What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

CC 2 witch is a must for most event.
Not exactly, 1 witch is usually enough, but you will need a 2nd witch if you plan to pass challenge quest great magical battle. (Specifically, you need 2 witch near min cost and at 50CC50)
Hence, Calliope/witch->Lord Witch is definitely your next CC unit.

Silver mage copy you want to keep (since you need a silver mage to get a warlock), gold healer, you would want to CC one of them, and keep the other at level 30.
Due to skills being changed after CC for gold healers, far off into the future, you want to feed your 30CC21 healer to your 50CC one.

Also, impatient is bad. Any unit you early CC should be tossed in the future. (They are still great exp, and you won't feel the difference in performance, but min/maxing says that you should raise another copy and feed the early CC)

Whoo I did it
Congrats, now 2 star 60/5 cross roads for 32 stars! (You have until Friday anyways, and this map is a decent good farming map)

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll go:

Witch -> Silver Mage -> Gold Healer. In terms of CC,

The only other thing I'm worried about is that I haven't put much time into raising a proper duelist.

Welp, Back to Rural Gate!

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not exactly, 1 witch is usually enough, but you will need a 2nd witch if you plan to pass challenge quest great magical battle. (Specifically, you need 2 witch near min cost and at 50CC50)
Hence, Calliope/witch->Lord Witch is definitely your next CC unit.
I still think you should get 2 CC witch asap at low level, this will help you a lot more than most other unit, on my case i was able to clear most event after i CC 1 HA, 1 healer, 2 Witch, 1 sniper and 1 mage.

Low level player can't totally clear event anyway, but having strong CC witch or sniper allow you to go more far in event and so get more reward.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lich is trolling me, decides to kill my mage/healer instead of hit karma, grr. It's weird how enemies can target differently for different people.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Fought that thing for what, 5 minutes?

Now I know why people use a princess for it lol. Not that I have a second one, so I have to use her to take care of mobs.

I was busy setting up and lost 1 unit during the rush too, ugh. At 31 stars now. I think I have a better chance of 2 starring this map than Flame Beast Extreme.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lich is trolling me, decides to kill my mage/healer instead of hit karma, grr. It's weird how enemies can target differently for different people.
A Lich targets the last deployed unit in range unless he is being engaged by a melee unit, I never saw a different behavior but well, weird things happen during events :p

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@FruitSmoothie

Just as any ranged enemy the Lich will first target the unit that blocked it and if there is none it will target the most recently deployed one in range. That's why it is so important to drop the melee at him, not the skeleton...

Alternatively you can deploy the healers before the designated tank. Note however, that the tank will than take damage from Lich AND the unit that it's blocking, as the Lich will start firing as soon as it spawns. Since it slows his progress down, by the time he reaches the tank the skeleton rush is mostly over. This approach worked quite well for me, as not only earlier deployment of healers allows them to use cooldowns as soon as Lich appears, but also you can replace the tank. Note however, that spear skeletons hit quite hard (not sure about the number, but last event they hit for 700).

@Kroset - With this setup you should be able to clear the mob rush without using the princess on the left. Especially since killing Lich fast allows you to recall the front healers and place more blockers. Also if you place the black tank under the gold one, she will be in range of mage aoe, and I don't think there are any mobs that run via bottom lane straight to bottom exit.

@All - Is the 2person / 1person daily mission worth it in terms of red gem farming, or should I use stamina on something else and just farm the Tuesday mission?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A Lich targets the last deployed unit in range unless he is being engaged by a melee unit, I never saw a different behavior but well, weird things happen during events :p
Yeah he fucked over my ranged units even though she was engaged on him (I didn't drop her on the skeleton, I know because my first run I accidentally did and realized it was a bad thing to mess up haha.). Luckily I came up with a strategy using two completely different strategies, and it actually worked haha. I think my Karma was too low level for that original strategy even if the Lich had attacked her properly anyways. I noticed most people barely cleared Lich with a 50+ Karma and mine is 40.

