What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm just disappointed at Nutaku for not being able to keep Aigis and many other dmm games,
wouldn't be surprised if they axed FKG and KH next. Yes, DMM was mostly responsible for closing it,
but saying Nutaku had no influence in the decision is 'yeah sure'.

They just want to bring all those western crap games over.
BGR might be more likely then FKG or KH

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If anyone needs help moving over to DMM Aigis theres a massive discord server with many people willing to help :

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The pace of DMM vs Nutaku is completely different. In about 3 months I had an account on DMM that was approximately equivalent to my Nutaku account and that was before the rotating revival. You severely underestimate how useful 100% drop rates are in getting your account stable. Not to mention there's a daily rotating revival that allows you to farm any drop unit in approximately a 1 month rotation.

At the end of the day its everyone's choice, but the entry factor to DMM Aigis is pretty minimal. The menus aren't all that different from the English version and are pretty easy to navigate. Not to mention between the discord servers and Petite's translations, the information is out there for the DMM version.
I fully agree. I switched to DMM on Nov 1st and after 10 days I have 2 shrine blacks and lots of platinums from daily revivals, not much useful without mincosting though as it's a waste of stamina to farm them after using up 1st time 100% drops. I'm mostly using blacks with a well working team of CC silvers (10 so far and growing), capable of doing H difficulty and sometimes even X missions from almost any event. However there are so many concurrent events going on I have to think about where to invest my stamina. I'm also currently preparing for 300 kills on Katie's war games revival, but I need to work a bit more on maxing silvers. I'm also half way to 3rd barracks which will surely help with that and within a week I'll have 150 SC spent for the next month stamp. Seeing how advanced DMM version is compared to nutaku I don't regret starting over and I'm actually getting fun while nutaku version was boring me.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I had six shrine blacks. Plus incredible platinum units to boot. And almost had all the valkyries in the game, was just missing Clissa. DMM gonna need to try alot harder than just one silly black ticket.

Edit: well since it looks like DMM do not want to do account transfers I decided to do an chargeback Inb4 salty Nutaku ban me.

I gotta say.... it feels extremely weird to do this at last. And the part where online hentai games section of this forum is about to become very irrelevant for me in upcoming days o_O. I probably came to read in here more than hentai games.

Last edited:

oouser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's a pity they stop this game. It used to be one of the best TD games I ever played (I played a lot of them).

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
And DMM version announced tons of lavish presents for new DMM Aigis players: 2nd free black ticket, 10 free premium gacha rolls, free plat Angel till 18th. Hugely improved gacha rates: you get guaranteed plats and blacks now after fixed amount of rolls (10 and 33). Black and Plat pick-your-wish tickets on sale.

Interesting timing.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting timing indeed~
So for newbie , there is 2 Black Ticket. And 10 free premium draw?
For newbie whale , there is 4th Anniversary Pack 1. That also provide Black Ticket??

Also New feature
- Every 10 pull (50 SC) = guranteed Platinum
- Every 33 pull (165 SC) = guaranteed Black
- Total War Divine Beast Advent (Mission where you can deploy the same character, and bring 15 people from 3 separate teams to take care of waves. Will be held in December.)

Newbie can get 450 SC in 3 month with Daily Revival - Weekly Revival - Weekly Event
Asuming the newbie is atleast smart :V
Just get another 35 SC (485 SC) and it's 3 Black , plus two from Rank 10 and 25. It's 5 Black and 9 Platinum in 3 months (Plus 3 Platinum Ticket from Stamp)

It's like the timing is too good to be true~ lol

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i highly doubt dmm ver is getting all this fancy stuff just to taunt or tempt players to go over its possible but thats just how dmm has always been as in its always been very generous with free rewards and such
these are great updates to keep players playing guaranteed blacks for x amount of rolls is huge value multiple teams mattering makes leveling large quantities of units worthwhile and those units you used and aw/aw2 then got a gathca unit that outpaced them a place to be useful all around good stuff to keep players around this amazing game
not to mention the free miruno but magic damage less range and double shot saw and the right aw2 this time

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Charge backs won't work on anything older than a couple months old at best. Not to mention it will ban your account.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So? Ericridge is clearly leaving Nutaku, might as well grab what you can while flipping them the bird on the way out.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Charge backs won't work on anything older than a couple months old at best. Not to mention it will ban your account.
And I pulled Altia last month. She's currently CC1 I never got to enjoy her at all.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So? Ericridge is clearly leaving Nutaku, might as well grab what you can while flipping them the bird on the way out.
Ericridge was advising other people to get their account banned. I was merely stating that fact.

At the end of the day any gacha game/loot box/f2p game is a gamble. It could be shut down or lose support any day. That's should be one of the first rules of whaling.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Given what's going on, this might be a bit late in the day to bring to people's attention, but I only noticed this recently. I was combing units earlier, and found myself obliged to paynegative money for unit combination. I don't know if this is a feature I didn't notice before, or a glitch, but here's the screenshot.

The game wouldn't let me combine with zero units, but it looked like if I only used 1, it'd be free. I unfortunately negated this by going back and forth through menus a bit, but it was still interesting to see.
I'm not entirely sure what triggered this - I think I was in the middle of unit combination when the new day rolled-in(I'm certain about the new day part, at least).
Anyone else seen this happen?

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So anyone else get the email about "rewards for Aigis players"? Because I did and the "rewards" for Armor Blitz are rather pathetic tbh. A minuscule amount of resources, 3 units, and one 4* emblem. I said before I've already moved to dmm, but to see this makes me feel kind of insulted.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So anyone else get the email about "rewards for Aigis players"? Because I did and the "rewards" for Armor Blitz are rather pathetic tbh. A minuscule amount of resources, 3 units, and one 4* emblem. I said before I've already moved to dmm, but to see this makes me feel kind of insulted.
Haven't gotten any email about it yet. I'm just waiting for the banhammer to fall.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No email here. Not too surprising the rewards are crap. I don't have an armor blitz account and doubt I would bother if this is all they're offering.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Currently dmm has a one free premium roll for 10 day. And a guaranteed black on 33rd or 34th, meaning this month you can get a black if you roll 115-120 sc or 23-24 times and the 2 black tickets with option to buy one more.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
whats best about this is pick up summons now now has even more control to focus in on units like say you wanted kasumi or sherry right now you have a 1 in 5 shot at them every 10 rolls without a plat same for blacks but 1 in 4 every 33

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I didn't get any email about armor blitz and I didn't get banned either. Weird. And the new event girl is actually hot unlike the last event.. I might actually come back for armor blitz and the fact that I wasn't banned.

At this point I"m just plain confused.