Any kind person here who could help with translating these missions pls? <3

mission.jpg

Pauerguido

Reputation score
1. Be respectful to one another.
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

And her tits are so disgusting........

Please please please please.............
No more unit that looks like her -.-

I'm sorry if this offense whoever like her, but..... she is way way way out of my zone.
More like she will be in my horror zone....

Her nipple looks like Pen** i wonder why that didn't get censored*

If I just ignore the tits then it's adorable!

seriously I feel like the artist put in extra effort to make those nipples look gross as hell if it wasn't for that shed be smokin
I see, so this is what being gay is like... You literally get disgusted by boobs.

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There seems to be a new kind of monthly rewarding quest up aegis 1.jpg

You get points as it seems if you have enough points you can open chests, but since I cant read japanese, I have no idea how to score points xD

edit: you get points from spending sacred crystals as it seems

Last edited:

Oscioz

Reputation score
Hi everybody.
I'm a long time player and due to not playin much anymore I'm thinking of selling my account. I'm looking for buyers and advices for the most efficent way to sell it. I'll post the details of my accounts and pictures if anyone is interested.

Account INFO

7689996 gold
Capital of Steel story arc
Sacred Crystals: 764 (420+344 inbox) all NOT purchased, so no time limit to spend them
(just a couple of 4 starred mission and no bonding quests done, so more easy extra sc to gain!)

All Barracks

Fodders:
201 Spirit of Rainbow, 141 Spirit Queen, 139 Spirit of Black, 143 Spirit of Platinum,147 Platinum Armor, 134 Spirit of Gold, 17 Black cost reduction fairy, 35 platinum cost reduction fairy, 42 gold cost reduction fairy and many more fodder units (including 1 Spirit of Time, 4 Happy(2 anniversary), 5 Spirit ì of Minor Blessings, 26 Spirit of Minor Blessings, 5 Fes, 12 Black Armor, 2 Great Spirit of Skill Strengthening)

lots of EXP fairies

Plenty AW orbs

Tons of gold and silver units

Bonding Items:
140 Diamond, 164 Ruby, 109 Crystal, 104 Bouquet
50 Millennium Wine, 105 Choice Sake, 90 Table Wine, 122 Beer
15 Black Rings, 29 Platinum Rings, 18 Gold rings
10 Medals

2636 Rainbow Crystals, 2849 Time Crystals, 2855 Demon Crystals

almost all event units collected, some leveled and ready to use!

Shrine Blacks: Altair (2 copies, 1 2AW), Leone, Wurm (AW), Cornelia (2 copies, 1 2AW), Matsuri, Ibuki, Emelda, Sarah, Rakshasa, Elmira (2 copies, 1 2AW), Teeny, Elyse (3 copies, 1 2AW), Despia, Aisha, Mikoto (2 copies, 1 2AW), Rinne (3 copies, 1 2AW), Miyabi, Machina, Rovinia, Dorothea

Shrine Platinum: Jerome, Julia, Seria (2 copies, 1 AW), Lychnos (2AW), Hanada, Hatsune, D'Arc, Leora, Uzume (2AW), Charlotte (2AW), Inari (2 copies), Izuna, Flamel, Daisy, Katina, Shirley, Racua, Raven, Katsumi, Konoha (2AW), Barbara, Lei-Mei (AW), Ramii, Hu Ximei, Adele, Anelia, Elizabeth, Marius, Aquamarie, Marle, Maple, Supura (AW), Anita, Eva, Ersha, Dolce (AW), Clarice, Loretta, Xiao-Mei, Cenote, Zilva, Wonder Heart, Eris

If you have question please ask
Have a nice day!
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I got few question regarding this game, how the heck do you leveling in this game? I know those plat armor thing give exp but the drop rate on those are so atrocious, and since i still can't do the armor 80 -6 map, is there any sub for that? And also regarding CC thing do i realy need to max level girl/guy first? Because on the wiki said never cc a unit before max leveling it, and that bring back to my first question. And holy crap this game drive me insane when interm of leveling..

neonocturne

Reputation score
I got few question regarding this game, how the heck do you leveling in this game? I know those plat armor thing give exp but the drop rate on those are so atrocious, and since i still can't do the armor 80 -6 map, is there any sub for that? And also regarding CC thing do i realy need to max level girl/guy first? Because on the wiki said never cc a unit before max leveling it, and that bring back to my first question. And holy crap this game drive me insane when interm of leveling..
Sorry I couldn't have helped you earlier, I am just a new member here. But sure, concerning the questions:
1. CC means Class Change. unless you are CC-ing a Silver or less Rarity units, you do max lvl CC. CC'd Silver units are just ingredients for Awakening.
2. Leveling units in this game is hard and slow, which is why their events are always long and windy. They are designed to give even the newest player enough time to achieve all possible rewards if they deploy optimized amount of in-game resources. Other than using Platinum Knight as the core unit for leveling up, you might use Copper Rarity unit as ingredients for leveling up, they are staple supplements till lvl50. Once you reach Chapter 6, that would be easier for you to level most units to lvl50 with the Copper units.
3. If you are at low player level, spend 3 Crystals for 20 days gold bonus and farm a 20 Stamina stage in Chapter 2 to maximize gold gain and level up player level at steady rate. Once you rack up those gold, you will find it easier to level up beyond lvl50.

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn this game is hard for a returning player... <.<
Been so long, i lost 5 mins to bloody "lock" a unit lol (the UI is atrocius, and i dont read moonrunes)
Anyone still playing...? A discord link would be helpful, forum threads are dead (not only here)

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone help me and translate these missions pls?
trial and error doesnt take me far unfortunatly

edit: doesn't matter anymore, since dmm games just blocked me from playing it anyway, since I am not from their region xD

Attachments

Last edited: