What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Well if it's like the last lyzardman event this is a two phases event, i think the phase 2 start next week.

Oh and like the last lyzard event Phase 2 will be hell on earth
for the first dragonkin girl reward you need to clear the first 4 maps, the second objective is a total of 12 stars. Next objectives during phase 2

If i remember well the rewards are given at the end of the event.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought Rural Gate exp was nerfed x.X Sad sauce. I wonder if I should go somewhere else now to try to level up and raise my team in time to have a shot at beating the event.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't bother, when Ashurmen said hell on earth, he meant hell on earth literally.

The first stage maps is easy enough, even event map 5 if you got warlocks (Fire mage CC) and just let dragon soldiers, dragon king, and dragon mages go, then you are rewarded the special unit (no cost down/skill up unfortunately) for beating all 5 missions of the first stage. But do note, you need at least 1 CC mage and 1 CC healer, or else it's impossible. That's what you need to focus on first.

Meanwhile, I am going to screw this event and focus on 50CCing 癒し手イーリス and 一角獣騎士クリッサ. The drop rates for magic crystal is way too low for my liking and I need to grind prepare the hell on earth. (What was it last event? 24 star on all 8 maps? I don't have 封印されしドラニア, hence I can probably get away with 21 stars... Makes me want to get the physical defense boost right nao ._. )

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't worry FruitSmoothie for the first girl reward "Miko dragon Echidna" you just need to beat 4 event maps, you don't have to score 3 stars.
And i really hope i am wrong with the phase 2 difficulty; just in case get ready to be swarmed by dragonkin mage and dragonkin king, or maybe something new and terrible (like a dragonkin mage king :p)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update:
Cannot repeatedly get perfect clear on Event map 4. The dragon mages require me to simultaneously load off both princess at the same time, or she dies. Argh, this part is definitely harder than I expected.
Fortunately, my 30CC35 priestess is robust enough to outheal the damage from the dragon mage. The first unit I sent against it was my lvl29 silver valkyrie Misha, and I found out that the diabolic reptile scum has insane defence. So, Misha was just standing there slowly peeling away its scales, while it kept blasting its magic spells wondering why she isn't dying yet. It was taking so long, I had to have Misha make a baton pass to Lilia, who then promptly sliced it up in a few strokes.

However, after seeing a video on nicovideo, the 5th event map is going to require that I 50CC my gold healer after I saw that it had two dragon mages. I'm just hoping that there's a trigger that prevents the final badass from showing up until both dragon mages are dead, otherwise I might not be able to do it since I only have one melee unit capable of slaying them in a reasonable time-frame (I don't know if my mages/witch can reach the middle road).

If i remember well the rewards are given at the end of the event.
I looked up the previous dragon event earlier to see the conditions for completing its 7 trials (this one has 8), and I saw that the second character reward requires getting 3-stars on all of the maps. I really hope this isn't going to be the case for this one because I really want the new dragon princess unit.

Speaking of which, since you did the previous dragon event, were/was the -1 deployment cost reward(s) permanent? EDIT: Oh, OK. I guess the cheaper deployment reward was for the gold soldier, since you won't be able to get multiples of her.

EDIT: Don't worry about Rural Gate. It's always been 123 experience. Also, Rural Gate is the gold/unit map. The experience map is the Road that Continues to the Royal Capital.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What a 乌鸦嘴 (crow's mouth) Ashurmen. If they put a def-ignore aoe dragon mage king out into the field, I am going to toss a lot of objects at you. Even more objects if the aoe is the same as skill activated warlock aoe.
But yeah, I should probably get the magic defense boost just for the dragon mages. 400 Def is wtf on those dragon mages and takes a long time to kill. Insert "Dragon Scale" is too op.

dragon princess
Speculation from wiki: Requires 封印されしドラニア, hence unless you have that black unit from the last campaign, your likely out of luck.

Cannot repeatedly get perfect clear on Event map 4. The dragon mages require me to simultaneously load off both princess at the same time
I actually meant event map 5, forgot there's the first map for unlocking the event. I needed a pair of princesses to kill both dragon mage fast. Please note that event map 5 does NOT have a wait for it trigger the last rush. Hence you need a plat princess (Lv25 with some affection will do) to kill them quickly or else you will get overwhelmed. Definitely a map that's a full other level of difficulty for me. (Though I can perfect clear it now :/)

EDIT: Don't worry about Rural Gate. It's always been 123 experience.
My apologies, you are correct. I got it confused due to 王都に続く道's 367 exp (with x1.2). FruitSmoothie, apologies as well, been grinding for too long. (5 became a 4, 147 became a 167, etc)

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys are lucky, I have like zero chance to beat 4th map. The only CCd unit is Leanne, and the rest are 30 level or less...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For me, nothing to do with luck, just grind to death and cash.

Below is a screenshot of my 50CC->20 見習い魔術師メーリス and Lv50 Prince (12% buff) Apparently she has enough dmg (497 with prince's buff) to 1hko every fast moving lizard man on the first 3 maps. Definitely great at scratching those hard to reach places. The has something even more awkward with a 408 range (140 range for a bronze mage, hence 3 times more range) definitely love is what the game is all about.

Attachments

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't worry FruitSmoothie for the first girl reward "Miko dragon Echidna" you just need to beat 4 event maps, you don't have to score 3 stars.
And i really hope i am wrong with the phase 2 difficulty; just in case get ready to be swarmed by dragonkin mage and dragonkin king, or maybe something new and terrible (like a dragonkin mage king :p)
Thanks :) Yeah I beat the 3rd map now, once I just gave up on 3 staring it, it became a lot easier just by letting the dragon bosses past. I actually almost managed to kill one though so maybe before this is over I'll be able to.

Now to figure out the 4th map... It sounds really terrible. Err, this was cake... 46/49 was easy. All I have to do is let the last 3 past lol. As much as I hate leaving things on 1-2 stars...well, for now this is fine if it's enough to get one of the rewards.

Last edited:
OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So does the opening event map count as a win towards the four wins, or just the ones that have drops in them?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So does the opening event map count as a win towards the four wins, or just the ones that have drops in them?
Not sure, I beat the 4th map including it and didn't get anything, but it did say that rewards are given afterwards? So I have no clue.

Also there's two new maps open that seem to reward crystals in events/dailies. I can't tell how difficult they are and the wiki has no information on them yet. I'd like to not be the guinea pig with my low team.

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I beat one of the ones open today. You can only have 2 people out at one time. The first wave are Gargs, then goblins, then red Garg, then a slime, and I can't remember the rest. I had one garg get through so only 2 stared it. I should have switched out to a witch, but wasn't thinking. Nothing dropped for me so no idea the items/units you can get.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Youhou red crystals drop maps :)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The second red crystal drop map is pretty hard, I think I need better archers.
Double shot is a god bless on this map though, same with soma-chan's low cost deployment that allows you to immediately reinforce a warlock after first gargoyle wave.

Problem is placement of archers, need to figure out a better way to stop the last wave.

未CCモニカ 好感度40で、「K」配置★3クリア報告が有るとおり、
@FruitSmoothie
Fledgling pirate Monica get to Lv40 with 40% affection points, apparently can solo the second map. Quick, get her to 40 with 50% affection first!

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i solo the second red crystal map with bashira (well i know not everyone got bashira).She is my first plat :)

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, I got really lucky with both my premium, and free base summon:
Platinum Ninja Hina (忍者ヒナ)
Gold Magician Mehlis (見習い魔術師メーリス)

I'm really happy, but now I'm in a real dilemma. Now that Valerie, who has served me all this time, is free to be consumed for the betterment of the kingdom, I have to decide whether I want to use him to class change my platinum Witch Adelle, who is already lvl 50 with 50% affection, or grind up Trainee Magician Mehlis to lvl 50, and class change her with him.

Thankfully, I already have all of the silver units necessary to class change Ninja Hina, so all I need to do for her is grind her to lvl 50, and then get a platinum fairy somehow. I still haven't gotten past Solitary Fight 3 (孤独な戦い3), and the rest of the quests leading up to the ideal platinum fairy drop quest Phalanx 2 (ファランクス2). Solitary Fight 4 has air units, and seems to benefit from having a class-changed witch...

Current party sans reserve units (i.e. Hectors, Graves, Funes, ...):

Ninja Hina seems like someone I should use for the current event, since she already gets the 1.5 damage buff by default. As a Ninja, she has low attack, and defense, but an incredibly fast attack speed that is also ranged. Essentially, she's a melee unit that is incredibly efficient at murdering swarms of unarmoured opponents, but useless against armoured ones. There's a lot of ways she can be used, though she's less versatile than the other ninja unit. The black ninja from a couple events ago had a skill that increases her evasion and lets her proc instant death against non-boss enemies, but Hina just has a skill that increases her attack damage by 1.3 for 30 seconds.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite Soeur
Congratulations! 忍者ヒナ I don't have, but 見習い魔術師メーリス is the best mage to be class changed. The reason is gold class promo is much easier in comparison to plat/black.
Her attack range increase is much more useful than you would think and she really shines once she's an warlock. Alternatively, a CC witch (I have a lv50 silver one as well) is very useful, but not game changing (imo breaking) as 見習い魔術師メーリス

class-changed witch
Actually, I recall 3 star that map with just ソーマちゃん and CC 見習い魔術師メーリス :X

Platinum wise, I got 用兵家ジェローム from 2nd premium gacha, 光の盾ジェリウス from 2nd rare gacha. What I want is a copy of 用兵家ジェローム since 10 cost is a large difference from 11 cost. Haven't gotten it yet, having a bad luck streak lately.
I would have been jealous of your 神速の射手バシラ, but since I have 白百合騎士テティス, I will just smirk. Not that I use her for anything, mind you, since 一角獣騎士クリッサ does whatever she can do better with 1 more deployment cost.

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Btw 白百合騎士テティス didn't appear on bashira HCG but bashira is on all the 白百合騎士テティス HCG :)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw 白百合騎士テティス didn't appear on bashira HCG but bashira is on all the 白百合騎士テティス HCG :)
I know right? (ikr) which is the reason why I am smirking. Not that I would waste affection points on units I don't use.
For me, logic wise: Need to get stronger! > Affection increases strength! > Let's give a lot of affection! > H-scenes ... ? > See it once, smile and pass along! -> Laughs hysterically as 見習い魔術師メーリス broke 500 atk and raped everything nyahahahaha.

Think my priority's a little off considering it's a 18+ game. Oh well, let's aim for 600 atk next. *smile*

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Once you reach phalanx 2 in gift mission all the CG will be yours mouhahahaha :p