What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Also are there level requirements or advice for the 2nd event mission? I kinda get wrecked there, my units are 15-30 lvl with no class change.
There's several strategies, but it depends on the units you have at your disposal. The people I saw who did it on Youtube/Nicovideo had units at level 30-40 with only a few class changed ones. However, they all had a rank 100 Prince, which means they had a strong duelist with 1400 HP, 400 attack, and 300 defence (and the possibility that they changed his title to one that gave him either +20% attack or defence). There's also a poor man strategy where the focus is just to kill enough units so as to not lose the mission, but still sneak in and kill the blue knight in the hopes of it dropping the Platinum Heavy Armour Mariebelle.

In any case, type "鉄球と鎧" into the search form on either Youtube or Nicovideo to see some of the strategies in action.

I already survived the 2nd Emergency Mission just barely the first time I tried it when the event started, but the strategy I'm going to use to get three stars is to place my Princess Lilia on the third from the left spot in the top lane, and then place both of my healers on the bottom spots in the upper right corner. That way, those pink knights and mages can only deal damage to my Princess Lilia and my healers are free to concentrate on just healing her. I'll place my other units and Prince behind Princess Lilia to catch anything that sneaks by her, and use my spare Valkyries and Heavy Armour units as temporary bait to hold off the pink/blue knights for one or two strikes in the hopes that it buys my Princess Lilia enough time to kill whatever it is she's currently dueling (or the precious seconds she needs to activate her skill that doubles her defence).

My Princess Lilia is currently at Level 37 with HP1501, AT397, and DF238. Her attack and defence will also be boosted a further 12% thanks to my Prince gaining the Hero title at rank 28, and being rank 54 (If I can get him to rank 64, he'll gain a title that makes it so his skill boosts the attack and defence of my units by 15%). Also, the special ability of the Princess class means she can ignore the defence of her opponent, so she might be able to slice through the pink knights faster than a rank 100 Prince with an attack of 480, hopefully.

With all of this being said, the 3rd Emergency Mission is going to be a nightmare, since it introduces ghost units that travel whimsically around the map, so it becomes a matter of rote memorisation when/where to place/retreat your units. The current popular strategies require witches and mages that have changed their class, so I might not be able to do this one, since I don't have any spare silver mages or witches at my disposal yet (unless there's a poor man's strategy to barely surviving it).

silence said:
I can give credit that the 2000g one can give you good cards got a platinum archer from it a couple of days back and silvers pop up from time to time but yeah the chances of getting anything higher than a silver are less than 10% so don't expect the good stuff very often.
You lucky dog~♪ If your Platinum Archer was the catgirl one, then I'm going to be jealous. I hope to someday get both her and the gold one.

A blogger called Taian did the base gacha 900 times, and these were his results:
Iron: 493 (54.8%)
Bronze: 373 (41.4%)
Silver: 29 (3.2%)
Gold: 4 (0.4%)
Platinum: 0
Black: 1 (0.1%)

Just as a note, doing the Base Gacha 900 times requires 1,800,000g. Excluding the free daily draws, the bonus gold from logging in on certain days, and selling the geezers that you gained from each Base Gacha summon, it would take between 692-2000 runs of Rural Gate to get that much gold.

Also, according to a comparison between 8320 draws, it seems the odds of getting a Black unit from the Base Gacha is roughly the same as getting a Platinum one (Lower than 0.1%). Though, those people got more Gold and Silver units than Taian did, which suggests that it's probably a 6% chance of getting a Silver unit, and a 1% chance of getting a Gold unit.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess I am out of luck for the paladin unless I grind until I drop & cash shop the charisma/stamina, should have entered the game a bit earlier ah well.

By the way, is it just me or Platinum solder's reinforcement Lv3 broke the game.

Attached: After you login on dmm's main site, open up this game.html instead. It will make life a lot easier if you are using mouse wheel.

Attachments

Last edited:

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Woo damn look at her stats already. Right now with the prince's and her skill she would have 400+ attack and 500+ defense. Probably after her class change and at lvl20 with 100% love she would have 700+ attack and 600+ defense, just insane.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just realised that there's a game mechanic where if you combine units of the same name, there's a fair chance that it will decrease their deployment cost by 1 with the limit you can ultimately decrease their cost based on their rarity or a unique characteristic of certain units. For all this time, I thought the people with the units that cost less were using something else.

Iron: 1
Bronze: 2
Silver: 3
Gold: 3
Platinum: 3*
Black: 3*

*Mariebelle and Saki are unique in that they can have their cost decreased down to 4 less than normal.

The decrease in cost will extend even after a class change, so there's no problem combining the same units earlier rather than later. However, the cost decrease isn't 100% guaranteed to happen.

In addition, if you combine units that have the same skill (or combine them with the Fairy Christie, who has Skill Boost), there's a chance the skill will increase in level to a maximum of 5/5. However, if the unit changes class, and gains a new skill, it will then be reset back to level 1/5, so you'll have to once more find a unit with the same skill as the class changed unit to level the new skill up.

Example:
Healer Iris has "Strengthen Recovery Power I" at 1/5. Combining any units with "Strengthen Recovery Power I" will increase this skill up to a maximum of 5/5. However, once Iris becomes a priestess, she gains "Strengthen Recovery Power II", which is a different skill, so it's now at 1/5. This means you need to find other units with "Strengthen Recovery Power II" to level hers up.

So having duplicates of Iris was actually a really good thing. Now she's more viable for me to use regularly.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Prince gets a skill? Because mine doesn't have anything at rank 33 or so...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Prince gets a title that boost his passive. It gets ridiculous once the prince gets to higher levels. Lv20 Prince has +7% with title, Lv30 Prince has +10% with title. Lv99 (rank 100) apparently has +19% (+7% from title)
(it's a flat passive that applies to all units as long as the prince is on the field)

You can access the title screen by click the lower right book, it's the second option (change title)

Last edited:
OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not sure if anyone mentioned about fairy multipliers when using them to level.

A fair of the same metal type (ie silver fair used on a silver unit) grants a x2 bonus instead of 1.5. Further, if you use multiple fairies, they multiplie their bonus to each other. So if you use 2 silver fairies on a silver unit, they grant x4, but if you use 3, they grant x8! So a level 1 silver male (300xp) with 3 silver fairies on a silver unit (x8) grants 2400xp! (300x(2x(2x2))=2400).

Non matching faires grant x1.5. 2 Faires x2.25, and 3 faires x3.375.

I've almost got Phyllis of the Green (Silver solider female) to max level. Figure I might as well get as much bonus as possible before I convert her.

Edit: Just got a fifth crystal from getting a 3 star and got a Black character! I got this chick:

Last edited:

Ragnelle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was translating their FAQ for the Glorious People's Republic and thought I'd make a note - you guys know that while you can class change early, changing class as late as possible gives your characters a very large boost (10-20% for some characters) in their next class, right?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

CC直後の時点で約1.1倍の能力になる
Around 10%, not 20%. You aren't losing that much for early promo. Usually, you 30CC male characters, as well as most silver female character. (Except for 新緑の兵士フィリス & 魔女カリオペ & 鋼鉄の女レアン) The reason why is that male character > female character early on until affection's up.

Hence, you 50CC the (>= Rarity 4 Gold) female character since they are be farther boosted by affection and usually overtake the male character. Then that 1.1x status makes a difference.

新緑の兵士フィリス works better as a low cost unit.
魔女カリオペ should be 40cced (Getting a cost reduction and skill up and keeping it after promotion) -> Also need to keep a spare for promotion.
鋼鉄の女レアン is the same as above. (Lv1 Defense I is 10%, Lv2 Defense I is 20%, etc ...)

Remember you need an extra for promotion as well, so cc might be difficult depending on base gacha. But both of them works fine pre-promo.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, my strategy with my Princess Lilia was a complete success for the 2nd Emergency Mission. I kind of went overboard on leveling up my party to do this mission. I think the Gold or Silver Valkyrie would work almost as well in the Princess' position, since I sent out one of them (who was lvl 26) to delay a Pink Knight, and instead she was able to kill it on her own fairly quickly.

The units I used:
1 Platinum Princess Lilia (lvl 40, max affection)
1 Gold Healer (Iris lvl 31, 33 affection), 1 Silver Priestess (Dolka lvl 32, max affection)
1 Prince (lvl 56)
1 Silver Heavy Armour (Lean lvl 36, 50 affection)
1 Silver Mage (Valerie lvl 26, male unit)*
1 Silver Valkyrie (Misha lvl 22, 20 affection), 1 Gold Valkyrie (Carrie lvl 26, 50 affection)

*I thought he would help my Heavy Armour mow down units, though he was the only unit that came anywhere near death during the most brutal part of the mission. I think a CCmage would be more useful, since mine couldn't reach my Princess with his fireballs.

