What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

[hook=event]Maintenance Update On Dec 17th:[/hook]
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Dark Knighthood and the Holy Night Presents" (暗黒騎士団と聖夜の贈り物) Begins.
Additions:
-Story Mission ★4 Challenge Added for Certain Maps.
Trading Post:
-Following Units Removed Next Maintenance:
+Revival: Claudia
+Magic: Janna, Viera, Eln, and Maurette
Other:
-Revival Premium Summoning Ends.
-Druid Class Awakening Implemented.
-Head Maid Skill Awakening Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

New Class "Merchant":
Class: Merchant (Ranged Unit that Shoots a Gun that Can Deploy Melee Type Mercenaries; Defeated Enemies by Mercenaries Rarely [10%?] Drop Gold.)

Totono Stats (10):
HP: 961; AT: 237; DF: 100; Range: 260; Cost: 10
Mercenary Stats:
HP: ; AT: ; DF ;

Head Maid Skill AW:

Hikage (ヒカゲ):
Butterfly Fan Dance (扇蝶の舞): (40s; block and attack +1; attack 2.0x; AS: 33!; WT: 15; CT: 25)
True Butterfly Fan Dance (真・扇蝶の舞): (60s; block and attack +1; attack and defence 2.0x; once per battle; AS: ; WT: 9; CT: 0)

Irene (アイリーン):
Unarmed Combat Art (徒手格闘術): (30s; attack and defence 2.0x; AS: ; WT: 12; CT: 25)
Throwing Sword Combat Art (投剣戦闘術): (30s; attack and defence 1.9x; ranged attack; AS: ; WT: 17; CT: 35)

Shirley (シャーリー):
Lightning Fang (雷牙): (20s; HP and attack 1.6x; paralysis attack [8]; AS: 33!; WT: 17.5; CT: 35)
Lightning Hammer (ライトニングハンマー): (25s; attack 2.4x; Max HP 1.7x; paralysis attack; AS: ; WT: 22; CT: 45)

Druid Awakening:
Class: Master Druid (possible to deploy token that heals allies; magical ranged attack)
AW Mat: Rogue, Magic Fencer, Bishop
AW Orb: Bishop (Wednesday), Curse User (Sunday)

Token: Sacred Tree of Life (生命の神木)
AW80: Cost (7?); HP958; AT319; DF91

Abilities:
Lourier: Self: Cost -1; Trees of Life and Sacred Trees of Life Cost -1 if Lourier is a Team Member
Pupuru: Elf and Dwarves Defence +5% and Magic Resistance +5% if Pupuru is a Team Member

New ★4 Maps:
-Life 1 For All Missions, and There's No Unit Drops.
-3-star Reward: Sacred Crystal
-(Charisma) (Japanese Name): Gimmick

(12) (田園の門): Enemy HP Up
(14) (住民救出1): Gold+ Rarity Deployment Cost x3
(15) (住民救出2): Enemy Attack Up
(16) (田園の門防衛戦): Enemy Magic Resist Up
(18) (住民救出3): Possible to Deploy Only Male Units
(19) (火事場泥棒): Melee Unit Cost x3
(20) (謎の魔物): Enemy Movement Speed Up
(21) (砦の戦い): Range Unit Cost x3
(22) (残党退治2): Possible to Deploy Only Female Units
(34) (炎の竜): Enemy Range Up

Emergency Mission
-Platinum Bowrider Sarasa
-Skill: Holy Bell's Protection (聖なる鐘の守護): (15~30s; focus defence; block: 0; 30% chance to nullify attacks to all allies; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 60)
-Pre-AW Ability: (): Immune to Blizzard Weather Effects.
-Post-AW Ability: (): +10% attack; immune to blizzard weather effects, and +10% more attack during a blizzard.

