What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Well, truth be told both premium witches are good. Adelle comes with 15 mdef, which will come in handy sometimes. Main difference between them is AW ability however (which as mentioned earlier is likely months ahead). Adelle provides your entire party with 10% hp buff, which I find really appealing. Figunella however gets increased attack speed for her own.

Either is certainly better than Cypria + Barbarastaff.
Thx to you and clavat, nice to know I'll nab cypria for free anyway, and I see a gold wizard in trading post anyhow.

if anyone wants my original account that rolled a Platinum thief (Thief Cypria) & a Gold wizard (Philosopher barba) pm me, I'll hand it off to the highest rep pm I get once I get up tomorrow to check.

It's L14 or 15, 600 gold (200 base + 400 referral), and the battle team members are all around L5-16 range

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hym, I just did the penultimate tutorial map and while Christopher in your roster was replaced by Alyssa, Misha was utterly missing...

Hi guys,

played 4 some time now and 3 new questions came up:

1. Is 2x Speed Up the fastest possible way or any chance of x4/x8?;)

You have to keep klicking the x2 is there no other way?

2. What's best map 4 XP/Gold/Unit Cards in the other Thread i read that Pastoral Gate is best on all, but in compariosion % there are lvl 20+ Maps with better outcome.

3. Is there no PvP/GvG/Scorelist at all? Or is it coming with events?

Greets,

Yagga
1) For now yes. There are plans to implement higher speeds in Japanese version at some point. If you click and hold 2x speed button and than move your mouse (still holding LMB) outside of game window, the 2x speed button will remain pressed.

2) Not so long ago there was a big re-balancing of story map rewards. You will often hear Rural Gate is best for Gold and Unit exp, Road that leads to capital is best for player exp. That is partially obsolete. New desert maps arrived (dunno if they are implemented in English version?) and it was generally not worth it to farm old maps, so people didn't analyze them a lot.

For player exp you can easily check wiki: . Road that leads to Capital is best of the easily available maps, but harder maps get progressively better exp/charisma ratio.

For gold it is slightly harder, as you might want to include selling units in your calculations. Since units sell for the same price regardless of their level I think Rural is still best for Gold from early maps, but you would have to calculate it yourself.

For Unit exp Rural Gate still seems best out of early maps in terms of charisma efficiency. Desert maps later on are much better though.

3) Currently there is no player interaction at all.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whats with all these luck im seeing :(
4x roll and got gold iris x3 + silver valk Elaine..
But i think i will stay with the same acc....
For now the only way can get plat unit is from thurday demon crystal which i know gonna take ages as well.
Seriusly in need of event :mad: 2week no event i think i might quit and just focus the jp 1
*Not asking event that give black / plat unit, just want some objective and see that EN version keep updated*

Another difference i see from jp, The mob that give unit sometime doesnt appear in EN ver, but if it did appear the drop rate is 100%

Last edited:

Kagineko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what's a good stage early on to get untis to lvl up others?
Also I rolled with crystals twice, getting 3*...twice, not doing this shit again until some event comes

crow_mw

Reputation score

some 1 should warn noobs not to spend all their gold on summoning units 2k seems nothing when i started now i am broke and leveling untis is a pain
Yes, gold is precious resource at start. However, farming Monday daily map should provide you with enough gold for entire week.

Also I rolled with crystals twice, getting 3*...twice, not doing this shit again until some event comes
See my previous post above.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ppl said pastoral gate 12 char, personaly i dunt understand why they like this map.
My most favourite farming map still "Tower Overwatch" 25 char whether JP ver or EN ver, cuz the next 29 char is brutal :(

lightfellow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Putting up my referral code~ :D

arisato minato

Reputation score

Ppl said pastoral gate 12 char, personaly i dunt understand why they like this map.
My most favourite farming map still "Tower Overwatch" 25 char whether JP ver or EN ver, cuz the next 29 char is brutal :(
Because Pastoral Gate/Rural gate is both cost efficient for gold and iron/bronze units and easy to farm.

With 1 50cc30 sniper ( Class Changed Archer) with max affection and prince you can AFK farming this map.

Especially after AW patch, it become a gold mine iwth AW Betty and her Gold Get ability.

PogChamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@exkale
Thanks the video, it helped out immensely.

So after doing all the tuts/urgent missions. It's time to spend all my stamina on Challenge quests?
Monday dailies are the only dailies worth doing?
Also, how are demon crystals obtained?

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because Pastoral Gate/Rural gate is both cost efficient for gold and iron/bronze units and easy to farm.

With 1 50cc30 sniper ( Class Changed Archer) with max affection and prince you can AFK farming this map.

Especially after AW patch, it become a gold mine iwth AW Betty and her Gold Get ability.
Basicaly its map for farming cash ;)
Still to lvl unit and player rank will be that 25 char map.
Note: i still got no idea how to pass 29 char map -.- this gonna be a long time farming for CC

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

maybe I don't understand something but for me deep forest road (20 char) seems better than pastoral for farming gold.... yeah this map alot harder than gate, but gold\char much more -.-

arisato minato

Reputation score

maybe I don't understand something but for me deep forest road (20 char) seems better than pastoral for farming gold.... yeah this map alot harder than gate, but gold\char much more -.-
Like i said before, the charming point of Pastoral gate is easy to AFK farming, nice gold,exp/char

For ranking exp, Road to capital ( 24 charisma) give better ranking exp.

@Altrius: Level up unit in Aigis is a huge pain in the ass, especially early game when you do not have access to powerful cost reduced units that can have you clear Monday daily extreme level map.
to elaborate : to get a silver unit from lv 1 to 50 with just bronze/iron unit cost you 200k gold.
That is why we alway recommend player to farm Pastoreal gate to balance between gold income and cots to level up unit.

@PogChamp:

Monday for Gold, and Platinum Armor ( 1000 exp when fused) but you need powerful witch,mage for such map.
Tuesday/Friday daily are for Fairies.
Wednesday daily are for affection gift
Thursday are for Red crystal.

Most important are Monday because it is your main source of Gold.

Tuesday/Friday are for intermediate and above players.

Last edited:

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First thing i did was to buy the 1.5x gold boost, i remember gold being such a pain in the ass when starting out in the JP version.

As for Misha she will probably be added later on, together with some of the other silvers (like that male HA and healer christopher). I kinda like this tiny unit pool, makes you use units you'd normally just ignore.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Platinum Armor ( 1000 exp when fused)
I think it might be better to say its 8000 exp when used with 3 of the proper rarity of fairies I was really happy to learn about them when I was just starting on the jp version since trying to level up units with lvl 1-3 feed gets you no where just makes you broke. I didnt like rural gate farming much it was too tedious I stayed at the highest map I could beat for a long time the cemetery with the black armor enemy that dropped lvl 9 units.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First thing i did was to buy the 1.5x gold boost, i remember gold being such a pain in the ass when starting out in the JP version.
Already did it =P 3 sacred crystal for 1.5Gold 15 days really worth it.
Btw, not recommended but the person on other forum in JP aigis got a black iris from thats 2k gold gacha.... wonder how much mil he spend but the fact he got that broken healer seem worth it :D

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

OMG what is that avatar from??
Alice from Monstergirl Encyclopedia, though i edited it to be looping

I'm missing my old jp units, i didn't really have blacks, but i had really nice plats.
aw betty and patras for their gold ability, uzume for her 5% attack up (think she's jerome in this translated version....though i have no idea how they got that name), ceria for 3% fairy chance, dahila, takeshi; and thats about it for gatcha units that i like, that as a free player i'll prob never see again

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I wonder why Nutaku as a site always has a hard time taking my money when I try to get gold, hrm.

Man, its hard just using units you like early on trying to three star things. I don't wanna use the iron and copper fodder! Need more siiilver and aboooove!

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do Affection Items have different effect on different units? I keep getting 1% only

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What should I do with all of these Copper/Silver Fairys? What is the most effective way to use them?

Also, is there a guide on how to level my units? Using Level 3 Cards gets expensive, I'm getting the feeling that I'm missing something.

Do Affection Items have different effect on different units? I keep getting 1% only
The Flower item randomly grants 1% or 2% Affection. The Crystal should increase Affection by 3-4% or so, and ruby 4-?%. It doesn't matter on which Units you use these items, they are just random.