What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Actually you can build a really strong team with a lot of ranged units (upgraded of course) ,i have clean with 3 stars all the event map with :

my Hero lvl100 (ok it help a lot i know),
1 footsoldier(gold),
1 assassin (Black but any other work its mainly for quick deploy and dodge)
2 witchs (silver and gold from past event)
2 healers (silver and gold from the gold rush event)
1-2 archer (gold from gold rush event again)
1 Mage (gold rush event is your friend)

witch and mage are your friends here (magical damage ignore armor) princess too if you have (princess attack is magical damage too).

Note: i think all gold can be replaced by silver units since my gold are far from the max lvl (but allways upgraded)

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That need to scroll through your units in battle is really annoying, sometimes it won't scroll for a bit x.X Is that a quick key for that or way to change it?
Refer to my first post in page 6.
I posted this a while back, but use this game.html instead and open it in your browser. (Given that you are logged into DMM) Save it on your document or something and bookmark the file afterwards.

The scrolling of the page is the most annoying thing I found in Aegis. (Outside of the name itself, make up your mind on Aegis, Aigis, and Agiss already) Hence, it's highly suggested for chrome users.

@Ashurmen
But gold rush event is over. Hence it's problematic for new players to get an early boost, unless your are cashing your way to victory. (I am in the middle of the 2nd part)

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@Ashurmen
But gold rush event is over. Hence it's problematic for new players to get an early boost, unless your are cashing your way to victory. (I am in the middle of the 2nd part)
Yep i just give a sample of units you need to focus on level up (and silver units are great too) .It's more a "Jack of all trade" composition (add 2 more archers and one heavy armor), for main mission and event only ,since the gift/fairy mission have some special requirement.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Note: i think all gold can be replaced by silver units since my gold are far from the max lvl (but allways upgraded)
My personal hurdle is that I'm not at the point yet in the story missions where I'm able to obtain the extra Valeries or Calliopes, so I can use either of them for class changes (or have them cannibalise each other). My only class changed units are a silver sniper, and a silver priestess that I did at lvl30 to speed things up so I could get more Sacred Crystals to do the premium summons (My best draws were a Princess Lilia, a Witch Adelle, and a Healing Hands Iris).

Though, I do have Armour of the Dead (亡者の鎧) unlocked, but I don't have a suitable party of low cost units yet to deal with the early parts of it to get the Calliope reward.

I haven't been having any luck at all getting drops on the 2nd Emergency Mission map. I almost feel I should bail out on grinding it, and instead go back to Rural Gate and Low Cost Battle to build up a party to deal with Armour of the Dead, so I'm ready for the highly likely upcoming Valentine's event.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My biggest problem right now is archers/mages. They are always stronger than my archers/mages and will kill them if I don't force them to retreat, it's pretty obnoxious. I don't know if it's just because I'm playing levels far above my level or what. They even kill my guys through 1-2 healers. It's not like I can rush to level my characters with how quickly you run out of energy in this game.

My generic strategy is something like: Put out my silver knight/tank, put 2-3 healers (silver/gold) around her, 2-3 archers(silvers) and a wizard (silver), then I cover some areas with duelists/other tanks in range of the healers to break up enemies, but my archers/healers always die or are forced to retreat when the enemy spawns like 3+ archers and then my Tank gets overwhelmed. It just seems like I'm playing in levels with enemies that are too strong. I guess all I can do is slowly try to level up my current team.

I think being at 22 cost maps at level 16 is about the best I can do atm. The energy regen in this game is sooooo slowww, especially for the 2nd energy type. An hour each point? buh. I just want to rush to level all my fighters...I'm running out of money now too from leveling them up. I'll just play more casually and hopefully get stronger in weeks. You really can't play this too often or it's annoying.

Current team again, lol:

I also have a Berserker Fu~yunesu, but it didn't seem like I needed them. That's basically all my fighters atm. I ditched most bronze/iron but could reacquire them if needed if they're before the 22 cost maps.

Damn again, the new event is absurd x.X

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The difficulty of the maps is rather arbitrary with some maps being really easy, while some are incredibly difficult unless you have the right set-up. But yeah, you might be progressing a little too quickly.

The only thing you can do about enemy archers, witches, and mages is to memorise which areas they come from, and anticipate how to deal with them. This is incredibly important on maps like the Charisma 16 Wolves' Den (狼の巣) map.