Holy Night Bowrider (20/1) (聖夜の弓騎兵):
Sarasa (), Bronze Fairy (), Bouquet ()
Story:
Anna: "Prince, do you know? During the winter season, I heard someone has been distributing presents to children while they're asleep."
Katie: "Fufufu, I don't know whether it's true or false, but parents have been threatening their children whenever they've been naughty that they won't receive any presents if they haven't been good boys and girls."
Anna: "I believed it. Even now after the monsters' revival, I cannot help but pray that hopes and dreams are being delivered to children."
Soldier: "Report! Monsters have appeared up ahead!"
Anna: "Prince! It looks like monsters have shown up! Prepare for battle!"
(Santa Memento impostor appears)
???: "Hey, you're the Prince-sama that has been fighting the monsters, right?"
Katie: "Who are you!? Those clothes...!"
???: "For the sake of the many children waiting for my presents..."
???: "I will be taking your lives!"
Anna: "Children waiting for presents... What in the world are you talking about?"
???: "Sorry, but I don't have time to talk with you leisurely~. Let us go at once~♪"
Anna: "Ehh!? Please wait a minute!"
???: "Strong as expected. I'm also a little confident in my strength, but Onee-san is quite shocked..."
Anna: "Why are you attacking us? Give us a reason..."
Decius: "Sarasa, hurry up and retreat."
Sarasa: "Next time, I'm going to refine my strategy a little more. Well then, let's meet again, shall we~♪"
Anna: "... They're gone. She said she doesn't have time, but what's causing her to be in such a hurry?"
???: "About that, I have been entrusted with a message from her."
Anna: "You're..."
Totono: "My name is Totono. Merchant."
Anna: "Please, let us talk in detail."

Totono Introduction:
Totono: "How do you do? My name is Totono. A merchant that sells rare and wonderful things across the lands."
Totono: "You too, Prince-sama, I would very much appreciate you giving me your patronage in the future."
Totono: "Now then, back to the subject we were talking about originally, I have a message from that person."
Totono: "By the way she spoke, it sounded like she was in quite a pickle..."
Totono: "The other day, she stocked up on a hefty bundle of presents from me, but after that, it seemed she accidentally dropped them."
Totono: "And the ones who picked up those presents were none other than the Dark Knighthood..."
Totono: "She asked their commander to return the presents, who made her promise to help him defeat the Prince..."
Totono: "... Which ended with him saying, 'Since you promised, I shall have you fight seriously. Prepare yourself.'"
Totono: "She's one of my dearest customers, but the situation is far too dangerous for even me to get involved in."
Totono: "More importantly, those presents were ones I have arranged. I would loathe having them fall into the monsters' hands."
Totono: "... For that reason, I would appreciate you taking care of the matter, Prince-sama."
Totono: "I have goods that I must deliver to my other customers, so I'll be taking my leave. Goodbye."

Dark Knight's Promise (25/2) (暗黒騎士との約束):
Sarasa (), Silver Fairy (), S Witch Merone ()
Story:
Sarasa: "Wait~! You said to help you overthrow the Prince, so I'm fighting, but why aren't you fighting!?"
Decius: "Shut up! I still haven't found all of the stuff you dropped. I'm sending parties to search for them, so hold your horses."
Sarasa: "Ah, I see... I'm fine if that's the case. Make sure you keep your promise and find all of them, OK?"
Decius: "Fine. In the name of the Dark Knighthood, I shall do my utmost to find them."
Sarasa: "That's nice. But I alone am no match for the Prince and his army. Lend me some of your underlings whose hands are free."
Decius: "What~!? I have a better chance of finding them with everyone... Can't be helped, some of you go march."
Sarasa: (It's nice that he's earnestly searching for them, but... I wonder, have these people forgotten that their main goal is to defeat the Prince?)
(end)
Sarasa: "Lost yet again. I'm a little annoyed."
Decius: "So you were here? I did it. I found all of the stuff you dropped!"
Sarasa: "Hooray! Onee-san is so happy."
Decius: "Well, I couldn't believe the final one was in that kind of area... Why'd you have to go and drop it in that sort of place?"
Sarasa: "In any case, let's save our talk for later, let's retreat for now."

