What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

shirochan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

newbie question here

MR stat = Magic resistance ?

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes it is the best period.
Pastoral Gate: 10.25 XP and 75 gold per charisma
The Royal Road: 12.91 XP and 67.92 gold per charisma
Tower Overwatch: 13.16 XP and 79.2 gold per charisma
Dragon Hunt: 13.43 XP and 97.29 gold per charisma
To be fair, Pastoral Gate still beats beats later maps gold-wise, as you also sell units from it. I learned to appreciate it this week, as I got 5 Platinum and very few Gold @Monday. Running full Charisma of this map can really boost your wallet when running empty, and once your CC Archer can 2-shot goblins she can do it solo, which makes it nearly completely AFK-farm.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for everyone who has asked at any point why we should keep Silver units without wasting them i have this little story for you.

I have CC 7 units till now
2 Gold Katie and Kerrie
5 Silver Soma, Daniela, Alisa, Dorca and Calliope.

i always had a fear that something bad would happen to me. but out of all the units only 3 could make me fear like this......

i Rolled Iris this morning. good cute healer. almost perfect but......I DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING HEALERS TO CC HER! T.T

so....i have a good Gold unit i really like but cant CC her, thats the reason you save your fucking silvers.
(NOTE: i "wasted" a silver by CC Dorca without thinking abou the consequences....)

unentschieden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@unentschieden:
Demon Crystals are spent in Trading Place at gold+ units that rotate (monthly? idk) there and spirits.
Yeah but I was specifically thinking about Chydis the Platinum Healer or Cyrus the Gold Mage.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah but I was specifically thinking about Chydis the Platinum Healer or Cyrus the Gold Mage.
I really want to doubt that they will rotate Chydis so soon... especially since there is no other way to get her. She isn't listed in the lotto thing >.< Granted Camilla is... but Camilla is not Chydis.

To be fair, Pastoral Gate still beats beats later maps gold-wise, as you also sell units from it. I learned to appreciate it this week, as I got 5 Platinum and very few Gold @Monday. Running full Charisma of this map can really boost your wallet when running empty, and once your CC Archer can 2-shot goblins she can do it solo, which makes it nearly completely AFK-farm.
I wish I got that many platinum armors. I'm worried about getting things to fifty not the gold that is in my wallet :p 85k and only 3 days until it time to wack the gold and platinum pinata again. I got 150k last week so no spamming 2000g lotto this time around =[

Gromelon

Reputation score

If you didn't roll Gold+ Mage like I did with Barbastroff, you should probably grab Cyrus. Having a strong Mage can't hurt.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They will warn one week in advance before they change units at the trading post. And even if you miss her, she will return. They only rotate between a few units.

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

for everyone who has asked at any point why we should keep Silver units without wasting them i have this little story for you.

I have CC 7 units till now
2 Gold Katie and Kerrie
5 Silver Soma, Daniela, Alisa, Dorca and Calliope.

i always had a fear that something bad would happen to me. but out of all the units only 3 could make me fear like this......

i Rolled Iris this morning. good cute healer. almost perfect but......I DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING HEALERS TO CC HER! T.T

so....i have a good Gold unit i really like but cant CC her, thats the reason you save your fucking silvers.
(NOTE: i "wasted" a silver by CC Dorca without thinking abou the consequences....)
Yeah I have the same concern
I used my second copy of Alisa to cc her,and all I have left to cc Dorca is my other copy of her and that's it for my healers.I saved every silver unit,I'm kind of running out of space actually but I wish I had at least 1 more healer

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I have the same concern
I used my second copy of Alisa to cc her,and all I have left to cc Dorca is my other copy of her and that's it for my healers.I saved every silver unit,I'm kind of running out of space actually but I wish I had at least 1 more healer
healers and heavy armors are on high demand. be carefull with them

Haunter7

Reputation score

2 CCs complete, 3 more units ready to be CCed, but it feels like having so many high-cost units will hurt for my early-games a lot... Even tho I've already 3-starred everything but Return to Ruins and Immortal Beast, so I should mostly worry about dailies I guess (may be harder to grind Dragon Hunting tho). Should I lvl up some bronzes or extra copies of silvers before I mass CC or that won't be that much of a problem? How do u guys deal with that? I'm mainly worried about HA and Mage (33 cost after CC right?).

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 CCs complete, 3 more units ready to be CCed, but it feels like having so many high-cost units will hurt for my early-games a lot... Even tho I've already 3-starred everything but Return to Ruins and Immortal Beast, so I should mostly worry about dailies I guess (may be harder to grind Dragon Hunting tho). Should I lvl up some bronzes or extra copies of silvers before I mass CC or that won't be that much of a problem? How do u guys deal with that? I'm mainly worried about HA and Mage (33 cost after CC right?).
Katie is your friend she can keep those pesky high cost units on check

Gromelon

Reputation score

I leveled/CR 2 bronze soldiers and 1 bronze mage to ~30. There are maps where early 4-cost response is a life-saver, and unless you summoned another Phillys or 2 to CR her into stronger early unit, these guys come in handy often. I use one of them in Dragon Hunting for right side, as something heavier will make witches go late.

About Dragon Hunting. Jpn wiki says it has +4 max on monster count. As I understood, these extra monsters is where units drop from. If this information is correct, it DOES have lower feeder value, as drop range falls shorter. Have anyone ever got 5 drops from this map?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I leveled/CR 2 bronze soldiers and 1 bronze mage to ~30. There are maps where early 4-cost response is a life-saver, and unless you summoned another Phillys or 2 to CR her into stronger early unit, these guys come in handy often. I use one of them in Dragon Hunting for right side, as something heavier will make witches go late.

About Dragon Hunting. Jpn wiki says it has +4 max on monster count. As I understood, these extra monsters is where units drop from. If this information is correct, it DOES have lower feeder value, as drop range falls shorter. Have anyone ever got 5 drops from this map?
Possibly, but you have to count that it is level 18 units as oppose to the other afk farm map having level 13 units.

Haunter7

Reputation score

Yeah I have 2 bronze soldiers, 2 archers, 1 mage and 1 HA, all min-cost but also low lvl, so I guess I will lvl them up a bit as them may come into use now. I don't use Phyllis at all since I got Julian (gold soldier with Reinforcements II) from gatcha, but using both Katie and Julian early on rush maps is rarely a good idea, not to metion after CC (I think I'll only CC Katie and keep Julian in his first form for now).

As for Dragon Hunting, yeah it only drops 4 units at best.

EthEternal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't think so.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Possibly, but you have to count that it is level 18 units as oppose to the other afk farm map having level 13 units.
DH should probably be compared with Remnant3, not the Tower. I would not consider it afk-farm, by the time you place last unit map is pretty much over already. Way easier than Remnant, thou, at least for me. Remnant is damn tight on early units.:mad:

edit:
If I have 2 of the same platinum (Cypria), should I use one for CR? Its not like I will ever need 2 of her.

Last edited:

Haunter7

Reputation score

DH should probably be compared with Remnant3, not the Tower. I would not consider it afk-farm, by the time you place last unit map is pretty much over already. Way easier than Remnant, thou, at least for me. Remnant is damn tight on early units.:mad:

edit:
If I have 2 of the same platinum (Cypria), should I use one for CR? Its not like I will ever need 2 of her.
Ive had the same dilemma for a week now :p Kept both for now but yeah I also dont think I'll ever need both.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ive had the same dilemma for a week now :p Kept both for now but yeah I also dont think I'll ever need both.
You would be correct. I can't imagine a situation in which you need two platinum rogues.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I guess 2k lotto just love me >_< got bernice from that with 14 try >_< thetis from there 2 days ago :D now in pinch to find a silver HA... used the spare leanne to CR, never thought of getting Gold HA