What's new

[Nutaku] Crystal Maidens

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, they are very active on their Discord and keep saying that the release is "soon", so the project is not officially abandoned at the very least.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The developer prolly realised nutty business model and hesitated

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Already bugged out for me, in the Boss fight the pc crashed, now i am unable to login, load into the game. Always get an error saying the Javascript failed.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Flush your cookies and/or reload the page with Ctrl + F5, it'll solve it.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hey, there's an actual even going on in this game!

You have to wait after unlocking the stages before you can play them. Like, I unlocked the fifth event stage and am now waiting for an hour long timer to tick down before I can actually play it. Mind boggling.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Unsurprising, their pre-release event went with the same system. Except arguably even fewer rewards.
It baffles me that they went with this type of event for a game that probably lost such a huge amount of interest because of how poorly their "beta" went, given that it's a grind event(Which tends to be the least interesting/engaging despite arguably being the most "fair") WITH added irritation from locking newly unlocked grinding maps being a time limit before you can play them. Eugh.

Admittedly I only checked the event out to see how the game shaped up just to sate my curiosity regarding how "improved" the game got out of beta, but from what vague memories I have of this game very little changed for the better in any noticeable way.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm heading for lvl 21 now. Haven't invested any real money yet, not really worth it and why would you want to speed things up anyway? I'm interested in games that can entertain me over months. =3

Sadly the h-scenes are not animated. Oh well...maybe it might happen later.

Dan297na

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else's game just reset? I kept getting errors that I was disconnected from the server, and when I refreshed, it seems to have wiped my game data and sent me back to the beginning .

Shadowcat70

Lurker
Reputation score
Same here, only getting disconnected from server now. I am hoping it's just a server error and they have a backup somewhere to fix this issue and get back to playing.

Anyone else's game just reset? I kept getting errors that I was disconnected from the server, and when I refreshed, it seems to have wiped my game data and sent me back to the beginning .

Dan297na

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I sent a support ticket in, and they said they are aware of the issue and working on it.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
They are working on it. Join the discord for further informations.