Two Battle Lines (30/3) (二つの戦線):
Sarasa (), S Soldier Crave (), Black Fairy (), Magic Crystal ()
Story:
Decius: "At last, I found all of the stuff you dropped. If you want me to return them, then cooperate in overthrowing the Prince."
Sarasa: "I know. Finally, you guys can also fight."
Sarasa: "Say, why don't we try dividing into two groups and then attack? This area is perfectly suitable for that."
Decius: "... You're awfully cooperative, aren't ya? What're you plotting...?"
Sarasa: "That's because I promised. Am I being strange, or something?"
Decius: "You believe in the promise you made with me?"
Sarasa: "Eh, please wait a minute. Are you telling me you're lying?"
Decius: "I, I'm not lying!"
Sarasa: "In that case, good. Aww... don't frighten me like that."
Decius: "O, of course you have to fulfill your end of the deal!"
Sarasa: "Of course I will. Ah, Commander-san, it looks like the Prince has come."
(Tsundere Decius appears)
Decius: "They've done well cutting through. They're all so aggravating."
Sarasa: "Indeed. I didn't think the Prince would be this strong. It's about time for us to also attack."
Decius: "Right. I'll draw the attention of the Prince, you go attack from over there."
Sarasa: "Affirmative."
(end)
Sarasa: "Hmm. We lost. I thought our strategy was good, but I wasn't strong enough... Sorry."
Decius: "W, well, if they were the type that could be defeated by something like this, then they wouldn't be giving me such a hard time. We should set up another strategy now."
Sarasa: "Hmm, the Dark Knighthood is lacking in mobility. You have horsemen, but your projectile weapons are slow to reload. Ahh, I just thought of a good idea."

Dark Bowriders (40/5) (暗黒の弓騎兵):
Sarasa (), S Heavy Lean (), S Valkyrie Elaine (), Bouquet (x2)
Story:
Sarasa: "Put more strength into it, you need to draw the bowstrings tightly. Sending your arrows flying from a long distance is the beauty of a bow."
Underling: "This is pretty hard. Do you have any tips?"
Sarasa: "Yeah. I guess you need to train your muscles every day. If you don't have the strength to draw the bowstring, then you won't get anywhere."
Underling: "We're Dark Knights; our bodies have already been destroyed. We don't have any muscles, so what should we do?"
Sarasa: "..."
Anna: "Prince! There's the Dark Knighthood! It looks like the woman from earlier is also with them. Let's go save her!"
(end)
Decius: "Hmph. Don't think this is over. Goddamn, pain-in-the-arse Prince."
Decius: "It's about time we retreat! We shall invite them to the next battlefield."
Sarasa: "Next battlefield?"
Decius: "Umu. I went ahead and prepared our trump card."
Sarasa: "Aren't you dependable. Where are we going next?"
Decius: "Some snowy mountain. I won over some guys over there. Now then, let's go."
Anna: "Prince! The Dark Knighthood has started to retreat. I wonder what that means? Let's follow after them."

