What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Green slime or yellow slime? I am guessing green, never had problem with yellow.
Mage and raw firepower. Single witch + a mages will do it. (or 2 mage)
You retreat when they hit your melee the first time, and then deploy another melee in their way. (Note: Time it properly and it's a push back away a bit and can repeat, time it wrong and it's a push toward live, depends on how confident you feeling)
Green slime either ignores defense or does a hell-load of damage. Either way, use witch/mage, archer doesn't work here.

@Ragnelle
Nicely done on getting that drop this early. Though I don't like the samurai class myself due to having a valk.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright got all rewards on the 15 map:

1: Dragon Warriors
2: Bouqet
3: Iron Fairy
4: Bernard shield of gold

Ah dammit the wiki just updated it as well :p Well at least now I have another good tank. No reason to continue there though since I can't beat the 20 map atm, guess I'm off to train.

Ragnelle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Kantai Collection's down, so I figured I'd go check out other stuff. This game is not very "newbie" friendly because your only real options are to get lucky with drops or to RNG the 2000 gold roulettes, since your crystals are almost always more cost efficient to use on stamina/charisma.

I was doing some translation work for the other wiki and ... yeah, it's very grindy and expensive, but the sprites remind me a bit of Fire Emblem and other tactics-based games, and it's almost entirely single player, so that's a pretty big plus on its end.

This event is not particularly well designed, however. Drops all kinds of odd things. I'm probably just going to have my prince go back and farm the 900 gold stage, lol...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bug fix: Exp now properly changes after completion of a battle. (No need to use a calculator to calculate it like I did)

!!! 魔導師ヴァレリー! ヴァレリー兄貴!
By a LOT of members who never got him to drop and needs him for class change. <3

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FUCK YEAH. Just got Fledgling pirate Monica from 5 gacha. Whoooooo. Look at that range/attack <3 Now to decide who to boot off my team...

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

10 銀の聖霊
20 金の聖霊
70 白金の聖霊
80 黒の聖霊
60 癒し手アリサ
70 黒衣のサイラス

*Fish Eyes*
癒し手アリサ, a silver healer is 60, are you kidding me? D: (face into wall since I want to cost reduce her. But she's 30CCed so that's ruined.)
I don't understand what and where those numbers or symbols mean/come from. Also what does CCed mean?

Edit: I still see the last event's banner instead of the new one. *boggle*

Ragnelle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

CC'd is class changed. 30CC means that the character was class changed at level 30 instead of 50. It's a significant (and I'll maintain that it's significant, but only for people who are min-maxers or who absolutely have a completionist type mentality) difference to some players.

The symbols are drops from the event. DragonPaladin is right. It's kind of not worth it. :p

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't understand what and where those numbers or symbols mean/come from. Also what does CCed mean?
"Originally Posted by Dragonpaladin View Post
10 Silver Full St. Warei (Holy Spirit of silver)
20 Holy Spirit of gold
70 Platinum Full St. Warei (Holy Spirit of platinum)
80 Holy Spirit of black
60 Alisa healing hand (Silver Healer)
70 Cyrus of black clothes (Gold Mage)

*Fish Eyes*
Alisa healing hand, a silver healer is 60, are you kidding me? D: (face into wall since I want to cost reduce her. But she's 30CCed so that's ruined.)"

I have an addon to google translate things quickly, lol. Helps me when people in here keeping using their Jap text. The numbers are the red crystal cost of those items, click the Scales icon in the bottom menu that's unlocked now to see them. You get that crystal currency from beating the new maps and completing objectives shown in the right most pink text icon under the event stages icon.

I wonder if it'll even be possible for me to get to 70. I could use the healer too but I already have her and plenty of other healers. I only have 1 mage at silver or above though and I could use the extra range. I'd love to get rid of my iron/bronze mages.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just got Fledgling pirate Monica
From wiki: High attack (rapes red gargoyle/heavy armor) lots of range, and a horrid attack speed. High defense/hp for a range unit, an excellent front-line ranged unit.
(Since it's gold very easy to CC as well. But you should wait until 50CC for her
Recipe: ☆1鉄アーチャー, ☆1鉄バンデッド, ☆3銀ローグ, ☆4金の聖霊)
Oh, in terms of replacement: get rid of your black mage already xD

I wonder if it'll even be possible for me to get to 70. I could use the healer too but I already have her and plenty of other healers. I only have 1 mage at silver or above though and I could use the extra range. I'd love to get rid of my iron/bronze mages.
Should be, a gold mage has 20 more range than the bronze mage and makes a large deference in the later maps. (Reaching, not reaching -> Absolute huge difference imo)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From wiki:
High attack (rapes red gargoyle/heavy armor) lots of range, and a horrid attack speed. High defense/hp for a range unit, an excellent unit, (since it's gold very easy to CC as well. But you should wait until 50CC for her
☆1鉄アーチャー, ☆1鉄バンデッド, ☆3銀ローグ, ☆4金の聖霊)
Yep :) Read about her, I'm excited. She's so much fun to use. Her attack speed isn't as bad as I thought it'd be by the description. I plan to 50CC all my fighters anyways.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank heaven only silver units can promo, or else I would wince at you doing that for Bronze.