For example, on the Rural Gate map, the enemy archers spawn from the north lane, so whichever ranged unit you put on the spot above the bridge is going to be harassed quite heavily, and possibly die there. So, unless you have a high leveled unit, or one that has class changed (or is supported by a high leveled healer or priestess), anything you put there is going to have to be temporary.

For the most part, you want to keep your ranged units behind your melee ones, or have cheap to deploy melee units like rogues/bandits/soldiers ready to jump in and murder the approaching ranged unit if you don't think your ranged unit can survive a duel with one.

Good unit combinations:
Heavy Armour + Mage: The heavy armour bunches the enemies together, and the mage finishes them off.
Mage + Witch: The witch slows down the enemy making it so they're bunched together, so the mage hurts more than one unit per shot.
Witch + Archer: The witch slows down the enemies passing by, allowing your archer to deal as much damage as possible (important against flying units).

You already have the Heavy Armour Lean and the Mage Vallerie, so you might want to focus on leveling those two up along with your Soldier Phillis (her skill gives +5 deployment cost, so it's good to have her be the first unit you deploy sometimes).

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think being at 22 cost maps at level 16 is about the best I can do atm.
You are pushing it with that party. You need higher levels for most of your party members. Hence grind rural gate repeatedly, with focus as mentioned above.
Good level goals to aim for: Lv15, Lv20, Lv25, fast CC Lv30 -> Lv20.
Gold rush event mission is where all the gold comes from. (Sunday only for us) But you need a proper party to grind the harder one. (I had 3k + 6k*3 at best, and average at 3k+6k*1.5 per run)

The energy regen in this game is sooooo slowww, especially for the 2nd energy type.
I thought it was ridiculously fast, since the first energy bar refills when you level. Hence I got premium x1.2 exp (for 3 goddess crystal) and I haven't had a problem with grinding and running out of energy until Lv30. (Given that I spam Kingdom road for my grinds)
Lv1->Lv41 in 3 days here. But I cashed a lot in the game to catch up with this event missions.

I haven't been having any luck at all getting drops on the 2nd Emergency Mission map.
That place drops maybe once out of 15~20. You need the 5th (which drops like 1/2?) or the 4th map. (1/5?) But the 5th is bs, I am not even going to try it.

Also, I need a second witch for Charisma 34, but it just doesn't drop orz

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You already have the Heavy Armour Lean and the Mage Vallerie, so you might want to focus on leveling those two up along with your Soldier Phillis (her skill gives +5 deployment cost, so it's good to have her be the first unit you deploy sometimes).
Yeah most that strategy changes I can't even play with yet because I lack the right type of characters, it's all stuff I know though (I really want a witch...). I didn't however know what Soldier Phillis' skill was, thanks. I'll be looking up all my girl's skills now on the wiki instead of just blindly using them lol.

You are pushing it with that party. You need higher levels for most of your party members. Hence grind rural gate repeatedly, with focus as mentioned above.
Good level goals to aim for: Lv15, Lv20, Lv25, fast CC Lv30 -> Lv20.
Gold rush event mission is where all the gold comes from. (Sunday only for us) But you need a proper party to grind the harder one. (I had 3k + 6k*3 at best, and average at 3k+6k*1.5 per run)
You mean "Gate of the rural/田園の門"?, I assume so because it says it's the best spot for money. Alright I'll look out for those gold rush events.

Thank you both.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gate of the rural/田園の門
Yes, that's the above. You don't have to always use the units for upgrades. Instead you can sell them (4th command).

Please note though:
Iron unit sell for 300G and gives 40+10 Exp
Bronze Unit sell for 500G and gives 80+10 Exp
Gold versus Exp ratio is the same here, hence you keep the bronze to reduce cost in the future. (Getting 90 Exp as opposed to 50 Exp for the same price)

Witch, why won't you drop? orz

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, that's the above. You don't have to always use the units for upgrades. Instead you can sell them (4th command).

Please note though:
Iron unit sell for 300G and gives 40+10 Exp
Bronze Unit sell for 500G and gives 80+10 Exp
Gold versus Exp ratio is the same here, hence you keep the bronze to reduce cost in the future. (Getting 90 Exp as opposed to 50 Exp for the same price)

Witch, why won't you drop? orz
Yeah farming there has solved all my problems. I saw people talking about it earlier in the thread while reading it when I wasn't playing, but it sounded like an event map at the time.