Snowy Mountain United Front (55/7) (雪山の共同戦線):
Sarasa (), S Bishop Sharon (), S Mage Pales (), Platinum Fairy ()
Gimmick: Blizzards blow at certain times.
Story:
Decius: "Good, good, we successfully led the Prince here."
Sarasa: "I often come to this snowy mountain, but a pretty strong blizzard is brewing. Will we be OK?"
Sarasa: "Though, cold weather is perfectly fine with me."
Decius: "Don't worry. I won over some guys that're accustomed to this snowy mountain."
Decius: "Since the Prince isn't acclimated to fighting in the snowy mountain, we'll settle this at once."
Underling: "Commander! The Prince's march is quicker than expected, they'll be approaching us soon!"
Decius: "Gunuu. No helping it... Dark Knights, keep the Prince busy for a bit."
Decius: "Meanwhile, I'll go fetch the guys I won over."
[Weather: Blizzard
・Enemy 'Movement' Decreased.
・Ally 'Range' Decreased.
・Certain Allies' Abilities Raised
・Certain Enemies Unaffected.
・Unaffected Enemies 'Attack' Raised.]
(Decius appears)
Decius: "Yetis! Those humans have invaded your home!"
Yeti: "...! Ukyakyakyah!! Our home..."
Decius: "See, look over there. They'll be here soon."
Yeti: "Humans, unforgivable!! Humans, defeat!"
(end)
Decius: "I lured them all the way to this godforsaken place. Even when I lay traps, I can't defeat them. Is this it for me...?"
Sarasa: "How troublesome. If this keeps up, I won't be able to deliver presents to everyone."
Sarasa: "... We can't give up. I'll think of our next strategy, so wait a moment."
Decius: (Foolish woman. She believes I'll keep my promise...?)
Decius: "... Enough. I'm tired today. We're done with this mission."
Decius: "I'll give back your presents. You can take them and do whatever you want."
Sarasa: "Ehh, really? Are you sure? What a relief~. I must pack the presents at once!"
Sarasa: "Alright! That's all of them."
Sarasa: "Well then, Commander-san, I'll be going now. Everyone's waiting for their presents."
Decius: "Oi, there's still one left."
Sarasa: "That's your present. From me!"
Decius: "What? A present for me?"
Sarasa: "You're a hopelessly cowardly human. ... Well, I doubt you're even human."
Sarasa: "However, you had all of your underlings gather the presents I dropped."
Sarasa: "I thought I probably wouldn't be able to gather them all on my own. So I must give you my gratitude, for the time being."
Decius: "Gr, gratitude... you say...?"
Sarasa: "Thanks to you, I can deliver these presents to the children. Consequently, the children will also be filled with joy by what you've done."
Decius: "D, don't fuck with me! Are you saying what I've done was a good thing!? How absurd!"
Sarasa: "Ahaha, see you later. The next time we meet, we may be enemies. When that time comes, I won't give you any special treatment."
Decius: "Hmph, go already!"
(time passes)
Decius: "Is that noisy bitch gone? No matter how hard you try, our future in this world has already been decided."
Decius: "The world will be covered in darkness sooner or later. If you truly wish to save a world that cannot be saved by light, then your only choice is to obtain the power of darkness."

Troll Panic (90/12) (トロルの恐怖):
Sarasa (), S Healer Christopher (), Platinum Armour (), Ruby (x2)
Story:
Sarasa: "All right. Finished with this area!"
Sarasa: "Now, let's go to the next place."
Troll: "Sniff, sniff... smell of human flesh..."
Sarasa: "Umm... I'm... not... human, OK...?"
Troll: "Want eat... your flesh... contents of that bag too, everything...!"
Sarasa: "Hmm. How bothersome. I don't think I'll taste very good..."
Anna: "Prince, it's Sarasa-san...! We must save her!"
Totono: "That's a troll."
Anna: "Troll? Hey, you're Totono-san!"
Totono: "Trolls have a strong fixation towards things that interest them. They love stuff like jewels... and valuable treasures, and in addition, humans are their favourite dish."
Totono: "I'm a merchant, so I have to conceal my packages so they don't catch the troll's fancy whenever I travel, but..."
Totono: "For her to be walking around in that gaudy outfit..."
Anna: "I see..."
Totono: "Please be careful. Even if they're wounded, they'll quickly recover."
Totono: "However, all kinds of attacks are effective, so I believe you'll be able to defeat them if you have all of your members attack all at once so their regeneration won't be able to catch up."
Anna: "Understood. Thank you! Well then, Prince, let's keep this in mind!"
(end)
Sarasa: "Thank you so much for saving me from the enemy. You have my gratitude."
Anna: "I heard the details from Totono-san. I'm glad you're safe..."
Sarasa: "Ahh, I'm in a hurry! Sorry, let's have a proper chat next time we meet!"

Subjugation Mission "Senikki Yagyou":
-Available Between Dec 3rd~Jan 7th.
-Cost Won't Regenerate (Bring Reinforcement-type Soldiers, Valkyries, and Pegasus Riders).

Introduction:
Bashira: "Prince! Do you know the meaning of 'Senki Yagyou'?"
Bashira: "Where a hundred youkai wandering in a group is called ' ', 'Senki Yagyou' is where a thousand youkai are participating."
Bashira: "Actually... Yesterday, I received some kind of letter..."
Bashira: "It reads, 'Youkai Catgirl. Now is the time for action. We're gathering youkai from far and wide to create another Senki Yagyou. On the night of the next full moon, we'll be waiting in the Oriental country.'"
Bashira: "The addressor is someone other than the Great Youkai Commander, but I guess they have the wrong idea about me?"
Bashira: "Ah, there's still more."
Bashira: "It reads, 'P.S. The Great Oni Leader, , who's responsible for reviving the night parade on this occasion, will also be participating.'"
Bashira: "According to the contents of this letter, it sounds like a bunch of youkai are going to attack the Oriental Country. So, Prince! Let's go protect everyone in the Oriental Country."
Bashira: "The battle this time will be a 'Great Subjugation Mission' where the goal is to just defeat the enemy."
Bashira: "Great Subjugation Missions are different from regular missions in several ways, so please pay attention."
Bashira: "First, the goal of a Great Subjugation Mission is to 'defeat the enemy', nothing more."
Bashira: "Defeating the enemy is much more important than preventing casualties on our side."
Bashira: "You'll clear the mission even if your life reaches zero, and the number of enemies you defeated will be tallied in the results."
Bashira: "Please focus on defeating as many monsters as possible without fear of being wounded."
Bashira: "Also, this time is an urgent mission, so we can't deploy our forces as we would like."
Bashira: "Due to that, our deployment cost won't regenerate over time. So, don't forget to include those with the skill 'Reinforcement' or Valkyries into your team."
Bashira: "One more thing! Even if you defeat the enemy, you won't receive any EXP, gold, or drops, so keep this point in mind."
Bashira: "Well then, Prince, announce the 'Great Subjugation Mission'!"

Single Map Rewards:
100: Gold Armour
300: Spirit Queen (Joker Fairy)
400: Platinum Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals
600: Gold Armour
700: Platinum Armour
800: Platinum Armour
900: Gold Princess Themis
1000: Sacred Crystal x3
1001: Black Armour

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Platinum Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Platinum Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Platinum Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Beginner-tier (15) (千一鬼夜行 初級): 100
High-tier (30) (千一鬼夜行 上級): 300
Extreme-tier (40) (千一鬼夜行 極級): 500
God-tier (70) (千一鬼夜行 神級): 1001

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Platinum Merchant Totono
+Skill: Call for Help (助けを呼ぶ): (10~15s; focus defence; draw enemy ranged attacks; sortie cost regen; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 30)
-Black Mage Estelle
-Black Vampire Hunter Sue
-Platinum Dragon Rider Erenia
-Gold Feng Shui User Krile
-Gold Ranger Fuuka

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp. This was on the second roll with the SC I got from the story and event missions.

I'm actually really happy now. I probably spent a couple hundred on this game over the time I've spent playing it and it has finally paid off in the past two weeks.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No chat room today draa ?
Btw i like all these new BGM lately aigis been giving.

The new maid unit seem worth investing o_O

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey, i finally awed my despia now my question is, should i also aw her skill ?
google translate says that all the stats are reduced during her skill which would suck or am i missing something ?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Platinum Merchant Totone Animation:

Irene's AW Skill Range:

Sacred Tree of Life Range:

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey, i finally awed my despia now my question is, should i also aw her skill ?
google translate says that all the stats are reduced during her skill which would suck or am i missing something ?
Her atk speed become alot faster and since she a witch this basicaly almost locked the enemy
Also her atk become AoE so you will have urself an AoE stoper unit there :p

Edit: the new bowrider......
Chloe + her skill = 37% dmg nulified
87% dmg nulified for prince and Serra during skill up..... where can i find the last 13% ? :p

Edit2: Irene looks really worth investing o_O

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale nice welcome to being able to ignore anythings defense in the game

@Altruis I didnt think they would let dmg nullification's stack by adding I would awaken a bunch of people to stack them and make super tanks otherwise

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sarasa's illustrator is Tedain (てだいん; ), the same person that brought us illustrations for 'quality' units such as:
Platinum Front Tactician Uzume (She looks like she has a plunger stuck on her head from when someone tried to unclog her after attempting to flush her down a toilet.)
Platinum Pirate Beatrica (Does anyone use her?)
Platinum Bishop Sasha (Everyone in the Japanese community thinks she sucks, but Patra was the same way before Skill AW.)
Black Ninja Nagi (At least her AW Sprite is cool.)