Here's the idea:
Lv1~30 -> A lot of exp
Lv30~40 -> Lv1~30
Lv40~50 -> Lv1~40

Hence, decide carefully, silver units are good at 40CC (Lose 5% status instead of 10%) This is especially true for the following class.
Witch, Mage, Healer
This is due to the fact that 5% reduced damage will only be 5% reduced damage. Defense ignore is very important for early promo.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank heaven only silver units can promo, or else I would wince at you doing that for Bronze.

Here's the idea:
Lv1~30 -> A lot of exp
Lv30~40 -> Lv1~30
Lv40~50 -> Lv1~40

Hence, decide carefully, silver units are good at 40CC (Lose 5% status instead of 10%) This is especially true for the following class.
Witch, Mage, Healer
This is due to the fact that 5% reduced damage will only be 5% reduced damage. Defense ignore is very important for early promo.
Yes I stopped leveling bronze or lower all together and ditched most (Except my mage). So you're saying that Witchs, Mages and Healers lose less by being CC'd early because they shouldn't be getting hit, so their lowered HP/Defense doesn't matter as much as on a physical unit, I gotcha. I didn't know exactly how much a fighter was weakened if you CC'd early, I just care about min/maxing so assumed max level was always best, thanks. I'll probably CC my silver Witch/Mage/Healers at 40 now.

My current team:
I'm thinking leveling them all equally will become annoying past this point now because if they all reach 40-50 at the same time, getting their recipes to CC them will be a nightmare. So I should only maybe focus on 6 or so main fighters first? Seems like it could weaken my overall team until they're all caught up much later though. Does anybody have an opinion on this?

I think of my Prince who is level 25 now and he just massacres things on his own, it seems like a few strong units can almost be more useful than a bunch of average units. The only problem is on those maps that have too many openings to block with just a few guys.

Last edited:
OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow. I just got a second black unit. Rogue Berna. I've got her and plat Rogue Shipura. Should I use both or just one Rogue for a group?

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think one rogue is enough, the black one is good; black unit have like an instant skill activation.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 starred everything except the last mission. Only got 1 star on that
Dang the dragon mages *tears* raped my healer before I could out heal it. Think I need a 2nd CC healer now before I suicide into that 60 charisma/1 stamina mission again.

I managed to clear everything until the dragon mages rape me though, so that's a plus.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 starred everything except the last mission. Only got 1 star on that
Dang the dragon mages *tears* raped my healer before I could out heal it. Think I need a 2nd CC healer now before I suicide into that 60 charisma/1 stamina mission again.
Oh, did you purchase any upgrades beforehand like last time? I'm currently grinding my way up to lvl 64 (currently 62) because I don't want to have as difficult of a time like I did during the last event.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, the fast heal is the best thing ever for 3 goddess crystal. Especially for a grind match like this. (In the end, your primary units need to tank/kill the dragon king and a bunch of other units, doing it early is total win)
I would prefer to get the 30% physical damage reduction as well, need to figure out a way to kill the dragon mages without dying myself.

Update: Dragon mages needs duelist + 1 healer on them. Must be a diagonal position as well. Going to give it another try.
Update 2: 3 star success, the defense boost for goddess crystal really helps a hell load. 見習い魔術師メーリス broke the game again.
Update 3: *laughs like a maniac* 見習い魔術師メーリス 1hkoed the low level dragon soldier, I can afk on 竜姫の復活: 乱戦 halfway now, good thing too since I need to clear it repeatedly and nothing drops

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the pack of upgrades worth it? I don't really wanna spend so many crystals, but I figured it is better to do that and sacrifice one gold or platinum from gacha.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I decided to spend my 5 sacred crystals on a premium summon, and got a Gold Sage Barbastraf (賢者バルバストラフ), who looks to be the better of the two gold male mages base attack-wise, though his skill is designed to kill large swarms of nearby small units with the increased blast radius (1.5 as a mage, 2.0 as a warlock) rather than melt down a smaller number quickly like the other male mage. Though, I wish I got the female gold mage, since it would then be a no-brainer to class-change her with my Valerie later.

Odd how an old wise-beard sage loses to the Trainee Magician Mehlis (見習い魔術師メーリス).

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As long as there is love, anything is possible!
Quote on JP Wiki that describes how I feel right now perfectly: 「お前のような見習い魔術師が居るか!」[As if there's a trainee mage like you in this world!]

Now if I can just get something with range II and feed her it. And it will be a lmao moment for sure.

Update/Fixed:
Cannot repeatedly get perfect clear on Event map 5. The two dragon mages require me to simultaneously load off both princess at the same time, or the whole party dies as they past by dies. Argh, this part is definitely harder than I expected.
Cancelled To Do: 50CC my gold healer that I got from serial code event. Level my princess to 25. Get 見習い魔術師メーリス to lv25 and max affection
Update 2: Forget the to do, apparently I can perfectly clear every single time just by adding a fire mage and increasing the gold healer's affection by a bit.

*fish eyes* After grind about 4 bars of stamina, I have exactly 2 magic crystal. Back to becoming a farmer, this drop rate is bs.
Update 3: Rural gate exp was not nerfed, got confused with another map's exp.

Last edited: