the Demoness known as Aigis.

Blessings
Shield of the goddess: 10, Decrease physical damage taken 30%
Quick Formation: 10, All units cost -2
Kitetsuken: 0, Increases the attack of Samurai Princess Shizuka and Samurai Swordsman Kojuro by 50%
Blade of the East: 7, Except for the above mentioned increase Samurai and Ninja base attack by 50%
Silver Bullet: 7, Increase Pirates base attack by 50%
Arrow of Light: 7, Increase Archer base attack by 50%
Fast healing: 5, Healers and Dragon Shamans heal for 50% more
Collectively Triggered: 35, All of the above effect are activated

Noted enemy stats
May not be new due to going out of order, but here are the stats

Goblin Archer

Attack type: Ranged Physical
HP: 448(Mystic's Lore), 512(Demon Extermination Beginner), 768(Demon Extermination Kyoku-Kyu)
Atk: 200
Def: 0
MR: 0

Goblin Archer (red)

Attack type: Ranged Physical
HP: 1560(Demon Extermination Kyoku-kyu)
Atk: 350
Def: 50

Goblin Mage (red)

Attack type: Ranged Magic
HP: 1440(Demon Extermination Kyoku-kyu)
Atk: 250
Def: 30

Battle Master (ghost)

Attack type: Melee Magical
HP: 500(Demon Extermination Senoir)
Atk: 300
Def: 700
Note: This enemy ignores terrain.

Odette

Attack type: Ranged Magical
HP: 2400(Demon Extermination Beginner), 3000(Demon Extermination Senior), 24000(Demon Extermination Kyoku-kyu)
Atk: 300(Demon Extermination Beginner and Senior), 500(Demon Extermination Kyoku-Kyu)
Def: 20(Demon Extermination Beginner and Senior), 100(Demon Extermination Kyoku-Kyu)

Maps
Note: Nasugames videos have been provides since they were asked for.

Mystic's Lore
Charisma: 15
Stamina: 0
Experience: 100
Gold at 3☆: 450
Initial Unit Points: 10
Life: 10
Max # of Deployed Units: 8
Number of Enemies: 31
Video:
Drops: No Drops

Demon Extermination Beginner
Charisma: 25
Stamina: 2
Experience: 300
Gold at 3☆: 1125
Life: 20
Number of Enemies: 78
Video:
Drops:

Demon Extermination Intermediate
Charisma: 30
Stamina: 2
Experience: 350
Gold at 3☆: 1500
Initial Unit Points:10
Number of Enemies: 70
Video:
Drops:

Demon Extermination Senoir
Charisma: 35
Stamina: 3
Experience: 400
Gold at 3☆: 1875
Number of Enemies: 64
Video:
Drops:

Demon Extermination Kyoku-Kyu
Charisma: 60
Stamina: 6
Experience: 500
Gold at 3☆: 4500
Initial Unit Points: 30
Life: 10
Number of Enemies: 29
Video:
Drops:

Comments about the event
If I had to say any unit was the focus class during this event. It would have to be Archers/Vampire Hunters, but honestly this event shouldn't be to hard for people. All maps can be cleared with unCCd teams.

The final map which is clearly the best to farm Odette on shows a 40-50% drop rate based on aggregate data.

Spotlight Units

New Characters Arriving
Lore Mystic Odette

HP: 1066(1338 Awakened)
Atk: 621(737 Awakened)
Def: 135(156 Awakened)
MR: 10
Range: 240
Cost: 35
Skill: She reduces the magic damage all allies units take by 20% for 30 seconds. 22 second WT, 44 second CT.
Ability: N/A
Awakened Skill: N/A
Awakened Ability: Gains 10 MR (Will shows as 20 MR on unit screen)

Samurai Princess Shizuka

HP: 1706(2235 Awakened)
Atk: 534(647 Awakened)
Def: 395(473 Awakened)
Block: 2(3 Awakened)
Cost: 20(23 Awakened)
Skill: For 10 seconds, every time she attacks she heals herself for 15% of her maximum HP. 13 second WT, 26 second CT.
Awakened Ability: She increase the attack of all Samurai and Ninja by 7% just by being on the team.

Samurai Swordsman Kojuro

HP: 2040(2640 Awakened)
Atk: 382(464 Awakened)
Def: 234(284 Awakened)
Block/B]: 2(3 Awakened)
Cost: 19(22 Awakened)
Skill: He increases his defense by 100% for 45 seconds. 16.7 second WT, 25 second CT.
Awakened Ability: He increase the defense of all Samurai by 5% just by being on the team.

New Classes Being Introduced
None this time.