I really have no idea why I have this illustrator listed as 'followed' on Pixiv; he likes stuff I dislike immensely: Ahegao, Armpit Hair, and Stink Fetish.

Makes me wonder what I should do with Sarasa, since she's exactly what I predicted she would be. I don't have much room in my inventory and present box, so it's going to be hard to horde platinum copies of her unless her god-tier map drops plat armours like crazy, so I can clear away my black fairies...

Last edited:

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

damn this event jumps in difficulty on the 3rd level, swear this game hates everyone who does not own the plat archers.

the rewards seem lack luster too so i guess i will just go back to leveling my team

question tho: what level do you guys recommend to try and get some AW units? i am prince lvl 96 atm and was wondering if i should attempt them

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

question tho: what level do you guys recommend to try and get some AW units? i am prince lvl 96 atm and was wondering if i should attempt them
This game seems to be quite friendly to players that want to power-level with the shop buffs, so I doubt any of us who did AWing the old fashioned way have a good estimate for when to start. If you have some units that are at their level max, then you should start considering who you would want to raise to clear a specific AW Orb map; their difficulties vary wildly with some being quite difficult to clear if you don't have the right kinds of units.

The Thursday Daily is the easiest if you can 3-star extreme-tier event maps. There's nothing complicated about that map; you can do it with your gold and platinum units that haven't been cost-reduced. The rest require that you have cheap-to-deploy (ideally mincost) silver units like archers, witches, rogues, valkyries, etc. unless you're lucky and have some mincost gold-plat units, or a cheat black unit.

The best time to farm them is during a 1.5x drop event. Sometimes they'll give a helper unit to make them even easier.

@Altrius:
Yeah, Negame also pointed that out to me on Himeuta. I have no knowledge about that series or the Atelier ones; Japanese players kept mentioning that Totone is a rip-off of the latter.

EDIT:
The story for this event wasn't quite what I was expecting. Sarasa was helping Decius because the Dark Knighthood were helping her deliver presents... No mind control shenanigans.

EDIT 2:
Gah, Pupuru requires 2 Bishop (Wednesday), and 2 Curse User (Sunday) Orbs. I haven't farmed a single copy of the latter yet; was waiting for a 1.5x event. Well, it's not like I have a lot of elves or dwarves that would benefit from her yet (Spica, Sedis, and Rosalie).

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT 2:
Gah, Pupuru requires 2 Bishop (Wednesday), and 2 Curse User (Sunday) Orbs. I haven't farmed a single copy of the latter yet; was waiting for a 1.5x event. Well, it's not like I have a lot of elves or dwarves that would benefit from her yet (Spica, Sedis, and Rosalie).
Do those unit even need Def+ and MR+ 5% ?
well i guess rosalie need, but the other 2 seem not really useful.
I think the 1 benefit the most from Pupuru is Raichi.... although i still not even sure if i want to spend resources for Pupuru.
*peek at someone who been using Olivia nonstop*

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well I went for it and threw 30 crystals at the gacha hoping for the plat merchant got nothing but gold units... absolute indifference.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
It makes no difference for me now after I got Grace and Ester. :p

+5% DEF is only good for Raichi and maybe Roana. It's very negligible for Olivia (+31 DEF on top of her average HP) because it's difficult to reach past the 3k EHP threshold without numerous buffers.

The MR portion of the ability is okay, but I already have Grace fulfilling that role (+10 MR for melee units). I just find Pupuru to be a waste of a slot since she deals decent magic damage, but it's not great because she attacks only a single-target and the attack interval is slow. I would rather have that slot filled with a witch/shaman or a mage/bishop because of the utility they can provide. A witch/shaman brings in the slow with a good attack speed, a bishop/shaman can heal when necessary (without having to use another deployment slot for a token), and a mage/bishop can deal splash damage. I would consider Memento/a Necromancer first if I need disposable tokens for delaying an enemy.

To be honest, there is a lack of exceptional melee Elf/Dwarf units that can benefit greatly from the passive buffs. So far it is Olivia, Roana, and Raichi that can benefit from them and it's not so great without further passive buff stacking (Olivia required for that +15% HP).

