What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Holy shit, this "rebalance" of raid event drop rates is fucking harsh. Was getting way more beforehand :s

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have a player choice's ticket, but I don't see anywhere in the game to use it? How do I use it?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have a player choice's ticket, but I don't see anywhere in the game to use it? How do I use it?
You were supposed to use it when the players choice gacha was up. Only thing you can do now is maybe beg support to bring it back so you can spend your tickets.

Or hope they don't expire and we get another players choice gacha eventually.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You were supposed to use it when the players choice gacha was up. Only thing you can do now is maybe beg support to bring it back so you can spend your tickets.

Or hope they don't expire and we get another players choice gacha eventually.
I see, well I wasn't playing kamihime when the gacha happened.At least it explains why I couldn't find an gacha button for it.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Any way we can have a Light event that's not a rerun of Phoenix ? She's pretty lame and those Dark spam events are getting harsh with only her to do mostly nothing ....

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Any way we can have a Light event that's not a rerun of Phoenix ? She's pretty lame and those Dark spam events are getting harsh with only her to do mostly nothing ....
Spinx should be coming soon. Then xmas event should be another light as well.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is Nutaku seriously not going to remove the SSR weapons without himes from the gacha??
Insofar the implementation of Kamihime on Nutaku was stable and almost identical to the one on DMM, it would be an INCREDIBLY dick move not to remove those trash weapons.
I'm not going to fucking roll all my tickets and jewels just for that 3% stroke of luck netting me waifuless garbage.
I've been through that twice aleady.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
100 jewels because the Daylight Savings Time is over ....... At this point, they should either give jewels in 3k bundles everyday or just make the gacha free ;)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sphinx event tonight, might finally use my Dark team and/or get a decent Light Eidolon :/

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What is the optimal way to get eidolon enhancement materials?
Right now i am sitting on 6x lv1 4stars eidolons from all the various events but i never get enough mats to level them up.
Even my Sphinx is already at 3 stars and i'm about to get the 5th copy lol.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What is the optimal way to get eidolon enhancement materials?
Right now i am sitting on 6x lv1 4stars eidolons from all the various events but i never get enough mats to level them up.
Even my Sphinx is already at 3 stars and i'm about to get the 5th copy lol.
Union event farming. I end up with so much eido fodder from it that I have all my event eidos maxed as well as disasters, and running out of places to spend the exp. Started raising more disasters with the extra I get so much.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Union event farming. I end up with so much eido fodder from it that I have all my event eidos maxed as well as disasters, and running out of places to spend the exp. Started raising more disasters with the extra I get so much.
At what time does that usually happen? Since i live in a different timezone i never managed to catch a single union event so far.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
At what time does that usually happen? Since i live in a different timezone i never managed to catch a single union event so far.
Union events are events. There's no time zone restriction on them. We literally just had the fire one right before sphinx.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone else having some weird infinite load/crash while trying to play ? Can barely get into the main menu and any time I try to click on quests or something else, the whole page lags out and it tries to reload itself (but does nothing, except bog down ressources and trolling). Might have to do with the new Firefox, but it's only in this game

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone else having some weird infinite load/crash while trying to play ? Can barely get into the main menu and any time I try to click on quests or something else, the whole page lags out and it tries to reload itself (but does nothing, except bog down ressources and trolling). Might have to do with the new Firefox, but it's only in this game
the game is optimized for google chrome. New firefox update made it impossible to play, and the game don't work on internet explorer either.
Just switch to your smartphone or install google chrome to play it - or manage to get back to firefox last version (and, of course, disable the auto update function).

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, they were supposed to remove himeless SSRs, but instead they decided to make a gacha with guaranteed himeless SSRs instead?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New event coming tonight, by the sound of things it feels like a crossover with another game .....

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New event coming tonight, by the sound of things it feels like a crossover with another game .....
It's a crossover with the Koihime Muso franchise, which has several games (on the PC, PSP, PS2) and multiple anime series. If you've looked at any amount of hentai over the past 15 years, you've probably seen at least some of the characters (although I dunno if they'll be in this event, the franchise has a large amount of characters).

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The advent battle even on ultimate difficulty is really easy this time.
Glad they decided to make the event last 14 days since i spent most of my elixirs on the last one.