What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

They did that with the friendly dragonewts and white goblins. They were simply your allies.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What i'm trying to say its like the golem where you not suppose to atk them, while they are atk-able.
This will make those big range or big aoe skill need 2nd though before to be used :p hence why u can't use those skill carelessly ( or large range atk-er).
But instead of getting counter, it directly lose ur life if you killed them :p / since golem you can just withdraw the unit before that rocket punch reach you

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What a fun idea, have like one small fast moving unit you aren't supposed to kill. And when you hit it your unit dies

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[hook=event]Maintenance Update On June 25th:[/hook]
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Priest Warrior and the Giant Mithril Soldier" Ends.
-1,500,000 Registered User Celebration "Gold Rush! VII" Begins
+From June 25th at 15:00 until July 2nd at 10:00.
+One New Map Added Every Day at 0:00 (Total: 7).
+Get All Drops to Obtain Gold Unit as a Completion Reward.
+Gold Mage Armour Raichi Added as Completion Reward on 28th (Sunday) at 0:00.
-Subjugation Mission "Awoken Subterranean Dragon Clan" (目覚めし地底の竜群) Begins.
Special:
-Sacred Crystal Present Log-in Bonus from 26th~30th (Total Crystals: 5).
-Gold+ Female Unit 3x EXP Synthesis Bonus Until July 2nd.
+Excluding Event Units (Anyone that Cannot be Summoned).
-Premium Summoning Chance-up for Gold and Platinum Female Units.
Trading Post:
-Viera and Hien Replaced on July 2nd at 10:00
Other:
-Bow Rider Chief, Machinist, and High Alchemist AW Added.
+Sunday AW Orb: Moonlight Bow Rider God-tier (覚醒の宝珠 : 月影の弓騎兵 神級)
-Staff Tactician (Rear) Skill AW Added.
-Black Bow Rider Leone Skill AW Added.
Apology:
-1 Crystal for Users Registered before June 25th for bugs involving certain units.

Bow Rider Chief Awakening:
Class: Bow Rider Elite (Full Cost Recovery Upon Retreat; Same as Before)
Mat: Archer, Archer, Valkyrie

Platinum Daisy:
AW Ability: Pursuit (20% chance of skipping idle frames between attacks.)

Black Leone:
AW Ability: Cavalry-type Cost -2 (Bow Rider; Valkyrie, Pegasus Rider; Dragon Rider) if Leone is a Team Member.

Machinist Awakening:
Class: Super Electric Machinist (Same as Before)
Mat: Heavy Armour, Monk, Pirate

Platinum Ricca:
AW Ability: 20% chance of 1.5x attack per strike.

High Alchemist Awakening:
Class: Master Alchemist (+20 Range; Same as Before)
Mat: Priest Warrior, Mage, Gunner

Platinum Charles:
AW Ability: Miracle Diet (Self: HP -20%, but Cost -4)

Platinum Corinne:
AW Ability: Range +10

Gold Mage Armour Raichi:
Skill: Fireball (Same as Jessica)
AW Ability: HP-up (Same as Tamamo)
AW80 Stats: HP: 2397; Attack: 393; Defence: 510

Priest Warrior and Giant Mithril Soldier Unit:
Platinum Priest Warrior Serra
Skill: Heal Wind 1/10 (0 seconds; attack 1.1x; range 1.0x; recovers HP of all allies within range; WT: 19.5; CT: 39)
10/10 (0 seconds; attack 1.4x; range 1.2x recovers HP of all allies within range; WT: 15; CT: 30)
AW Ability: Mithril Arms (10% chance of the following: Attack & Recovery 1.5x; Nullification of Enemy Attack.)
Affection Bonus: Attack and Defence (+84; +84)
CC70 Stats: HP: 1688; AT: 246; DF: 301
AW90 Stats: HP: 2069; AT: 293; DF: 376

Emergency Mission "Gold Rush VII":
-After 3-star Clear, Platinum Unit added to map (not cecessary for Gold Completion reward).
-Platinum Unit drop 3x if Black Shaman Kikyou is a team member (2x for Black Front Tactician Matsuri).
+Kikyou and Matsuri bonuses do not stack.