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do those unit even need Def+ and MR+ 5% ?
Yes, they have high base defence, but low HP, so their ability to weather ranged harassment—particularly of the AoE sort—depends on that base being as high as possible. For me, I have to be careful where I deploy them; Spica and Sedis are more buff than silver units, but the low HP is a concern when compared to their platinum and black counterparts. When I first got them, I wasn't spoiled by the higher rarity characters, but now that I have both Nanaly and B. Iris, I began to treat Spica and Sedis like fine china vases.

Back during the bad ol' days, my Sedis with 15% magic resistance survived being turned into a burnt crisp when I deployed her poorly on some map that had a red dragon lumbering towards her and Claudia, and that resistance was the only thing that kept her alive; the same goes during Sorano's god-awful nightmare of an event when I had Spica tank black (?) goblin mages during an early rush with her 5% magic resistance.

With Black Iris's AW Skill active, Spica could sort of tank Doppelganger Nanaly (what some players get from premium summon instead of the real Nanaly who's somewhere out there scavenging from dumpsters). Spica having higher base defence means she'll gain even more defence with that field activated, so I can have Spica tank a wider variety of physical opponents, especially if I include AW Louise and—if I ever decide to work on her—AW Lian.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Altrius
It makes no difference for me now after I got Grace and Ester. :p
FYI, Esther's buffed AW skill is the best thing ever for a team with other overpowered magic units. 1/2 magic resist to everything for 150 seconds is just silly.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ever since I AW'd mine, she never left my team. I find that being able to reduce everyone's CT by 10-20 seconds on demand saves me so much time, and it's fantastic for blind runs as well. Used your skills to power through an early wave? Well no worries, with Lian-nee-san, you can do it again!

The Atelier series feature female traveling/adventuring alchemists as their protagonists, and Totono looks very similar to their design (even her name is similar to one of them: Totori - and Rorona to a certain extent).

So out of boredom, I did 1 gacha and got Patra out of it. Do I really want to work on a 4th bishop... after Noel/Paula/Eterna? Even though her AW skill looks appealing, it's pretty rare to bring an additional bishop (AW Noel is firmly rooted on one of the slots already).

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite
I'm too scared to even put spica or Sedis at the front lane now -.-
While taking the magic atk can still be said fine, due to enemy that use magic atk pretty much have slow atk speed, but with all those ninja / black goblin roaming around i just not brave enuff to put them in front lane on my blind run (unless i trow a 500+ def melee unit near them afterward to be targeted by ranged)
Claire and G.Iris is usualy my front laner ranged....

Most of my blind run typicaly defensive style, except just now i tried to be offensive, by puting anya asap at enemy entrance and laugh as she massacre everything... (cuz the story is about black knight so im expecting the enemy here mostly heavy armour)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow Pupuru really looks better! Still not a fan but I can already watch her now. .. :)

I cant wait for event mission translations. Dark commander aka Santa Claus? That must be fun!

90/12 is my dream map. I really need more healer and armors and they all drop there! Love love

EDIT: thanks to Hores revival at that time I had crazy amout of gold fairies so I perfected my Maurette then and still had lots of resources to raise another gold. I decided then Raichi is a good catch (probably because i had around 30 s.HA back then, a few after 30CC to save slots. And I have to use Raichi once or twice every event or two. It was really good investment and I am really happy Pupuru will buff her. Exkale is crazy lucky. He just got awesome battle mage just before Pupuru happend to be usefull. He still dont need her. And now again another awesome black. After this crazy luck with Cornelia who was very usefull to my previous noobish me I never got anything good from prem summon. Even rare gold were mostly useless, same with silvers I got. I never saw plat in prem summon....

I am really excited for Sarasa. I am not a fan of her design, true. But I really like her sprite and her skill. I want to max her out.

EDIT2: Rural gate 4star really easy ._. I have 50 SC and thanks to exkale AGAIN I am thinking about prem summon AGAIN. Please Anelai, look about what you posted above about your luck with prem summon. If you will ever roll it again it will be for Leda. Srsly girl, stop it.
Yes mom :(

Last edited: