What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this tells me nothing of what it's maximum level is lol. just broke the limit for the third time and got that obscure message =p
Is that the weapon or the girl ? Max break SR weapon is lvl 85 (3 stars), Max break SR hime is lvl 70

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
weapon. it was just a joke. that it didn't say "it is now level 85, it has reached it's max". instead it said it's max is it's max lol.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Click enhance > select weapon > click it's image in the top right corner > you'll have it's stats and max lvl, if you ever wonder for something else

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Nope, they're different frames so they stack.
How do we know which frames each ability has? I wrote a long ass post about frames and ranges of effectiveness a year or so ago, but I've yet to find a way to figure out which frames each ability uses reliably.

I play the DMM version and have 34 SSR kamihime by now, all maxed out. My attack rating is in the high 40ks (max out at 56k if I use all elements) and I stack 12+ weapon buffs on element specific builds. On the subject of weapon buffs, most are in the 8-10 lvl range but I have a few in the 16-20 range as well. Yet there are still players that vastly, VASTLY outclass me on the damage department. Around double to be precise, yet our attack ratings are approximately the same. HOW? Sure I am lagging in the weapon buff and accessory department (working on getting good accessories and leveling them, but there's a limit to what I can do with only 3 raid attempts per day), but it shouldn't make such a massive difference.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i just need 1 more saint nicholas to max her out >.<

i'm going ham for her last copy in the blue rewards.

might not get answered in time, but can i save up my event gatcha tickets for after the event is over or will the banner be gone too?

i wanted to save up in one big spent or should i spend them now to not lose them?

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do we know which frames each ability has? I wrote a long ass post about frames and ranges of effectiveness a year or so ago, but I've yet to find a way to figure out which frames each ability uses reliably.

I play the DMM version and have 34 SSR kamihime by now, all maxed out. My attack rating is in the high 40ks (max out at 56k if I use all elements) and I stack 12+ weapon buffs on element specific builds. On the subject of weapon buffs, most are in the 8-10 lvl range but I have a few in the 16-20 range as well. Yet there are still players that vastly, VASTLY outclass me on the damage department. Around double to be precise, yet our attack ratings are approximately the same. HOW? Sure I am lagging in the weapon buff and accessory department (working on getting good accessories and leveling them, but there's a limit to what I can do with only 3 raid attempts per day), but it shouldn't make such a massive difference.
Test them, or check the jp wiki.

If they stack, you'll see another debuff icon.

Weapon buffs is a big deal. If you're lagging behind it's probably that. This is even more likely the case because as we continue to get newer weapons, some of them are getting even stronger, especially the ones that are assault + another offensive bonus. Also, don't forget accessories can have buffs too.

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i just need 1 more saint nicholas to max her out >.<

i'm going ham for her last copy in the blue rewards.

might not get answered in time, but can i save up my event gatcha tickets for after the event is over or will the banner be gone too?

i wanted to save up in one big spent or should i spend them now to not lose them?
It is too late but yeah use them immediately. Banner is usually still there but greyed out and inaccessible

EDIT: Just tested it and looks like you can roll still, so I was wrong. Not a bad thing

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New event vs Water starting tonight, they put a huge warning to go through the event page before doing anything, otherwise you might lose items ....

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The gatcha in this game is so awful. Another 10x pull filled with trash. No himes, no SSR.
So far i've only got 1 SSR hime in a whole year of gameplay...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I technically got an SSR. The problem is, her kit makes her worse than most SRs. <.<

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I dunno if I'd say she's worse than SRs, especially since most fire SR aren't special. She shines during burst, same as Metatron. I'm not entirely sure what "charge" is, but it looks like she likes to stack them. So a slow starter and hard hitter once she gets going

Much like Metatron, I think she entirely depends on your team. But this goes contribute to glass cannon builds yeah

I suppose I could be wrong, though

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I dunno if I'd say she's worse than SRs, especially since most fire SR aren't special. She shines during burst, same as Metatron. I'm not entirely sure what "charge" is, but it looks like she likes to stack them. So a slow starter and hard hitter once she gets going

Much like Metatron, I think she entirely depends on your team. But this goes contribute to glass cannon builds yeah

I suppose I could be wrong, though
She loses all charges when you burst, so it's not really slow starting. There's just no start unless you plan to not burst. :p

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so i read saint nicholas actually raises enemy defense now too. is she now worth running with this new information?

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It depends if you main a light team. She is okay for the boost, since there isn't a light event eidolon that does the 40% ATK/20% HP yet. But otherwise she serves as a stat stick, and is passable at that. I suppose her summon buff would be best used if the boss you're fighting is about to use its special attack. I don't think eidolon buffs last longer than two turns at best any way

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It depends if you main a light team. She is okay for the boost, since there isn't a light event eidolon that does the 40% ATK/20% HP yet. But otherwise she serves as a stat stick, and is passable at that. I suppose her summon buff would be best used if the boss you're fighting is about to use its special attack. I don't think eidolon buffs last longer than two turns at best any way
Buffs to enemies usually last 180 seconds unless this one is different.

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
True. I hadn't thought of that. I was basing it off of things like Fafnir, Yggdrasil or Meng Huo, who only give you the boost for a turn or two, so my assumption was that St Nick would be the same and boost both sides equally

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dart, you still alive ? Been almost 2 weeks since you last played this ;)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
3k pull : New SR girl (Ramiel), 3 new R girls (Rakhsasa, Cherubim and Vulthoom) + probably 1-2 dupe R ...... RNGesus is still around from my last FKG pull ;)