Healers' Training (30/2) (癒し手たちの修練):
Silver Archer Loren (), Bouquet (x2), Black Fairy (), Completion: Gold Healer Fedora
3-star Plat Drop: Platinum Shaman Shiho; Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Healers.
Story:

(beginning)
Roberto: "Yossha! I'll keeping focusing my attention like I am!"
Iris: "This presence..."
(goblin appears)
Monster: "Gyagyagyah...!"
Roberto: "Cheh, don't interrupt our training, monster. Sorry, but I'm not letting you through to the temple up ahead."
Iris: "But... We're healers, so fighting is..."
Roberto: "Damnit... but we gotta do something..."
Anna: "Prince, over there!"
Anna: "Is everyone safe? Prince, prepare for emergency battle!"
Anna: "We're making a sudden deployment due to the temple being attacked, so our ally healers won't arrive here any time soon."
Roberto: "...! If it's recovery you need, then leave it to us! However, concentrate on your fighting, and don't slack off!"
Anna: "That would be helpful...! Please heal us."
(end)
Anna: "We somehow managed to repel the monsters. Healers, thank you very much."
Iris: "No, we didn't do that much! This is merely the result of our role..."
Roberto: (... Merely my role...)
Roberto: (My role is a healer. But I used to be a soldier. I have muscles from fighting on the front lines...)
Roberto: "I see...! I'm..."

Road to Master Archer (30/2) (名射手への道):
Silver Ninja Kagerou (), Silver Fairy (x2), Platinum Armour (), Completion: Gold Archer Strey
3-star Plat Drop: ; Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Melee Units.
Story:

(beginning)
Strey: "... Yes. Right in the middle."
Nanaly: "This is our 30th consecutive draw."
Anna: "Ah, Prince. Look over there. They're working diligently in their training, aren't they?"
Strey: "But I can't shoot as many at once like you."
Nanaly: "You're sensitive to presences, so you can detect the enemy sooner than I can. You should make use of your own unique talents rather than mimic, me..."
Strey: "That's... ... Oh!!"
Nanaly: "This presence..."
Anna: "Prince, it looks like monsters have shown up! Prepare for emergency battle."
Anna: "However, I cannot see any place to deploy melee units here. It's only possible to deploy ranged units."
(end)
Anna: "It looks like the enemy has retreated."
Nanaly: "... As I thought, you detected the monsters' presence sooner than I did. 1 second, even a 10th of that is enough to influence whether a battle is won or lost."
Nanaly: "It's proof that the training is doing you good. You're certainly becoming stronger."
Strey: "... Thank you. I'll try to make more use of this talent."
Nanaly: "Me too, I must brush up on my consecutive shot technique."

Fervent Training of Flame (30/2) (炎の熱血修行):
Silver Heavy Lean (), Bronze Soldier Atra (x2), Magic Crystal III (), Completion: Gold Mage Mehlis
3-star Plat Drop: Platinum Alchemist Corinne; Gimmick: HP Degeneration (Great).
Story:

(beginning)
Mehlis: "I, I won't lose no matter who my opponent may be!"
Anna: "...! Prince, someone is being attacked by monsters over there! Are you two all right?"
Mehlis: "Eh, no, this is part of the training..."
Farne: "Yes, but to be honest, you and the monsters showing up was unexpected."
Farne: "Sorry, but will you lend us a hand?"
(Grania and her posse appear)
Grania: "I didn't expect the monsters to come out... Should we stop those girls' training?"
Barbastraff: "Foh, foh. True power can only be demonstrated during unforeseen events. Isn't this a great opportunity?"
Cyrus: "Besides, since the Prince is here, there won't be any problems."
Barbastraff: "Now then, will you be able to endure our magic as the intense heat saps away at your bodily strength in this land?"
(end)
Mehlis: "Haa~... Finally over~. Training in this kind of heat... Ah~Geez, my robes are soaked in sweat!"
Farne: "For me, who controls flames, there's many things to be garnered by training here."
Farne: "The monsters coming out was unexpected. I, I wish to give you all my thanks for the time being."

