What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Kamihime X Dragon Providence cross event coming Monday night : play 1 to get stuff in the other ....

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
[h=1] [/h]
ID: 148866

hy this my id so any unnion want me to add!pls no beginner unnion just with 40+ ranked or leveled members you know if there will be unnion event

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hy this my id so any unnion want me to add!pls no beginner unnion just with 40+ ranked or leveled members you know if there will be unnion event
Technically you could probably apply to my guild. Average level is somewhere around 80+ and we always finish union events with full rewards. You'll have to message either the leader ID:1576389, or the vice leader ID:6375683.

uhhouhho

Reputation score
hi,I want to ask about collab event with dragon Providence
I have play dragon Providence and have 350 alyssa coin now. when can I get reward in Kamihime? I've check gift box but no reward yet.
Is there a date when the reward will send to gift box?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ There's about 3+ giant ass banners all over both games with every detail about what to do, where to check progress and dates for both when it starts/ends ..................

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The official twitter says this:
Crossover Event Hint
Rewards will be distributed based on your Rupie Point and Alyssa Coin count.
*Rewards will be distributed by 2/7 after the event ends.
*Rupie points earned from login bonus and Gacha will be sent to your gifts box.
Don't forget to collect them!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New event is up and 3k pull : 8 R dupe/crap, 1 SR useless eidolon and 1 new R hime (Abzu). There's also 10x100 jewels login bonus for Valentine's day

Last edited:

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone can invite me to union who doesn't kicking me out because i am weak! they have no heart so any friendly union?
my preferences:
-lvl 40+ ranked member
-friendly ones
- few active higher ranked members because the union and raid events

oh yes dont kick me out because i dont lving up i dont have always time to play in whole 24 hours!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
3k pull : 2 SR hime dupes, 1 new SR hime (Kikuri-Hime) and a bunch of R crap. Not bad, I almost got 3 himes

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone can invite me to union who doesn't kicking me out because i am weak! they have no heart so any friendly union?
my preferences:
-lvl 40+ ranked member
-friendly ones
- few active higher ranked members because the union and raid events

oh yes dont kick me out because i dont lving up i dont have always time to play in whole 24 hours!
Well, you could always try to apply to my union. Leader and Vice Leader information is a few posts up, so just send them a stamp and they could probably make room. You might get kicked if you're offline a week+ without saying anything to the leader or in the discord though.

As for union events, I guess we did about average.

They don't have too much motivation to do much beyond all the union rewards though since there's no union ranking yet. :p

Last edited:

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well, you could always try to apply to my union. Leader and Vice Leader information is a few posts up, so just send them a stamp and they could probably make room. You might get kicked if you're offline a week+ without saying anything to the leader or in the discord though.

As for union events, I guess we did about average.

They don't have too much motivation to do much beyond all the union rewards though since there's no union ranking yet. :p
okay :p

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Event is up and a bunch of stuff is coming for the 1st year anniversary

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Bunch of stuff for anniversary is here : plenty of paid gacha, ticket ballot to choose himes for a "special boosted" gacha and a lot of free login items

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hot damn, with all the stuff they throw at you with those 3-4 events at once, I already got 2 new himes and still got a huge bunch of tickets waiting for me still. Also double post and mostly talking alone

EDIT : 3k pull got me another SSR Kaiser Dragoon (God this time),1 hime-less SR weapon and the rest were R crap. There's a Twitter campaing going on and we already got passed the 1st (and probably only) threshold of 4000 re-tweets and we'll get 300 jewels when that event is over (aside the crapton they've been giving out with the 3 events at once)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's me again talking all alone : just got SSR Thor from 1 of them hime tickets ...... Only my 2nd SSR hime though, screw you RNGesus

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Double rematch starting tomorrow night ..... And I got another SSR hime with all the event tickets, but nobody cares anyway

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Got 1800 jewels for the re-Tweet event, did a 3k pull and got 2 SSR himes, this is getting ridiculous :cool:

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So we passed the required retweets for Bugbear, but there's just one problem. They only sent us one copy of her, which isn't even enough to get her scene. I did some research, and it turns out on DMM she was given out in copies of two, from real life promo material. I'm not sure what the plan is here, or if it's a mistake.