Because I was rushing to full clear new maps as soon as possible for the silver fighter rewards, I got to 22+ maps by like level 14 and got stuck hard. I didn't notice how bad the rewards per energy ratio were on the higher maps that I was farming. I'm getting so much more exp/gold and card food/fighters for my energy now. Helps so much. I can level up just from full energy again~ This is what I get for rushing...

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only problem that I have now is I'm getting some error message when I try to join it now...there's a limit to how many times you can run it? x.X Fffff....
Your box of units is full. *laughs* Feeding time or selling time. (3~4 units * 4 runs = 16+ units, your box has a max of 52 or so, hence it gets filled up pretty fast)

Rushing has one advantage, that's getting goddess crystal (3 star complete) for premium units AND silver units for unit collection complete. These are very important for early game, since you usually end up with a gold or better from preminum gacha and silver units are great compared to bronze counterpart.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your box of units is full. *laughs* Feeding time or selling time. (3~4 units * 4 runs = 16+ units, your box has a max of 52 or so, hence it gets filled up pretty fast)

Rushing has one advantage, that's getting goddess crystal (3 star complete) for premium units AND silver units for unit collection complete. These are very important for early game, since you usually end up with a gold or better from preminum gacha and silver units are great compared to bronze counterpart.
I'm amazed you even caught that edit, I only had it posted for about 5 seconds before I noticed that and removed it :p

Oh I wondered where I got those crystals from. I've been using them on the 5 gacha because I read someone say that was best earlier in the thread. Oh and I just noticed I had a couple of those gold armor units from yesterday, delicious monies. It sure is getting difficult to level fighters up now. I can't imagine getting them to 50...

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FruitSmoothie said:
I didn't however know what Soldier Phillis' skill was, thanks.
Ahh, if you would like, I can list the class abilities and skills of of each unit. Most of them are pretty self-evident (increased attack damage/range), but there are a few units and classes that have things that might not be obvious.

You can also gain more unit box space by completing a certain number of quests (5, 15, 25, 35, and 45 for a maximum unit box space increase of 10).

Dragonpaladin said:
That place drops maybe once out of 15~20. You need the 5th (which drops like 1/2?) or the 4th map. (1/5?) But the 5th is bs, I am not even going to try it.

Also, I need a second witch for Charisma 34, but it just doesn't drop orz
Ahh, OK. Guess I'll train up my other silver Valkyrie and two silver Bandits, and try the 4th map again. I was cutting it pretty close the first time I did it, so I don't know if I can kill the blue knight consistently, or the one that drops the silver unit.

It's like catch-22, the 3rd and 4th Emergency Mission drop the silver mage and witch, but you need those same units to get them. Unless my strategy for the 3rd Emergency Mission was mostly sound, and all I needed was a stronger Lean, and to have caught the ghost armour before it ganked my priestess.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Rean woman of steel"'s 20% h scene made me laugh. I'm all for athletic tough girls in armor, but she's quite large...

Speaking of that, is there any map better to farm gifts on? I assume it's whatever has the most enemy units on it for the cost. I've just been running Rush Battle 2, but I'm starting to think it may be better to go back to the 1 cost maps, at least for gifts.

With the 2 cost ones I could stock up on silver fairies, but I don't even have spare silver fighters to use as food with their multipliers and I'm far off from needing them to rank up any fighter.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3rd mission droes not drop the platinum unit though D:
Your choice is 2nd, 4th, or 5th.

Also, apparently 4th's drop rate is lower than 1/5. I have grinded it 7 times, and haven't seen anything other than the first one. (My goal is to decrease her cost by 3, hence at least 3 copies)
Update 1: 10 times and counting, though I got it 3 starred.
1 Guarantee + 0/9 Drop/Attempt.