United Battle Line (30/2) (共闘戦線):
Silver Mage Valery (), Magic Crystal (x2), Diamond (), Completion: Gold Mage Armour Raichi
3-star Plat Drop: Platinum Puppeteer Ricca; Gimmick: Can Only Deploy Elves or Dwarves.
Story:

(beginning)
Dark Elf: "Fuhaha... The Fairy Country will also end with this. Prepare yourselves...!"
Olivia: "We won't surrender to you invaders. Besides, we now have allies who inspire confidence in us."
Dorothy: "That's right! Everyone's working to build a world filled with smiles."
Dorothy: "Elves and dwarves have decided to join forces and fight the monsters together as fairy kindred! Right? Raichi!"
Raichi: "Yep! Olivia-san, I just joined, but I'll also help your cause."
Raichi: "We know you were making an effect to remove the walls separating you from us dwarves. As fairy kindred, let's work together and achieve victory!"
Pupuru: "Well said. let us join all of our strength, and beat those dark elves black and blue!"
Dark Elf: "Remove the walls? Do you really think such a ridiculous assertion will pass in this day and age?"
Dark Elf: "In this age, the only thing needed is power. Power is absolute justice. I'll teach you meaning of it by using you as an example."
Dark Elf: "Monsters, attack!!"
Olivia: "The elf and dwarf warriors in that Prince-sama's army will also join us in battle."
Olivia: "Everyone, please cooperate for the sake of protecting the Fairy Country."
(end)
Olivia: "We were able to emerge victorious. Everyone, thank you very much."
Dorothy: "I, I didn't... do that much."
Raichi: "Your words are more than I deserve...!"
Pupuru: "Olivia. You have polished your abilities as an elven princess, I see."
Olivia: "No, not at all."
Olivia: "There's still so much for me to learn. As an elven princess, I'll continue in my efforts to spread the Fairy Country's blessing even to the dwarves."
Olivia: "And then someday, I'll put an end to our history of fighting with those dark elves..."

Assassination Recommended (30/2) (暗殺のススメ):
Silver Angel Niel (), Silver Fairy (x2), Black Fairy (), Completion: Gold Rogue Betty
3-star Plat Drop: Platinum Angel Chloe; Gimmick: N/A.
Story:

(beginning)
Betty: "Are angels really sleeping in here?"
Berna: "Dunno. But if their hidden abilities are the same as the rumours suggest, then they'll be perfect for training."
Cypria: "What in the world are these angels?"
Anna: "I also don't know the details, but they're supposedly angels that received orders to harm humans from the gods. However, I can't believe they're sleeping in here..."
Berna: "... This killing intent. Whoever is approaching our way is hostile. Get ready!"
(angels appear)
Cypria: "Those angels... If the rumours are true, aren't they supposed to be able to regenerate their health...?"
Berna: "I guess. However, that's nothing we rogues can't handle. Prince, please give the order when you want us to use our skills, OK?"
Angel: "..."
Angel "Magic... power... that voice... hear..."
Angel: "Please... re... lease... us..."
(Sophie appears)
Berna: "That angel... I feel a healing power unlike the other angels. If that thing's here, then it will also recover the health of the other angels."
(end)
Anna: "The angels were being controlled...? They said they heard a voice..."
Cypria: "What's wrong?"
Anna: "Ah, no. It's nothing."
Betty: "The battle this time was kinda, you know...?"
Berna: "Ah, I think I understand. I felt as if I was getting a knack at piercing the enemies' vitals. I felt like I was using less wasteful motions."
Berna: "You too, Prince. Thanks for helping us out."

Princesses' Beach Opening (30/2) (姫達の海開き):
Silver Samurai Sanosuke (), Beer (x2), Millennium Wine (), Completion: Gold Samurai Kojuurou
3-star Plat Drop: Platinum Bandit Rorone; Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Male Units.
Story:

(beginning)
Lilia: "Here you can enjoy the sparkling ocean, delicious food, and sake on what the locals call the 'Island of Fortune'."
Sherry: "This summer, let's enjoy our first day at the beach to the fullest on this island."
Bandit: "... Oh? Hey, hey. You, the lad over there accompanied by all dem cute ladies. Are ya taking a vacation in this kind of place?"
Bandit: "Ye better go back before ye get hurt."
Bandit: "Besides, this here's the island where us fighting men store our fine sake."
Bandit: "This is no place for women, who know nothing of battle, or a scrawny young whelp from a well-to-do family like yerself."
Themis: "I won't approve of such a thing!"
Bandit: "This is why well-bred folk're so annoying. If words won't get into yer noggin', then we'll send ya away through force! All o' ye mangy curs, after 'em!!"
Anna: "... Women who know nothing of battle? Much more, calling the Prince scrawny...?"
Anna: "Prince, please leave this to us on the 'women's side'. We'll chase away these men who think they're better than they really are...!!"
(end)
Bandit: "Hiiiii...!! I, I can't believe there's such strong goddamned women...!!"
Themis: "Goddamned women?"
Bandit: "N, nooooo! I meant such strong and beautiful people...!"
Sherry: "Don't look down on us. Geez..."
Lilia: "You men, don't talk of such lonely things; let us enjoy our first day at the beach on this island with everyone, OK?"
Bandit: "Y, yes! Th, thanks for yer kindness! Hey, ya mongrels!! Bring out all the food and drink!!"
Anna: "... Prince. While there were some set-backs, summer has only just begun. Let us also enjoy ourselves."

Cavalry's Role (30/2) (騎兵の役目):
Silver Valkyrie Elaine (), Bouquet (x2), Platinum Armour (), Completion: Kingdom's Goalie Carrie
3-star Plat Drop: Platinum Valkyrie Emilia; Gimmick: Cost Won't Regenerate.
Story:

(beginning)
Carrie: "Haa... Haa... 'Unity of rider and horse' is the secret of a cavalryman. I have much to learn before I embody it... I must strengthen my body along with my horse!"
Ridy: "But Carrie-san, your horse had you under its hoof in the past..."
Carrie: "Th, that's why I'm training in order to stop that from happening!"
Carrie: "We Valkyries lead the charge on the battlefield to make it easier to deploy our allies through the enemies we defeat."
Ridy: "Indeed, when Valkyries defeat enemies, it raises the soldiers' morale."
Anna: "That's... Carrie-san and Ridy-san!"
Carrie: "Anna-san! Why are you and the Prince here...?"
Anna: "Just a moment ago, we heard that monsters appeared somewhere around this area, so we rushed here...!!"
Anna: "It looks like it's true. Prince, we weren't able to finish preparations due to the sudden sortie, so the deployment cost won't recover over time."
Anna: "I recommend leaving the required sortie cost recovery for deployment to Carrie-san and the other Valkyries."
Carrie: "You can count on me! I know it's sudden, but please watch how a Valkyrie fights, Ridy-san."
(end)
Carrie: "Prince, good work."
Ridy: "... Me too, I'll try to become a splendid rider that gives morale to the soldiers behind me like Carrie-san!"
Carrie: "The way that Pegasus Riders fight on the battlefield while flapping their wings is brilliant, so I shall continue my training to become more like that!"
Carrie: "First, stand out on the battlefield... Boldly! How you introduce yourself is also important!"
Carrie: "Ahh—, Ah—... I'm...!!"
Ridy: "No... Umm... Please teach me how to fight..."

Subjugation Mission "Awoken Subterranean Dragon Clan":
-Event Lasts Until July 23rd.
-Cost Won't Regenerate (Bring Valkyries and Reinforcement Soldiers).