I could probably 3 star this, but I didn't care to risk it after failing 2-3 times already. Delicious rainbow fairy + maxed event girl more than makes up for the cost of the heal buff I used as well. Can't believe I completely cleared this event D: I keep counting my stars to make sure lol. I never planned or even hoped to be able to fully clear this, so damn it's nice~

Didn't use Karma or Yurina, I had them on standby but magic resist from Odette + Carry held Lich through till I had enough kills and could retreat everybody. I wasted Charlotte early too who I was saving as another Lich stopper because I wanted to see if she could snipe the Lich a bit lol. Didn't take screens because I wasn't sure if it'd work.

My start was like this video:
up until about the witch placement, then instead of her I put a mage there and carried through close to I did place my bottom duelist like in the first video, not sure if it really matters but I don't like leaving so many lanes open.
I had to be kind of weird about it because of how weak my soldiers were, why I followed placement in first video at the start. I'm glad no enemies walked through paths that should have been blocked by one strategy and maybe not the other because of the conflicting video placements. It was basically a gamble and worked out fine thankfully.
TLDR: Carry + Odette and heal buff saved my ass and saved me from needing to risk Karma on Lich.

Now I ate a bunch of my "Might use later" units, I even ate my spare Monk to get everybody up for this event. I'm so drained of resources, down to 4 crystals from like 25 when Maribelle event hit. I will laugh if the new event girl is terrible after all this >.> Well most of my crystals went to Maribelle and she was more than worth it. I wouldn't have gotten passed 27 stars without her.

Who is everybody using their rainbow fairy/fairies on?

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The description rounds to the tenth digit. The actual boost rounds to the hundredth digit.
破魔の炎 Lv4 has a 1.675x multiplier from the wiki and 1.7x multiplier from the description. In actual testing, the raw multiplier is 1.679x without Prince's buff and 1.682x with Prince's buff.

Data:
Raw: 421
Prince: 500 (If 1.19x -> 500.99)
Skill: 707 (If 1.7x -> 715.7, if x1.675x -> 705.2)
Skill+Prince: 841 (If 1.19x 1.7x -> 851.7, If 1.19x 1.675x -> 839.2)

Above confirms that 1.675x is closer to the actual value. And yes, raw stats does have decimals, which explains 707 versus 705 and 841 versus 839.
Test it out yourself for your Hina, since I don't have Attack IV.
I already had this discussion with Japanese TH and Iron, who already explained how this works to me.

This is the formula that I have been using to calculate stats:
{[(Base)(Prince'sSkill)](StrengthenSkill)}(Ren/Uzume'sSkill)=Output

My 50CC44 Berenice has "Strengthen Defence III" at 2/5, and it's also incorrectly listed on the wiki as "1.425" when it calculates correctly as "1.43". I just did a bunch of tests with and without the Prince available, and the results were as I predicted using the above formula.

Berenice Tests:
(Skill):
{[(457)(N/A)](1.43)}(N/A)=653.51

(Skill+Ren):
{[(457)(N/A)](1.43)}(1.13)=738.4663

(Skill+Prince):
{[(457)(1.19)](1.43)}(N/A)=777.6769

(Skill+Prince+Ren):
{[(457)(1.19)](1.43)}(1.13)=878.774897

All of these results are correct, and would be incorrect if I multiplied them with "1.425".

I want to someday do tests on Rin, and units with Strengthen Attack/Defence III/IV 4/5 to see if my results are correct. However, I'm going to predict right now that Strengthen Attack/Defence III 4/5 is "1.68" rather than "1.675". I already predicted Charlotte's skill multipliers using Japanese TH's method with the addition of rounding up to the hundredths digits which was reinforced by Iron's predictions using geometric progression. I'm hoping to correctly predict Rin's results using Japanese TH's methods, since it's simpler to calculate, though I'll switch to Iron's methods if I'm unable to work it out.

EDIT:
@crow_mw:

The Thursday maps drop the following magic crystals:
Easy (0-3) (24stam: 0-24)
Moderate (0-6) (24stam: 0-36)

The Tuesday maps drop the following magic crystals:
Moderate (3-9) (24stam: 12-36)
Difficult (6-12) (24stam: 18-36)

By the looks of it, the Thursday maps strike me as being less effective than the Tuesday maps. Though, that depends on the appearance chance of the different slime types, but I generally get 8-10 crystals per trip on the last Tuesday map.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Due to multiplication, it's the same without bracket, and I have been using the below for my own calculations:
(Base)(Prince's/Black Iris's Skill)(Strengthen Skill)(Ren/Uzume's Skill)=Output