Last edited:

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like a samurai event, maybe I can use it to improve Sakuya's skill.
2 Samurai in the Gacha Spotlight, yes, but it's a farm type Mage Event. Additionally, neither Kojuro nor Shizuka have the same skill as Sakuya. Kojuro has Defense III pre-CC and Defense IV post-CC while as one may infer from Shizuka's title of Samurai Princess (but remember her class is Samurai not Princess), Shizuka has a unique skill named after the sword she wields, Muramasa. Shizuka's skill restores X% of her HP for every attack made during its duration of 10 seconds, starting at 3% at skill level 1 and raising up to 15% by skill level 5. So for Sakuya, you want other units with Attack IV for skill fodder post-CC (CC Blue Dragon Gadoras from Anya's event is perfect for this) and/or Rainbow Fairies.

While I'm at it, may as well talk a little about Odette. Odette has the highest base attack when compared to other mages of the same or lower rarity until Awakening is released. At which time Sasha will surpass Odette by 4 points as well as possess a faster attack speed. But until we get Awakening and Sasha or the Black Mage Esther/Ester, Odette will have the greatest base attack. Odette's affection bonus when maxed is +120 Attack and +48 defense; her skill has a massive 16 skill levels with the effect of lowering all incoming magic damage for all allied units by X% for Y seconds, with X starting at 5 and going up to 20 and Y starting at 15 and raising up to 30; and her awakening ability will raise Odette's MR from 10 to 20. However, Odette has the drawback of having the highest cost of ALL of the Mages when comparing at Max cost and Min cost. Odette's max cost is 40 while her min cost is 35, 2 higher than any other min cost Platinum Mage and 1 higher than min cost Black Mage Esther/Ester.

Last edited:

Nirhael

Reputation score

Oh hey, this map actually has drop data available.

Successor of the Secret (15/0):
No drops.

Monster Extermination Beginner-tier (25/2):
Odette (4), Ars (25), Iron Mage (50), Magic Crystal I (15)

Monster Extermination Mid-tier (30/2):
Valery (10), Russel (25), Magic Crystal II (20), Magic Crystal I (20)

Monster Extermination High-tier (35/3):
Odette (8, 100 first drop), Bernard (10), Iron Heavy (50), Magic Crystal (15)

Monster Extermination Extreme-tier (60/6):
Odette (50), Calliope (10), Roy (25), Magic Crystal I (15)

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

50% for the last map sounds too good to be true. Belinda was a pain to get to drop.

Shizuka also powers up ninja's attacks when awakened, not just samurai.

Nirhael

Reputation score

50% for the last map sounds too good to be true. Belinda was a pain to get to drop.

Shizuka also powers up ninja's attacks when awakened, not just samurai.
Belinda's last map was 8% and, since we're talking about final map drop rates, Maribelle was 55%.

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks Lafate for the guide again.

Also thanks Nirhael for the drop rates.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Additional info for this map.
Oddete will lower any magic spell dmg done in this map, making caster + princess pretty weak. (10% dmg only for last map)

More info on Oddete.
Oddete have 2 more cost as a mage unit within her class.
But this 2 cost also reflect her for having higher stat than a normal plat mage (higher atk)
Her aw ability increase her MR by 10 and her skill further reduce magic dmg taken to whole party.
She is 1 of your best High MR unit you can get until the introduction of angel and can be a great asset for future map with high magic dmg enemy.

Her negative point is those skill 1/16 you will need to farm her really alot for it to become even more useful.

PS: for those who haven't complete war of magic... this is your big chance to farm those witch.

@Norland
I'm under impression that all farm event only lasted for 1 week.
Since in here mention event end at 18/8, does this mean we don't have any event until 11th ?

Last edited:

isabbah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried Dwarfs & Giants blind and 2-stared it the first time. Cypria assassinated Baphomet in 1 or 2 hits :eek:
But I messed up and let one goblin slip through when I could have stopped him. I'll probably never get that lucky with the assassinate again though...

Is phalanx 2 the most effective challenge map for affection farming? I remember someone posting a link to affection/stamina for different maps but I can't find it among the guides.

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm dropping Aigis, because of my new job. So I'm giving away my account. I'm giving it away for free so I'll hopeful make somebody happy. The first who writes me a PM gets it.

Yes I know, my Nanaly is -2 CR.

Attachments

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm dropping Aigis, because of my new job. So I'm giving away my account. I'm giving it away for free so I'll hopeful make somebody happy. The first who writes me a PM gets it.

Yes I know, my Nanaly is -2 CR.
I can almost make out your tiny nanaly in that picture. :p