When the fight begins, a black knight appears with an entourage of mages. I waited until the black knight passed the spot I would lay my Princess, and then set her on the third spot from the left in the top lane to murder the mages. I then set my Priestess on the bottom-left spot in the upper right corner. Finally I set my Prince on the 6th spot from the enemy entrance to stop the black knight (rightmost of the mid lane).

After this, I just set my Healer to the right of my Priestess, and a Mage above them. I finally set my Heavy Armour to the right of my Healer on the road (ahead of the Prince). These units were able to kill everything with little problem until the final wave.

During the final wave, I used my first Valkyrie to waylay either the pink or blue knight for a short while, and then retreated her. I repeated the process with the other Valkyrie, who was close enough to my healer to be able to solo a pink knight with little trouble.

I might want to see if I can survive the 3rd Emergency mission, but if not, I'll just keep grinding this map in the hopes of getting the Platinum Unit. It's not as scary as before since I made it so the only thing those Pink knights could hurt was the Princess (and mage if they were close enough). Last time, they were taking a merry stroll, while murdering everything I placed in the mid lane with their long range attack.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah the 2nd event mission is kinda easy if you get the gist of it.

I didn't have a Lilia, so I used my 3 star Heavy, got her maxed and 2nd class too, and she had like 330 def. So I threw her in, archers/healer behind, and I stopped failing the mission. The only hard part is the last wave, I have to sacrifice a unit or two to get the pink knights, else they get past the Heavy and rip my team to pieces.

And.......Maribelle GET!!! Her stats don't seem anything special, but yay I got her!

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maribelle needs about 4 more copies (or more) to bring about her true potential. Or else, it's just another heavy knight. (Since she and Assistant Commander are the only ones that can get -4 to deployment cost)

Refer to a previous post with the screenshot, the multiplication with Prince's passive & her active makes a monster for all intents and purpose.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maribelle needs about 4 more copies (or more) to bring about her true potential. Or else, it's just another heavy knight. (Since she and Assistant Commander are the only ones that can get -4 to deployment cost)

Refer to a previous post with the screenshot, the multiplication with Prince's passive & her active makes a monster for all intents and purpose.
But it was so hard to get her once...And I can't clear even 3rd mission. And aren't event units impossible to get after an event? So she'll stay like this forever. Oh well, for collection I guess. Thought she might be good late as a 2nd class even without less cost.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was able to survive the 3rd Emergency Mission.

I can't really say I have a working strategy for it, since everything fell apart during the last wave when I failed to deploy a Valkyrie to stop a stealth ghost from ganking my Priestess which forced me to recall her, and send in my weaker healer, who just doesn't have the strength to keep healing my Silver Heavy Armour Lean, who died which led to my Prince dying, and then my Princess died without the stat boost.

Really, the only units that survived that mess were my Silver Mage and Platinum Witch, who was robust enough to tank the ghosts that were attacking her when the Priestess was there.

The important thing to know about the ghosts is that they ignore your defence stat. So high HP and high damage units are useful against them.

Now I'm waiting for my Stamina to refill, so I can try the 4th Emergency Mission. Supposedly this is simple to survive, but extremely difficult to three star. Unfortunately, the low level strategy requires more silver witches and mages than I currently have, and I couldn't find any videos of any low level parties doing this one; just a bunch of overpowered players with units capable of getting all three stars.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Confirmed the effect of having maxxed # of units:
When you try to enter a new mission, it informs you and then take you back to the menu. You don't lose anything, just need to clean up afterwards.

Jeeze, the emergency mission, I grinded from Lv1 to Lv33 in terms of rank in 2 days just to find out that I still got a long way to go. *fp* so many old geezers from preminum gacha.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Survived the 4th Emergency Mission barely. Also found out that I misunderstood, and the one-time guaranteed Mariebelle was actually a one-time guaranteed drop from defeating the blue knight during the last massive rush. Luckily my Prince/Princess caught him instead of the 7 other black knights they let through.