Here's the same test I did with 50CC60 Berenice Skill Level 2 (Despite feeding her 3 copies of herself and a gold samurai, that skill never increased past 2. Likely because Maribelle didn't like it)
Raw: 483
(Prince): 574
(Skill): 690
(Skill+Prince): 821
(Skill+Ren): 828
(Skill+Prince+Ren): 986
It's exactly as you said Petite, that's 1.43 in terms of skill boost rather than 1.425. Do you still have a link to one of their post on how to calculate skill boost? (I want to use Iron's geometric progression and rounding to tenth digit)

• Silver fairy? A bunch of silver dragons from dragon invasion quest 2. Future feed for Shiro Lily in preparation of the Awakening.
  • I have 14~ gold fairies, that I have no idea what to waste on :/ and have now just decided to 30 CC the male gold fairy. And then feed to Gold Iris
  • Platinum Fairy ... do you even have to ask?
  • Black Fairy -> Getting Karma closer to level 80
  • In terms of rainbow fairy, likely on Rachel, since I failed her skill going from level 3 to level 4 the first time. (ow) I will likely try again.

In terms of Red Gems -> 315 atm and don't plan to waste it on Fairy Queen (Since it's another platinum that I don't have enough fairy for) Hence instead, I will wait for the next time shop changes and see.

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually, any guesses on valkyries' (gold and higher) 'Awakening' ability (or, as they call it, system)? The icons seem to imply some kind of transformation (Tethys and Dahlia portrayed), so I'd assume a power up? All they seem to say is that if you retreat them in that form you regain all their deployment cost. But then if it's a straight time-limited power up, some valkyries (like Kryssa/Kurisa) are already kind of broken so I feel like it wouldn't be all that fair to boost them (mind you, I <3 my Kryssa :p). Thoughts?

Shibira, probably. And if I have leftovers (ha, as if!), Oliviere. Gotta <3 them princesses.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

Went 4 times for the solo battle daily. 1 gem, 2 gem, 2 gem, 3 gem. Really bad compared to the Tuesday drops.

I now have around 15 black fairies, which I don't know what to do with, since no black units on my side :<.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I now have around 15 black fairies, which I don't know what to do with, since no black units on my side :<.
Yeah same here, also i think it's sux than event start on friday, it's the day to farm fairy on daily...

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

T_T stuck at 29 stars, cant get a single one from the last 5 stamina maps....
What is the atk of that efreet things?

crow_mw

Reputation score

Not much, according to the wiki ( ) it is 301 (aoe, magic). I think it is the same on both Fire Beasts maps.

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, I think I just got really lucky.

I went back to 3-star some of the tutorial quests and I got my third copy of Calliope. Now I can 50cc one witch and still run a two witch team.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been a while since I could farm fairy daily, first time I could really use some black fairies.

30/3:
1: Nothing
2: Silver, Gold
3: Silver, Plat
4: Silver, Gold

Not doing so well so far.

Wow, I think I just got really lucky.

I went back to 3-star some of the tutorial quests and I got my third copy of Calliope. Now I can 50cc one witch and still run a two witch team.
Yeah everybody should try to complete all the tutorial maps, really nice free units from it.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updating Maintenance:
-Current event is over.
-300,000 registered user sacred crystal present.
-Awakening System Implemented.
-3x Synthesis experience event for all female units gold or higher.*
*(Event Exclusive units excluded. This will return to normal once the upcoming event is over.)
-Increased chance for all female units gold or higher from premium summoning.
-Daily Mission item drops increased by 1.5x.

Yippee, another Valentine's Day-like event~♪

@Dragon:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=569872&postcount=1899

I was quite tired. A nice feature of this board is that you can search threads. I found Iron's post again by searching for "geometric" and scrolling down.

Actually, if you have time, search for "Christopher" and "Heal". That's why I blamed you for the vampire and magic fencer events (if some upcoming event has a banshee that drops Dolka, I'll blame that on you too).

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Any idea of what is the awakening system ?

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

-3x Synthesis experience event for all female units gold or higher.*
*(Event Exclusive units excluded. This will return to normal once the upcoming event is over.)
Wait do you mean the base unit has to be gold+ or the material unit?