Introduction:
Erenia: "My name is Erenia. Prince, I have heard tales of your bravery."
Erenia: "Long ago, there was a was race called 'dragonewts' they say fought as monster troops during the Millennium War."
Erenia: "Their entire bodies are covered in thick scales, and they possess uncommon strength. Furthermore, they say the long-lived dragonewts are highly intelligent."
Erenia: "I heard that one clan of dragonewts that hid themselves deep beneath the earth long ago responded to the monsters' revival, and were plotting an invasion to the upper world, but then gave up and are now co-existing peacefully with humans."
Erenia: "However, unlike the earlier clan that turned moderate, I received word that the seal was released on another clan of dragonewts led by the 'Dark Elder' who had been sealed during the Millennium War for his brutal cruelty."
Erenia: "I fear the seal was released in accordance with the monsters' increase in activity..."
Erenia: "Unlike the moderate dragonewts, 'Black Elder' is from a clan of dragonewts who enjoy conflict, so it's impossible to settle the matter by reasoning with them. In other words, we have no choice but to fight."
Erenia: "That's where my request comes in... There's a village where many humans live above the revived dragonewts invasion route."
Erenia: "Considering the enemies' forces, I regret to say this, but it's not possible to stop them with just the power of the dragon knighthood I belong to..."
Erenia: "We built a base at the entrance of the cavern where the dragonewts had been sealed. How about it, Prince? Do you care to stop the dragonewts led by the 'Black Elder' at that base for the sake of the people living in the village?"
Erenia: "..."
Erenia: "I'm relieved... so you will fight them. As expected of the kind-hearted Prince... *cough* *cough*"
Erenia: "At least you're famous for being a good-natured prince! I'm reassured. I'll lead you to the base."
Erenia: "The battle this time will be a 'Great Subjugation Mission' where the goal is to just defeat the enemy."
Erenia: "Great Subjugation Missions are different from regular missions in several ways, so please pay attention."
Erenia: "First, the goal of a Great Subjugation Mission is to 'defeat the enemy', nothing more."
Erenia: "Defeating the enemy is much more important than preventing casualties on our side."
Erenia: "You'll clear the mission even if your life reaches zero, and the number of enemies you defeated will be tallied in the results."
Erenia: "Please focus on defeating as many monsters as possible without fear of being wounded."
Erenai: "This time, your deployment cost won't regenerate over time."
Erenia: "So, don't forget to include those with the skill 'Reinforcement' or Valkyries in your team."
Erenia: "Finally, even if you defeat the enemy, you won't receive any EXP, gold, or drops, so keep this point in mind."
Erenia: "Now then, Prince, let's begin the 'Great Subjugation Mission'."

Single Map Rewards:
100: Silver Mage Pales
300: Spirit Queen (Joker Fairy)
400: Platinum Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Platinum Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Platinum Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Platinum Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Beginner-tier (15) (目覚めし地底の竜群 初級): 100
High-tier (30) (目覚めし地底の竜群 上級): 300
Extreme-tier (35) (目覚めし地底の竜群 極級): 400
God-tier (40) (目覚めし地底の竜群 神級): 500

Revival Mission "Tactician's Successor":
-Sat-Sun Revival for 8 days From June 6th (Sat) to June 28th (Sun).
-Platinum Rear Tactician Lian.
+Class: Rear Tactician (Skill CT of all units decreased by 10%/20%/30% if Lian is Pre-CC/Post-CC/AW immediately upon deployment, and gone if Lian is retreated.)
+Skill: 5/5 (20 seconds; Defence of all Units 1.2x)
+AW Ability: Team Defence 1.05x if Lian is a Team Member.
-Trading Post: 150 (First Copy); 100 (If Already Have Lian).
+2x Cost Reduction Synthesis Bonus (100%, 100%, 50%, 50%, and 50%).

Maps:
Encounter (30/1) (遭遇):
Revival Crystal (), Bouquet (50), Bronze Fairy ()
Story:
(beginning)
Lian: "I finally made it to the village... Thanks to father, I, Lian, was able to narrowly escape."
Monster: "Found her! You, king calls!"
Lian: "I spoken too soon..."
(end)
Anna: "Prince, the traveller that was being attacked by the monsters has requested a meeting with you."

Lian Introduction:
Lian: "Greetings. I'm Lian."
Lian: "I have traveled to this country with my father seeking the Prince's strength."
Lian: "My father studied strategy and the art of war, and has served as a longtime tactician in what was once our homeland, may they rest in peace."
Lian: "Though he's close to the age of retirement, his unending research in military strategy is certain to be of use to the Prince..."
Lian: "However, my father was attacked by monsters many days ago and lost his life, I was the only one who survived."
Lian: "I doubt someone as inexperienced as me would be of use to the Prince. Even though I would've risked my life for him, I must abide by my father's wishes..."
Lian: "My humblest apologies."
Lian: "However, what I'm worried about is the 'strategy scrolls' with my father's writing that were taken by the monsters..."
Lian: "I don't think his writing will have any value to the monsters, but they're an important keepsake of my father..."
Lian: "I was wondering if it would be possible for you to take them back somehow."
Lian: "Moreover, the monsters that took the strategy scrolls appear to have 'revival crystals'.
Lian: "If you hand the 'revival crystals' to me, It may be possible for me to use their power so I can inherit my father's strategy and serve you as a tactician."

