What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I've pretty much been playing the game in autopilot mode for a while now.
I don't really have enough time or interest to go wiki-scouring or sit on discord all day for FKG anymore. I don't mind that you have to spend gems now to keep up with events/whale/re-issues... but it is becoming a lot more spammy and time consuming. Might end up dropping it.

I'm not sure if I had the right strategy or not, but I saved up so I could spam the level 15 boss today. Looks like its going to take a couple hours... ugh. Really bad event design. Time to catch up on some shows.

I'm assuming the new daily today (sunday) with the blooming elixirs is for the 2nd evolution? Is that also what the petals and fururu (birds) are for? The game is really really unclear about all of this. The 2nd evolution pages on all my units are just blank and don't even list the requirements. 2nd affection cap dialogue is unclear too. Not sure if it's supposed to be mysterious or if the translation is bad.

Last edited:
OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Only Sakura, Cherry, and Evening Primrose have 2nd evolutions right now. And still no 2nd h-scene. For some ungodly reason.

You need two birds of their color type (currently found only in the whale shop), two petals from their nation (found in Life Crystal shop or as a rare drop in the nation missions), and a gold/rainbow elixir from the daily (which is available every day, not just Sunday).

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not sure if I had the right strategy or not, but I saved up so I could spam the level 15 boss today. Looks like its going to take a couple hours... ugh. Really bad event design. Time to catch up on some shows.
I had that plan as well. But if you are just looking for the headbands doing the highest boss you can defeat with 1x attack is best, for me its boss 7. The level 15 boss was takes me 160 fans, boss 7 takes 30 and gives 272 headbands. I was farming the whale maps too much so need to get as many headbands as possible with the fans I have. Level 15 boss was only giving me a bunch of copper material anyway, so doesn't seem like a big loss not getting the extra drops.

0nymous

Reputation score
Only Sakura, Cherry, and Evening Primrose have 2nd evolutions right now. And still no 2nd h-scene. For some ungodly reason.
The reason is probably lazy Nutaku localizers who can't be assed to spend half an hour translating "FUCK ME DANCHOU" from Japanese into English.
I worked in translation and yes, it's hard, especially Japanese into English, but for fuck's sake, there's REALLY not that much text to consider monthly delays.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This event absolutely sucked in the fact that it forces you to do an additional 70-150 boss kills before you can even trade for event loot, which is a complete waste of time that I do not have. I really hope to never see a repeat of this event type ever again.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Time for me to quit FKG and Nutaku, it was fun but not enough on its own.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Finally got my swimsuit Cattleya :D Makes up a little bit for what happened to Aigis.

0nymous

Reputation score
Who the fuck thought it's a good idea to name these event bosses "Butterbat" instead of "Batterfly" ??????

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Eh, 'Batterfly' makes me think of pests with wings that look like pancakes... and now I want an event that centers around pests stealing a region's breakfast foods. :s

0nymous

Reputation score
Eh, 'Batterfly' makes me think of pests with wings that look like pancakes... and now I want an event that centers around pests stealing a region's breakfast foods. :s
And yet Butterbat doesn't make you think of a bat made out of butter??

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
50 pull gave me 2 (Halloween) Lagurus at once, guess the higher % finally did something :rolleyes:

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's a fifth set of whale stages now and the boss pest isn't weak to any of the four standard elements. In order to deal extra damage your whale has to be generic/grey but using the 40 strongest Knights available will probably result in a generic whale anyhow.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looks like there's another set of bloom upgrades now (Edelweiss, Oncidium, Nerine). I was hoping for Toad Lily but having a slice Knight available is better than nothing.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I believed in the power of xmas event and rolls.

All silvers and below.

Xmas Maple and Wax Vine dream is dead.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dropped 50 FGs and got Veronica. Not sure if I want to try again. I wanted to save for another ticket gacha but I think they are long gone now.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's been a few events since I tried my luck with a 50 gem pull. Only one new Knight (X-mas Maple) and one gold dupe (Lily Rubellum, who already has all four equipment slots unlocked) but at least I'll get more bond stones out of the silver dupes and Lily.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Christmas 50 pull : 4 silvers and 7 bronzes. Thanks a lot :(

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Did other 2 50 FG pulls for Christmas girls. First got me 4*s only. Second got me Poinsettia, Creeping Smartwood and Viola (Yukata). Going to stop there.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Nazuna tit-fondling patch for ~5+ hours, yay
Long maintenance?
It's going to be funny if they pulled another "we're going to close the game because we don't know anything and fuck dmm side" stunt.