What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Finished the 500 extermination map on the second tried. MVP is Chounin Saki with her three way triple assassination on the Dragon.

Next is to figure how to afk farming that map.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since it's 20 seconds, you will really need support units that can help kill whatever she is blocking really fast. If you believe you can't kill a boss within those 20 seconds, then it's probably not worth getting the AW skill. The biggest issue this skill has is the CT, which is 50 seconds. That is way too long and you will be unable to use it frequently compared to her original skill.

In my opinion, it's a really bad skill unless you only plan on using it once or twice per mission. Compared to Jelius' AW skill, it's really unfair for Berenice. People with Jelius can go with either skill without hurting him in a mission. If they need the longer duration, then it doesn't affect them. If they need higher defensive power, then they only lose at least half the duration but it can still be used very often because of the low CT.
The physical damage returned is 50% of the enemies' physical attack. The only thing I don't know about this is it's treated like true damage, or if it's applied to the enemies' defence. If it's the former, enemies like the fallen samurai that hit for 900 damage, with the attack speed of a monk under half health, will impale themselves on her spikes.
Thx for the details. 50% dmg is quite a bit even if not as true dmg. I think is a good skill if she is not your main HA.
Does it work on ranged attacks? would be fun to see those black little gobbling archers kill themselves XD

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dropped Rita on my last run of the day! That's one objective down.

Rita's skill seems fairly situational, then again Soma's skill wasn't much better.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Millennium War Aegis: Bride in the Moonlight III
(千年戦争アイギス 月下の花嫁III)

Release: August 29th
Serial Code: Sybilla's Little Sister, Princess Knight Patel
Pre-order:

Glad I waited. I'll pre-order this with the fanbook after the broadcast tomorrow.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT: It's true damage. ( )
Well then, that's actually neat since it's based off the enemy's attack. I originally thought it was going to return damage to the enemies based on the damage Berenice takes after damage reductions. It makes me wonder how effective this is against Aamon since he has a good attack speed.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

L...Little sister? Even though there's no image yet, I can already picture her being cute...

Also looking at the drop rates for the event so far, I think I'm going to have to give up the idea of trying to get a copy of everything. Well I somewhat expected things to be like this anyway and it's not like I actually need all of them. It's just...... collector's spirit?

Still going to try and get Chloe, Ricca and Corinne though.

Going through jp wiki, Corinne's cost is pretty damn heavy and I like that it seems like Chloe will be moderately useful instead of being thrown into my team as a mascot.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Millennium War Aegis: Bride in the Moonlight III
(千年戦争アイギス 月下の花嫁III)

Release: August 29th
Pre-order:

Glad I waited. I'll pre-order this with the fanbook after the broadcast tomorrow.
I want to pre-order it but i still need to save money for Fallout 4 :(

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Do I still get a code for ordering the first two?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also looking at the drop rates for the event so far, I think I'm going to have to give up the idea of trying to get a copy of everything. Well I somewhat expected things to be like this anyway and it's not like I actually need all of them. It's just...... collector's spirit?
Gold rush event drop has always been abysmal low, unless you feeling super lucky.
If i remember correctly the silver unit around 8-10% chance while the HQ item around 5% chance (need petite to confirm the %)
As for the platinum unit (around 10-12%?), i think its mainly for ppl who was unable to perfect them during their original event mostly, or well its just like revival if you willing to focus 1 you might be able to use them again instead being totaly forgotten.
*this is why theres a bait in premium summon called Kikyo*

As for my plan: the main part is getting the gold completion for Mehlis + Raichi (1st)
If i'm able to get them, for platinum unit i don't even felt like farming them, maybe i will just do daily instead or farm rita since i already have her on CR-1 2/10 skill from the last gold rush + silver fairy to help me CC unit for awaken fodder

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT: It's true damage. ( )

EDIT 2:

Just blocked ones. I don't know why I didn't write that in the description unless they added it in later discretely. Probably was tired when I wrote it like the stupid way I wrote the aspects of Liana's AW Skill.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarg, though decision then as Miranda is atk focused and Maribelle skill driven.... I might need Berenise to stay a regular HA...

For anyone with a plat HA (the black HA sisters (clones?) are already cheat buttons so...) that aw skill is a must, avengers, kamaitachis and other nasty bosses become trivial (if skill ct allows :S).

Edit: 3 copies fed, only 1 skill up from 2 to 3.. no cr (currently at -1) yay....

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarg, though decision then as Miranda is atk focused and Maribelle skill driven.... I might need Berenise to stay a regular HA...

For anyone with a plat HA (the black HA sisters (clones?) are already cheat buttons so...) that aw skill is a must, avengers, kamaitachis and other nasty bosses become trivial (if skill ct allows :S).
You mean Miranda's Rocket boost Hammer skill ? That skill is crazy. I like to combine her with Liana for maximum effect.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I feel that some of them are pretty practical even without skill ups though. The lack of CR is admittedly pretty painful though...

I'm probably going to want a few skill levels on my Chloe when I get her.

Looking at the map names and whatnot, I have a feeling tomorrow's map is going to be Rorona... not really a unit I want at all since I never really liked bandits. Might try a few runs but otherwise try to get a few more copies of Rita.

My dear Chloe is quite a few days away.... sigh. Better than her showing up on the last day I guess.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Maintenance Update On June 25th:
Contents:

Road to Master Archer (30/2) (名射手への道):
Silver Ninja Kagerou (), Silver Fairy (), Platinum Armour (), Completion: Gold Archer Strey
3-star Plat Drop: ; Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Melee Units.

whats with this little addicting game you hidden here

also is it normal that i cant stop lmao at the fishmen doing the butterfly stroke in the 2nd gold rush map

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd say it's normal lol. I even ran the mission without attacking it just so I can record it.

Here is the gif:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Soon, against my better judgement I rolled premium and got tactician uzume... How good is she?

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Soon, against my better judgement I rolled premium and got tactician uzume... How good is she?
when aw'd she gives +5% atk to everyone for her being put into party, also her blocking 2 and attacking both at one time is nice, and -2 deploy cost for for everyone when placing her on field (though tbh i dont really field her as much now since aw anya and that i prefer using heavy cost units, but that atk passive is nice)

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She is better than Popeye's spinach, she is the NOODLEBOWL!!!

Seriously, she is damn good (just bellow a cheat button, along with Hina, and some other plat units). I rolled 2 times last week (after a year of abstention) because I liked most of the chance up units and only got another Iris (already have her maxed out and 3 spare copies...) and a silver mage....

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

nice, thanks for the answer

cloudsora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I have a question in the options second from the bottom how do you get the other login bonus calendar's?

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I have a question in the options second from the bottom how do you get the other login bonus calendar's?
You have to spend 50 or 100 SC for better calendar rewards.