My strategy for the 4th map isn't suitable for you unfortunately, since it desperately need the +5 deploy cost bonus. (Got it for rushing story missions) Also, I still haven't 3 starred it (one of the black armor on the 2nd wave got through, but I was darn close) Refer to
In terms of tips, please consider defending only the right with a witch at S until you have a CC Mage out at the left ledge (P), it will make passing a lot easier. Overall, it was easy to cleanup once the CC mage is at the key positions. Personally, if you are serious about grinding this event, the 3 goddess crystal for heal boost is a life saver. You can put a mage at T and have a CC priest at R to heal it. (Mine out heal the dmg done by pink armor)

With the 2 cost ones I could stock up on silver fairies, but I don't even have spare silver fighters to use as food with their multipliers and I'm far off from needing them to rank up any fighter.
There's a solid list made by one of the other members for grinding spots. But for gifts, I just repeatedly spam either large enemies quest or low cost quest. (Gold fairy and silver fairy accordingly) Please note, only use male silver units for feeding with fairies. (300 exp + lv*5 exp versus 150 exp + lv*5 exp for female) You get 2/3 silver bandit from story quest unit collection complete drops.

Also please note, you should level your unit to lv25 before using the fairy + male silver to reduce costs in the future.
I burned through over 100k just leveling a few units from lv20 to lv25.

Tip: Black for Lv1 to Lv20. Bronze for Lv20 to 25. Then fairy multiplier starting from lv25 (or 30 if you are rich at the moment)

Last edited:
OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I can't even come close to beating the 2nd mission for the event. The pink unit just slaughters my guys. So I won't be getting a reward. Here is my team.

Attachments

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't even come close to beating the 2nd mission for the event. The pink unit just slaughters my guys. So I won't be getting a reward. Here is my team.
Me neither this event was really intended for ppl with units lvl 30+ or gacha users, my silver thief can take on 1 pink knight with a healer beside her but the other enemies destroy me. Maybe some day she'll return on another event or I will pray for the gacha.

P.D. Your team is overall better than mine, maybe you just had problems with the setup?

My team:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am giving up on this event and decided to concentrate on farming.
Mainly because after 11 Map 4 runs, and 4 Map 2 runs, I haven't gotten a single copy outside of guaranteed drop. And she's pointless without cost reduction & skill boost. (Personally cannot beat Map 5, that map has a better drop rate)

王城奪還 34 Charisma, I burned 2 bars of stamina (I got >150 stam by now) into it and still couldn't clear it. Closest I got was off by 1 life dangit. (the black armor got through the lower right, I coulda killed the lich if not for that and cleared the map)
It didn't make me rage quit, but convinced me to permanently farm my way to 50CC for my primary units.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You have good units to clear that map, but not the right levels. I think your Princess Sherry at lvl 30 with high affection could take on nearly everything that map throws at you, especially since her skill raises her attack strength by 1.5, and her base attack looks like it's higher than Princess Lilia's.

The only other unit you would want to raise are your healers, preferably you want one class changed into a priestess so she can pull your Valerie from death's door when the enemy mages/archers sneak through Sherry. However, since you're using Gold ones, I'm guessing you plan to get them to lvl 50, and then feed them your old silver healers?

While a 50CC14 Phillis makes her more effective at dealing with small fry units, a class-changed archer or healer would've been more useful for you (though, I had more success with a silver mage in the mid 20s, than I did with a sniper on that map).

Just in case you tried placing your units along the middle/bottom lane, I personally think the upper right area is the most ideal:

#1 Place your Princess at C when the first black knight passes by, so she can murder the mages.
#2 Place your Healer/Priestess at U.
#3 Place your Prince if he's of a suitable lvl at F to kill the black knight.
#4 Place another Healer/Priestess at T.
#5 Place your Mage at S.
#6 Place your Heavy Armour (or your Phillis since she's strong now) at E (or D, but I haven't tested its effectiveness).
#7 During the last wave, you will want to deploy your Valkyrie or Rogue to delay (or hopefully kill) the two pink knights accompanying the blue knight (my Valkyries were in the low 20s, so get yours at least up to there).

I think if you grinded for a little bit, you can gain the levels you need to get three stars, or at least complete the map and get any drops from it in a reasonable time frame.

EDIT: Looking at Mariebelle's stats on the Japanese wiki, it seems she's still better than the Gold Heavy Armour unit attack-wise. Feeding her copies of herself is mainly there to put her on the same level as the Black Heavy Armour in terms of being game-breakingly good.

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Woohoo got my 5th event girl ,well the last two from the 5th event mission got 2 on 3 runs lucky or really hig drop rate dunno.