What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Meanwhile I rolled two silver Bandits... FML

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Some more tips for starting players, regarding units.

At first you want to have strong archer, healer, witch, mage and heavy armor, in that order.

Daniela is most of the time better than Soma, due to skill.

You get more copies of Dolka when clearing story mode, than Alyssa, making her slightly favored.

Now that you have Katie from tutorial missions, don't bother too much leveing any other soldier (needless to say - do tutorial straight away, it is trivial and gives good units).

Silver valkyrie Misha is more useful than gold valk Carrie (until the latter can be awakened, which is months ahead of anyone freshly starting).

Last edited:

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think you meant latter, not former. Also, where do you get Misha?

crow_mw

Reputation score

Thanks for correction.

In case it is not obvious for everyone - you get silver units as a 'completion reward' from story maps. Completion reward is awarded when you get all possible drops on given map, so sometimes you want to run specific map few times, even after clearing it. You get first Misha as a completion reward from 'battle of the fort' story mission (dunno how this is translated to English - it is a 21 charisma map). You can check all map completion rewards on japanese wiki:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Adding more info regarding fairy / spirit.
You will need to for CC with the colour of ur char, of coz its hard to get platinum spirit if u have platinum char since the chalenge quest have some pretty anoying map (solitery battle 3 is the 1 i hate the most)

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Misha is not implemented yet, the only silver valkyrie at the moment is Elaine.

Rolled silver rogue and gold rogue cuterie, not too useful but whatever. Working on Gatehouse Battle (28 charisma) right now, but getting rammed by the red gargoyles. I need to either level white witch or find another silver witch/mage.

What annoys me the most is that the newest sprite updates are not implemented yet, i forgot how crappy silver mage Valery used to look

And a tip for new players, bronze bandit bergan is a beast early on, and remains useful for stalling/ganking throughout the game

Last edited:

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Adding more info regarding fairy / spirit.
You will need to for CC with the colour of ur char, of coz its hard to get platinum spirit if u have platinum char since the chalenge quest have some pretty anoying map (solitery battle 3 is the 1 i hate the most)
wait a minute, is fairy needed to change class or just a fodder for exp multiplier?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait a minute, is fairy needed to change class or just a fodder for exp multiplier?
Needed to change class as well.
Lets say u want to change ur gold archer.
It will ask something like 2x 1* archer / 1x 3* archer / 1x gold fairy

Rolled silver rogue and gold rogue cuterie, not too useful but whatever.
If only there awakening that thief cuterie i will be soooo dying wanting it :D

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Needed to change class as well.
Lets say u want to change ur gold archer.
It will ask something like 2x 1* archer / 1x 3* archer / 1x gold fairy

If only there awakening that thief cuterie i will be soooo dying wanting it :D
ok so now we got some inventory problem haha :D

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OMG disaster....
So i was about to do chalenge quest for *MEN only*
Here i was looking where the heck is my silver healer christopher from tutorial mission 2.
After checking 3 star price it become healer Aliisa T_T so we dont have male healer :eek:

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, rolled plat valkyrie dahlia on new acc, and now have a question about her, you know, her skill.... any use of it? cause I don't sure that it's good idea to fight without armor, even with 1.7 attack rate -.-

crow_mw

Reputation score

well, rolled plat valkyrie dahlia on new acc, and now have a question about her, you know, her skill.... any use of it? cause I don't sure that it's good idea to fight without armor, even with 1.7 attack rate -.-
Yes, she is among strongest plat units in the game and stands well against some balcks as well. Good roll.

Misha is not implemented yet, the only silver valkyrie at the moment is Elaine.
Wow, what? Was she too loli for American standards as well, lol? All story missions that were supposed to reward Misha reward Elaine?

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its actually a quite good skill just remember to put a healer close. the point is for her to take on tough enemies and to kill them before she dies.

also put your referal codes and ill add them to the main post.

also...WAIT NO CHRISTOFER?! are you serious? let me check the gacha he should be here TwT

arisato minato

Reputation score

There is no useless unit that came from premium summon, especially unit with Platinum and Black Rarity.

Desperation skill are skill that sacrifice defense for attack boost which put unit with such skill in the role of Duelist that mainly got deploy to kill magical enemy such as Lich and Lich Lord. Because magic attack ignore defense so if Dahlia is deploy to go block lich and lich lord, having armor or not does not matter.

Not only that, Valkyrie Dahlia unit come with 15 point in magic resistance. That mean any amount of magical damage deal to her will got reduced by 15%.

All of this combine make her a got to unit to duel dangerous foes that use magical attack like Lich, Lich Lord, Dragon, Elder Dragonewt

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Which witch (kek) did you roll? Most likely you want the witch account.
ah my bad i thought there was only 1 witch in platinum drop list. It's Witch Adele.

Think I'll go with the witch account then if adele is a good one? =3

Last edited:

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

okay, I'm understand, thx guys, gonna make love with dahlie then :D

crow_mw

Reputation score

ah my bad i thought there was only 1 witch in platinum drop list. It's Witch Adele.

Think I'll go with the witch account then if adele is a good one? =3
Well, truth be told both premium witches are good. Adelle comes with 15 mdef, which will come in handy sometimes. Main difference between them is AW ability however (which as mentioned earlier is likely months ahead). Adelle provides your entire party with 10% hp buff, which I find really appealing. Figunella however gets increased attack speed for her own.

Either is certainly better than Cypria + Barbarastaff.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, truth be told both premium witches are good. Adelle comes with 15 mdef, which will come in handy sometimes. Main difference between them is AW ability however (which as mentioned earlier is likely months ahead). Adelle provides your entire party with 10% hp buff, which I find really appealing. Figunella however gets increased attack speed for her own.

Either is certainly better than Cypria + Barbarastaff.
Cypria is actually a free unit xD reach lvl 40 and youll get her back

Yaggaya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys,

played 4 some time now and 3 new questions came up:

1. Is 2x Speed Up the fastest possible way or any chance of x4/x8?;)

You have to keep klicking the x2 is there no other way?

2. What's best map 4 XP/Gold/Unit Cards in the other Thread i read that Pastoral Gate is best on all, but in compariosion % there are lvl 20+ Maps with better outcome.

3. Is there no PvP/GvG/Scorelist at all? Or is it coming with events?

Greets,

Yagga

Last edited:

some0ne_92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some 1 should warn noobs not to spend all their gold on summoning units 2k seems nothing when i started now i am broke and leveling untis is a pain