What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Ophis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@Fruity:
I'll try it later but if it fail it only mean that I suck badly I hate rushes units too costly.

@Dragonpaladin:
Good for you Mischa drop frequently already did few rounds still only 1 Mischa.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyways Karma doesn't sound that good if she can't be healed unless you get her special form (that can become invulnerable for a period of time). Now I'm kind of questioning if I should even spend my crystals on trying to lower her cost and such. I know I can't get 700 in time.

I was farming 50/5 by 3 starring it, it used to drop 10x quite often, now it doesn't. Feels like the dev shut down the rate for it majorly. Same with 60/6, the lich haven't dropped 10x once yet. (Actually I haven't gotten 60/6 to drop at all ><)

Update:
Bah, what's wrong with this game, 4x Mischa and 0 cost down. (From -1 to -2, all 4 failed) 4 runs of 50/5 no 10x drop and 5 runs of 60/6 nothing drops. This game's RNG is broken.
Incoming patch maybe? Sounds bad, sorry x.x

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Dragonpaladin:
Good for you Mischa drop frequently already did few rounds still only 1 Mischa.
Your kidding right? I spent over 33 goddess crystal with about 4 crystal per 6 runs, resulting in about 50 runs minimal. And I only got like 6~7 Mischas, and you got her with only a few round?

Below is meant to be a joke:
So, want to trade luck? I am sure you "will" be happy with a 12% Mischa drop rate right?
Anyways, when I play aegis, luck has nothing to do with me. My only solution is brute force.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am still at 100% drop rate for the 10X blood on 60/6

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

184... Still farming that second map at the rate of 1-2 vials per run.

As for that Rakuten Event with Aigis, i managed to get a friend in japan to VNC into her pc to make the purchase. I'm sure she noticed me logging into an m18 website with shittons of lewd pictures... Anyway, successfully paid 1000yen through Rakuten to Dmm.

imgur.com /lU7kzfg

imgur.com /tPSj71e

Problem is... I can't seem to use that 1000yen... Am i missing something? Or how do i convert that to 1000 DMM pts to use for the game?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyways Karma doesn't sound that good if she can't be healed unless you get her special form (that can become invulnerable for a period of time). Now I'm kind of questioning if I should even spend my crystals on trying to lower her cost and such. I know I can't get 700 in time.
Depends on how much HP/AT/DF they give her (along with her class perks and regular skill, since they only mentioned her skill as an immortal princess).

My lvl 45 Lilia has HP1651, AT436 (518 buff), and DF255 (303 buff), and she can kill one werewolf without any support, and those things supposedly deal 660 damage per swing, so it would only take it 5 blows to kill her. If a similar level Vampire Princess Karma has HP2000, DF400, and AT518 it would take a werewolf 10 blows to kill her, so she would be able to handle two of the awful things without support.

If worst comes to worst, Karma's role would function as a unit you can deploy later in a map to duel a boss enemy so you can kill it and get its drop (Basically a more extreme version of how I treat my bandit Funes).

Ideally, based on the vampires from this event, Karma might have a slight resistance to magic attacks, and the ability to paralyze her opponents. So she might be durable enough to hold out even when she's harassed by ranged damage.

With that said, my personal goal for this event is mainly to try and get some more copies of Daniela since I'm in sore need of silver archers (unless I see a strategy so I can get Lean from the last map safely; that place looks intimidating). I'm saving my sacred crystals for the next event to see if there's someone I would want to summon (I'm hoping to get a black unit soonish because I'm worried that I'll slowly become overwhelmed by black fairies from the daily event if I keep getting one per week like I have been).

@Ieyasu: I haven't looked into DMM Money, so I'm not sure, but do you have this option?

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just did a quick little video to show how I farm 40-4 now. No tricky placements really, 7 blood consistently (10 runs in a row now, I've never missed 7 blood yet) and not really any advanced units or rares, aside from Odette and my witch, but they can be replaced with other mages/witches. The witch is really just to slow some enemies down and only has about 250 attack unbuffed, so a lord witch would actually be better with their increased range. Odette would actually be a bit more difficult to replace because of her extremely high attack, you'd need a pretty good CC'd mage or a plat/black of similar caliber (420 attack).

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am still at 100% drop rate for the 10X blood on 60/6
Thanks for the update Ashurmen, I will go try it later.

Update:
I have discovered the lich's true identity is Christopher the silver male healer!

Update:
Photobucket account full at the moment, not sure when I am getting more bandwidth, for now a few pics (translated interface) of mine is going to be unavailable

Doubt we are going to have many new players at the moment, so not going to worry about it for now.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tactical use of stamina atm: If you haven't 3 stared the 40/2 gift daily yet like I hadn't, go do that. 2 stamina cost for another crystal worth 12 stamina for this event. I got every gift item on it too. Odette + CC'd mage + 2 CC'd archers and a witch or two + CC'd healer wrecked that map. I overkilled it thinking it'd be more difficult.

So nice that the daily login was a crystal too, I'm back up to 9 even though I used 2 earlier <3 Yay crystals.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Exactly what I did except for Crystal Guardian High level. (8 stamina for 12 stamina, so not nearly as good)

Still cannot 3 star the last map, Ashurmen, post your strategy when you have time :X

But confirm on 100% blood drop from the vampire. (At least so far)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got 3-stars on Silver Wolf Threat, so I could move on to Vampire.

Got 2-stars on my first try; Berenice died to a barrage of werewolves, but I was able to kill everything, so I can either use the exact same strategy I did with a prompt Berenice retreat, or I can alter my strategy a little. I think what I'm going to do differently is to place Dahlia in the top lane and the heavy armour in the bottom one (since the top lane gets first dibs):

Well, I'm glad I can easily farm this map.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Woot my strat ... mmmm first thing to know i don't have any buff (event or +5 deploy). Your team need to look like this (i don't use the mages Maribelle, Aria or princess)
Well let's see the map

first deploy Nanaly in O Bashira in M and Desupia in N
the first wave of Zombie and wolf come at the same time in G (shooting range for Nanaly) i activate all the skills for M,N,O (arrow shower) and deploy :
the prince in A
Gold healer in K
Black rogue in B (and activate skill for werewolves)
Plat witch in L
Re-activate skill for the spot M,N,O
wait ...
Lich spawn !!
withdraw Plat witch in L and replace with Plat healer, during this time duel rogue/vampire (yes she can dodge stuned :p)
before lich can hit Nanaly replace Desupia in N with Black healer
wait for lich to reach the G spot deploy Leila in G and bye bye Christopher.
I hope it can help i think you can replace some Unit but for me it's the safe way for the 3 stars (and like allways sorry for the broken English)

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So black fire line at the right corner, I don't think my ranged are strong enough to reproduce it. Shame on me for not leveling Rachel D:

*thinks* got some nice suggestions, there are a few things to try, thanks for the tips.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 3-stars on Vampire.

Geez, first a Misha, then a Daniela. These maps are way more generous on silver unit drops than the stingy Mariebelle and Odette events:

Switching Dahlia with Berenice made things a little tense; had to deploy Hector in the top lane to catch a wolf, and Dahlia spent a lot of time paralyzed. I'm not completely sure I'll stick with this strategy since it might have relied on well-timed skill activations.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Petite, congratulations!

If you think vampire is hard, try the final map.

The spotlight here is on Nanaly and Kurisa. While Nanaly can be replaced by high level Bashira, nothing can replace Kurisa. (Perhaps maxxed Mischa? I don't think Mischa's status are quite high enough)

Attachments

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy fuck, 50/5 was so much easier than I thought it would be Once I placed my mages properly D: I woulda 2 stared it but Mischa died to a werewolf while my healer was healing somebody else (Gotta retreat her for Carry sooner). I'm amazed I could 2 star it without a CC'd duelist.

Did something like: CC'd archer where one of the mages is, Mischa where Carry is, 2nd CC'd archer where other mage is, catch run aways with 2 soldiers, 1st CC'd healer down, Odette down (Since my soldiers were surviving fine, her extra damage helped more than a HA out sooner), then the CC'd HA, then I worked on the 2nd CC'd healer and other CC'd mage, I put my Prince in whenever he was first needed to block top lane, not sure exactly when it was. Eventually I also replaced Mischa with Carry when needed as well for her higher defense and just let my mages blast everything.

-1 Mischa cost :D Sweet crackers, there's actually a chance at me reaching 700 with those rates, be still my beating heart~

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-1 Mischa cost :D Sweet crackers, there's actually a chance at me reaching 700 with those rates, be still my beating heart~
I'm glad that you can farm this map just like Wolve's Den Extreme. Hopefully it's like that for everyone else.

According to tentative data, Vampire is a really good map to farm blood vials. Though, this is under the assumption that the 10x vials drop rate is 56% percent.

Vampire
Blood per Trip: 11.68
Blood per Stamina: 2.34
Blood per Day: 46.7
Excess Stamina/Charisma per Day: 4/280

Dark Resident Extreme
Blood per Trip: 13
Blood per Stamina: 2.17
Blood per Day: 52
Excess Stamina/Charisma per Day: 0/240

It might be possible to get 700~ blood vials from Vampire (or close enough that you can cross the threshold with some sacred crystals).

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm glad that you can farm this map just like Wolve's Den Extreme. Hopefully it's like that for everyone else.

According to tentative data, Vampire is a really good map to farm blood vials. Though, this is under the assumption that the 10x vials drop rate is 56% percent.

Vampire
Blood per Trip: 11.68
Blood per Stamina: 2.34
Blood per Day: 46.7
Excess Stamina/Charisma per Day: 4/280

Dark Resident Extreme
Blood per Trip: 13
Blood per Stamina: 2.17
Blood per Day: 52
Excess Stamina/Charisma per Day: 0/240

It might be possible to get 700~ blood vials from Vampire (or close enough that you can cross the threshold with some sacred crystals).
Yep, I have 224 blood atm, 9 crystals, and there will be one more handed out before the event ends. I think I should be okay, short of really bad luck. It'll be really close though. I could just end up like 50-100 short which would blow.

5 days, 13 hours till the end I think (133 stamina) + 10 crystals (120 stamina) + 224 blood at that rate (2.34 blood per stamina) ends up a bit over 800. If I can 3 star one of the event stages before hand, it'd make it even easier for me.

Just got 49/51 on it, wow.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a heads up that Vampire various greatly in terms of blood drop depending on luck due to the 10x being a variance.

Dry spell happened before where 4 runs in a row has no 10x drop. Which I don't mind, until I got a 10x drop and then didn't encounter a 10x for 6 more runs. Which would just been bad luck, until I get 1 more 10x drop and another dry spell for 4 runs. Then I face-palmed and moved to the final map.

It changed quite a bit depending on whether the devs played around with the rates, because I had it drop quite consistently earlier in the day. (This was on the first day of the patch)

Hopefully the rate is stable now for you guys, if you do end up hitting a dry spell while using crystals, you should probably stop.

Vampire
x3 (Guaranteed)
x3 (Guaranteed)
x10 (Variance: 25% at worst, 80% at best)

Dark Resident Extreme
x3 (Variance)
x3 (Variance)
x10 (Guaranteed)