Feint (35/2) (陽動):
Revival Crystal (x2), Bouquet (70), Silver Fairy ()
Story:
(beginning)
Soldier: "A band of monsters are drawing near!"
Anna: "Prince, prepare to engage them!"
Anna: "By the way, it looks like the monsters that took the strategy scrolls are plotting something."
Anna: "Is it possible that they've been studying battle tactics?"
Lian: "The movements of those monsters being commanded... I have a bad feeling."

Ambush (40/4) (伏兵):
Revival Crystal II (x3), Magic Crystal II (70), Gold Fairy ()
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "The enemy's detached force has infiltrated the village."
Anna: "We must hurry and repel the enemy at once!"
Lian: "Prince, haste is taboo. They may be hiding in ambush."
Lian: "It's important for you to allow your soldiers to conserve their strength in order to conform to any contingencies. Be careful."

Castle Siege (60/6) (攻城):
Revival Crystal III (x3), Silver Samurai Sanosuke (), Platinum Fairy ()
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "The monsters' movements this time look unusual."
Lian: "It looks like they have an excellent commander. There will be many casualties if you fight them without purpose... Let's repel them at the fort."

War of Attrition (40/4) (消耗戦):
Revival Crystal II (x4), Beer (60x2), Gold Fairy ()
Story:
(beginning)
Lian: "It looks like the enemy is going to attack with sheer numbers. It seems there's also many enemies flying in the sky. Please be careful."
(end)
Lian: "Making such a large army fall back... remarkable. The enemy has begun to retreat. Prepare to pursue them."

Manoeuvre Warfare (60/5) (機動戦):
Revival Crystal II (x3), Silver Heavy Armour Bernard (10), Gold Fairy ()
Story:
(beginning)
Lian: "It appears the enemy arranged a force with high mobility. Though they're very fast, you have no reason to fear them if you can read their invasion routes."

Ranged Battle (60/6) (遠戦):
Revival Crystal III (x3), Wine (80), Crystal (80), Platinum Fairy ()
Story:
(beginning)
Lian: "It appears the enemy arranged a force with ranged weapons. Let's respond with our own ranged units and attract the enemies' attention with our heavily armoured troops."

Total War Extreme-tier (60/8) (総力戦 極級:
Revival Crystal III (x4), High-Quality Sake (100), Silver Archer Loren (12), Black Fairy ()
Story:
(beginning)
Lian: "This looks like the enemies' base. The master of the monsters that took the strategy scrolls may appear."
(end)
Lian: "The monster earlier... that was the monster who attacked me and my father."
Lian: "Not only were we able to take back the strategy scrolls, it was possible to avenge my father..."
Lian: "Further, I'll study the scrolls and succeed my father, and someday serve the Prince as a tactician."
Lian: "Now then, I look forward to the day we can meet again."

Divine Intervention of the Goddess:
(Rank Over 51; 31-50; -30; -10)
-Physical Damage Decreased 40% (10; 5; 3; Free)
-Magical Damage Decreased 40% (10; 5; 3; Free)
-All Unit Deployment Cost -2 (10; 5; 3; Free)
-Heavy Armour, and Priest Warrior Attack Multiplied by 1.7 (7; 3; 2; Free)
-Pirate Attack Multiplied by 1.7 (7; 3; 2; Free)
-Dragon Shaman, Healer, and Feng-shui User-type Healing Multiplied by 1.7 (5; 2; 1; Free)
-Attack Multiplied by 1.7 and Cost Decreased by 1/2

Premium Summoning:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Platinum: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Gold and Platinum Female Unit Chance-up.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently, they nerfed the noddle bowl :/

It's quite difficult to use Uzume's skill a 2nd time (37+15+75) outside of subjugation missions.

Joke:
Setup: 4th Gold from 2k gacha over my 1.5 years of playing.
Punch Line: 3 of them are Claire.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ricca why you did this to me and need HA to AW :( I have none of them :( why oh why.

Synthesis: while I am happy it is finally here.... I should have waited a week longer to eat my girls :/

Please dear aegis, give HA drops on at least one gold rush map. Please please please !

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

500 on the second attempt. Magic Resist on a lot of my units helps a lot. The Black Elder Dragon Mage hurts since he can hit multiple units in his range and Lucille slowly dies to it with only Sedis healing her. I can't put another healer within range without them taking damage and I have to rely on Liana's AW skill for some regeneration. I need to find better unit positioning for when I want to farm 10k kills.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

5 runs. One drop of Shiho, nothing else but Bouquet.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gold Mage Armour Raichi Spoilers:

AW80 Stats:
HP:2397
Attack:393
Defence:510

EDIT:
Serra's illustrator is indeed like everyone expected.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking for Ricca AW picture spoiler.... Claire synthesis min cost and skill up: failed :(

I am 3700 exp close to lvl 189, I have to wait for my charisma to recovery...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1st gold rush map shiho + fedora.......
I'm saving my stm for 2nd day gold rush, since i don't want both of these unit (well honestly i want for aw fodder, but need to manage my stm use.... the 1st time gold rush experience told me to learn from past mistake)

On another note i like the idea of how Serra priest warrior become quite all arounder can atk / tank / heal + 5 xtra MR (since the skill is 1 shoot she will atk more unlike other priest warrior type which skill force them to heal while blocking)
Her aw ability too increase chance to heal / atk and nulify dmg :D felt really like all arounder class (too bad priest warrior low atk though, might be more on heal / tank side)
Edit: do i demand too much on average atk ? i felt that platinum melee need at least 500+ atk on CC70, to be considered as high atk-er (aspd about 1 hit / sec *since some unit slower atk*)

Last edited:

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yay black fairies. Not too interested in the plat on the first map. Guess I'll place my hopes on the second map.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

got Shiho on the first appearance good luck.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

All the recent class awakenings are pretty meh. Original AWs gave units interesting specializations, like bonus damage to armored units on bandits. All recent AWs is only 'more stats'.

- Bow rider - why no bonus damage to fliers?
- Ricca - so much anticipation and only a sucky random proc DPS increase.
- Alchemists - at least they get the much needed range increase. Corinne now has the same range as lord witches. Charles AW ability name conjugated with it's effect made me laugh.

---

Wanted to stop at 1100 mithril fragments, but after so many people said they went to 1500 I decided to do so too. Hope her skill aw is worth it.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question: any of these gold rush platinum unit ever appear in revival that use revival crystal ? (including the past gold rush platinum as well)
If yes maybe i should get at least 1 copy so cheaper duplicate cost.
If no, ok might as well not farm them. it will hurt my storeage space :p

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're expecting too much out of Aigis!

Ricca was already a good unit. No reason for them to make an event unit broken when they can release a premium unit of the same class with an even better ability. Gotta lure and tempt those Princes in and make them spend Sacred Crystals. It's all part of their plan. ;)

At least the Alchemist awakening fixes their inherent problem. I would really consider awakening Corinne now because she can be placed in certain positions less aggressively, while still being able to reach certain spots with her attacks. I can also place her more aggressively so she can start debuffing enemies immediately while my melee supports tear them apart. Waltz/Hana + Saki/Nagi/Hien + Corinne. That's the dream. I must do this.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@ crow_mw:
Ricca's AW ability is not weak for the same reason Chounin Hina's 15% true damage ability is really strong for her class. Ricca has an attack speed of 26 with her gun and 30 with her regular attack, so she'll have 1.5x damage for around 5-6 attacks if you activate her skill at 10/10. For me, that would be 1258 damage per shot at CC70.

Bow Riders as a melee support already have a strong advantage over archers when it comes to being able to deploy them in much better strategic locations. Daisy's skill allows her to reach the furthest among melee supports (325).

Finally, a melee support unit's range is hidden from the stat screen and based on their skill, and a regular awakening won't buff them in that way like it would for a class like gunners. So Daisy, Leone, and Ricca could have AW Skills that increase their base range so that they have even better reach (this has already happened with Sybilla and Saki). If Leone's AW Skill has the same boost to range as Sybilla's, then Leone would get a range of 330, which would be absolutely insane (Nanaly only has 280).

EDIT:
Other things that the class description won't reveal are attack speeds, and Ricca's regeneration. If Ricca can regenerate more HP per half second, then she'll be even easier to keep around

@Altrius:
All Gold Rush platinum units are from farm-type events where most of them drop at 45-100% on their final maps.

Last edited: