What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Do you guys know what is bliss? Getting this done :

Another thing which is truly nice is that i got finally Minerva AWed and SAWed. RIP my gold thou.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i thought for a second, she was dancing with a naken bottom half. then i realized she had a very fine line going down her butt. still, that ass.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You know guys all this talk about how good or bad are auto-skill units can be resolve with

BTW have you seen this guy??? If memory serves me rigth (and haven't forgotten the basics) its name is Nevan isn't it?

http://imgur.com/a/2IODE

Ophis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure on english version but it should be Nevin I think.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you guys know what is bliss? Getting this done :

Another thing which is truly nice is that i got finally Minerva AWed and SAWed. RIP my gold thou.
blacks are a blessing and a curse ive got 4 lined up needing 600k each and even more if you count leveling them to max

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

blacks are a blessing and a curse ive got 4 lined up needing 600k each and even more if you count leveling them to max
Maybe Next Event will introduce - give Black Alegria(?)

Maybe someday there will be Alegria daily quest(?)
It's really a chore to gather both the Black Fairy and PA
In My case BF is harder , even though I have the Spirit kidnapper , lol
But eh.. maybe not , who knows~

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well i was referring to Marnie mincost via plat cr fairy.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can I asked you guys something I'm getting itching want to use my SC but still managed to hold that one off.

When Aegis anniversary ? I remember it around November but forget exact date

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can I asked you guys something I'm getting itching want to use my SC but still managed to hold that one off.

When Aegis anniversary ? I remember it around November but forget exact date
November 26, 2013 (R18)
August 5, 2014 (General Edition)
February 12, 2015 (overseas edition)
December 24, 2015 (iOS version)

According to the wiki~

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

OMG, Lv.15 was so fucking intense without buffs... Bye bye, Furfur!

musaki712

Demon Girl
Reputation score

November 26, 2013 (R18)
August 5, 2014 (General Edition)
February 12, 2015 (overseas edition)
December 24, 2015 (iOS version)

According to the wiki~
So i think i ll save some sc for better pickup summon, or big event heh heh. Hail Aniversary

Itamaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New forum rule don't allow me to video post url =/

/watch?v=c-lWZdLxypE

Beaten Lv 15 FurFur Yesterday on mobile phone, finally get to my desktop and record it before server maintenence:D

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

you guys are weird. first daverost conveniently and completely forgets about Jessica (and i supposed my points were completely ignored, oh well), then you complain about her stats when she DOES have the black tier stats you mentioned in an earlier post (607 def grace, 547+54 = 601 def Erica along with highest base attack power among all mage armors). Your expectation of 600 base atk/def is way beyond black stat. (Even Petite says she has pretty good base stats)
You're right, I neglected Jessica's SAW being 20 seconds cooldown. My mistake.

And Erica's stats, while decent for her class, just aren't good. The class in general suffers from being shit at its job and gets god-stomped by heavies and samurai as tanks, suffering from sub-par defense, unreasonably high cost, and more AW cost increase than either of the other two for the same +1 block, and her pathetic +10% stats at the cost of your other units' deployment cost really does nothing to change this. She still loses on all fronts by comparison. Leeanne has more defense than she does. The class needs a major overhaul before she can be considered black-tier anything. (You're applying her stats wrong, by the way. Her stat screen already shows the 10% applied and 547 defense is her cap.)

The only real benefit the class has is fireballs on demand, and there's no "on demand" with her because of her auto-skill. You're usually going to see her waste it on a single blocked target or no targets at all and then watch her tank 3-4 enemies with her physical attacks for a while.

If you find use for her, great, but she'll never see the light of day on my account. She's bottom of the barrel among most everything I have.

levoonisarat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is this other platinum fairy(?) used for.

imgur(dot)com/a/a3qif

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You're right, I neglected Jessica's SAW being 20 seconds cooldown. My mistake.

And Erica's stats, while decent for her class, just aren't good. The class in general suffers from being shit at its job and gets god-stomped by heavies and samurai as tanks, suffering from sub-par defense, unreasonably high cost, and more AW cost increase than either of the other two for the same +1 block, and her pathetic +10% stats at the cost of your other units' deployment cost really does nothing to change this. She still loses on all fronts by comparison. Leeanne has more defense than she does. The class needs a major overhaul before she can be considered black-tier anything. (You're applying her stats wrong, by the way. Her stat screen already shows the 10% applied and 547 defense is her cap.)

The only real benefit the class has is fireballs on demand, and there's no "on demand" with her because of her auto-skill. You're usually going to see her waste it on a single blocked target or no targets at all and then watch her tank 3-4 enemies with her physical attacks for a while.

If you find use for her, great, but she'll never see the light of day on my account. She's bottom of the barrel among most everything I have.
point, my mistake since I did not check what her actual stats were and simply took the numbers off petite (which I believe at the time gcwiki which I used did not have her final numbers yet, though others such as wikiwiki might have). which makes the points on her stats fairly true.

2nd point, I will once again disagree as mentioned the viability of auto-skills. however, since I believe we agree to have differing views on this (which I believe players on the other side of the fence will come to think otherwise in the long run), there's no point for me to bring it up again.

too bad that you seem to think so poorly of mage armors in general though. I believe karsu and I have made our points regarding erica, and I see no reason to carry on trying to convince people who insist on shitting on a perfectly fine unit (who could' admittedly, could've been buffed and better than what she currently is.)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everytime I saw that promo under the screen
Specially the serial code unit
I always remembered this....

lol

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

too bad that you seem to think so poorly of mage armors in general though.
I like the class, but I think it's undeniable that they've simply been left behind at this point. With heavies getting a recent cost drop and AW defense boost (and numerous individual units like Dina receiving personal buffs) and samurai getting an astounding amount of boosts over time, mage armors have received very little in comparison and they're just not up to snuff anymore.

They do still have a niche they can fill, but I just don't see myself using them for general use. Too expensive and too fragile.

You have no idea how much I wish that wasn't the case.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like the class, but I think it's undeniable that they've simply been left behind at this point. With heavies getting a recent cost drop and AW defense boost (and numerous individual units like Dina receiving personal buffs) and samurai getting an astounding amount of boosts over time, mage armors have received very little in comparison and they're just not up to snuff anymore.

They do still have a niche they can fill, but I just don't see myself using them for general use. Too expensive and too fragile.

You have no idea how much I wish that wasn't the case.
Kind of agree. I love Raichi but I find myself using her less and less (while for instance, Maurette remains relevant despite being gold too)

Last edited:

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Completely unrelated to Erica, this statement I feel compelled to respond to...

Mmm... what type of content are we talking here? Because honestly, a cc60 Bernice will tank 95% of things in any normal event content with sufficient levels of healing. Okay, there's like, the fire ants from the past subjugation, Shutendoji(if you actually try to tank him) and golems, but those are exceptions and not the rule and resolving these strange situations with a f2p/low money team often doesn't involve tanking.

Replace 'cc60 bernice' with 'any random 3+ block unit with over 500 defense' and you'll get a similar result.

If we are talking about high level majin, only the following units of the three classes mentioned are relevant: Hibari, Grace, Palfy, Deine, Dina, Gellius. Of these, Dina is not usable as a tank and is only ever used for her Blasting Ball and Gellius is only usable for one niche situation for his 'do no damage' SAW. The other four are viable to various degrees, but only Hibari is comparable in usage to Mireille and Cornelia, who shit all over other tanks without being a Samurai, Heavy or Mage Armor.

So I'm really not sure where you get this 'mage armors are left behind' thing.

Notes:
* Samurai are mostly unused outside of Hibari and have had a shitty reputation pretty much since their inception, and still kind of do, even if they are better than they used to be. Hibari is a huge exception to the rule for samurai and is the best event unit ever made, so your statement regarding this class is a bit... kind, to say the least.
* The reason HA got buffed was because of Hibari and HA's awful performance in majin content. Their performance in majin is still far from good even after the buffs, except Deine(who is still far from the best). This is due to their high block and low duration skills being poorly suited to the content.
* Mage armors have other factors that make them compelling outside of having high defense stats(DPS, the ability to clear enemies they are blocking far faster than a heavy that isn't a black, reducing incoming damage taken). They should absolutely not have the same defense stats. This is why I(and others) often call them blockers instead of tanks. Despite this, Palfy and Grace will frequently outperform an HA as a tank due to having AoE damage with a defense multiplier.

Hierarchy of black tanks(current meta):
T1: Cornelia
T2: AW Prince, Miri, Sophie
T3: Hibari, Danchou, Cynthia
T4: Grace, Alice, Deine, Sarah