What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I don't know if it is a bug but I rolled a Gacha for 2000 gold and got Heay Armor Gillius (Plat) on the Nutaku version somebody can confirm something like this happens or was it just a stroke of luck for me.:confused:
Yes, there are small chance of getting gold/platinum/black rarity from 2000 gold gatcha.

I believe everyone in here got at least one black from 2000g gatcha.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, there are small chance of getting gold/platinum/black rarity from 2000 gold gatcha.

Everyone!? I better check my inventory for the black-rarity unit I somehow got from the 2k gacha but never found. ;)

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hahahhaha not quite. My best was a single gold from 2k and a black (quite useless) from sp.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only black unit i have is nagi and thats from event :(
Right now she on aw 65 / and i have tons of black fairy left now looking for next victim to be *force feed* fairy.

This make me want to lvl my Liana CR-0 / 1/5skill these fairy kinda stuck there alot from the collection event + maybe from daily in future once all these farming time stop...

Q: Should really lvl this non upgraded stat liana and pray there will be liana event somewhere in future ?>.<

@Anelai
The ore drop rate seriusly anoyed me i end up only 15 ore again and 4 ore tll 1500...
Since i'm about to sleep since without any choice another SC spended -.-

tomylee001001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

these event and maintenance times are UC+9 time zone right.i still need 5 more run to get my goal of 700 and i need 2-3 hour for my charisma.

And finaly i will get(hopfuly) some good gold units with my not high lvl team.
i'm looking forward to my first gold rush.

btw i wanted to ask this for a while is black Princess Olivier is good for a black.i get this as my first roll of the game.

Ps:i coudnt join the last gold rush because i didnt know how to open the all age version of the game and didnt know what i need to do for posting here

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
Considering that Karma's and Anya's events have been revived before, then it is likely for Liana's event to be revived. The only question is when and that is a question no one is able to answer since it's up to the developers to make the decision. It's going to be a long time before her event is going to be revived.

Since you will be getting Serra and should be raising her, think about her as an option first before considering Liana. Having two good healers, Iris and Sedis, should be enough unless you really need Liana's skill. Serra should also be more versatile and should be used more frequently because of her lower cost and she's a melee unit with good stats.

Despite my suggestion for requiring Liana in the AW Skill Fairy mission, you can think about using Serra instead as long as you have two other AW healers. With proper positioning, you can have Serra heal the unit fighting Aisha and then have another healer heal Serra. This should cover the portion of the mission and should help you defeat Aisha.

I was originally going to recommend to you to raise Liana as a third healer to serve as a backup, but Serra is more likely to see more frequent use by you. It's better to raise a unit you are really sure you will use, than to raise a unit you are unsure about. If you ever do reach a point where you have too many resources, then raise Liana from time to time. Her utility is still nice and you'll never know when she will be useful over your other healers. The previous subjugation event has taught me to consider more options. I have used Ether one time and she helped me get those three sacred crystals. Time to repay her by using her as AW food for Serra. :D

Edit:

This should give you an idea of what you might need.

Last edited:

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

When thinking about it, we get a new map every day until there's 7 maps but the gold rush itself only lasts a week doesn't it? It sounds like there's going to be quite a small timeframe to farm whatever map comes last.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When thinking about it, we get a new map every day until there's 7 maps but the gold rush itself only lasts a week doesn't it? It sounds like there's going to be quite a small timeframe to farm whatever map comes last.
If I'm not drunk, it is actually the other way around. The event starts today around 3pm (tokyo time) and then a second map is added tomorrow (friday in japan).

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everyone!? I better check my inventory for the black-rarity unit I somehow got from the 2k gacha but never found. ;)
Omg where is my Black? I have to find it! @@

my highest from free gacha is gold, after one year of playing. My highest one from sp is also gold, 3 total I think. I've got one black from premium and that's all.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well Petite already told you all u need to know but my opinion differs in 1 point. While it is true tailoring a perfect strategy using shamans to replace healers is hard, they are usually a safety net on blind runs. The trick is using them instead of witches (if cost allows), so if a big enemy or a nasty mage appears out of nowhere, u can press the panic button and let your team survive.
That's what I was thinking as well - was thinking of replacing one of my silver witches with her (if I can get enough copies to make her reasonable cost that is :3) Also recall some situations where I had to retreat a witch on some maps (or replace with healer) - with a shaman instead that would could've been avoided probably :)

*Checks roster*... nope, no black from 2k gatcha yet - looks like it's everyone except me then :rolleyes:

Also finished with 1500 mithril ores at last.

I only have max 15 stamina (rank 154), but only had to spend 35 crystals total for this event (from predicted 41+) thanks to 80/9 map being generous with ore drops :D

In case anyone is interested, here's data I collected for 80/9 map:

Runs: 83 (not using Gold Thief Leda)

#Ores/Run:
20: 36 (43.37%)
15: 36 (43.37%)
10: 9 (10.84%)
5: 2 (2.41%)

Avg: 16.39 ores/run

Platinum Armor: 14 (16.87%)
Fudou: 6 (7.2%)
Sake: (didn't keep track, but pretty much dropped almost every run)

The weird part was that 8 of the 14 plat armors dropped during the first 20 or so runs during first half of event (I remember keeping like a ~30% drop rate during first half). Then I got a no-plat-armor streak for something like 30 or so runs when 2nd half started, followed by one every several runs - as though someone flipped a switch and killed plat armor drop rate during 2nd half of event (or I simply used up all my luck during first half).

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys don't make plans about farming some of these plats. They are really, really A TRAP!

During new year gold rush I did the same. I really wanted Yurina having no dark knights, wasted like 5 SC to farm her, got none and just after it - Elva event. And just during it - Cornelia. These girls appears only when you don't need them. As someone mentioned before: Corinne will be usefull as one copy and Ricca is ALWAYS awesome. That's everything you should focus on (and of course on golds). If you get some platinums out of it - cool. Just don't waste resources...

EDIT:
WTF! I've been doing magic crystals daily using this tactics without any troubles: and just now I failed it two times in a row because Sandra died. They changed something? Buffed the map? Whats goin on ._.

I am using CC70 Sedis, AW58 Iris, CC62 Nagi, AW47 Spica, AW65 Claire, and 56 Sandra. All 100% affection. Nothing changed since 2 weeks ago (except Nagi, she was lower lvl) WTF. Petite did you seen any complains?

EDIT2:

WTF! Ppl were doing it with even lower stats! and this time I've got killed even with Sedis/Iris skills up. >_< I am angry.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys don't make plans about farming some of these plats. They are really, really A TRAP!

EDIT:
WTF! I've been doing magic crystals daily using this tactics without any troubles: and just now I failed it two times in a row because Sandra died. They changed something? Buffed the map? Whats goin on ._.

I am using CC70 Sedis, AW58 Iris, CC62 Nagi, AW47 Spica, AW65 Claire, and 56 Sandra. All 100% affection. Nothing changed since 2 weeks ago (except Nagi, she was lower lvl) WTF. Petite did you seen any complains?
Lol, I agree with the trap thing. Think of them as an eventual bonus, any farming beyond 1 unit for collection/variety is just non-sense XD

That can totally happen, higher hp or atk on Nagi can change the healing order and mess everything up. But, why don't u simply deploy Sandra on the left-most spot and then use a cheap silver healer below her? It is a lot safer and less stressful :p

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been doing this map since the very moment it was introduced (farming started just one hour after) without no problems. every of my characters survived easily and killed everything there.
TOTOToday I just did it twice and twice I failed because Sandra died. Since my characters didn't get any skill decreases (I even lvled someof them) i don't understand what happend. The knly explanation - something changed..... I am using same group since the beggining and I don't have a thief to boost my enemies.
according to informations and experience I've got with this map: this failure shouldn't happen. Not even once.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

God damn it Aigis does not like me trying desperately to farm up to 1100 in the last few minutes. Got 2 13 Crystal drops from 90/12 just now, burning way too much SC for my liking, but -4 cost.

Edit: Mistakes were made, regret is left. Welp, time's out, only just managed to hit 1000. Dun fucked up, and ended up spending something like 30+ SCs for that shitty result. Only 1 Rainbow Fairy on top of that. And a 6 Magic Crystal run of Dailies to end this off, fantastic...

In case anyone is interested, here's data I collected for 80/9 map:

Runs: 83 (not using Gold Thief Leda)

#Ores/Run:
20: 36 (43.37%)
15: 36 (43.37%)
10: 9 (10.84%)
5: 2 (2.41%)

Avg: 16.39 ores/run
Damn... Definitely should have ran 80/9 over 90/12 then...

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers for Event:
-Sacred Crystal Present Log-in Bonus from 26th~30th (5).
-Gold+ Female Unit 3x Synthesis Bonus Until July 2nd.
+Excluding Event Units (Anyone that Can't be Summoned).

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ughhh why can't it be male units.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Strange I only saw less than 23 ores from 90/12 like once at the very end maybe they hit that drop rate reduce button or something? last minute farming = ass especially when you have to use crystals on charisma too.

but finally a fking synthesis event after like almost a year now So many units I need to feed thats built up there's probably no way I'll have time for them all they need to do these more often

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geez, these sound fake, but I would want the first one if it were real.

Lian's AW Skill:
Awakening Formation (All deployed units' CT immediately reduced to 0.)

Leone's AW Skill:
Comet Shot (x seconds; attack yx; become 0-block while skill is in effect.)

Whoever thought up Lian's skill must be Japanese Tieskey; all it would take is 2 Lians to break the game.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And then Aisha is becoming even more OP unit with lian as support....
+ there alot of unit with skill dependand specialy after skill aw introduce soo much broken 1

Petite let's suggest a map where you must not kill some enemy / or lets say npc running in the map :p if killed it reduce your HP (hearth) hence failed 3 star (or even failed mission)

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That sounds like Mithril Golem, which you aren't supposed to be able to kill, unless you are whaling or something.