I probably could've done better with this mission if I had more Valkyries, or did like one guy and trained up a small army of level 20 Bronze Bandits* especially for this mission. The two Valkyries I had were only enough to stop 2 pink knights when there's like 6-8 of them total.

I was actually pretty worried that I would fail because I had two life left after the final rush, and most of my units were dead when a final two pink knights came out of the blue. I imagined they were like, "You thought this was over? Think again!"

*Hilarious Bronze Bandit Strategy for the 4th Emergency Mission on Nicovideo (sm22726491).

Well, now to grind the 2nd Emergency Mission for additional Mariebelles, and silver rogues before the event ends on the 28th...

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

現在開催中の緊急ミッション『聖戦士の挑戦』につきまして、
2014年1月23日(木)2:00~7:00に実施いたしました
DMMメンテナンスによりイベント開催時間が短縮されました為、
【2014年1月29日(水)10:00】までイベント期間を延長させていただきます。
Yup, saw that as well, they extended the mission by a day. Which is much appreciated as far as I am concerned

Guarantee drop done, think I am going to farm for a while to get my heavy armor to 25, not enough def atm. (It doesn't help that prince isn't up to par in levels)

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Playing this a bit in my spare time now that the bugs and spammy ok message seem to be gone. Seems I'm too weak to complete most the new events, I finished the 15 cost one with 3 star, but the 20 one is hard. I also have tons of fairies saved up for whenever that's needed, lol.

Been leveling all my characters and combining same cards to lower their cost, as well as giving my girl's gifts to raise their stats a bit. Here's my current team:

Seems like all I can do atm is farm more cards to level them more. I'm stuck in normal maps and event maps. I guess being at the level 20+ normal maps is good for level 13? Dunno. So what exactly do all the skills for the player fighter do? Looks like:

10% HP
5% Defense
20% HP
???
10% Attack
10% Defense

Anybody care to explain those and how they work? I click some and get a message, not sure if it's equipped or what. How to improve him and his skills, etc. Also who is the princess that people keep talking about? The first archer girl you get? I read most the posts in this thread already, but there were holes in a lot of people's explanations of things.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This event's very demanding on the later maps, your better off farming as they suggested at Rural gate (田園の門). Please note that you should be prepared to abandon < Silver units. (Outside of bronze mage) Since they aren't capable of being class-changed/has low potential. I would focus on all silver units, and the following bronze early on:
王国兵士ヘクター (From 田園の門/rural gates, easily reduced to minimal cost of 4, useful against rushes, I would keep 2 at minimal cost)
山賊バーガン (Early missions, use and retreat)
王国魔術師ロイ (住民救出3, kinda of hard at early stages, but you need 1 or 2 at minimal cost for a lot of tactics.)
Get rid of iron units, they are for feeding

In terms of title, you can double check it on the upper left. They apply to the prince's status. ??? is son of hero, +3% to Prince's passive buff. (Very useful) Rest are directly added to the prince's status. (Status effect can be double checked in Unit checking window, 3rd command)

In terms of improving the prince, only thing you need to do is grind levels. That's literally it, since your current rank = Prince's level.

Princess -> Premium only unit named Lilia.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This event's very demanding on the later maps, your better off farming as they suggested at Rural gate. Please note that you should be prepared to abandon < Silver units. (Outside of bronze mage) Since they aren't capable of being class-changed/has low potential.

In terms of title, you can double check it on the upper left. They apply to the prince's status. ??? is son of hero, +3% to Prince's passive buff. (Very useful) Rest are directly added to the prince's status. (Status effect can be double checked in Unit checking window, 3rd command)

In terms of improving the prince, only thing you need to do is grind levels. That's literally it, since your current rank = Prince's level.

Princess -> Premium only unit
Ah alright, I won't level them too much then. Yeah I just heard people talking about improving his passives, that's what I was really curious about. I guess they just unlock at certain levels? I just got a silver Knight Girl, awesome. I wish her sprite was a bit better though. Fixed my team a little to take into account that I shouldn't be using >silver units, got 4 tanks, 2 duelists (+player), 3 archers, 3 healers, 3 mages, only two iron and 1 bronze left.

That wiki link helped a lot, shoulda been the first thing I searched (I usually do when playing a new game), thanks.

That need to scroll through your units in battle is really annoying, sometimes it won't scroll for a bit x.X Is that a quick key for that or way to change it?

Last edited: